[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a cool girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: 1478078927756.jpg (126KB, 585x610px) Image search: [Google]
1478078927756.jpg
126KB, 585x610px
Are you a cool girl?
>>
File: 1405799470401.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1405799470401.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>8112272
Late transitioners are the only ones who "act like women".
>>
File: untitled-3.jpg (284KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
untitled-3.jpg
284KB, 1000x563px
>>8112272
obligatory
>>
File: 1492287179917.jpg (1MB, 2098x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1492287179917.jpg
1MB, 2098x3000px
>>8112272
trash passage by a normie retarded woman who thinks that being a blinded cuck and appeasing directly to men who are knowingly manipulating them somehow implies that THEY are the ones manipulating men.
>>
>>8112308
Cara, that's stretching even for you. she saying are you the type to act like a dream girl for men's validation..
>>
>>8112272
that's the cringiest pic i've seen this year so far
>>
>>8112308
>>8112441
Can we all just accept that mtfs / ftms that act gnc as their transitioned gender are the purest / most legitimate expression of trutrans?
>>
>>8112487
Yes, this pleases me
>>
File: IMG_0189.jpg (57KB, 292x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0189.jpg
57KB, 292x400px
20 � My sonne, keepe thy fathers commandement, and forsake not the law of thy mother.

21 Binde them continually vpon thine heart, and tie them about thy necke.

22 When thou goest, it shall leade thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keepe thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talke with thee.

23 For the Commandement is a lampe, and the Lawe is light: and reproofes of instruction are the way of life:

24 To keepe thee from the euill woman, from the flatterie of the tongue of a strange woman.

25 Lust not after her beautie in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.

26 For by meanes of a whorish woman, a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteresse will hunt for the precious life.

27 Can a man take fire in his bosome, and his clothes not be burnt?

28 Can one goe vpon hote coales, and his feete not be burnt?

29 So he that goeth in to his neighbours wife; whosoeuer toucheth her, shall not be innocent.

30 Men doe not despise a thiefe, if he steale to satisfie his soule, when hee is hungry:

31 But if he be found, he shall restore seuenfold, he shall giue all the substance of his house.

32 But who so committeth adultery with a woman, lacketh vnderstanding: hee that doeth it, destroyeth his owne soule.

33 A wound and dishonour shall he get, and his reproch shall not be wiped away.

34 For iealousie is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.

35 He will not regard any ransome; neither will hee rest content, though thou giuest many giftes.
>>
>>8112487
Or you know, we can stop throwing shade. I'm so purposly lazy with my appearance I'd really hate to be called Tru anything.
>>
File: 1490930973076.jpg (102KB, 501x748px) Image search: [Google]
1490930973076.jpg
102KB, 501x748px
>>8112441
Do you not think that that does not apply to the large majority of late transitioners here?
>>
File: IMG_0190.jpg (32KB, 236x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0190.jpg
32KB, 236x352px
1 My sonne, keepe my words, and lay vp my commaundements with thee.

2 Keepe my commandements, and liue: and my law as the apple of thine eye.

3 Bind them vpon thy fingers, write them vpon the table of thine heart.

4 Say vnto Wisedome, Thou art my sister, and call Understanding thy kinse woman,

5 That they may keepe thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words.

6 � For at the windowe of my house I looked through my casement,

7 And behelde among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a yong man void of vnderstanding,

8 Passing through the streete neere her corner, and he went the way to her house,

9 In the twilight in the euening, in the blacke and darke night:

10 And behold, there met him a woman, with the attire of an harlot, and subtill of heart.

11 (She is loud and stubburne, her feet abide not in her house:

12 Now is shee without, now in the streetes, and lieth in waite at euery corner.)

13 So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face, said vnto him,

14 I haue peace offerings with me: this day haue I paid my vowes.

15 Therefore came I forth to meete thee, diligently to seeke thy face, and I haue found thee.

16 I haue deckt my bed with couerings of tapestrie, with carued workes, with fine linnen of Egypt.

17 I haue perfumed my bed with myrrhe, aloes, and cynamom.

18 Come, let vs take our fill of loue vntill the morning, let vs solace our selues with loues.

19 For the good-man is not at home, he is gone a long iourney.

20 He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.

21 With much faire speech she caused him to yeeld, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
>>
File: IMG_0191.jpg (130KB, 438x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0191.jpg
130KB, 438x528px
22 He goeth after her straightway, as an oxe goeth to the slaughter, or as a foole to the correction of the stocks,

23 Til a dart strike through his liuer, as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.

24 � Hearken vnto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.

25 Let not thine heart decline to her wayes, goe not astray in her paths.

26 For shee hath cast downe many wounded: yea many strong men haue bene slaine by her.

27 Her house is the way to hell, going downe to the chambers of death.
>>
>>8112487
>are the purest / most legitimate expression of trutrans?
They are the A*Ps. So yes.
>>
File: IMG_0192.jpg (37KB, 296x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0192.jpg
37KB, 296x458px
1 Wisedome hath builded her house: she hath hewen out her seuen pillars.

2 She hath killed her beastes; she hath mingled her wine: she hath also furnished her table.

3 She hath sent forth her maidens; she cryeth vpon the highest places of the citie.

4 Who so is simple, let him turne in hither: as for him that wanteth vnderstanding, she sayth to him:

5 Come, eate of my bread, and drinke of the wine, which I haue mingled.

6 Forsake the foolish, and liue; and goe in the way of vnderstanding.

7 He that reproueth a scorner, getteth to himselfe shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man, getteth himselfe a blot.

8 Reproue not a scorner, lest hee hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and hee will loue thee.

9 Giue instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a iust man, and he will increase in learning.

10 The feare of the Lord is the beginning of wisedome: and the knowledge of the holy is vnderstanding.

11 For by me thy dayes shall be multiplied: and the yeeres of thy life shalbe increased.

12 If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thy selfe: but if thou scornest, thou alone shalt beare it.

13 � A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, & knoweth nothing.

14 For she sitteth at the doore of her house on a seate, in the high places of the Citie:

15 To call passengers who go right on their wayes:

16 Who so is simple, let him turne in hither: and as for him that wanteth vnderstanding, she saith to him;

17 Stollen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant.

18 But hee knoweth not that the dead are there, and that her guests are in the depths of hell.
>>
>>8112573
LITTLE WITCH MOTHERFUCKING ACADEMIA
>>
>>8112272
Wow I'm a guy and I don't find most of this interesting in a girl besides the brilliant part.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGgheY9bRMQ
>>
>>8112432
lolwut
>>
>>8113699
>I'm not like OTHER guys, don't hit on me you silly girls!

Worth mentioning that the passage is from the perspective of a criminally manipulative sociopath in a story that satirises popular but unhealthy ideals of gender and romance.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.