[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you told anyone you're transgender /lgbt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: lgbtbtfo.jpg (172KB, 910x600px) Image search: [Google]
lgbtbtfo.jpg
172KB, 910x600px
Why haven't you told anyone you're transgender /lgbt/?
>>
Because I don't make up bullshit for attention.
>>
Because I don't have any dysphoria. And it'd be a huge painful hassle. And I have a manly face and a beard and a deep voice. And I don't especially want to be a woman.

But I guess I have no choice right? Everybody's doing it...
>>
because I only want to be on hormones and not socially transition and it would be hard to explain
>>
>>8114775
Try explaining massive boobs to people? Or just wear flannels
>>
>>8114847
theyre not massive, at leat not yet
and lol I do actually
>>
>>8114739
I'm not transitioning so what's the point?
>>
>>8114739
Because coming out scares the shit out of me
>>
>>8114739
because it's scary and I'm a wimp and I have enough problems already while they think I'm cis
>>
File: 1446412372863.jpg (74KB, 381x381px) Image search: [Google]
1446412372863.jpg
74KB, 381x381px
>>8114739
Because I'm not transgender.
>>
>>8114739
Because I pass and I'm not a trender
>>
because i'm not transgender, I just want a female body, a female name, and a female voice.
>>
>>8115518
WHAT
>>
But I've already told? And anyone else can probably tell anyway.
>>
Lol cause its not happening its just s phase lmao girls are dumb anyway lulz
Yep...
>>
File: awfuck.jpg (443KB, 2070x1380px) Image search: [Google]
awfuck.jpg
443KB, 2070x1380px
>>8114739
i don't want to lose my job like this cuck
>>
Because my skin's not thick enough to live that way.
>>
>>8114739
I want to but whenever I try I just feel like a retard.
>>
>>8115848
except the person in the op is the one that lost his job.
>>
>>8114739
What he did was wrong but I don't support internet tribalism that is typically bent on destroying people
>>
I have told some people

One specific person close to me I haven't told because they have previously been the source for me finding out that 3 other people were gay before they were out publicly.
>>
File: 1423686814164.jpg (49KB, 283x323px) Image search: [Google]
1423686814164.jpg
49KB, 283x323px
>>8115848
>tfw my boss is extremely nice and supporting of me
>>
I'm too scared.
>>
>>8114739
Why would I do that when I can just pass and appear as cis to everyone?
>>
Because I don't have a mental disorder
>>
>>8114739
I told my mom, I guess I needed to but it didn't go well at all even though I was sure she'd be accepting

She told my dad and even though I was sure he'd disown me, it went surprisingly well, but still no actual support

Not to sound edgy, but if you can avoid telling someone, then don't tell them. I'm pretty sure all of my friends would accept me without me question but I'm not going to tell them unless I absolutely need to, even though I've been on HRT for more than a year. surprisingly the anons on this board have been very nice and caring whenever I need to vent

...I think they're onto me to be honest, they keep making jokes up that anime is turning me into a girl
>>
>>8116790
>even though I've been on HRT for more than a year.
Why are you still in boymode?
>>
>>8116829

I originally had planned to finish uni and get FFS before even attempting to transition and I'm still following those plans. I'm not sure if I'd pass completely just yet, I sometimes get mistaken for being a girl even in boy mode but I still feel quite ugly and manly.

+ I need to work on my voice more.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.