[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many /lgbt/s support Antifa, or radical Lefties? Most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: OC.png (809KB, 923x508px) Image search: [Google]
OC.png
809KB, 923x508px
Why do so many /lgbt/s support Antifa, or radical Lefties? Most gays I meet are so convinced anything right of their radical left views is pretty much NS Germany...
>>
or larp as buddhists or whatever one minute, then larp as crustpunk anarchists the next? god this bimbo is a fucktard
>>
>>8118928
>he fell for the Buddhist are peaceful meme
>>
>>8118888
Street fights are like obesity, television and the rest. An attempt to re-establish Darwinism, as powerful men have realized that the welfare state and modern medicine are hugely dysgenic. No external threats, so create internal threats. If you're dumb enough to fight, you weren't meant to be.
>>
>>8118888
shit, checked nice quads

>>8118962
lel, seems legit
>>
>>8118888
>Why do so many /lgbt/s support Antifa, or radical Lefties?
I really don't know, considering how morally revolting these groups are.
>>
>>8118888
I've never met any gay people like that and I hang out with quite a few other gay people. Maybe that's just older generations?

Most people that around like 18-25 seem more libertarian and I know quite a few that aren't quite happy with the way modern liberalism is going. Everyone is still pretty liberal and left-leaning but I've never met the kind of people you're talking of.
>>
>>8118888
where are you meeting these "gays"?
antifa rallies?
>>
>>8119079
Well thats good news, there are a ton of Commies and Antifa kids here in my city. Being red pilled, it's rather annoying. Perhaps it's only my region.

>>8119168
Anywhere, really.
>>
>>8119079

Unfortunately, many gays tend towards leftism, but I agree with this anon - the majority of gays are not THAT far left that they support violence. The violent lefty fags are definitely the minority.
>>
Because neonazi and white nationalist street gangs beat up and kill gay people and trans people, especially homeless kids. This isn't theoretical - this is something skinheadd do.

People who actually give a fuck about other queer people are antifa because beating up and killing nazi fucks makes queer people safer.

I know this board is full of /pol/-fags but y'all are kidding yourselves if you don't think you'd be the first against the wall.
>>
File: Schwanzschwulen .jpg (22KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
Schwanzschwulen .jpg
22KB, 220x330px
>>8119683
implying that the left have a long and proud history of lgbt rights
>>
>>8119792
this.
Just because they're the ones who only recently got all giddy about us (and only to spite their opponents mind you) doesn't mean we're somehow indebted to them forever.
>>
>>8119811
funny to see how angry they get when the right to the same thing
>>
>>8119683
>beating up and killing nazi fucks makes queer people safer
Starting a civil war and murdering """nazis""" makes nobody safer.
>>
>>8119811
Treating homosexuals like humans was a mistake desu, you're all ungrateful shits.
>>
>>8119683
As a NatSoc former skinhead, I can clearly and honestly say you're full of shit in living in fantasyland.
>>
>>8119792
Hardly implying anything. You don't need to be a leftist to support antifa - you just can't be a white nationalist.

Now, anarchists (real anarchists not ancaps or libertarians) actually do have a long and proud history of queer rights, for at least 100 years. And if Marxists and liberals want to join what's fundamentally an anarchist movement, good for them.

Antifa needs to exist regardless of whether or not leftism had a tradition of homophobia. The far left doesn't now, while the alt-right and skinheads still do. These groups, though ignored by larger society, have a disproportionate impact on the marginalized.

The reason antifa needs to exist is because violence small gangs of white nationalists tend to be largely ignored by the police and media. That's because the people they attack tend to be on the margins of society - queer, homeless, black, lower class. Police tend to ignore crimes that occur to the wrong types of people - see how Golden Dawn only was stopped when it became a major political force in Greece or see the epidemic of missing black girls in Washington D.C. This isn't a coincidence - it's a pattern.

Antifascist actions draw a line in the sand - you mess with these people, we're going to mess with you. And fascists hardly respond to anything short of force. Knowing that they'll be beaten up keeps people from speaking out in support of white nationalism and in support of fascism. It keeps those groups from becoming more powerful by smashing them at the root. So being antifa is just self-preservation if you're poor and queer. (Yes, a lot of antifa are white middle-class fucks. A lot of people in America are white middle-class fucks and white middle-class fucks have the most time on their hands)

(Yes gang violence in general is a problem. Fighting one type of violence doesn't mean you approve of everything else.)
>>
>>8119867
Wait, y-you mean Romper Stomper ISN'T reality? But that old guy, and Russel Crowe, and...
>>
>>8119860
100%
It's pretty damn funny to see the sides try and play us for retarded cattle. The worst part, it actually works on a whole lot of people. Simultaneously though, those same people getting played are the ones who would never comprehend that political games are the norm.
>>
>>8119985
Yeah, crazy huh? Why would anyone do that? Just go on the Hollywood and tell lies....
>>
>>8119940
>The reason antifa needs to exist is because violence small gangs of white nationalists tend to be largely ignored by the police and media.
i guess i have to check my swedish privilege here i have to admit
>>
>>8119940

>Antifascist actions draw a line in the sand - you mess with these people, we're going to mess with you.

Blow it out your ass, you hippy scumbag. All you cunts wanna do is piggyback off my attraction to other men as a means of justifying your vile and uncalled for violence against your political adverseries. You aren't "protecting" me, or anyone else for that matter, by kicking the fuck out of some cunt in a red cap in America
>>
>>8118888
>Why do so many /lgbt/s support Antifa, or radical Lefties?

They don't.
Everyone knows Antifa, like NatSoc, are paid actors whose purpose is to sell media clicks, enrage the opposition, disrupt activism and distract from the world government coup.
>>
>>8120487
Why do you think you speak for all gay, faggot? I love antifa and violence against right-wingers!!!
>>
>>8118888
Checked and antifa is just fascism
>>
>>8120653
this
>>
>>8119940
>all these lies regarding your political opponents, non-communists

There are no rightists groups that go around beating up minorities. Why are you lying to incite violence on this trivial 4chan board? You're full of shit, you vile sack of crap. You terrorists are going to answer for your crimes.
>>
>>8120218
>believing that bullshit
As a fellow Swede, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>8119683
>>8119940

This board is terrible. Even the worst garbage on the planet finds its way here.
>>
>>8121097
did i say i agree with zir?

gå och lägg er bögjävel
>>
I like to think of myself as an open-minded centrist, but I hate these leftist fags that beat their chests and autistically screech about Nazis. No one's oppressing us anymore, just go home and get cucked by Tyrone.

t. a based fag
>>
>>8121201
You can't really be a centrist without being inherently open minded about arguments and viewpoints. So stating you're an open minded centrist is just playing into retarded progressivist ideals. "I'm one of the good guyz!"
Additionally, I don't find much to enjoy about any tribe, and that includes centrists. A lot of them fall into the same damn petty bullshit that leftists/rightists do. desu tho it'll never stop amusing me to see both leftists and rightists get mad at centrists simply because they won't pick up a pitchfork and fight for their side.
>>
>>8118888
Tumblr-tier cancer seems to have made its bed here.
>>
>>8121222
Checked. Idk man, everyone thinks they're one of the good goys. Who's to say the lefties or righties are wrong?
>>
>>8118888
Because being LGBT is inherently leftist, and will likely remain so for the foreseeable future.

>>8119792
They haven't always been good on LGBT rights, but they've pretty consistently been ahead of the right-wing. There were some draconian anti-LGBT laws in the USSR for example, but that was really just part of having draconian laws in general, LGBTs weren't the only group singled out for punishment.

>>8119860
Except the right's efforts to become "pro-lgbt" are a joke even compared to what the left has done. Trump's supporters say he's a pro-LGBT president, but really the only pro-lgbt policies he's done are:
>holding a flag guys!
>protecting LGBTs from Muslims (while making it harder for LGBT refugees to find asylum)
>not outlawing gay marriage within his first 100 days

>>8119940
>You don't need to be a leftist to support antifa - you just can't be a white nationalist.
Antifa these days at least carries an implication of direct action, up to and including political violence, against fascism. So even people who don't agree with fascism, are going to have an issue with antifa if they're centrists/liberals.
>>
>>8119683
fuck off you antifa faggot. I am lgbt and I despise you and am not afraid of white nationalists at all
>>
>>8119940
white nationalists don't attack anyone moron. In my city i have to watch out for blacks not fucking white nationalists you fucking dumass. You should be out fighting against hte black gang bangers that actually threaten us

everytime I have been harassed as lgbt its been by some black
>>
>>8119683
>I know this board is full of /pol/-fags but y'all are kidding yourselves if you don't think you'd be the first against the wall.
Second at worst, fucker, and even that would be worth it to see you assholes go first.
>>
>>8119940
>Antifascist actions draw a line in the sand - you mess with these people, we're going to mess with you.
Oh no! What if I have to punch a weedy guy or a woman in the face?! This changes my whole world view, I have to reconsider all my behavior now to avoid this outcome.
>>
>>8119940
>missing black girls in Washington DC
DC is like 70% nigger so it's probably a black on black violence.
>>
antifa doesn't give a shit about the gay community, they just use it as a face saving method
>>
I never had such a feeling. Where do you live? I'm pretty much a leftist but it doesn't compare the slightest with what you described.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with wanting to put porky up against the wall
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.