[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obnoxious fucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: d53.jpg (109KB, 722x722px) Image search: [Google]
d53.jpg
109KB, 722x722px
Why do gay people have to tell everyone they're gay all the time when nobody asks and/or cares?

I don't go around telling everyone I'm hetero all day. I have 3 gay friends and they don't, what is up with that?
>>
>>8114193
>I'm hetero
Nobody asked and nobody cares faggot.
>>
>>8114193
You tell everyone that you are hetero every time you mention your gf,your ex gf, any girl you want to fuck, ect.

Countless times a day either friends or co-workers mention their heterosexuality in some fashion.

Tldr. Your are a moron.
>>
>>8114475
>this level of bisexual erasure
>>
>>8114480
Bi people can mention the sexuality indirectly.

Tldr,you are a moron.
>>
>>8114193
Because of the influence of Tumblr.
>>
>>8114475
>Your
God fucking damn it. Now I'm the moron.

Don't let phone posting happen to you.
>>
Hey im homosexually gay and like cocks and boys haha lol OMG
>>
i dont but i probably should so that people dont assume im straight by default
>>
>>8114193
because gay people are convinced people care about them enough to dislike them

advertising their homosexuality is their way of 'testing' others
>>
>>8114707
>because gay people are convinced people care about them enough to dislike them

because society outside of california is only marginally okay with gay people existing. im not out and my friends will constantly say shit like "oh thats fucking gay" when they dont like something. if "gay" is synonymous with "bad" in their vocabulary, why the fuck would i assume that they like gay people?
>>
>>8114193
Because you don't see the ones that don't act like faggots. There are heteros who brag about it constantly too.
>>
>>8114193
Multiple reasons.
One, confirmation bias: you might just notice it more often for gays than straight people. Although >>8114475 said it in a cancerous way, they aren't wrong. You just don't make a conscious note of it when it's part of the 'normal' culture you've always been exposed to

Second reason, testing the waters. If they mention being gay, they could be trying to see if you are, too. Think about that one for a sec. I shouldn't have to explain further.

And then there's being self-centered. That's always one. I know someone like that.

And self-deprecating humor. I know another like that.
>>
>>8114193
Do they really, or is it just another hypothetical scenario created in your own mind on what you think gay people do?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.