[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autoandrophilia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 87

File: Ren 2.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 2.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
So after lurking in all the trans threads and being inspired by Caraposter I decided to trip-fag and ask y'alls for some advice. Mainly am I trans/should I trans or do I just have Autoandrophilia? Can one even transition with Autoandrophilia?

Some notes you should know about me: I'm a 20 something AFAB fujoshi who shall go by the name of Cody which is my self-designated "boy-mode" name. Just to get this out of the way I have no Gender Dysphoria: Well I mean, I can sort of imagine what I'd look like as a boy and would like that look as well as sometimes feeling like I have a dick and would like one but I don't have distress over any of my female physical features and am definitely not suicidal like most trannies tend to be, HOWEVER!

Like a lot of stereotypical AGP transbians seem to be I think I'm pretty much the equivalent an AAP gay boy. Here's just a few "off" things that apply to me...

*I am on the autism spectrum

*While I was a typical girl growing up in some ways, in other ways I was very much like a boy: Am a hugeee gamer, and not like those fake, filthy causal "girl gamers" which is a meme in and of itself, I mean a gamer who grew up with video games ever since she got her first gameboy for her 6th b-day. I've been gaming ever since, /v/ is pretty much my home board. I own every system and my favorite genre is the much derided "JRPG." I've played all the classics from SNES up to this current gen, if you know an obscure JRPG I probably know it and most definitely one of the anons shitposting in any JRPG thread up on /v/!

*I was not quiet, polite or self-conscious like girls were supposed to be: I was (still kinda am, though I've learned to control it) loud, always said what was on my mind and subtly could never become me. I had a lot of "anger issues" as a child and while other girls at my various schools tended to fight back using sneaky, manipulative, excluding tactics when I was mad I just got into fist-fights like any other boy. (cont in comments)
>>
File: Ren.jpg (29KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Ren.jpg
29KB, 225x350px
*Unlike other girls I never was self-concious or cared about my appearance or hygiene, stuff like that always seemed like a chore to me. Though that could just be my autism...

*However DESPITE not taking care of myself like any other girl should I've frequently had entitlement issues like boys tend to have and have expected to be able to bag a hot 10 of a man. I have very /r9k/ views on dating/relationships and have frequently been told that I have a MRA-mentality

*Like a man I can't take rejection and my reactions to rejection have always been more typically "male-like" than female. I literally attempted rape on my ex-boyfriend back in HS and I tend to get really creepy/stalkery with the objects of my affection. One time when one dude refused me I even hired a hacker to track down his personal information so that I could find out where he lives and go to him. And yes, I STILL have no shame about this kind of behavior!

*I am hardcore into BDSM however what makes me different about other girls who typically get into BDSM is I only got into kink culture due to reading/watching tons of yaoi and wanting a "Seme/Uke" (or Dom/Sub) just like in all my fave yaoi manga! In fact, I was shocked to learn that male Dom/female sub was even a thing and most girls I talked to in the kink scene were surprised to learn how I got into it since they typically got into it cause they felt it was a girl's "innate desire to submit" or cause they read one too many 50 Shades of Grey Het bodice ripper Harlequin novel. For me though I honestly have no interest in D/s dynamics unless I'm a cute little boi! twink for his Daddy.

*When I masturbate I tend to fantasize about gay male sex, I imagine myself as a dude with a dick pounding into some cute twink's hot ass!

*I also jack off imagining my clit AS a dick! I sometimes wish so badly I can have a dick and experience ejaculation like a guy, when I cum I always try to imagine the cumming like a guy (cont in comment 3)
>>
>>8115265
>>8115311
Not reading the superior mango that doesn't omit the ^///^ lewds
>>
>>8115311
Sounds like you need to sort yourself out. How the fuck do you expect to live if you can't handle rejection, that shit happens. I'd rather live alone than put up with some shit that gets flung my way by rejecting people.
>>
>>8115265
>Mainly am I trans/should I trans or do I just have Autoandrophilia? Can one even transition with Autoandrophilia?
AAP is a form of trans. Straight FTMs are HSTS, the other form of trans, and gay FTMs are AAP. But some AAPs are comfortable as girls. AAP means you have a reason to transition, but not that you must transition. Think about life as a girl and as an FTM and learn about FTM transitioning to decide which is the best choice for you as an AAP.
>>
File: Ren 3.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 3.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
*I also seem to have experienced the phenomana of "meta-attraction" like what Blanchard describes AGP transwomen tend to get. My orientation can be best described as polysexual/heteroflexible, meaning that I'm attracted to all gender identities no matter the genitals as long as they have masculine facial features, (so I can theoretically fall for cis men, transmen, transwomen and masculine non-binaries) however I experience no attraction to cis women. While I'm masturbating however I frequently also fantasize about myself as a man with hot woman, but again I don't really experience any attraction to a woman AS a woman, only imagining if I was a guy with a dick and I definitely have no romantic attraction to typical women either.

*When I imagine myself as a boy I want to look like a cute, uke twink. I don't really want look super masculine (like with muscles or facial hair) I just really want to look like a 12 year old androgynous boy, a pederast's dream! Would taking just a little bit of Testosterone help achieve this or will it automatically turn me into a big, hulking bear type? (Which is so NOT what I want!) Ultimately unlike the transwoman equivalent I WANT to look like an "Aiden." I mean I don't want to look so hon-like that one could easily tell I was born a girl, I was want to look like a cute teen boy, is that impossible?

So yeah that's my dillema, after reading all the threads on here and Blanchard's studies regarding HSTS trans people vs A*P trans people it really sounds like I'm a textbook AAP case doesn't it? What do you all think? Should I transition or not? Would it even be worth it for the look I'm trying to go for and for the fact that I don't really have gender dysphoria just gender "euphoria?" I'd like to hear not just from transmen but transwomen too, particularly of the AGP variety since I'm basically the FTM equivalent of you guys!

So Aidens AND hons, don't be shy! Feel free to weigh in on my situation!
>>
holy shit you're fucking retarded
>>
File: Ren 4.png (555KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 4.png
555KB, 1280x720px
>>8115332
The rejection isn't really the point of my post, I was trying to make a point that my dating/relationship mentality is really more "male-like" than female as I've heard stalking and assault are more male like responses to rejection rather than female. Also I've frequently told I come off as creepy/like a creeper and girls are usually NEVER told that.

Regardless, here's some stuff in favor of me NOT being a tranny just to balance everything out.

>I love cute stuff
>Despite not being apperance/hygine concious I love cute fashion like Gothic Lolita
>I'm a sappy romantic
>I love to gossip and chat
>I always had more female friends and got along with girls better than boys despite my rather gender atypical childhood. Though I do fit in and get along with nerdy, beta boy geeks, Normie Chad men though? Can't relate to them at all (while I can somewhat relate to trendy Stacies) and frequently get tongue-tied around them.
>Like I said before I have no gender dysphoria, not transitioning wouldn't be the end of the world for me. My ideal relationship is just a Seme/uke gay male relationship as well as my ideal look being that of a young teen boy.
>>
>and they said meta attraction was a meme
>>
Ayyy lmao.
>>
File: melancholy.jpg (69KB, 745x557px) Image search: [Google]
melancholy.jpg
69KB, 745x557px
>>8115367
>>
File: Ren 6.jpg (36KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 6.jpg
36KB, 1024x576px
>>8115367
Yep. I still can't get over the fact that the majority of the trans community still insist that Blanchard is a hack scientist when really most everything he said could be easily applicable to most trans people (the only thing he was wrong on was him thinking there wasn't such a thing as Autoandrophilia but I just attribute that to him being sexist.)

Reading sillyolme's blog about the two types and his studies and I could feel myself nodding along to everything that was said in application to me in a AFAB/FTM context!
>>
>>8115344
>Ultimately unlike the transwoman equivalent I WANT to look like an "Aiden." I mean I don't want to look so hon-like that one could easily tell I was born a girl, I was want to look like a cute teen boy, is that impossible?
Plenty of AGPs would love to look like androgynous boyish tomboys. Your AAP matches that well.
>>
File: Ren 9.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 9.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>8115382
So it really does sound like I have AAP then? I know I'm FOR SURE not the HSTS type of transman but am I for sure the AAP one? Just from all the symptoms I listed...

If I am should I even bother transitioning? Will taking just a tiny bit of testosterone help me get the look I'm trying to achieve?
>>
File: Ren 10.jpg (33KB, 736x489px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 10.jpg
33KB, 736x489px
>>8115356
Excuse me for wanting to be a cute lil boy. Is this some Hon who's this in denial about Blanchard's discovery of the two types? kek.
>>
>>8115396
I deleted my post because to be honest you kind of make me cringe and i can't tell if this is a bait thread or not, but again assuming this isn't bait if you don't experience significant dysphoria you shouldn't medically transition. There are plenty of other ways to achieve the personal aesthetic you want without taking such a drastic step such as HRT.
>>
>>8115390
You are EXTREMELY AAP, guaranteed, no shadow of doubt.

/ftmg/ over here >>8098230 might have helpful things to say and I just posted a link there to this thread. It's a slow general but posts hang around this board so they'll see it even if it takes a day.

Also see this >>8115343
>AAP means you have a reason to transition, but not that you must transition. Think about life as a girl and as an FTM and learn about FTM transitioning to decide which is the best choice for you as an AAP.

And >>8115408 about the lack of dysphoria, but keep in mind that dysphoria can increase over time for A*Ps. That's where hons come from.
>>
File: Ren 11.jpg (48KB, 225x334px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 11.jpg
48KB, 225x334px
>>8115408
In what ways do I make you cringe and why?

So that's one vote in favor of me not being trans. Again though will just a dose of HRT give me that aesthetic or will just a drop of T automatically turn me into a gross, hairy old man? (Which again is something I DON'T want.)
>>
File: Ren gif.gif (2MB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
Ren gif.gif
2MB, 190x265px
>>8115417
Yeah I thought as much, its nice to have it completely confirmed though. I've lurked over the /ftmg/ general before but decided to start my own thread so that I can get insight from the transwomen side of things as well since their side seems to be more in-the-know/knowledgeable about Blanchard shit.

Thinking of myself as a hon, lets say I do eventually "snap" and transition when I'm already middle-age will I get the hon-like equivalent to a creepy, really old-looking lady or will I be the hon-equivalent of an Aiden who doesn't really pass that well? (Which is what I"m trying to achieve, minus the not passing well.)

I don't really have a reference as to what FTM hons look like other than Aidens, which is the look I kinda want anyways.
>>
File: unter_dem_kastanienbaum_I.jpg (80KB, 450x441px) Image search: [Google]
unter_dem_kastanienbaum_I.jpg
80KB, 450x441px
>>8115419
I didn't say you aren't trans. You seem to equate someone not "medically transitioning" with not being trans, which is a popular opinion on this board but is something I generally don't agree with. You sound extremely trans to me and it wouldn't surprise me if you are aware of this on some level already. What I'm trying to say is medically transitioning is an extremely serious / potentially dangerous decision that shouldn't be taken lightly. IF you don't experience significant dysphoria you probably shouldn't consider it a viable option, thats all I was trying to convey.
>>
File: Ren 12.jpg (68KB, 500x589px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 12.jpg
68KB, 500x589px
>>8115430
I didn't know it was that dangerous (other than transwomen facing the prospect of beatings/being murdered, but I'm FTM so I wouldn't really have to deal with that shit anyways) In what ways is it dangerous other than that?

As for my dysphoria I guess it can best be described as wanting that look and wanting a dick but I don't really feel any discomfort over my boobs/vag/clit. Just would really like a dick and to forever look like a young teen boy.

Also in what ways do you think I'm trans? Just curious is it just cause of my severe case of AAP or based on my descriptions do I really seem to have more of a male brain and mentality rather than female?
>>
god i hate straight women
>>
File: Ren 31.png (340KB, 957x539px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 31.png
340KB, 957x539px
>>8115454
Should I take that as a vote for "no!" in regards to transitioning? I'm guessing you're one of dem TruTrans types who think any kind of A*P is a signal to NOT transition?

Just a question though, do I really not seem like a boy to you at all? Just ignore the AAP for a second here, what about my gender atypical childhood and personality/interests?
>>
>>8115454
Come off it, 90% chance you're AGP, so that goes both ways.
>>
>>8115443
> is it just cause of my severe case of AAP

Yes.

>As for my dysphoria

In my opinion if you don't experience crippling dysphoria you should stay away from HRT, does this ring true to you? if no then I would say your best bet would be to explore other options in regards to transitioning.
>>
>>8115443
also here is some information about hrt for ftms
https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_FTM.pdf
>>
File: Ren 40.jpg (40KB, 540x611px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 40.jpg
40KB, 540x611px
>>8115465
What other options are there to transition if not HRT/SRS? If I do transition I don't want to be just a crossdresser but have my gender identity as a boy taken seriously and seen as one!

So other than my AAP my personality/interests aren't male-like at all?
>>
>>8115419
>>8115429
FTM HRT and Aiden hons are the kind of thing /ftmg/ or maybe /hrtgen/ should be asked.

It's the Blanchard stuff, like you said, that the whole board should see.

>>8115443
>>8115460
AAPs are supposed to be mentally female and AGPs mentally male. It's HSTS trans people who who think like their transitioned sex.

But it's been observed on /tttt/ that A*Ps tend to be androgynous, so your mix of some female and some male traits is exactly what would be expected.
>>
>>8115460
you just seem like an autistic girl
>>
>>8115429
funnily enough i'm the one who opened this goddamn pandora's box in the first place and i'm ftm (hsts)
everyone's kinda said already what i would say -- you're aap, this can cause transsexualism or not, transition may be a good idea for you depending on other factors
it is worth noting at this point that 'kawaii yaoi fakeboi' is not a viable ftm transition outcome
>>
sounds like you're just psychotic
>>
>>8115479
So, typical A*P.
>>
File: Ren 49.png (679KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 49.png
679KB, 1366x768px
>>8115470
Thanks! Judging by this information though it seems like even the lowest dose of T won't give me the look I'm trying to achieve and will automatically turn me into a hairy, adult-male (maybe even bald, ew do not want!) rather than a cute, androgynous twink?
>>
>>8115486
>everyone's kinda said already what i would say
Boy are we getting good at this!
>>
>>8115496
If you want to be a cute androgynous twink sustainably, the best solution is probably to take estrogen while presenting as ma--- wait
>>
File: egon-schiele-autoportrait-1915.jpg (29KB, 549x405px) Image search: [Google]
egon-schiele-autoportrait-1915.jpg
29KB, 549x405px
>>8115472
>So other than my AAP my personality/interests aren't male-like at all?

I don't know you, it's too hard to say from what you've written here alone and also i'm not a dogmatic blanchardian so you might not even care about my opinion here.

>If I do transition

Honestly get off of 4chan and go see a therapist if you feel legitimate strong / persisting gender dysphoria, I / no one here is qualified enough to tell you what you should do in this regard.

Personally (though i'm a mtf) while i do consider your experience to fall under the "transgender umbrella" it doesn't sound like medical transition would be best for you at this point. Keep in mind thats just my opinion and your internal voice should supersede anything I / anyone else here says in regards to how you should proceed with your body.
>>
File: Ren 100.jpg (23KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 100.jpg
23KB, 225x350px
>>8115486
>>8115476

>'kawaii yaoi fakeboi is not a viable transition outcome

Is it really as unrealistic, as lets say Stephonkee wanting to look like a cute little girl for example? Is this always an unrealistic look for ftms to achieve or am I just past the age where such a look is possible? (If its ever possible?) What do AAP 'hons' tend to look like?

By the way for the both of you, lets say I do eventually decide to transition, what's the status of AAPs like in the transmen community? I've noticed through lurking that in on the transwomen side of things there tends to be a huge gap, tranny in-war between the HSTS Blaire White-type transwomen and the AGP transbians (especially the hons) is it the same on the FTM side of things? Are AAP transmen looked down upon/shunned? Is there a gay male equivalent to 'TERFs?'
>>
File: Ren 43.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 43.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>8115509
>i'm a mtf

What type of transwoman are you if you don't mind me asking? Are you a AGP transbian? If you are would you feel confident in saying that my experience looks to parallel yours in a FTM equivalent narrative? Also how well do you pass for the look you're trying to achieve, are you a hon?

>See a gender therapist

I'm not sure how much they'd help me like this board will considering I've heard Blanchard is considered a hack in the mainstream normie medical field now and they scoff at the idea of A*P.
>>
>>8115515
>Is there a gay male equivalent to 'TERFs?'
No, you get female privilege.
>>
>>8115515
>Is it really as unrealistic, as lets say Stephonkee wanting to look like a cute little girl for example? Is this always an unrealistic look for ftms to achieve or am I just past the age where such a look is possible? (If its ever possible?) What do AAP 'hons' tend to look like?
well, there's one former-tripfag here who goes around posting pictures of (amongst other people) one aap from tumblr who posts a billion photoshopped selfies where he does the kawaii yaoi fakeboi thing, but note the 'photoshopped'
>By the way for the both of you, lets say I do eventually decide to transition, what's the status of AAPs like in the transmen community? I've noticed through lurking that in on the transwomen side of things there tends to be a huge gap, tranny in-war between the HSTS Blaire White-type transwomen and the AGP transbians (especially the hons) is it the same on the FTM side of things? Are AAP transmen looked down upon/shunned? Is there a gay male equivalent to 'TERFs?'
the majority of ''''''''''''''transmasculine people'''''''''''''' are sjw aaps who give everyone else a bad name and if you're anything else the community tends to ostracize you
i have noticed a growing number of gay men who are terf sympathizers, probably because some members of the sjw aap cluster have a tendency to bitch about gay male culture not catering to their feelings
>>
>>8115521
>are you a hon?
wow anon you can't ask someone if she's a hon!
>>
File: Ren 49.jpg (36KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 49.jpg
36KB, 1024x576px
>>8115523
Would kinda defeat the purpose since I don't WANT to be seen as female if I transition. Also not to sound all stereotypical "SJW-tranny" here but I'm pretty sure considering my childhood and life-story I've never had "female-privilege." Why do you think I get told I act like a creepy MRA?
>>
File: Ren its me.png (102KB, 461x260px) Image search: [Google]
Ren its me.png
102KB, 461x260px
>>8115526
Like I said in my OP I'm blunt and direct like a male!
>>
>>8115521
you're like that autistic bitch who live in a cave full of computers
>>
>>8115528
this is retarded because:
you have had the life experiences of a woman because you are not a man and you present as female, so you have never had anything but.
>>
File: Ren 44.jpg (126KB, 1552x873px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 44.jpg
126KB, 1552x873px
>>8115525
I'm not really sure I'd fit in with the whole "tumblr SJW" culture considering my MRA-like mentality and I tend to fetishize rape. (well at least when its two men or a woman forcing a man)

Then again I hear us A*P types tend to be really sick bastards compared to the rest of society so this just might be par for the course for my type.
>>
>>8115528
also, people tell you that you act like a creepy mra because you are autistic as fuck
>>
File: Ren 43.jpg (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 43.jpg
19KB, 300x250px
>>8115547
I don't get TREATED like a cute, helpless girl though. I'm known as the geeky, ugly, weirdo "creeper" chick, considering my violent outbursts and stalking tendencies people treat me far more like a male sex offender waiting to happen then any sort of woman.
>>
>>8115549
when you meet someone new do you immediately feel the need to tell them about your rape fetish god damn it stop
>>
File: Ren blush.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ren blush.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>8115562
If its a romantic interest IRL yes, like I said I have a no shame filter. (Which is another trait I heard A*Ps tend to have)
>>
>>8115556
trust me. they treat you like a woman. ugly women are still treated like women. do you need so badly to be special?
you sound like you're just afraid of growing up and becoming a woman, and you want to be treated like a cute, helpless girl.
>>
>>8115573
>want to be treated like a cute, helpless BOY!

Ffty. Being treated like a girl does nothing for me!

Also if I'm really treated like a woman how come I'm always restrained/have authorities called on me when I enter creeper mode when I've always heard women can get away with that shit?
>>
File: concerned transbian.jpg (35KB, 468x462px) Image search: [Google]
concerned transbian.jpg
35KB, 468x462px
>>8115549
>mfw fetishize rape when it's two women or a man forcing a woman
>>
File: Ren Creeper.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ren Creeper.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
>>8115588
That's no surprise since you're a transbian and pretty much my direct mtf equivalent.
>>
>>8115584
so you want to be treated like a cute, helpless girl.
>>
File: 2766.jpg (516KB, 697x800px) Image search: [Google]
2766.jpg
516KB, 697x800px
>>8115521
>What type of transwoman are you

I fit best into the a*p typology

>Are you a AGP transbian

No, I'm bisexual (not pseudobisexual)

>If you are would you feel confident in saying that my experience looks to parallel yours in a FTM equivalent narrative?

I don't think that's necessarily the correct way of looking at things, and no regardless your experience sounds very unfamiliar to me, probably for various reasons.

>Also how well do you pass for the look you're trying to achieve,

right now I'm in gnc femboy mode because

A: i cut my hair short due to depression / my overriding desire to assimilate into society / blend in successfully even if it means presenting male
B: most likely won't pass without ffs.

> are you a hon?

no but i guess technically i probably could be one if i wanted to be (I don't).

>I'm not sure how much they'd help me like this board

They would help you work through your issues regarding dysphoria (assuming you have any, i'm unsure at this point if you claim to or not) and how to achieve some level of harmony with your body / mind. You don't need to spout / know anything about blanchard's ideas to find clarity through talk therapy.
>>
File: Ren 48.jpg (7KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 48.jpg
7KB, 298x169px
>>8115603
No like a BOY goddammit why won't you listen?! I want to be seen as a Pedarast's dream come true I don't wanna be seen for my boobs or pussy but for my tight ass!
>>
File: disappointed anime.jpg (39KB, 830x480px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed anime.jpg
39KB, 830x480px
>>8115598
>tfw you meet your direct ftm equivalent and he doesn't like the same rape you do
>>
File: Ren nod.jpg (40KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
Ren nod.jpg
40KB, 670x377px
>>8115611
>real bisexual MTF

That's another area where Blanchard fucked up in his studies that I don't agree with him, probably just cause of the time period where the "B" in the LGBT was less understood and thought to not exist. Whilst I definitely agree with his assessment that pseudobisexuality exists (I'm proof!) I also believe there's gotta be genuine trans bisexuals out there. I imagine as as bisexual transwoman you sort of fit "in-between" the HSTS and A*P types and that could probably explain why your narrative growing up isn't the male equivalent to mine.
>>
File: Ren augh.jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ren augh.jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
>>8115616
>tfw no 10+ Chad gay/bi Chad bf that shares my exact fantasies either.

Such is life anon~
>>
>>8115612
you will never be anyone's dream, because you are ugly.
>>
>>8115628

>t. AGP hon.
>>
>>8115631
A*U*T*I*S*T*I*C B*U*R*N!!!
>>
Oh god this board will never die
>>
>>8115636
Will you trannies fuck off with all these stupid pseudoscientific acronyms?!
>>
>>8115636
the way you use hon is like an esl student who just learned some swears. is this because you are autistic or because you are a straight girl with a filthy pussy and cow tiddies
relevant q.
>>
>>8115643
lol shit
that one was for you cody
this is all for you, cody
>>
>>8115344
>meaning that I'm attracted to all gender identities no matter the genitals as long as they have masculine facial features, (so I can theoretically fall for cis men, transmen, transwomen and masculine non-binaries) however I experience no attraction to cis women.

Cody this is your mother speaking and I'm here to tell you that your sexual preferences are transphobic and you should be ashamed of yourself. No JRPGs for a week, young man.
>>
File: thiswasalwaysforyou.jpg (49KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
thiswasalwaysforyou.jpg
49KB, 400x300px
>>8115645
>>
File: Ren 42.jpg (13KB, 517x225px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 42.jpg
13KB, 517x225px
>>8115645
Am I gonna start to be hated like Caraposter is now?
>>
File: Ren 49.jpg (387KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 49.jpg
387KB, 1280x720px
>>8115649
That's why I put heteroflexible in there, I wasn't sure how else to describe my attraction other than I'm attracted to masculine facial features and not genitals.

>No JRPGS for a week

Fine, there aren't any good ones coming out over these next few months anyway. (Still waitin on FF XV finally gettin fully patched/fixed and Ni No Kuni 2 and Sen 3)
>>
File: thecountofmontecristo.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thecountofmontecristo.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>8115657
i'm cody now you fat bitch
>>
File: Ren 13.gif (949KB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 13.gif
949KB, 500x235px
>>8115666
Fuck you Hon go back to your correct gender identity!
>>
>>8115657
I hope not! So far you're much more fun than Old Cody!
>>
File: Ren smile.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ren smile.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>8115690
...Wait there was ANOTHER Cody here before? Seriously?

(also t-thanks anon-kun! ^///^)
>>
>>8115703
Don't worry, silly, Old Cody is the Caraposter!
>>
File: jasonmewes.jpg (57KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
jasonmewes.jpg
57KB, 720x405px
stop this cody
>>
File: Ren tfw.png (162KB, 584x328px) Image search: [Google]
Ren tfw.png
162KB, 584x328px
>>8115716
Is that Caraposter's boy name/birthname?

>tfw your inspiration for your identity has the name you thought up for your pseudonym as their birth name but your girl!name/birth name ISN'T Cara.
>>
>>8115729
no
cara's birth name is withheld but a few people here, myself included, know it and it isn't cody or anything similar
>>
>>8115729
We just call the Caraposter Old Cody because we've got you now!
>>
File: Ren manga.jpg (70KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
Ren manga.jpg
70KB, 500x355px
>>8115753
Just continue calling them Caraposter now since I aim to just be there ftm equivalent, not to replace them!
>>
>>8115515
>Divide between HSTS and A*P trannies

Wait, there's a divide/war between the two types? Explain.
>>
>>8115777
>since I aim to just be there ftm equivalent, not to replace them!
lmao god damn you do have autism. kill yourself you cringefest
>>
>>8115907

Feminism vs MRA
>>
>>8115927
Which type tends to be which?
>>
>>8115912
Calm down Ol- uh, Caraposter.
>>
File: Ren gif.gif (98KB, 268x151px) Image search: [Google]
Ren gif.gif
98KB, 268x151px
>>8115912
Looks like someone's triggered!
>>
>>8115556
This website is 18+
>>
File: Alex-Jones-NN-Studio.jpg (190KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
Alex-Jones-NN-Studio.jpg
190KB, 800x420px
>>8115932
>being this new
Don't listen to that anon. the hsts / agp war is a false flag war being carried out by impure hsfb / afp scum trying to divide our movement.
>>
>>8115265
>>8115311
>>8115344
You're literally me except I'm not into yaoi and on the lesbian end of bislut (got AAP through futa fetish) instead and do have gender dysphoria (but I'm probably just older, if you asked me at 20 i would probably deny having any even though I had a bit)

>Would taking just a little bit of Testosterone help achieve this or will it automatically turn me into a big, hulking bear type? (Which is so NOT what I want!)
Not really it's kind of a lottery
Some people take regular doses and pass very poorly and some masculinize heavily even on low doses

>>8115429
>I don't really have a reference as to what FTM hons look like other than Aidens, which is the look I kinda want anyways.
They just look like old lesbians or girls with beards but that's rare (I assume that's mostly guys who had to go off T and had their face feminize again then tried to cover it with hair)

Alternatively Zeke from survivor is a good example of someone who passes somewhat but has a visible trans vibe, no clue if it's enough to count as hon

Might be worth thinking what you mean when you say don't want something, cause you can not want something as in not experiencing a need for it and not wanting it as in being uncomfortable having it

Like I really hate facial hair so I assumed I would hate having one and thus T is not for me but oddly enough it only bothers me on other people
Or mid case when I don't want to be fat (who does?) as in I would like to avoid it but being overweight didn't really bother me *that* much
On the end of the spectrum I thought I wouldn't want breasts and after growing some they bother me every waking second - they're still not something I would kill myself over but it does decrease the quality of my life

So my advice is if you consider transition think not just what you want (you'll never get it 100% cause such is life) but also what you're able (not necessarily willing) to settle for and how much cause that's much more important
>>
>>8115943
One reply per post
>>
>>8115472
Binding, top surgery, crossdressing, getting to a lower BF%, voice training, pretetnding to be male on the internet

It wouldn't hurt to try some of the non-permanent ones, you don't have to choose between getting treated male and being a regular female all the time - people will treat you like a male if they think you are one, there are various ways to convince them so
Especially on the MtF spectrum there are crossdressers who can pull off that sort of double life and experience both

Google partial transition not everyone gets the whole package
>>
File: Twink.jpg (23KB, 423x750px) Image search: [Google]
Twink.jpg
23KB, 423x750px
>>8115961
Hello fellow FTM! Is A*P really something you can "develop" though rather than just be born with? Cause it seems like those that have a type of A*P are remarkably similar to each other for it to just be another fetish. (look at us for example)

>What you DON'T want to look like.

I definitely don't want to look like a fat, old lesbian with a beard that's for damn sure! i don't want ANY facial hair, I just want to look like a cute twink, pretty much like pic here.
>>
>>8115988
*Meant for it be CODY, wtf is all this talk of Cara subconsciously turning me into here?
>>
>>8115950
>hsfb/afp

....Huh? I can't keep up with all these pseudo scientific tranny terms you guys keep inventin
>>
>>8115265
>94 replies
>serious responses

kill yourselves, all of you

and while you're at it quit whoring for responses in other threads
>>
File: Ren stare.gif (2MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
Ren stare.gif
2MB, 540x303px
>>8116037
I'm serious tho, sorry to disappoint anon and make you lose your faith in humanity.

A*P exists, Blanchard was right. Get over it.
>>
>>8116037
>>8116047
>whiny girl gets put in her place
>>
>>8115265
>>8116047
Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.
>>
>>8116110
t. faggot

Forgot your sig :^)
>>
I'm a lot like you, except not an autistic stalker-rapist. I still haven't figured out whether or not transition would be right for me either. Like I'm not miserable now, but I feel like I'm missing out on the life I want to have. Sometimes I present as male and even though I'm not very convincing, it's fun and feels nice. Maybe try that and see how you like it.
>>
>>8115988
>Is A*P really something you can "develop" though rather than just be born with?
How the fuck would I know, I'm a tranny not some kinda gender scientist

>for it to just be another fetish
I think people are treating fetishes too "lightly", I had signs of liking BDSM when I was like 3, been in a fetish community for a while and a lot of the time people have an early start and share a similar "phenotype" (and the rarer the fetish the worse it is, for example BDSM community feels really normie and mature on the first glance, the amputee devotee one is like a special school for autistic kids)

Most fetishes have this pattern where you have some people who just treat it as one of their hobbies or just a kink and some people that are really, really into it and if you treat AGP as a fetish (I don't think it's exactly right but whatever) it doesn't stand out in that aspect

>>8116025
it's like HSTP/AGP but with femboys, the latest /lgbt/ meme invention

>>8116110
Seriously though why is avatarfagging frowned upon when it's confined to one thread?
I've never seen it actually break the anonymity since you usually know who OP is anyway from what they say
It's unnecessary as fuck but so are reaction pics and shitposting
>>
File: Ren eating.gif (2MB, 282x313px) Image search: [Google]
Ren eating.gif
2MB, 282x313px
>>8116110
Cara Poster does it tho.
>>
>>8116156
>How the fuck would I know, I'm a tranny

You SHOULD know if you're a A*P type tranny, if you're HSTS though disregard this.
>>
>>8116164
I feel that's something I was born with but like I said I also feel anime and bondage are something I was born liking and it's all too oddly specific to be in my genes. I also feel like I was born already 3 years old since that's when I started remembering things but I know well this is not true.

I don't trust my mind enough to rely on my subjective personal experience for opinions on etiology of issues
It's an important source of information but not free of distortions
>>
>>8116198
>Anime, Bondage

So you're an A*P type of tranny then I'm guessing?
>>
>>8116204
Yeah
>>
>>8116156
>aap
>amputee devotee
have you ever experienced biid?
>>
>>8116209
Not really, but I used to think my chest dysphoria is just tit BIID unrelated to the rest of my gender issues when I didn't know much about transsexualism

I had a short wannabe phase as a kid but grew out of it, I don't remember it well but I think ultimately it was just a "it would be hot to be hot" thing and the emotional discomfort just wasn't there
>>
>>8115265
Why are all you A*Pers such gross fucking perverts and freaks compared to us pure HSTSers?
>>
>>8116454
>tit BIID
kek
one hypothesis i have is that biid, like a*p transsexualism, usually takes a long time to progress to the full condition and there's a long history of wannabeism before it kicks in
the traditional biid patient is a natal male with similar demographics to agp women -- middle-aged, middle-class, white, etc
it's generally agreed now that the reason agps usually transition a lot later than hstses is because their cross-sex gender identities take a long time to form
aaps are a little different and pretty interesting in that respect, in that the hsts-aap transition age gap for ftms is much smaller or even inverted depending on the study
>>
>>8116661
>BIDD
>AGP

Why are white straight males so unbelievably psychotic?
>>
File: eva.jpg (61KB, 485x602px) Image search: [Google]
eva.jpg
61KB, 485x602px
>autistic fujo ftm
Shocking.
>>
File: Ren 83.png (332KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 83.png
332KB, 500x566px
>>8116709
So is that proof I really am trans then and SHOULD transition?
>>
>>8116758
Let's be clear: if you want to be a qt anime boy just like your Japanese mangoes, testosterone may, depending on your genes, turn you into the Wolverine. Now I know there's a female eunuch poster on this board who isn't properly FTM, just like I'm not properly MTF. We play the part because it's expedient to do so. You may also fall in that camp. You envision yourself as a boy. If you want to stay that way, be very careful how you move forward.
>>
File: Ren omg.jpg (379KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ren omg.jpg
379KB, 1280x720px
>>8116844
How DO I move forward then if my true goal is this? >>8115988
>>
>>8116867
Claw those ovaries out, pumpkin. And hit the gym. You'll have to be careful about your nutrition. Take calcium/D supplements. Get your bones checked regularly. Your doc might put you on raloxifene if there are any issues, but there probably won't be--not for decades.
>>
>>8115265
>Autoandrophilia
according to Wikipedia this is an old and outdated, heavily criticized theory.
>>
>>8116661
>aaps are a little different and pretty interesting in that respect, in that the hsts-aap transition age gap for ftms is much smaller or even inverted depending on the study
I always thought it's more about the physical reality of natal males and the boiling frog syndrome thing
Like not only girls have an earlier start for males the puberty is more gradual but with girls it can be really sudden, it seems just natural they would get fed up with it much faster when it's so in their face
>>
As a gay man fucking hate this girlfags and there fucking yaoi bullshit.
please stay away
>>
File: Ren 432.jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 432.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
>>8116944
Ahh finally my first encounter with the gay male equivalent of a TERF! How ya doing buddy?

Sorry to say but A*Ps transpeople aren't going away and *ARE* in fact a legitimate type of tranny, even Blanchard says so, deal with it.
>>
>>8116974
Trolling is not a victimless crime. Stop trying to rope gullible cis people into hating real trannies just to relieve a bit of the boredom of your meaningless NEET existence.

And for future reference: real autistic underage yaoi girls don't type with proper capitalization and grammar, and the fact that you know enough to use the * in A*P gives away how long you've been planning on this. You could also have chosen your animu a lot better. The ice skating one or the sadomasochist korean manga would have been better choices.
>>
>>8116974
>gay male equivalent of a TERF! How ya doing buddy?
kek nice try 0/10
Having a prostate orgasm unlike you
>>
File: 1465622209956.gif (408KB, 408x303px) Image search: [Google]
1465622209956.gif
408KB, 408x303px
>>8117038
>Having a prostate orgasm unlike you
That's actually kinda sad for OP.
>>
File: Ren Super Lovers.png (164KB, 809x416px) Image search: [Google]
Ren Super Lovers.png
164KB, 809x416px
>>8117009
I'm not into trendy light!yaoi shit, and I chose the anime/manga that I did for my avatar cause this character is exactly how I envision my boy-self.

>Underage but knows proper grammar/spelling/terminology

That's cause I'm NOT underage which you would have known if you read my OP in full, still a fujofag though and everything about my story is unfortunately and pathetically true.
>>
>>8115961
>lesbian end of bislut
It's the most miserable orientation to end up with, methinks. Not attracted to guys enough, still impure to lesbaybays. Sad!
>>
>>8115344
>When I imagine myself as a boy I want to look like a cute, uke twink. I don't really want look super masculine (like with muscles or facial hair) I just really want to look like a 12 year old androgynous boy, a pederast's dream! Would taking just a little bit of Testosterone help achieve this or will it automatically turn me into a big, hulking bear type? (Which is so NOT what I want!) Ultimately unlike the transwoman equivalent I WANT to look like an "Aiden." I mean I don't want to look so hon-like that one could easily tell I was born a girl, I was want to look like a cute teen boy, is that impossible?

I'm in the same boat. For most of the things you listed. Except the BDSM part. And I'm not attracted to other people, I'm attracted to myself as a teenage boy.
Unlike you, I can't live as female. Perception of me as female disturbs me. So I opted for transitioning. Here's the thing: you can tinker with your body. Requires going the "chemically altered freak" route, but since you're taking hormones anyway, you can add other shit to the mix. Personally I didn't mind reshaping myself with chemicals and surgery. Low dose T can do the trick for some, others need DHT inhibitors to prevent it from masculinizing their body beyond what they want. Take for example dutasteride and RU54881, or milder finasteride. For body hair, you have so many options to remove it.
If you want to just take T for a while to kickstart some changes that you want, take it for a while then go the raloxifene route once you quit or get your ovaries scooped out. Keep your bones checked but ralox should do the trick (osteoporosis med). I don't intend to age as a man, and I'm going that way once I hit my late 20s. But I don't want woman aging either, so I picked the eunuch aging option.
>>
>>8117268
>I'm not into trendy light!yaoi shit
>still a fujofag
cognitive dissident much
>>
File: Ren blush.png (155KB, 603x313px) Image search: [Google]
Ren blush.png
155KB, 603x313px
>>8117317
I mean I'm into the the more hardcore explicit stuff like Finder, Ai no Kusabi, Papa To Kiss In The Dark, Okane Ga Nai, etc.

Shit like ice-skating animu or fujobait series like Free! or such shit is too light and cock-teasy for me.
>>
>>8117351
So you a Yaoi girl that no shame in that lots sr8 girls are in to that
>>
>>8117268
Whether you're telling the truth or not, I want you to know: I hate you with every fiber of my being. I want you to die. This compounds exponentially with every sentence I read in every post you make. For some reason, this entire thread has gotten under my skin way worse than every /pol/ shitposter alt right nazi dickhole in my many years browsing this website combined. Congratulations.
>>
File: 1469987219875.jpg (111KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469987219875.jpg
111KB, 497x640px
>>8117351
>cock-teasy
You're adorable.
>>
File: Ren sad.jpg (21KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Ren sad.jpg
21KB, 300x169px
>>8117288
I kinda feel bad for you cis bi girls/lesbians, at least the community I'm trying to target doesn't have hardcore "purity" hangups. I wonder if most of the shit your community tends to propagate is just backlash over the lesbian orientation not ever being taken seriously throughout history and thought "not to exist" compared to the gay male one?
>>
File: Ren cute.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ren cute.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>8117374
Usually I get the "creepy" label so this really means a-lot th-thanks anon!
>>
File: Ren whut.gif (2MB, 540x261px) Image search: [Google]
Ren whut.gif
2MB, 540x261px
>>8117363
Yikes... Who peed in your fruit-loops this morning anon? Because I'm so curious why did I strike such a nerve with you? Are you a gay male TERF or some hardcore HSTS transman that hates the AAP side?
>>
File: 17-02-02-11-13-48-744_deco.jpg (471KB, 1242x812px) Image search: [Google]
17-02-02-11-13-48-744_deco.jpg
471KB, 1242x812px
I'm a AAP who has been on mones for 3 years and still look like a young boy. I'll say this before this becomes a ramble, if you're an ugly woman, you're going to be an ugly boy. A strong jawline, soft cheeks and round eyes are what makes both genders cute and young.
Being a cute boy also takes maintenance, which you stated you don't really do. Are you going to develop a skin/hair routine? Are you going to keep a low bf% and start working towards ottermode? Are you going to shave and exfoliate?

Also, you the male traits you claim you have aren't very male, you describe yourself as a very catty woman. Manipulating others, being blunt, putting no effort in looks but expecting a 10 and handling rejection badly... sounds like a crazy woman to me. Being very adamant on something as useless as an identity is also very female, see vegans, lesbians, liberals, mostly women and men with nothing else to brag about.
Not trying to offend, you are gnc, but some of this seems like it's from another illness.

Transition if you like, not like it'll hurt me, but start putting effort on appearance now if you are serious.
>>
File: Ren hmmm.jpg (39KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Ren hmmm.jpg
39KB, 1024x576px
>>8117447
>Putting no effort in looks but expecting a 10 and handling rejection badly
>Sounds like a woman

Are you sure you're an AAP ftm and not just some cis male MRA shitposting? Cause that's an extremely MRA-like belief about women, jus sayin.
>>
>>8117382
Thanks dude. I guess so, yeah. The attitude gets more frequent the deeper one dives into feminist hell. You know, terf bitches at the 9th circle. Kinda ironic really. That (and few more reasons) is why I'm mra. Good luck to you mate, and thanks for listening.
>>
>>8117476
Are you gonna post a pic? I'm sure everyone is curious by now just how qt you are. Is your hair disheveled? I bet it is. How long has it been since you bathed? Stinky, stinky boy.
>>
File: image.jpg (752KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
752KB, 1536x2048px
>>8117498
You asked for it...

P-Pls no bully...
>>
>>8117550
i'm sorry cody but you're one of the most bullyable aaps i've seen and that's saying something
>>
File: Nicehorseteeth.jpg (7KB, 316x160px) Image search: [Google]
Nicehorseteeth.jpg
7KB, 316x160px
>>
File: Ren stareee.gif (927KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Ren stareee.gif
927KB, 500x281px
>>8117497
No prob man. That's why I'm scientific rationalist Masterrace-tier! The funny thing about TERFs is that for all their "muh gender is a social construct!" the strict divide between the two different types of trannies, i.e. HSTS and A*Ps completely destroys their theories that gender is socially constructed and "trannies not real~!"
>>
File: Ren embarrased.gif (964KB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
Ren embarrased.gif
964KB, 420x236px
>>8117564
I-Its okay, I thought as much.

So I'm pretty much the exact AAP ftm equivalent to the cringe-worthy autistic transbians like Chris-chan?

>>8117565
I have an extremely low-pain tolerance and that's why I could never get braces okay!
>>
>>8117578
gender is socially constructed you moron. that's objectively true. terfs are the ones who don't believe that.
>>
>>8117550
You've got your work cut out for you, Cody. The long hair has to go. The boobs have to go. You gotta eat better and gym it up, or at least get into the habit of running. Maybe you do need some T after all. And the clothes, come on now. Memes into dreams. Start today.
>>
>>8117593
>So I'm pretty much the exact AAP ftm equivalent to the cringe-worthy autistic transbians like Chris-chan?
i mean, yaoi girls (and guys (female)) all tend to be cringeworthy autists, i have met a representative sample of that population
however you have even more awkward physical traits than the modal aap
also good luck transitioning with a low pain tolerance, it's not like they just detach your tits by taking the velcro on the back off
>>
>>8117578
Yup, it's ridiculous. T.e.r.f.s are a cancer, and ruin it for everyone, even for themselves, as selfish as they are. Have you seen how catty they get while left by themselves? I have. Truly, a blight to be nuked from the orbit.
>>
File: Ren 34.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 34.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>8117625
The clothes I can't help since I'm stuck in an Orthodox Kike household and have to abide by the rents dress code if I don't wanna end up on the streets.

The long hair and boobs are only still here cause I haven't yet decided on whether I should pursue transition remember.
>>
>>8117646
>I'm stuck in an Orthodox Kike household
...holy shit the people who said a*p is associated with ashkenazi ethnicity were right
i mean you're certainly not the first i've met but all the past ones were in the rationalist blogosphere and shit so i assumed the association was from unrelated factors (by which i mean the association of both those things with high iq)
how orthodox are we talking, are you one of those people in brooklyn who needs a male escort to leave the house
>>
File: Ren 343.jpg (43KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 343.jpg
43KB, 225x350px
>>8117630
Well if I DO pursue transition eventually I was thinking of just either just binding or having top surgery via anesthesia surgery so I won't feel anything otherwise.
>>
>>8115311
>*When I masturbate I tend to fantasize about gay male sex, I imagine myself as a dude with a dick pounding into some cute twink's hot ass!
same tbqh
>>
>>8117667
i was considering waiting for you to reply to >>8117658 but i can't let this pass
you are aware surgical recovery and long-term chest binding are both painful processes, right
>>
>>8115265
>tripfagging
>avatarfagging
>>>/r/eddit
>>
File: Ren wat.jpg (29KB, 450x448px) Image search: [Google]
Ren wat.jpg
29KB, 450x448px
>>8117658
>a*p associated with Ashkenazi ethnicity

Wait, who said this? This is the first I've heard of it, and I'm pretty redpilled on blanchard typology! (though if its true then no fucking wonder I'm AAP...)

>Brooklyn types who needs a male escort to leave the house.

Pretty much, all 4 grandparents were Hassidic Jew types with the long beards, black coats and funny hats an everything.
>>
>>8117658
joke: jews caused trannies
woke: chinese are releasing gay chems into the water so that the jews will stop breeding and thus our last line of defense against their machinations will crumble
>>
File: Ren I see.jpg (53KB, 714x715px) Image search: [Google]
Ren I see.jpg
53KB, 714x715px
>>8117680
No I did not... Like I said I'm new to seriously considering transition.
>>
>>8117709
Don't. You're not even dysphoric ffs. Just be a tomboy.
>>
>>8117351
>Papa To Kiss In The Dark
People like this shit unironically?
>>
>>8117709
you're an autistic girl with a fetish, not a boy. and that's okay.
>>
File: Ren 42.gif (1MB, 540x305px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 42.gif
1MB, 540x305px
>>8117767
That doesn't really take of my AAP and desire to be treated and seen like a little boy and be in a gay male relationship though.
>>
File: Ren ironic.gif (77KB, 268x174px) Image search: [Google]
Ren ironic.gif
77KB, 268x174px
>>8117785
But A*P transpeople ARE a legitimate type of Tranny are they not?

Are all those autistic transbians like Chris-Chan just autistic boys with a lesbian fetish then?
>>
>>8117796
*take care of
>>
>>8117680
>long-term chest binding are both painful processes
It shouldn't

I've been binding for years and yes it's uncomfortable and a figurative pain the ass but
literal pain is not normal
>>
>>8117814
>Are all those autistic transbians like Chris-Chan just autistic boys with a lesbian fetish then?
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
>>
>>8117796
So what. There is nothing to be done about AAP. Stop watching yaois because it has literally brainwashed you senpai.
>>8117814
>Are all those autistic transbians like Chris-Chan just autistic boys with a lesbian fetish then?
Holy shit. Yes. Yes they are.
>>
>>8117814
not always. there are AGP cis males and AAP cis females. it is first and foremost defined as a fetish, after all.

if they act like chris-chan? of course. now that you mention it, you seem very, very similar to a female version of CWC. do you draw, by any chance?
>>
>>8117814
You can be A*P without being a tranny

This is a common misconception but in Chris-chan's case he has way more severe issues of non-sexual nature, it's impossible to tell if he's a real tranny and even if there's fetishism involved or not because they cloud his behavior - either way in "best" case scenario AGP would be just a small contributing factor to his transition
t. CWC specialist
>>
>>8117550
hahahahaha holy fucking shit
>>
File: Ren 452.jpg (39KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 452.jpg
39KB, 1024x576px
>>8117843
Do you draw by any chance?

I suck at drawing unfortunately (fine motor skills got fucked by autism so can't draw straight lines for shit) but all my best friends are great at it, I do write though.

>>8117838
>>8117843
>t. "HSTS trannier-than Thou~!"

Why are you guys the automatic arbiterer and overlords on "All That is Trans" when even blanchard admitted us A*Ps are just as trans as you guys are, maybe even more since we actually fiercely DESIRE to become the opposite sex.
>>
>>8117796
>gay male relationship
Gay people gets to have cute boyfriends
horse girls gets carrots
>>
>>8117905
>maybe even more since we actually fiercely DESIRE to become the opposite sex.
holy shit. see what you've brought upon us, blanchard-anon?

>>t. "HSTS trannier-than Thou~!"
no. t. severely dysphoric, actually trans AAP, who knows exactly how different your experience is from the average trans person's. you came here asking for advice and this is it. don't transition. you can ignore it if you want, but i would at the very least advice you to think long and hard about what you really, REALLY want out of this.

and maybe take a break from the yaois for a while.
>>
File: Ren blushu.png (216KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
Ren blushu.png
216KB, 580x326px
>>8117926
>>>8117550
>hahahahaha holy fuc
>>
>>8117963

*I-I said not to bully pls!
>>
>>8117905
>>t. "HSTS trannier-than Thou~!"
Nah, I'm cis like you "Cody" you massive dumbass.
>>
what a beautiful day to start tripfagging :^)
sup cody
>>
>>8115265
a*p is a meme and you are a stupid cis girl who read too much yaoi, you look like a horse and need to kys. go back to tumblr where people teach you to fucking censor yourself so you dont annoy their asses, because no one wants you here. die
>>
>>8118443
[autistic screeching]
>>
>>8118495
kinda funny of you to say that considering op is autistic and said so themselves lmao. sorry you got triggered, hope you feel better soon
>>
File: 1490427148905.png (207KB, 288x289px) Image search: [Google]
1490427148905.png
207KB, 288x289px
>>8117268
>shit normie fujo taste
>wants to be generic animu boy

At least use your AAP to get swole, you Semitic pseudo-faggot.
>>
>>8118495

which anon were you for future reference i just wore up.
>>
>>8118495
a-are you also autist a yaoi fangirl?
>>
File: zgundamemmasheen.jpg (71KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
zgundamemmasheen.jpg
71KB, 500x362px
I question the OP's taste in hentai.
>>
>>8115265
you sound like a typical female autist, my sister is a lot like you who's on the spectrum too.
>>
>it's a "not being devoted to lifting and at least being a twunk instead of a skinnyfat, flabby boygirl" episode
>>
>>8118530
haven't been very active on the board, only made some random posts here and there

>>8118532
nah, I guess femboy describes it best
but only time will tell if I'm a repressed tranny
>>
>>8118564
Oh i thought you were someone else
>>
>tfw can't impregnate all the autistic afabs here to carry my children
>>
>>8118574
I nabbed someone's name?
>>
>>8118514
>themselves
himself
>>
File: Ren pfft.gif (966KB, 430x323px) Image search: [Google]
Ren pfft.gif
966KB, 430x323px
>>8118443
>t. asshurt HSTS ftm TERF.
>>
File: 48017699.cached.jpg (51KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
48017699.cached.jpg
51KB, 800x500px
>>8118590
>tfw want to impregnate autistic AFABs on this board
>tfw autistic FTM so no sperm
I WANT OFF MR. GOD'S WILD RIDE
>>
File: 19789999.jpg (48KB, 600x518px) Image search: [Google]
19789999.jpg
48KB, 600x518px
>>8118614
>implying that he's a feminist
Do you even know what a TERF is?
>>
>>8118627
just use a sperm donor, jesus
>>
File: Ren 439.jpg (39KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 439.jpg
39KB, 1024x576px
>>8118675
Most HSTS transmen ARE TERFs, as well as a lot of repressed ones presenting as cis.
>>
>>8118594
no, never mind just disregard what i said.
>>
>>8118564
there is literally no reason for you to use a trip you slut
>>
>>8118725
I agree
>>
>>8118627
>tfw can't impregnate you
>>
>>8118601
no.
t. ftm
>>
>>8118705
you do realize terfs treat trans men as traitors who would rather give up their """" true identity """" as a woman for a chance at male privilege, right? that they think transgenderism is as fake as your garden variety jackass does? right? ....right?
>>
>>8118614
t. autistic yaoi fangirl who cant get laid and thinks every gay man is going to want to fuck her if she started looking like a 12 year old boy, despite the fact that she is neither ever going to be able to accomplish even such a low form of passing, and also real life gay men arent attracted to ugly jailbait looking pussyboys.
also the term is truscum, because i think trans people need to have dysphoria to be trans, not that ftms are just lesbians forced into masculinity and "being a man" which is what TERFs believe. lurk more
>>
>>8118761
she don't know what a TERF is in the first place so i'm afraid that you are wasting your time on this one
>>
>>8118767
Well if Chris-Chan can do it why can't she?
>>
File: cody-chan.jpg (101KB, 623x475px) Image search: [Google]
cody-chan.jpg
101KB, 623x475px
>>8118825
>>
File: 1465371692207.jpg (319KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1465371692207.jpg
319KB, 1600x1600px
>>8117476
I wish I was cis, I just hear a lot of fat chicks complain about having no chad bf, and blame beauty standards. Also didn't answer if you wanted to put effort into being cute which after reading >>8117593 not sure you can do. Epilating hurts, starting to workout hurts, stabbing a needle in your muscles each week only to hit a vein hurts. If you're just going to pussy out, don't bother, being trans sucks even when it's sexually driven.

>>8117823
I do get aches from binding but goes away when I do stretches. Anon is prob getting cheap chinese binders thats fucking up his ribs or something.

>>8118525
>Wanting to be an anime vampire
>Not aesthetic angel
You reach to low
>>
>>8118867
Oh shit it's the ultimate hon.
>>
>>8118876
>>8118525
>wanting to be some gay vampire with shit fashion sense
>not a /fa/ dude with 4 balls
>>
>>8118905
>not wanting to be gay vampire dudes sexy femboy son
>>
>>8118876
>Not aesthetic angel
hey watch yourself you do not want to get burned do ya?
>>
>>8118867
So is Cody officially the ftm equivalent of Chris-chan?
>>
>>8118943
she hasnt made a shitty self fulfillment insert yaoi comic yet
>>
>>8118982
That's just cause she can't draw. (Fortunately)
>>
>>8119054
>implying chris-chan can draw
>implying anyone who draws yaoi can draw
>>
>>8119054
She writes, though.

Cody, could you link us to some of your writing? I think it could help us understand your trans status a lot better.
>>
File: index.jpg (14KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
14KB, 220x229px
>>8119054
>implying anyone who draws yaoi can draw
>>
File: Ren 44.jpg (75KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 44.jpg
75KB, 650x650px
>>8119074
I only write for regular non-yaoi fandoms though and none of my fics have smut scenes since I feel like I can't write smut well enough and get embarrased trying.

I did write an original yaoi short story for my creative writing class one time (though non-explicit) I haven't posted it online yet but its pretty much the story of a Harem slave boy and his Seme shiek master set in the middle ages Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>8119278
pls be mineeeeeeee
>>
>>8119278
But I thought kebabs hate homos
>>
>>8119278
>wrote harem yaoi for creative writing
i feel bad for your teacher, why do people think its okay to write shit like this in creative writing?
>>
File: boys.webm (3MB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
boys.webm
3MB, 568x320px
>>8119297
Kebabs are the most homo of all.
>>
>>8119278
>I did write an original yaoi short story for my creative writing class one time
You a troll arent you right.. right
>>
>>8119328
Interesting.
>>
>>8119297
yeah kind of but they are very into pederasty
>>
>>8119334
i doubt this, this isnt the first time i heard of someone writing edgy sjw/yaoi/yuri bullshit for creative writing class. this is what happens when you give yaoi fangirls too much freedom and a school subject where they can "express" themselves. i feel so bad for the teachers, imagine having to read about an "uke" being a "semes" harem boy and review it positively, because otherwise kids will stop going to your classes since youre mean and subjective and hate their unique interests.
>>
>>8119278
how can someone whose existence is so shameful completely lack a sense of shame
but can you also please post the story tho
>>
>>8119354
Well, the boy in the middle does look kinda butthurt, sooo.. Why's loli a thing for them?
>>
File: Ren lewd.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ren lewd.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
>>8119364
lack of a sense of shame

Incidentally that tends to be a major trait of us A*Pers so go figure.

>Post the story

I will if I can ever manage to figure out how to transfer my old laptop's documents to my new one.
>>
>>8119364
How else do you think Hons exist anon?
>>
>>8119434
actually its a major trait of autism, which a lot of a*p have. learn to tell the difference between cause and effect
>>
>>8115265
I'm just gonna be honest here, I'm an ftm myself and I suggested you start looking up what T does to your body. Like do a decent amount of research on that, also look up before and after pics, people's transitioning stories etc.

Because most of the time you won't become a cute femboi uwu. But it depends really. Be prepared for body hair. And you should do more research on dysphoria cause if you really have none then just don't transition. That's the advice I can give.
>>
>>8119434

>technologically inept
C I S
I
S
>>
cody, why arent you posting on ftmgen yet? are you worried theyre gonna blast your yaoi fangirl aap ass open wider than your wildest yaoi dreams?
>>
>>8119434
what the fuck is the point of having autism if you're not good at computers
you are the most useless person cody
>>
>>8119434
you can post it on the thread from your old computer and just copy paste it on your new one, two birds with one stone, youre welcome
>>
>>8119454
dont for get male pattern baldness
kind of hard being a cute yaoi boy when you look like Patrick Stewart in dune
>>
>>8119472
(da) I'm too socially inept to meet the right people to learn the art of hackaroo. The idea fascinates me desu
>>
>>8119509
i can't wait to start balding and grow a sick mullet
actual ftms are you also stoked about this
>>
>>8119581
i sadly dont have any family with balding problems so i cant grow a sick bald mullet, but i cant wait to finally have a more masculine hairline and some actual sideburns
>>
>>8119595
keep your hope upp annon
>>
>>8119509
>Patrick Stewart in dune
it's not like he has hair outside of dune you know
>>
>>8117550
............. I want to punch your face
Don't bother transitioning you've got the most retarded face I've ever seen, did your tard wrangler let you loose here?
>>
>>8119581
Why would anyone want to go bald? I'm not the horsegirl fujoshi, but not even cis men like balding. Hair>facial hair
>>
>>8119891
cis fag here
i kind of thinks it kind of hot
>>
>>8119891
a lot of trans guys have a problem with having a feminine hair pattern so some level of hairline reduction is good because bigger foreheads are masculine. also bald muscular men are considered badass, so its no wonder people want to be closer to that
>>
>>8120020
Bald muscular men look disgusting to me but that's just my personal taste then.
The best looking thing for me would be tall, slender male body with female face. Female bodies are repulsive, male faces are repulsive, wish we could just combine the two good things.
>>
>>8118741
>tfw can't reverse-impregnate you with your own cumballs
Feels bad besu>>8118741
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 500x700px
>>8115265
Do you like dark souls?
>>
>>8117694
it's a thing that gets discussed in a lot of places, though usually not in blanchardian terms. you see a lot of talk about 'the trans jewish poly kinky autistic lesbian programmer cluster' in, say, the rationalist blogosphere.
>>8117935
>see what you've brought upon us, blanchard-anon?
i tried, man
i tried
>>8118627
iktf
>>8118705
actually, cody, most of the detransitioned/repressed ftms in the terf community are aap
t. terf expert
>>
>>8122345
>i tried, man
>i tried
Too late! Now everybody knows HSTS are falsetrans.
>>
>>8122392
[vague gestures]
i mean, when i started posting they were all using agp as a synonym for falsetrans
we've gone a long way, much deeper into the depths of hell
>>
>>8122658
What on earth do you mean? This is somehow worse?
>>
File: larger.jpg (124KB, 841x1024px) Image search: [Google]
larger.jpg
124KB, 841x1024px
>>8122670
>>8122658
different anon but honestly until recently things seemed pretty bad for poor a*ps, but lately it seems like everyone is finally starting to normalize / be okay with the idea of being a*p, so maybe things are starting to look up?

>inb4 this triggers a*p / hsts war.
>>
>>8122693
i feel like a big part of the problem is that half of the people who advocate for a*p rights dont realize that blanchardian a*p isnt the same thing as what society calls it, and that you still need gender dysphoria to be trans because otherwise its just a fetish. little cody here doesnt realize that, and a lot of mtfs dont either from what ive seen.
>>
>>8123027
same anon. ive been on tumblr and seen fake aap ftms, and something that was always noticable to me is that they were extreme yaoi fans and fetishized the lifestyle (more obsessed with that aspect than "actual" aaps), and didnt have absolutely any dysphoria at all for which to explain that behavior, since from what i realize a*ps use "inserting themselves into gay porn" as a way to deal with their dysphoria
>>
>>8123027
man i miss the days when i was the only blanchard anon with my typing style
(saying this to note that i don't entirely endorse the replied to post, though don't think it's wrong either)
>>
>>8123038
Will you put a trip on please for the love of god
>>
>>8123039
but then people will filter me
>>
>>8123038
>blanchard anon with my typing style
Oh come on, their typing style doesn't have apostrophes and they think a*p without dysphoria is a fetish.
>>
>>8123055
so what dude jesus christ, I doubt very many people hate you here anyways and anyone that filters you probably isn't going to be "saved by muh holy typology" anyways regardless of whether you trip or not. It would be helpful if you would put a trip on at least for some occasions, please consider it.
>>
>>8123038
sorry for stealing your writing style my dude
>>8123060
honestly, only the extreme cases come off as fetishistic to me, but i am generally more wary around any kind of trans person without dysphoria. i had to deal with way, way too much tumblr "trans people" in my life.
>>
>>8123055
I'd filter you. I'd filter you to highlight your posts so I don't skim past them.

>>8123073
A*P is a sexual orientation, whether it has dysphoria or not.
>>
>>8123097
i am aware. thats why i said some appear almost fetishistic, which is a bad extreme of sexuality due to how extreme and all-encompassing it is. theres a difference between being a*p and your a*p being the only thing you can ever talk about and also your entire personality, because i feel like the second one might require some professional help even if you still might be trans, because its just unhealthy for you.
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.