[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we kill nonbinaryphobes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 14-04-2017.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
14-04-2017.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
How do we kill nonbinaryphobes?
>>
>>8111632
I feel nb are just unsure trannies. The recognize that's they incongruous with their birth sex but unable to leave the vestiges of it. As some one who can pass sometimes but is part time a tomboy I feel I can understand the doubts even the indignation for the need to pass and whatever I feel at the moment reflects the true me. In the end though I'm a lazy neet trans girl and I'm ok with that.
>>
File: photo_2017-04-15_04-36-13.jpg (45KB, 450x561px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-04-15_04-36-13.jpg
45KB, 450x561px
Nonbinaryphobes are animals like any phobes, they have created a false world view as a petty attempt to feel in control and now they are crying that it is wrong instead of being flexible like non animal humans.

Humans are supposed to be better than animals for simply 3 things, critical thinking, self awareness and free will.

Yet many if not most humans dont have those, critical thinking is rarely seen these days, most just eat whatever spooks they are given and follow it blindly, especially if it makes them feel better about their sad selves and use other people's arguments and rely on others instead of their thinking abilities, but again, just like religion, if a /pol/tard like the sad loser he is wants to believe in being better because of his skin color he will rationalize it in any way possible, from statistics to telling himself genes matter, just so he can feel better for his sad self.

Self awareness is nowhere to be seen in most because like the above, they depend on those delusional spooks to feel better and self awareness requires a good connection with reality and the ugly parts of yourself instead of whatever belief makes you feel better about your sad self

Free will? Nope, you dont even truly have that, you are controlled by a primal drive that pushes them towards creating a delusional and fake world view, that is limited and simple, that way you achieve this fake sense of control and stability, and of course anything that points out that delusion is welcomed by denial, and if someone is outside your limited world view, mental illness is the best excuse for justifying your faulty limited world view.

That isnt free will, that is being a slave to one's nature with 0 control over it, just like an animal, and animals arent taken seriously or let around loose.
>>
>>8111632
Concentration camps
>>
>>8111632
You can't be non-binary-phobe if there are no non-binaries.
>>
>>8111852
Wrong.
>>
>>8112477
Not An Argument. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>8112546
I am scared of the monster in the closet, but there are no monsters. But I still believe my monsterphobia is valid.
>>
>>8111632
Humans have binary genders.
There is no such thing as a non-binary gender.
If all binary people die then all people die.
>>
>>8111668
>Nonbinaryphobes

Stopped reading there.
No such thing.
No one is afraid of you tumblrina.
>>
>>8111852
People can be afraid of imaginary things.
>>
File: 1489264904137.gif (364KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489264904137.gif
364KB, 300x225px
>>8116249
>Being scared shitless of anything different because it ruins the delusional limited world view you made up
>B..but i are not afraid
lmao, if that was the case you wouldnt be acting like a scared threatened animal ;^)
>>
>>8116254
I'm so scared!
You're just too hardcore and intelligent for me!

BTW, when do you start high school?
>>
File: son of a motherfuck.jpg (55KB, 572x450px) Image search: [Google]
son of a motherfuck.jpg
55KB, 572x450px
>>
File: Casan0va.jpg (1MB, 900x1339px) Image search: [Google]
Casan0va.jpg
1MB, 900x1339px
>>8111632
Some people are colorblind.
They only see 2 colors.
That doesn't mean we have to kill them.
Grow up.
>>
>>8111632
By killing all nonbinaries.
It should stop the fear.

Besides, nonbinaries have no place in LGBT.
>>
>>8119129
They are trans, by the definition.
>>
>>8119370
No they're not.
And T disagrees with you as well.
>>
>>8111632
>when you try to oppress the people allegedly oppressing you in the name of equality
The ride never ends
>>
>>8119370
They aren't trans, because they aren't transitioning to anything.
>>
>>8111632
hey that western imperialism was sure bad, genociding, plundering your land, suppressing language and religion, replacing it with foreign governance and shipping your people all over the world so they lose touch with their culture and people. so evil uwu. so terrible. oh and it never ends, those dang whites appropriating your national dress, bastardising your national dishes with fusion foods, mocking your traditions wearing them as costumes.

anyway put the genders in the bag, i don't care western culture has a binary gender, i need your noble culture and tradition of genders for er I IDENTIFY AS IT OK ITS NOT CULTURAL APPROPRIATION IF I TAKE YOUR GENDERS BECAUSE WHITE DREADLOCKS AND EAGLE FEATHERS

face it folks, nonbinaries are just weebs for brown people instead of japan
>>
>>8121120
No they're just retarded
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.