[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans Job-desu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Polar-Bear-Café-Ep-1-Img0001.png (786KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Polar-Bear-Café-Ep-1-Img0001.png
786KB, 1280x720px
What kind of job does everyone have?

What is an easy job to get to avoid social contact with limited skills? I need to fund my grill pills
>>
I work at an IT helpdesk lol
>>
>>8114540
Get fucked Cait
>>
>>8114388
I work as a butcher. Just remember to be manic and drink coffee and tell everyone youre super happy to see them and that youre completely happy to help them with whatever they could want or need.
>>
>>8114540
classic mtf!

what's it like?
>>
>>8114540
pls be my cute transbian gf
>>
i'm a cashier at a grocery store.

every now and then i have some 4 or 5 yr old asking me if i'm a boy or a girl
>>
>>8114388
stay at home waifu
>>
>>8114591
what the fugggg
>>
Work at a local hobby store, bunch of rednecks come in asking for rc car parts and ma'm me even though I barely pass. It's great desu.
>>
>>8114388
I work at a gas station. My day consists of telling homeless people to fuck off with their panhandling and tell customers we don't have what they want.
>>
I work at Gamestop in a liberal city. I have to pretend to be oblivious to nerds attempting to flirt, while making fun of trannies who pass worse then I do, because I'm catty as fuck and it's the only way I can feel better about myself.
>>
>>8114730
you should try teasing some of those nerds and then cuck him
>>
>>8114749
Nah I'm way to passive for that, plus the ones who ask for my number are suppppper creepy.
>>
>>8114591
what do you say?
>>
>>8114771
That's pretty cute

Let me in on that anon
>>
>>8114824
What? Politely smiling at guys, saying it's against company policy to give out personal information or are you asking for my number?
>>
>>8114388
Craft store stocking but i'm ftm
>>
>>8114843
i want your body.
>>
>>8114388
I'm a computer repair tech. A bit better than IT but still stereotypical mtf job I guess. It pays the bills and some of my coworkers are cool/not autists.
>>
I work in a adolescent drug and alcohol treatment center.

Pizza Delivery requires little contact, no skills, good money.
>>
I work at a cafe, and while that doesn't sound like a minimum social contact job, it is for the most part.
It's run by a very sweet and elderly Italian immigrant couple and almost all of our regulars are Italian immigrants as well. Since I don't speak a lick of Italian apart from the absolute basics, they mostly stick me with making the orders and cleaning rather than customer interaction.
It's not bad, I make slightly above minimum wage with tips, the owners let me have as much coffee and gelato as I want, and we have a lot of down time during the day.
>>
>>8114597
dream job. describe husbando
>>
>>8114975
I was going to try to find a husbando but got lucky with an incredible waifu
>>
>>8115235
ok even more interesting, describe waifu. and what she does to you
>>
>>8114388
I've worked at a movie theater, a hotel, and target. I weirdly sucked at all of those jobs and lasted around four months at each. Now I can't get any other jobs and I don't know what the fuck to do and feel like a helpless welp.
>>
>tfw computer programmer
nice to barely talk to anyone and sit behind a screen all day, not nice to be a living meme
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.