[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: Sin título.png (378KB, 880x434px)
Sin título.png
378KB, 880x434px
Im curious, whats the feminist concensus on incest? is it considered empowering or at least acceptable?

asking for a friend
>>
>>8116088
no

kys
>>
>>8116088
/clg/ schlick over one poster who talked about her attraction to her sister.
>>
>>8116093

so banging my brother is a nono?
why we cant make babies we both have dicks
>>
>>8116088
My first make out sesh was with my cousin.
>>
>>8116107
hot who's the trap
>>
>>8116120
full greentext
>>
>>8116120
>be me, 5 or 6
>11 old cousin staying night
>near end of night watching movie laying on couch together
>Cheesy kiss scene comes on
>both giggle
> she looks over "wanna try it?"
>dont even say anything just fling over to her and lay on top of her
>make out for a few minutes
>turn off movie and go upstairs to room and bed
>make out in bed for another 10-15 minutes
>sleep the sleep

Was funny later that year at a family reunion i told the other cousins our age about it and she denied it. Broke my heart lol.
>>
>>8116088
Its fine and perfectly natural as long as its same-sex.

Its abomination tier if its between different genders that can breed.
>>
>>8116143
>what are condoms
come on anon, safe sex is the only sex unless its the significant other as far as im concerned.
>>
>>8116147
What I mean is incest is naturally natural for gays because they are non-breeders and their instinct is not to breed like everyone else so it doesn't matter which person of their gender they're attracted to, it doesn't make a difference.

For breeders though, their whole instinct IS to breed and thus its unnatural to seek out a family member with your same genes which could lead to unhealthy kids.
>>
>>8116154
>what is sex for fun
seriously anon are you a no sex neet?
>>
>>8116159
Sex for fun is still INSTINCTIVELY driven by the need to procreate for breeders though.

TD;LR: Incest is a sin and an abomination for breeders just accept this already. It goes against everything nature stands for.
>>
>>8116172
no
>>
>>8116088
They've lost their credibility in all domains it no longer matters what their view is on anything
>>
>>8116179
Sorry to say that you're both scientifically WRONG and a genetic mistake if you actually support/indulge in het incest.

Reals > Feels
>>
>>8116154
That's a bit disturbing and you certainly don't speak on my behalf
>>
>>8116183
If other species didnt indulge in it i would be inclined to believe you.
>>
>>8116187
Other species DON'T as far as I'm aware. When did you last see a mother dog engaging in intercourse with her son?
>>
>>8116200
>what are chimpanzees
They do everything from incest to anal to oral, and then go back around for round 2. those fuckers fuck.
>>
>>8116200
Nature has a lot of fucked up shit happening but we shouldn't shape our culture around it.
For example, we shouldn't allow men to kill the offspring of their competition to gain access to additional reproductive rights.
We should also refrain from murdering social outliers, which I doubt those advocating an appeal to nature in this thread have considered appropriately
>>
I don't consider myself a lesbian, and minimally bisexual but my sister and I have been intimate for about 25 years, only with each other and no other women.
>>
>>8116210
I have very much actually. Freedom without harming others. It's quite simple desu.
>>
>>8116215

tell us all about it in extensive detail
>>
>>8116217
You're right, you're not technically harming anyone if it's consensual, so nobody should use force to stop you.
Just be careful, as people also have the right to decide whether they want to associate with you or not
>>
>>8116241
This is lgbt. I think everyone knows that. Or at least should.
>>
>>8116237
Not much to tell. My sister and I started when we were 14 (me) and 16. We were a little drunk at the time and she basically taught me how to masturbate. After that we just continued. We're both married, both teachers and get together frequently.
>>
>>8116241
I should also say i dont indulge in incest besides the one consensual experience as a kid.

>>8116256
I think anon wanted sex details. Ever greentext a sex experience?
>>
>>8116259
>I think anon wanted sex details. Ever greentext a sex experience?
I wrote the whole story out before. An anon saved it as "PJ90" since we were in pajamas and it was back in 1990 (I think).
>>
File: 46687487321484.jpg (9KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
46687487321484.jpg
9KB, 284x177px
>>8116104
Stop.
>>
>>8116088
>implying there is a feminist consensus here
an autist or poltard conensus is far more likely
>>
>>8116266

come on, after 25 years you gotta have a couple more memorable encounters besides the one saved
>>
>>8116372
It was my whole story plus some close calls almost being caught by my husband. I'm going out for easter dinner but if thread is still up tomorrow I'll recap.
>>
>>8116929

may the forces of yuri bless your soul, my child
>>
>>8116104
Is there any part of /clg/ that isn't garbage?
>>
>>8116088
Are there feminists here?
Why?
>>
File: ad74e4a8.jpg (37KB, 600x556px) Image search: [Google]
ad74e4a8.jpg
37KB, 600x556px
>>8116088
It's gross.
>>
>>8118249

one would think that a board named /lgbt/ would be a hotbed of the stuff
>>
>>8118884
real feminists have lives.
they don't live in mommy's basement and masturbate to anime all day.
>>
>>8118249
>Are there feminists here?
Hopefully not.

It has no relation to lgbt at all and all the festering shit(posting) that always comes along with it really isn't worth it.
>>
>>8116122

neither, hes the type of guy who used to bully people like you in high school

he actually teabagged a nerd in real life, riveting stuff
>>
Wonder if animals have more resistance than humans towards inbreeding

My dog knocked up his sister and the pups are fine
>>
>>8116929
I'm back. Easter at in-laws... tolerable. Nothing says "The Lord Has Risen" like listening to your in-laws bicker. But I digress.

>I was 14
>sister was 16
>sister just broke up with her boyfriend. very depressed
>we go on family vacation and my sister sneaks a bottle of wine in her bag
>get to hotel. parents in one room so they can do adult things, sister and I in the other
>sis cracks open the wine and starts drinking. I have some
>talk about boys, her ex-boyfriend
>conversation turns to sex, how many times they did it, how it felt
>start talking about orgasms. tell sister I never had one
>start talking about masturbation, techniques, etc...
>she tries to explain but eventually just tells me to lay back
>she shows me where and how to rub
>holds me close and rubs me herself
>have my first orgasm in the arms of my sister
>she does herself as I watch
>through the night we touch each other, kiss, spoon, touch again

from that point on we have always been intimate with each other, even after we both got married. at one point we thought about bringing in another woman to play with us but we realized it's our love for each other that makes it special.
>>
>>8123602
>tfw wasted childhood with nothing like this
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.