[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recommend me some makeup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I'm a noob when it comes to makeup, recommend me some brands, shades of colors, etc, pic in 2nd post
>>
File: IMG_20170416_075845.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170416_075845.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
What should I get?
>>
>>8115418
you should get some of my feminine benis cum
>>
>>8115418
get some orange highlighter and tang mascara
>>
>>8115415
At first, don't buy brand-name products, since the first stage of makeup is experimentation and learning. Discarding cheap products because it doesn't work on you, and applying, and re-applying cheap products until you perfect your skills is less of a waste than doing it with expensive products. Once you get the gist of it, you can proceed to nice stuff, but those aren't disposable, and you should use less of them to attain the same level of coverage.

Are those your original lips? They're huge, I won't emphasize them anymore. Get some light, nude colored lipstick, and some lip balm (like Labello) for a natural look. To balance your lips, you should get some mascara, and eyeliner. Also an eyebrow pencil (close to the color of your hair), since your brows look very rare.

The pic is low quality, I don't see any imperfections. If there are, you should get a concealer.
>>
>>8115832
Those are my reaal lips :/
>>
>>8115418
NYX is one of my favourite brands, it's fairly cheap, and they sell quite a lot of interesting shades. for your face I'd recommend a slightly tinted lipgloss, a matte foundation (matte finishing powder is also good) and perhaps a blue/green gradient. if you're feeling feisty, buy the white eyeliner. sadly they don't ship to my country (norway) so I have to buy from their very limited selection at H&M (fukken bordercucks)
>>
>>8115418
>>8117074
and remember, you can never go wrong with gold glitter
>>
>>8115418
>>8117074
and also, winged eyeliner is not a requirement, and nobody will notice if your eyeliner is a little uneven. shit takes time, I guarantee you, it's gonna suck the first 4-5 times.
sincerely, your local feminine ftm
>>
/cgl/ is a better board for this, they have general makeup and skincare help threads.
>>
>>8117205
I'll post there and see what I get
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.