[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Lesbians want to ruin western civilization?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 7

File: Its_a_tarp.png (970KB, 941x939px) Image search: [Google]
Its_a_tarp.png
970KB, 941x939px
Seriously- what the fuck is wrong with you people? Western civilization is the best hope for humanity- without western civilization we would still be living in shit-huts in Africa
LGBT- and lesbians especially- need to stop undermining western civilization at every point

We could lose our best chance at Mars because of this dyke
>>
>>8118203
Could you elaborate on who this women is, and how she and LGBT people are "ruining western civilization"?

Also, Mars is a meme. We currently don't even have the technology to put a man on the Moon, never mind for people to survive more than a few months anywhere farther than LEO.
>>
>>8118269
>We currently don't even have the technology
/pol/ regular? You think the moon landings were a hoax?
>>
>>8118203
West has LGBT, Africa doesn't. I think you want the shit huts
>>
>>8118269
Amber heard- model/actress who who was in relationship with Jonny depp

before she was only with women- ergo a lesbian after money and fame.

She is going to ruin musk by taking half of his shit though alimony

LGBTs ruin western civilization by undermining families and encouraging people to be shallow and narcissistic as fuck
>>
>>8118288
>
false equivalent
The glorification of LGBT in the west is a result of a decaying moral bankruptcy that will see it wiped from the Earth much like the roman empire was- fueling a new dark age
>>
File: 1491280830722.jpg (62KB, 520x428px) Image search: [Google]
1491280830722.jpg
62KB, 520x428px
>>8118269
Not OP, but Amber Heard is the ex-wife of Johnny Depp and divorced Elon Musk twice. She's also apparently been in romantic relationships with women, so she her orientation is subject to a lot of public scrutiny. I think that much is true.
There seems to also be a conspiracy theory that she seduces rich and powerful men, then divorces them to get their money. And OP seems to think she targeted Elon Musk not only because he's rich but because she wants to financially ruin his space colony project to spite the patriarchy.
>>
>>8118361
This is the crux of my argument
>>
>>8118308
But I'm an LGBT person with a family, and my gf has a family, and some day when we're ready we're gonna use magic future science to have a baby(or adopt a little Korean baby) and have our own family. The only people who are anti-family when it comes to LGBT are the people who would disown family members just because they happen to be queer.
>>
>>8118403
Please don't reproduce- childern of lesbians are twice as likely to become LGBT.

Just have your gf and leave western society alone

Lets get to MARS, have reasonable immigration laws and develop genetic engineering-- also raise birth rates among whites
>>
>>8118361
B A S E D
A M B E R
>>
>>8118420
If Mars can't be established as a feminist colony in which men are slaves, then no one can go.
>>
>>8118436
>women
>being interested in technology whatsoever

please most of them want to be CEOs for free
>>
Humanity was a mistake. LGBT is our greatest tool to let the human race die out.
>>
>>8118467
Please kill yourself
>>
>>8118420
I dont see how you can accuse me of being anti-family when here you are, trying to tell me not to have a family. I'd be proud of my children even if they did grow up LGBT. I'd also be proud if they gave me grandchildren. You can't stop me, I'm gonna pollute the gene pool with my gay.
>>
>>8118403

>when the lesbian is a Koreaboo
>>
>>8118536
Yo Korean babies are fucking cute I don't even like anime or any of that shit, but my gf kept showing me pictures of Korean babies and I want one now.
>>
>>8118203
>you people
Who do you think we are? How dare you assuming we don't know how important the western civilization is? We aren't tumblr you piece of shit, we dislike islam aswell.
God, you fucking idiot
>>
>>8118534
>grandchildren

please your grandchildren will be killed by Muslim or raped by the blacks thanks to people like you
>>
>Implying that sending token people to a completely barren planet is actually important.

Daddy Elon isn't going to give you his cummies OP
>>
>>8118604
What does my sexuality have to do with Muslims or blacks?
>>
>>8118585
then speak up- because most 95% of lgbt people are hedonistic nihilists who hate the west
>>
>>8118203
>We could lose our best chance at Mars because of this dyke
No, we could lose our best chance at Mars because this KEKOLD couldn't keep it in his pants and was dumb enough to get hitched with a cis woman.
>>
>>8118657
Its not the landing of people on mars- its the technological advancement that will result that is more important- think of it- fusion drives could lead to unlimited energy, terraforming could help us turn the sahara desert into a paradise- and even more advancements that we cannot possibly yet fathom.

The moon landings advanced medical, metallurgical, aerodynamic and medical sciences greatly.
>>
>>8118666
its not your sexuality- it is your politics and inferior genetics
>>
>>8118701

SpaceX isn't working on nuclear fusion reactors or terraforming, they are planning to make big rockets to shuttle people with more money then sense.

>terraforming could help us turn the sahara desert into a paradise-

that's not how terraforming works

>The moon landings advanced medical, metallurgical, aerodynamic and medical sciences greatly.

examples.
>>
>>8118807
its a starting point

as for technological advances
>Insulation barrier made of aluminum foil laid over a core of mylar protected astronauts and their spacecraft’s delicate instruments from radiation as they ventured to the Moon
nearly four decades ago. Today, the metallic material has found its way into numerous commercial products on Earth.
Its reflective properties offer insulation and protection for cars, trucks, homes and
even food

source:https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/80660main_ApolloFS.pdf
>>
File: Pim_Fortuyn_-_May_4.jpg (25KB, 245x330px) Image search: [Google]
Pim_Fortuyn_-_May_4.jpg
25KB, 245x330px
>>8118677
>most 95% of lgbt people are hedonistic nihilists who hate the west
In Commiefornia maybe.
The place where 95% of all people are hedonistic nihilists who hate the west.

Paris meanwhile has around 40% gay peopl voting le Pen, compared to the meager 15% straight people.

Maybe you should look at your straight white friends more often and understand that 95% of society's problems is their fault.
>>
>>8118709
What about my politics have to do with Muslims and blacks? I think black people are okay as any other people, and I think Islam is a disgusting belief system that needs to be wiped off the face of the earth along with every other abrahamic religion(and also any others that support misogynistic or homophobic viewpoints)

How does any of that lead to my future children/grandchildren spontaneously getting raped/murdered by Muslims or black people?
>>
>>8118361
Assuming any of that's true: that's Mr. Musk's fault for not drawing up a better prenuptial agreement. Why would he marry her a second time anyway?
>>
>>8119084
because of your ideas of making people equal, when they are not, of supporting things like affirmative action, your desire to tear up social institutions that underpin a healthy society and individual and your politics which advocate special treatment for other groups just because of their race.

>>8119073
then speak up- I'd rather there be more gays like Peter Thiel than the nihilistic drag queens who hate heteros and value the most shallow characteristics a person can have
>>
>>8118987

These would have been developed without Apollo though.
>>
>>8119292
sure- but they would have been delayed by decades or more. A space program could shake up the economic stagnation facing the west
>>
>>8118283
rooo /pol/ isn't /x/
>>
>>8118283
No, but in case you didn't know we don't exactly have spaceworthy Saturn V rockets lying around. We have the theoretical KNOWHOW, but not the practical implementation right now - and until we have it, it's really just a pipe dream. We know the general principles of manned spaceflight, but we haven't managed to actually overcome the challenges since the 1970s, so we really have to start over from scratch, essentially, before we're ready to go to another planet.
>>
>>8119246
>the nihilistic drag queens who hate heteros and value the most shallow characteristics a person can have
aka hstses aka women
>>
>>8119362
BUt drag queens straight up say they are men, not women
>>
>>8119246
>then speak up- I'd rather there be more gays like Peter Thiel than the nihilistic drag queens who hate heteros and value the most shallow characteristics a person can have
Why should we speak up when we lose EVERYTHING in the process of doing so, meanwhile str8s sit back and do absolutely nothing? No wonder we have to work silently, you str8s never have our backs, especially when we need it most due to breaking away from retarded social conditioning that liberals bring.
>>
>>8118436
this
>>
>>8119144
He's weak.
>>
>>8119463
>women
>telling the truth
>>
>>8119764
oh please- I'm /pol/ as fuck even I know that drag queens are different than trans

I just oppose their philosophy and the glorification of LGBT instead of it being treated like the aberration/birth defect that it is- like a cleft lip
>>
>>8118677
I don't know a single lgbt person within my city who wouldn't vote for afd. Where do you live? Where do you get your information about gay and trans peoples political orientation from? You are obviously not gay or trans.
I am politically active and do everything i can to stop the local antifa movements, what about you?
>>
>>8119933
I'm a candian working in the states
I get my info about lgbt from the shit democrats spew and sjw youtubers
>>
>>8118361

lol well that makes Amber Heard amazing.
>>
>>8119144
>a better prenuptial agreement
check yourself before you kek yourself
>>
>>8119795

>>like a cleft lip

Wow i didn't think that /Pol/ would be so supportive of surgery.
>>
>>8118322
Then why arent the anti gay paladins of africa and the middle east reigning from on high?
>>
File: Google-Images-396x212.png (39KB, 396x212px) Image search: [Google]
Google-Images-396x212.png
39KB, 396x212px
>>8118361
why are women so fucking terrible?
>>
>>8120069
I just want to correct deformities and ensure humanity is enriched by the best of the best. The smartest, strongest, wisest.

>>8120096
The middle east and africa will soon outbreed the west resulting in net decline in world intelligence- don't worry white people will be a minority in europe in about 50 years you self hating traitorous prick
>>
>>8119795
>I'm /pol/ as fuck I don't even know that drag queens are a type of trans
FTFY
>>
File: Talula Riley.jpg (153KB, 1104x1599px) Image search: [Google]
Talula Riley.jpg
153KB, 1104x1599px
>>8118361
>divorced Elon Musk twice

That's Talulla Riley. She very well may be another lesbian though.
>>
>>8120102
>Why are women raped, stalked, and abused by men
Because men are fucking terrible.
>>
>>8120526
according to that pic women abuse other women more than men abuse women
>>
>>8118203
How about you fuck off OP? the fall of western civilization is linked to the patriarchy and white men oppressing women for so long. You're probably a fat neckbeard at your desk with cheeto fingers too.
The patriarchy never planned for women to rise up and become equal and you are too prideful and privileged to try and make new world order in the name of equality so you keep trying to use your shitty system that falls apart because of strong women but it's not your fault it's women's so you try your shitty system again and it falls apart but it's not your fault it's women so you try your shitty system again and you see where I'm going with this.

Maybe if you swallowed your pride and put your dick away and stopped keeping women from positions of power, we could make a system that works but instead you just act like children who don't want to share.

This is why I dot fuck men, you have the mentality of a child, it would be like doing a child and I'm not some sick pedophile, like oh hey, most men are.
>>
>>8121027
I'm not against women inpower I'm just against it being just given to them- it has to be earned, not 'given'
>>
>>8121067
Uhm, it is earned? Women have to work much harder than men but you have too much privilege to see it so you just assume we got it off easy street
>>
>>8121027
>>8121099

can't tell if bait, women aren't in power because they dont want or need to be, they're taken care of if they get to a point where they can run a large company, or any company, or be successful in general. Why work 80+ hours to build or run a company when you have your pick of highly successful male peers that want you.
Bringing men down only weakens civilization if women aren't willing and able to fill the gap. Feel free to do the work but most top women just prefer not to.
>>
>>8121111
Typical men trying to enforce gender roles. There are women out there who work as hard if not harder than men and are able to run companies. All the women you're talking about are heterosexual gender traitors with internalized misogyny. They feel like they can't be as good as men and should just go for men that have good jobs and be a house wife.

The world would be a far better place under a matriarchy.
>>
>>8121111
Also nice cock roll. All those 1's real subtle
>>
>>8121027
This
>>
>>8121129
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50FbeazFkgs
i don't think so, but we may never know
>>8121135
fuuuck, that's great, kek wills the patricarchy
>>
>>8121099
>Women have to work much harder than men
ikr, sucking dick sucks! they should just make it so men have to pay for everything for us even if we don't want to.
>>
>>8121205
You are a detriment to my cause. Go fuck yourselF female traitor
>>
>>8121212
>Go fuck yourselF
but it's men's job to do that for me!

your cause is a detriment to me and society, social traitor.
>>
>>8121250
>neckbeard social autist trying to troll
It's so obvious you're not female and probably from pol
>>
>>8118203
fuck mars humans can't even handle a habitable planet
>>
>>8121129
But women aren't as good as men usually....
>>
>>8118203
>We could lose our best chance at Mars because of this dyke

Explain to me what makes you think there is a chance now. The logistics.
>>
>>8121342
i'm trans...
>>
>>8121384
You're not a real woman and you never will be. I don't do trans women either.
>>
>>8120746
Where does it say that? The pic says women are abused over their lifetime more than men. It doesn't say that it was other women. In fact, that picture comes from a survey that breaks it up by sex of the perpetrator. Can you guess who exclusively raped lesbian, bisexual, and heterosexual women? That's right, it was men. But looking at that image you assumed the victims were also the perpetrators. Male logic.
>>
>>8121111
>>8121377
>>8121400
kek favors bitter truth in this thread holy shit
but to address the sexual abuse thing where lesbians rank highest percentage wise with gays lowest, I think it has something to do with perceived power/control. two guys know they're top shit, maybe there's a bit of an inferiority thing among lesbians, women rarely get to dominate guys, so they turn to weaker women, i mean they say rape is more about power.
>>8121455
god damnit kek. maybe there's some truth to that too but you can't discount female on female rape with an assumption
>>
>>8121598
>unfavorable of kek tries to mansplain
>>
>>8121757
"mansplain" (noun), to fruitlessly tell a feminist a fact she refuses to accept.
>>
>>8121910
>noun
Pretty sure it's a verb you elementary school dropout
>>
>>8121918
why do you want western civilization to fall, what comes in it's place wont be better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16Egi2V4lgg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Btx0mm5KCMI
also we /pol/ now
>>
>>8121918
Blame the female biased education system.
>>
>>8121965
Because western civilization is racist, sexist and homophobic built by and for the patriarchy and white males.
Women aND lesbians aren't even the cause of it. It's men who won't changed their flawed male based system of society to fit the present so they keep trying to use a broken system and blame everyone but themselves when their shit falls apart.
>>
File: 1492400269224-pol.png (79KB, 408x660px) Image search: [Google]
1492400269224-pol.png
79KB, 408x660px
>be gay
>never have to deal with women
who else knows how good this feel is?
>>
>>8122032
>tfw no bf
>>
>>8118203
Why do fags fight so hard to cover up the fact that they are fags?
>>
>>8122032
i had it for a while but at the end of every day.......... there was always the girl staring back at me from behind my cold boy face
>>
>>8122042
because we don't like being beaten up and called fags
>>
>>8121996
you say that but name one region of the world where things are better for gays, minorities, and women
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
why not improve upon the situation assuming there's anything to improve
>>
>>8122061
Things can't be improved because men are too prideful and stubborn to give women a chance or risk themselves be """less of a man"""
>>
>>8122088
that seems like a small problem to tear down a culture over, there are a ton of successful women anyways. and many women go after more or as successful guys as a rule, internalized mysogeny or not
>>
>>8122134
What exactly are we trying to tear down other than barriers of the patriarchy?
>>
>>8122159
well if that's all then all women need to do is be successful, they seem fine in all fields except really high positions of power, it's diminishing returns the more women push but it's on them. you already have the freedom to bend gender roles on your own if you want without alot of social stigma.
>>
>>8118203
Elon Musk has already been married and divorced multiple times...
>>
I'd take that bitch to mars

with this pucci
>>
I'd be thrilled if she went back to women. She's hot to us lesbos and she leaves Elon Musk and his fortune alone. Win/win for humanity.
>>
>>8118403
/Thread
>>
>>8118677
You're a fucking liar and and a dull edgelord if you come even close to really believing that.
People are complex and generally have the capability to think for themselves if they apply themselves. LGBTs are no different.

The parroting identity fascists you see on TV are an overplayed, over-represented trope.
>>
>>8118701
Fuck yes I'm excited for the future, even if only half of that comes true.
>>
>>8122331
T. speshul snowflake
>>
>>8121099
I hope this is bait, but women get treated like gold in a global society that sees men as disposable meat fit to die, be homeless, suffer in the lowest jobs.

What you're seeing is being born a woman in the western world is easy mode, while being born male is high-risk/high-reward mode, but mostly risk. Women are so focused on the top percentage of people that all the people at the bottom are invisible to them.The legions of homeless that are 5 times or more likely to be male are of no concern to your posh feminists sitting their large well-fed asses in college classrooms.
>>
>>8122756
>I hope this is bait
That's your male privilege talking you can't handle the idea of strong females who earn their shit and fall back on 'societies golden people' meme to comfort yourself
>>
>>8122339
lol what a faggot
>>
>>8122789
No I can quiet handle it and I think it's a good thing but I take issue with people who believe in an intellectually bunk world model that tells them that women are oppressed when it's the opposite and women are generally sheltered from the ills of the world more often than men.
>>
>>8120429
She looks hot from the thumbnail but close up she has that Angeline Jolie thing going on with her lips and chin.
>>
>>8122814
If you read my other posts you would understand that women are oppressed. Society was built by and for men and it has no proper operation for women and making small changes here and there is just breaking their shit system further
>>
>>8122856
>Society was built by and for men
Society is and always was built by men for women.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 638x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 638x490px
>>8122856
>>8122789
>>8122088
>>8122159
>>8121996
>>8121212
>>8121135
>>8121129
>>8121099
>>8121027
>when you shitpost for hours and get away with it because you're not on /pol/
Tell me what i am. I need it.say those three magic words
>>
>>8119357
Are you on the spectrum?
>>
>>8124647
the spectrum of good pucci
>>
>>8118203

the fact that amber heard prefers women is pretty much public knowledge at this point. Elon musk is a big boy who knows how divorces go. I'm sure ambers severance package will be arranged in advance.
>>
>>8124685
Plus musk has like 5 kids and has divorced twice already. If she was going to marriage scam someone it helps not to pick someone that's already gone through 2 divorces. He's probably already dealt with all that shit twice.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.