[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 5.jpg (52KB, 613x617px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
52KB, 613x617px
Why are you like this?
>>
>>8111080
because god doesn't exist
>>
>>8111080
because god made me this way
>>
>>8111080
chem trails
>>
File: alex_jones.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
alex_jones.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>8111275
>>
>>8111080
>posting frog memes on anime website

why are you like this?
>>
>>8111080
the so-called medicine is what fucked me up ("antidepressants")
>>
>>8111080
IDK why I cross dressed as a kid. The reason I stopped was because of rape. I repressed until 18 and slowly has gone from straight guy BDSM>gay>lesbian trans>bi trans>straight trans.

I just use women as a crutch because I don't think I can trust a male.
>>
My mom gave me weird hormonal doses in the womb.
>>
File: no bully pls.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
no bully pls.png
129KB, 314x278px
>>8111339
>>
>>8111080
the hormones in the water turned me gay like the frogs
>>
>>8111390
What crossdressing did you do?
>>
>>8111546
Older sisters clothing, closeted. I liked her dresses. She had a Chinese red dress I accidentally broke because of hon shoulders. I started wearing more durable clothes of hers like pants and swimsuits. Occasionally underwear. This was before my sexual Awakening I just remembered envying my sister and hating being a boy. My babysitter (16y/o boy) caught me(8) one day and that when the raped started it lasted a summer. I cross dressed after but once I got puberty it wasn't the same, I couldn't fit into anything. I started to hate myself, I thought I was gonna be alone.
>>
>>8111622
What would you do in her clothes? The normal answer from repressed/future trans girls is masturbate but this was before your sexual awakening.
>>
>>8111676
I would just pose in the mirror and talk to myself like the girl version of "you talking to me" but more like playing with my imagination of role playing a girl. You know stupid kid shit. My sister had a boyfriend who I hated but I used to pick up on his flirting. Then Aaron Carter and all that tween pop back then, backstreet boys, NSYNC 98 degrees. Kinda being air headed dunce and dancing around and fanboying. Sometimes id just play Snes Mario kart while dressed. I always stole from the handle down pile so no one knew.
>>
>>8111676
Do real trans women actually do that weird masturbation shit?
>>
>>8111742
>but I used to pick up on his flirting.
That's interesting. What sort of things would you notice? What would you role play as a girl?

>>8111770
For what definition of "real trans women"?
>>
>>8111804
Well my sis is in middle school at this point so it was mostly puppy shit. "OMG y u soo mean xc!!" "It's okay tho I still love you :D". It was more of the chasee and the chaser dynamic. Roleplay? Um being on a date, being a mom, sometimes just telling the mirror I'm a girl. I still do that though when I'm alone and I have bad thoughts pop in my head I just give my answer out loud. It's quite affirming.
>>
>>8111742
>I would just pose in the mirror and talk to myself like the girl version of "you talking to me"
>>
>>8111911
Kinda.. I didn't know the details of sex but it would be "oh you think I'm pretty lol" "oh you like my dress? Thank you!" God this is embarrassing.
>>
>>8111080
Once when riding the bus I accidentally sat down on a cock.
It was a bumpy ride and it made me feel everything.
I discovered I kinda liked the experience and decided to try again the next day.
Since then I'm gay.
>>
>>8111894
>I still do that though when I'm alone and I have bad thoughts pop in my head I just give my answer out loud. It's quite affirming.
That's pretty qt anon!
>>
>>8112115
Th..thanksss youuu too!?! I'm sure it makes me look like a psycho though. I don't hear voices but sometimes I self denigrate so I just respond to my insecurities.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.