[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like having a boyfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1492206348544.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492206348544.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
> be me
>Be bi
> Be of culture in which homosexuality is forbidden
> Love my family and stay closeted
> Never be romantic with men
> Only date women
> Women are more attractive but are a huge hassle
> Want a long term relationship
> Fantasize on what it's like to have a bf

Do you have a boyfriend? What's it like? I just imagine a nice warm man really wanting me, really desiring me. Holding me.
>>
>>8113649
>I just imagine a nice warm man really wanting me, really desiring me. Holding me.
P S E U D O B I
S
E
U
D
O
B
I
>>
>>8113697
Quit trying to force a meme you don't even understand.

>t. Pseudobi meme police
>>
>>8113697
What the fucks pseudobi you moron, bisexuality is a spectrum
>>
>>8113697
Why do you say that? I'd be content if it was a woman doing it too.
>>
>>8113705
>implying you aren't trubi
>implying you aren't forcing pseudobis to conform to trubinormativity
>implying you aren't committing pseudobi erasure
>>
>>8113697
>>8113705
>>8113718
WTF are you guys even saying
>>
>>8113707
Do you ever crossdress or find comfort in imagining being a girl?
>>
why does this board have to have so many fucking faggots I don't mean gay people I like gays I mean the fucking idiots who only troll
>>
>>8113718
>implying you can't be "trubi" and still understand the concept of pseudobi
>>
>>8113736
>implying you'd put up with a cis or hsts correcting you on your transsexuality
>>
>>8113729
No. I'm a man. I've never felt dysphoria or autogynphilia.
>>
>>8113734
>Trying to change the f word to mean idiot
K Y S shitlord.
>>
None of you faggots have told me what it's like having a boyfriend. Still waiting.
>>
>>8113744
I've admitted like a million times that I fit into the a*p group, I'm just easily triggered by pseudobi memes that's all.

Also

>tfw you derail the shit out of a thread with pseudobi wars.
>>
>>8113649
Bi chick here. Boyfriends are just as troublesome as girlfriends, just in different (and at times surprisingly similar) ways. You're mistaken if you think boyfriends will be less of a hassle. The bad ones are just as bad and the good ones are just as good.
>>
>>8113764
I wouldn't know, but people are gonna people. All I know is the dating process with women is generally ridiculous as well as some of their expectations. Something something male gender roles. I'd prefer to date a sort of "dykish" girl (and have) but they tend to be rare or huge sjws who are intolerant of other people's opinions.
>>
File: 81103758292.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
81103758292.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>8113760
>I'm just easily triggered by pseudobi memes that's all.
because you're an agp trubi.

>mfw this thread
>>
>>8113760
This guy is not me, OP. I am OP. I'm not a trans person in any shape or form. I like being a man.
>>
>>8113777
Yes.

Though for the record I don't fully support the typology
>>
>>8113790
because of the bi thing?
>>
Can Someone please explain to me what the hell trubi and psuedobi are ?
>>
>>8113826
Yeah I've never heard of this shit and Google isn't explaining it
>>
>>8113802
I would explain but I already feel bad for shitting up Ops thread
>>
>>8113854
I am OP. You already fucked up the thread but you might as well do it.
>>
>>8113864
I didn't start the pseudobi war.

Pseudobisexuality is a term / idea coined by Ray Blanchard to expain bisexuality in agp mtfs / how some agp mtfs would shift from being primarily gynophilic pretransition to mostly / exclusively androphilic post transition. The idea is basically that an agp mtfs attraction to men stems not from the man himself / his features but from an inward agp desire that manifests in the form of a "pseudo attraction" to men. It's different from normal bisexuality because you aren't attracted to the idea of a mans body / form as much as you are the idea of using their "maleness" as a tool to actualize your agp fantasies or to "feel like / be a woman" in a sexual context.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.