[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lgbt/. What the fuck ? Don't get me wrong, I love you,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1491278254888.gif (1MB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491278254888.gif
1MB, 225x225px
Hey /lgbt/.
What the fuck ?
Don't get me wrong, I love you, really, I mean it, but I've been gone for a few months and I came back a few days ago and I just can't believe how much you all changed. What in the world happenned ? When did you become so ressentful ? I'm a bit angry but also actually pretty curious, if some anon could help me understand what I missed I'd appreciate. Also I missed you all
>>
File: Screenshot_20170416-020415.png (172KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170416-020415.png
172KB, 720x1280px
>>8113074
OP here, actually saw a few genuine and nice threads today, still there are so many trolls and haters everywhere and they always always end up getting so much attention and hatred somebody please explain.
>pic related this thread actually ended up nice
>>
>>8113074
i think this place is a lot better now than it's been, actually

it's at least easy to tell the trolls aren't community regulars. there are fewer threads made by legitimately bitter and hateful trans people trying to punch down (save for a few infamous individuals).
>>
>>8113074
I am here. I am here to destroy my enemies. I will destroy anyone who comes across my path. I will search worldwide for them. You know what is coming.
>>
>>8113543
>save for a few infamous individuals
Fiana, Angie, Cara, Skull-chan, who else?
>>
>>8113074
>I've been gone for a few months and I came back a few days ago and I just can't believe how much you all changed.

Trump won.
>>
>>8113658
do you imply that is a good thing or a bad thing?
>>
>>8113668
I implied that /pol/ has us on full blast ever since.

I'm going to keep my own political opinions to myself.
>>
>>8113695
I don't think people from pol are coming here most of the trolling and shitposting comes from cara and her friends.
>>
>>8113728
no way. you can easily tell which threads are cara et al. and they're about a very distinct range of topics.

/pol/ cares more about cis gays and will make the most entry-level bullshit arguments for why the transgenders need to kill themselves. they also make the stupid islam, race and feminism threads that draw all the worst posters in.
>>
>>8113829
>et al
who?
>>
>>8113856
It's latin for "and others".

As in the usual shitposters of /lgbt/.
>>
>>8113880
>and others
who?
>>
>>8113894
Skullchan, pretty much any of the mtfg regulars when their bland general has some juicy drama, pajeet "brown skin to cute white" girl, etc.

Tbh if you aren't familiar enough to atleast name a few off the top of your head you don't have much to bring to the discussion of this thread since presumably you're new.
>>
Ftm who made it his mission to push blanchard's typology down our throats came to this place and got some loud, obnoxious followers.
>>
>>8113894
trent "blanchardfag" kun
bdd "mtf in denial" chan
bdd "rape victim" chan
art "kindhearted agp" poster
and some others who haven't been given their own monikers

it's not a very interesting story if you haven't been there to experience it.
>>
>>8114153
>bdd "mtf in denial" chan
>bdd "rape victim" chan
weren't these the same?

it's hard to tell who's who.

which distinctive posters haven't been named?
>>
>>8114153
What about commie chan?
>>
File: x67d.jpg (721KB, 1200x1148px) Image search: [Google]
x67d.jpg
721KB, 1200x1148px
>>8113365
>thread full of blanchard memery
>ended up nice

K E K
>>
>>8114263
>'blanchard memery'
>not nice and comfy af
>>
>>8113074

>Love the board in 2013
>Intermittently visit every few months
>Don't check it at all between late 2014-late 2016

Yeah I don't get it either. Was really weird going from seeing AGP used as a slur to seeing the full range of acronyms people can throw at you for being trans.

Some threads are just bitching about more infamous board personalities. It's bretty bad.
>>
>>8114277
>the ideology of some trans are legitimate and some aren't
>ever nice and comfy

My favorite part of neo-Nazi gatherings is how nice and comfy they are too.
>>
>>8114303
>not snuggling in bed with your agp 'girl'friend
>not training 'her' to be feminine and pretty
>not loving it as she rubs her horny body against you
>not complementing her by telling her how much better she is than a real girl
>>
>>8114303
You'll probably upset someone with that analogy, but the Blanchard thing just boils down to:

1. "Here's a reason why I'm better than you!"
2. Cis chasers want to encourage girls to date them instead of their 'competition'
3. People being insecure about their own identity
>>
>>8114348
how do i tell which one i am?
>>
>>8114429
post your life story here every day and eventually someone'll armchair psychoanalyze you, apparently
>>
>>8114161
>which distinctive posters haven't been named?
well, none of the unknown ones have been given names, obviously. but i guess there's...me
>>
>>8114611
well what's distinctive about them/you?
>>
god damn mtf's suck
>>
>>8114874
no you suck faggot
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.