[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trans-teens and transitioning before puberty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: jazz.png (1MB, 1106x670px) Image search: [Google]
jazz.png
1MB, 1106x670px
There is a meme going around that if you transition before puberty, you will be passable to a point where nobody will ever suspect you were born female. This is such a load of group. Of course, someone starting before puberty will look better than someone starting at 40, however, that is not enough. Even if you start as early as possible, you will still be clockable. Look at Jazz. She has a manly face. Before you say that there are women with similar faces, shut your mouth, idiot. There aren't. It's all the masculine traits that work in unison to tell the observer that this is a manly face.

Every single example of bad FFS we have shown was met with the same stupid excuse "of course she had a bad result, she didn't start transition early enough". What a load of crap.

What you people do not understand is that there is genetic and there is biology. Hormones will change your biology but will not change your genetic make up
>>
sexy.... 6 ft tall.... 12 year old boys..... with boobs..... that is the ultimate goal... not skull size change
>>
well, her mom is a hon so it makes sense
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSKcD98BLGz/?taken-by=jazzjennings_&hl=en
>>
>>8114808
>teenagers look better than 40 year olds
this guy is on to something
>>
exhibit A
>>
>>8114861

>mfw I was right that she passes better as a teenage guy

She does look kind of cute in the left though. The expression reminds me of a toddler. Pretty cute.
>>
>>8114808
OP is correct

it doesnt matter if you "look feminine" or whatever. dimorphic traits ARE a thing, and people will clock you without even realizing it.
>>
>>8114808
by the way, I have nothing against Jazz, she can be the most wonderful person and she did the right thing to transition, I wish her the best. I really do. I used her as an example to illustrate that trans-teens do not pass
>>
You're right but no trans person is capable of accepting their biology on their own. Telling them this does nothing to alleviate their gender dysphoria.
"transitioning" with surgery and hormones doesn't seem to do much either

Idk why the mentally fucked up T's are grouped in with the L's the G's and the B's. The LGB group has no gender dysphoria and simply has a preference for sexual partners of the same sex.

The T group needs constant coddling, council, suicide prevention, medical intervention, community support etc all with the supposed goal of making them feel comfortable with who they are. Another problem arises after "transitioning" where they become frustrated that the gender that they sexually prefer is generally uninterested in them because they are not "true" males or "true" females.

An XY person identifies as a gay or straight male, they "transition" and then are shocked to find that normal gay men or straight women are not interested in them.

I think what goes on psychologically in gender dysphoric individuals is perhaps a combination of internalized feelings of unworthiness and an adapted sexual strategy where competition of the opposite gender (in a Male/Female paradigm) is seen as generally more successful.

IE: Males who perceive themselves as weak, lacking masculinity, virility, etc. decide that they would make a better female than a male.

If you are experiencing gender dysphoria, It's perhaps a good idea to think about the gender you are attracted to. If you are a male who likes males, you should think about what another man who likes men would like and then embody that to attract a partner. A big part of this is self acceptance and self improvement.
>>
>>8114808
Hey OP! Not all races are asians.
>>
>>8115054
>decide that they would make a better female than a male.
well i would!
>>
>>8115054
And thats why the nhs closed down the gay therapy counseling place last year in London
>>
>>8115054
Lol people don't just transition to appease the opposite/same sex, as a guy I was pretty popular with girls(unfortunately less so with guys, but I can think of at least two instances where I was pretty sure a gay boy was interested in me), and now I'm just ugly and unappealing to most people, but I'm happier than I was and still have a significant other.
>>
>>8115081
asians? you said asians? are you fucking kidding me? have you fucking seen asian trannies who look like shit?
>>
>transitioning before puberty
As if that's actually a thing. At best you'll be given puberty blockers and estrogen few years later, and body doesn't stop developing in that period.
>>
>>8115342
tell that the stupid ass trannies who delude themselves thinking they will be stealth...
>>
>>8115054
>It's a "trans people don't real" episode

Fascinating tract, anon. Groundbreaking. Surely, that someone could live years, decades, even, of life never feeling as thought they are ever truly themselves, and can never truly know what it is to even be human in the same way as other people, has nothing to do with why trans people typically deal with mental health issues. It can't possibly be that simply being trans is difficult. No, it's got to be this strange "they just can't handle being 'bad' males/females!" projection. Yes, there's unworthiness, but people are going to feel unworthy if they don't even feel like people.

T's are "mentally fucked up" because their lives are just harder, innately. These days, at least. But you look in other parts of the world, people who are forcibly repressed and oppressed are "mentally fucked up". That's what repression and oppression does. Simple fact is that a trans person's existence is oppressive.

If you're a homosexual/lesbian/bisexual born in the West today, on a much higher level you are likely to not have to face as much anxiety over your existence and over what "coming out" means than a trans person. Being gay/bi/les is "normal", now. No one gives a shit. But people give a shit about where trans people shit. "Muh genetics! It's not right! Mentall ill!"

And even if trans people were as spoiled as the LGB, there's still the fact that you have to deal with having a schismatic existence. It's something you have to come to terms with, and understand, and eventually come to see as ultimately something that makes you irrevocably yourself. It's not "le man/woman born in the wrong body", but you have an ontological uncertainty of Self that 99.7% of the population don't have to deal with to that magnitude. Not to mention that everyone else constantly tries to decide what being trans means FOR trans people.

Meanwhile fags can just fuck each other in the butt or scissor or whatever who gives a shit. Unironic privilege.
>>
>>8114808
One thing that is never mentioned in these "see young transitioners look like shit too" posts is that trans girls like Jazz, Eli, and Nicole went through the fucking idiotic, American informed consent system, which gives blockers at twelve, but doesn't let them get on hrt till they're sixteen, which is why they end up looking like androgynous blobs instead of like their cis girl counterparts, when by all logic they should.

I mean, just look up pictures of trans girls who start estrogen at 10-13 in places like Latin America or SE Asia where there's no regulations and getting hrt is as easy as getting candy, they all end up indistinguishable from cis girls. American trans girls just get fucked over by American medical doctors, regardless of the age which they transition.
>>
>>8117250
Both Nicole and Eli started estrogen at thirteen, Nicole due to experiencing rapid onset puberty. Albeit, Eli never took puberty blockers.
>>
>>8117250
Pics? I'd like to see my true superiors.
>>
>>8114808
Is this Noelle's revenge?
>>
>>8114808
>t. Jelly old Hon.
>>
>>8114861
She would look fine if she plucked those awful eyebrows.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.