[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/afpg/ - Autofemboyphilia General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 26

File: femboy.png (577KB, 848x1214px) Image search: [Google]
femboy.png
577KB, 848x1214px
<3 2n5 boys edition

AFP questions and answers
>Thoughts and feels
>Help, advice, guidance
>Be cozy and chill out
>Share hot femboys you wish you were

>What is AFP?
Autofemboyphilia, from Greek αὐτό- ("self"), English femboy, and Greek φιλία ("love"). Broadly, arousal to the thought of being a femboy. It can take many forms - being aroused at imagining or seeing yourself with a femboy body, dressing in clothes that make you appear feminine, acting in stereotypical "feminine" ways, or others.

>What is a femboy?
An androgynous male with feminine and soft features. Most pretend to be gay.

>Isn't AFP just discredited pseudoscience?
No, AFP is a real phenomenon. Some people disagree with AFP Anons Typology, which included AFP, but that people experience AFP is indisputable.

>Does AFP mean you're not a femboy or repressed femboy?
No, some femboys are AFP, and all femboys who aren't just repressed trans are AFP. Many AFPs do have at least some dysphoria. It varies greatly in intensity. If AFP consumes a lot of your mental energy or causes you lots of distress, it is probably worth asking more questions.

>Can I be fem?
It's possible. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.

>Pastebin?
http://pastebin.com/9Ab1SpRE

>Wiki?
https://madgenderscience.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page
>>
>>8110469
AFP and HSFP are discredited pseudoscience. No mainstream femboy organization believes AFP Anon's typology.
>>
>>8110469
>Isn't AFP just discredited pseudoscience?
Was it ever credited in the first place? I thought anons here were the first to describe it.
>>
>>8110518
HSFB*
>>
>>8110522
>>8110518
Go away. This thread is for autofemboyphiles only.
>>
>>8110518
Quit erasing femboy's experiences you femboyphobic asshole
>>
>>8110557
Wat
>>
>>8110567
?
>>
>>8110539
Of course femboys experience so-called AFP. It's normal sexuality they would experience even if they were cis, so it's nonsense to say their transition is motivated by it.
>>
>>8110518
>mainstream femboy organization
I love it.
>>
>>8110742
Cis people don't experience A*P.
>>
File: 2766.jpg (516KB, 697x800px) Image search: [Google]
2766.jpg
516KB, 697x800px
>>8110774
>>
>>8110557
AFP/HSFB theory reduces femboys to either fetishists or gay stereotypes.

What about bisexual femboys anyway?
>>
>>8110805
Because they are.

Bisexual femboys are AFP. AFPs are usually "bi", in the sense that they are attracted to women and femboys, and they gain an extra degree of bisexuality due to meta-attraction, which can make them attracted to manly men.
>>
File: melancholy-iii.jpg (112KB, 1000x804px) Image search: [Google]
melancholy-iii.jpg
112KB, 1000x804px
>>8110805
Bisexual femboy's generally belong in the AFP group.

also

>tfw bi mtf in femboymode
>>
>>8110825
> gain an extra degree of bisexuality due to meta-attraction

Also

Delete this.
>>
>>8110830
?
>>
>>8110825
>meta-attraction
aka being a woman: a lot of straight women are only into men for the perks and getting dicked and aren't attracted to their looks or find their personalities interesting.
>>
>>8110469
Saved
>>
>>8110835
I don't know about women, but this is definitely not the way gay male sexuality works, hence why it's meta-attraction rather than ordinary attraction.
>>
>>8110861
>ordinary attraction
aka gay and straight male attraction.
>>
>>8110872
The point is though, femboys aren't women and don't claim to be women. They *do* claim to be gay men, and the AFP/HSFB theory explains how they are NOT, but are instead separate phenomena.
>>
>>8110833
Pseudobisexuality has to be the greatest meme tier explanation Blanchard came up with for explaining how some mtfs sexualities shift from gynophilic to androphilic. Maybe it is applicable to some people (which is fine) but I fucking hate it.
>>
>>8111038
>but I fucking hate it.
And this has anything to do with how true it is because?
>>
>>8111132
It's unlikely to be true because it was a theory that he was basically forced to come up with to patch up holes in his other theories.
>>
>>8111132
Because it has no bearing / compatibility with explaining my own bisexuality?
>>
>>8111139
You can't determine the likely truth of a theory by why it was thought up.
>>
>>8111153
Why did you say you hated it instead of saying that?
>>
>>8111163
I don't know my bad, mostly because "muh tranny feelz"
>>
Tfw when you only weight 50kg's yourself...sweet gold
>>
>>8111153
don't worry about it >>8110835
>>
>>8112082
>tfw not sure if misunderstanding what I'm trying to say or intentionally trying to trigger me.
>>
>>8112138
the point is it's normal female sexuality. it's not mtfs being able to love men like cis women do.
>>
>>8110469

None of this shit exists in real life you stupid faggots.
>>
File: afp2.png (34KB, 996x535px) Image search: [Google]
afp2.png
34KB, 996x535px
>>8112205
Yes it does, lots of femboys say they have AFP. Maybe the HSFB/AFP dichotomy isn't real, but AFP as a phenomenon definitely is.
>>
>>8112243
Which are you anon?
>>
>>8112561
Definitely AFP. I didn't vote in that survey though.
>>
>>8110518
the anonian typology being discredited psuedoscience comes only from political pressure by the femboy community and does not fit the reality
in fact, the american femboyic association accepts the anonian typology under the names 'early onset' and 'late onset'
>>8111038
while i suspect there are exceptions to meta-attraction, my list of 'probable exceptions' keeps shrinking
>tfw commie-chan was a meta-attracted pseudobi the whole time
>>
File: melancholy.jpg (69KB, 745x557px) Image search: [Google]
melancholy.jpg
69KB, 745x557px
>>8115617
>tfw the one contrarian trubi

this burden is not a light one to carry.
>>
File: Ren 100.jpg (23KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 100.jpg
23KB, 225x350px
Is APF what I have rather than traditional AAP? (*See thread here to better asses my situation >http://boards.4chan.org/lgbt/thread/8115265)
>>
>>8115629
afp is a meme
not in the sense that some people say when they claim the typology itself is a meme, afp is a literal meme and i know the person who made it
however, the default for aaps seems to be a very feminine male self-image, not uncommonly to the point of actual trap/femboy tier (one of my offline friends from middle school is like that)
>>
File: Ren.jpg (29KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Ren.jpg
29KB, 225x350px
>>8115632
Is it possible for ftms to achieve a femboy look with just a bit of HRT?
>>
>>8115646
do you mean like this?
>>
>>8115632
I'm the one who made it. Who are you? :O

I'm pretty sure there's only one or two people on 4chan who'd know who I am.
>>
>>8115646
Depends on how feminine your body naturally is. Ultimately, you'll need a naturally androgynous body to achieve even a femboy look, but if you do have this then being FtM will help rather than hurt.
>>
File: Twink.jpg (23KB, 423x750px) Image search: [Google]
Twink.jpg
23KB, 423x750px
>>8115655
More like this, that's still a wee bitt too girly for me.
>>
File: Ren its me.png (102KB, 461x260px) Image search: [Google]
Ren its me.png
102KB, 461x260px
>>8115667
If I do have a naturally androgynous body, how much T do I need to take to get the look then?
>>
>>8115674
>cody makes fun of oliver
on second thoughts you're cool
>>8115664
trent
>tfw if you had to ask you might not actually be the person i thought you were and now i feel embarassed
>>
>>8110891
what about str8 fem boys
>>
File: edvard-munch-portrait.jpg (402KB, 1722x858px) Image search: [Google]
edvard-munch-portrait.jpg
402KB, 1722x858px
>>8115674
Your picture isn't even a femboy you newfag, whatever fair enough.
>>
File: Ren 44.jpg (126KB, 1552x873px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 44.jpg
126KB, 1552x873px
>>8115679
>Oliver, Trent

Still kinda of a newfag here so have no idea what you're talking about. (Only know about Caraposter) That doesn't really answer my question though, is it possible to achieve the look of that pic I posted considering I'm in my mid 20's but just as long as I have an androgynous body and low T dosage?
>>
>>8115692
i'm trent (not my real name, it was the pseudonym i gave to cara and ended up using for most trans things), also known as blanchard anon/blanchardian anon
oliver is the 'ftm' 'femboy' artposter posted, another person called fiona posts him a lot and fiona is a bitch so i make fun of oliver to trigger her
you can probably get a body adjacent to that even with a normal t dose if your start point is androgynous and you work out, but note that some things will be inescapable for you -- for instance, you will have more body hair than a cis man of equivalent age and ethnicity
>>
>>8115679
I'm survey anon, so you've probably guessed correctly about who I am.
>>
File: Ren 31.png (340KB, 957x539px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 31.png
340KB, 957x539px
>>8115697
Okay, nice to meet ya trent! (cody isn't my real name either fyi, just my boy- mode pseudonym)

So no matter how much T I take just taking any will make me hairy like an old man?
>>
>>8115718
well, body hair is an extremely malleable trait
for instance, you could shave it
or zap it off with lasers
but transition will require you to remove a greater quantity of body hair to maintain your desired aesthetic
taking a low dose would if anything make this proportionately worse, in that hirsutism is the very first thing that happens when you put testosterone in a natal female body and so if you don't have any other changes to notice you'll just hyperfocus on that
>>8115713
k n e w i t
>>
>>8115718
>>8115724
also, cody, you should add an actual tripcode (done by adding ##[whatever words you choose to add] to the end of your name) to avoid impersonation
>>
>>8115724
>k n e w i t
What revealed that it was me? Was it the survey?
>>
File: Ren 49.png (679KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 49.png
679KB, 1366x768px
>>8115724
So to get my desired look I should probably just take the normal dosage then shave any hair that shows up?
>>
File: Ren smile.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ren smile.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>8115732
Already done, thanks for the tip anon-kun, didn't realize that!
>>
>>8115734
typing style, general attitude
the survey was just the icing on the cake
>>8115738
pretty much
this guide may also be of use to you, it's pretty much an aap passing guide:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/
>>
>>8115743
>>8115748
...also, i should make it clear at this point that you're supposed to use the *same* code word in your trip across posts
>>
>>8115632
>afp is a meme
Two-type femboyism is backed by all the evidence and personal accounts from both AFP and HSFB femboys. /lgbf/ likes to pretend it's a meme because for some reason they think they aren't true femboys if their magical femboy identity nonsense is false.
>>
>>8115772
>magical femboy identity nonsense
oh come on, that's not how you pass the me itt
i just call it 'magical innate gender identity', i don't append 'nonsense' to the end because it's self-evident, also if you're using capitals in your post it's meant to be capitalized
Magical Innate Femboy Identity
but yeah i wouldn't dispute the anonian typology, given the large body of evidence behind it :^)
>>
>>8115772
No, it's definitely a meme. I made it.

Or like, it's not really a meme, because not enough people have adopted it. (Some have, though! :O )

A real femboy typology would *maybe* include both AFP and "HSFB", but also have a bunch of other elements and likely also different categories than the two.
>>
File: Ren Creeper.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ren Creeper.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
>>8115747
>>8115756
Thanks anons, also ignore trip-fag with 2 in their name that's just an impersonator I happened to suddenly pick up.
>>
>>8115793
>anons
*anon
>>8115788
aside from the second axis of femboy identity that separates them into repressed-failed-aspiring (the former being hsts and the latter two agp), what are the other femboy types?
>>
>>8115788
Eh, I trust the Trent's Blanchard expertise over yours, no offense, and he says it's true >>8115617
>>
>>8115806
trust Trent's*
>>
>>8115806
>>8115632
also i generally endorse things survey anon says, except when they're, like, 'that transbian is definitely hsts'
>>
>>8115811
Which transbian was that btw?
>>
>>8115800
I'm... pretty sure there's a distinction between AFP and repressing/failed-AGP femboys? Like, it's probably dimensional rather than taxonomic, but I think it's there.

Also, I'm still confused about the HSTS motivation for transitioning, and this confusion is what led to me saying that it's definitely a meme. Didn't you say that some HSTS-spectrum people don't care much about gender stuff? Wouldn't it be weird to call them repressed trans people?
>>
>>8115820
Probably. Send me a PM on reddit and I can tell you.
>>
>>8115834
I'm pretty sure you are who i'm thinking of, why did you stop responding to my messages ;-;
>>
>>8115825
>Also, I'm still confused about the HSTS motivation for transitioning, and this confusion is what led to me saying that it's definitely a meme. Didn't you say that some HSTS-spectrum people don't care much about gender stuff? Wouldn't it be weird to call them repressed trans people?
[vague hand gestures]
i think maybe 'doesn't care about gender stuff' was a bad way of putting it. some hsts-spectrum people just kinda fall into not transitioning, and some just kinda fall into transitioning. chris crocker and blaire white are good examples of people at this point on the spectrum who ended up falling the opposite way from each other. kay brown has written about 'inbetweenies' a few times who seem to be similar to this -- people who could really go either way, who in her observations usually transitioned when they were poor and non-asian minorities and didn't when they were middle class or higher whites/asians (to an even more exaggerated degree than hstses as a whole)
>>
>>8115816
It was a very ego-syntotic one...

>>8115825
To clarify: my AFP/HSFB dichotomy is a meme because I deliberately engineered the details to be good for shitposting. The overall themes can probably still work.
>>
>>8115843
wait, scratch the 'non-asian' bit, i forgot for a minute that hsts minority demographics do not count asians as honorary whites
>>
>>8115839
I usually stop responding if I can't think of anything to say or if I forget about the message. However, I've discussed stuff with multiple people on reddit, so I don't know which one you are.

Send me another message and I will try responding.
>>
>>8115860
fair enough, i don't really have anything of value to discuss right now but i'm like 90% sure we've spoken, i think it was about a survey you did on whether or not mtfs experience agp post transition iirc.
>>
>>8115846
Honestly I just want to see the hot AGP stuff she was posting.
>>
>>8115877
You were the one who asked about whether cis women experience AGP, right? Turns out that this is annoying to do surveys about, because I need to distinguish it from cis women who experience AAP. E.g. asking "Do you get aroused from feeling masculine/feminine?" will lead to AAP cis women saying yes, and if I ask "Do you get aroused from feeling masculine (if you are male) or feminine (if you are female)?" will lead to SO. MANY. COMPLAINTS.
>>
>>8115910
TWO DIFFERENT QUESTIONS!

>"Do you get aroused from feeling masculine?"
>"Do you get aroused from feeling feminine?"
>>
>>8115914
But then I have to do some weird criss-crossing in my data analysis, which is extra work.

Have I mentioned that I'm astronomically lazy and that it's actually kinda amazing that I'm doing this many surveys?
>>
>>8115910
>You were the one who asked about whether cis women experience AGP, right

Yes. Don't tell blanchard anon though.
>>
>>8115921
With a work ethic like that are you sure you aren't HSTS?
>>
File: Ren gif.gif (98KB, 268x151px) Image search: [Google]
Ren gif.gif
98KB, 268x151px
>>8115928
Can confirm that we definitely don't. The "cis women experience AGP too!!11" is a literal meme propagated by in-denial AGP transbians who are too scared to come out of the closet. We DO experience AAP though if we're non-lesbians.
>>
>>8115928
Ok. To answer your question, here's some quotes from cis women in one of my surveys:

-

> I feel aroused when I wear specific types of clothing, like lingerie or when I wear cute underwear.

-

> Feeling like a WOMAN makes me feel sexy and like I'm desirable. Like I'm a sex object to be worshipped.

-

(after having answered that she "Sometimes" has "Sexual Experiences Focused on Admiring [her] Own Body")

> Sometimes I love me titties

-

(Actually that's not an answer to your question, because I totally cheerrypicked these responses. Still, I enjoy feeding the meme.)
>>
>>8115958
>Can confirm that we definitely don't. The "cis women experience AGP too!!11" is a literal meme propagated by in-denial AGP transbians who are too scared to come out of the closet

How can you confirm it if you are aap / trans?

>>8115965
Interesting but yeah that probably doesn't really mean much.
>Still, I enjoy feeding the meme.)

So you think the idea that cis women experience varying levels of agp is bs then?
>>
File: Ren tfw.png (162KB, 584x328px) Image search: [Google]
Ren tfw.png
162KB, 584x328px
>>8115996
Would you rather someone who's completely cis and doesn't have any type of A*P to weigh in on this topic?
>>
>>8115965
>ywn be a cis girl agp
>>
>>8115996
>So you think the idea that cis women experience varying levels of agp is bs then?

I don't know. There *are* some women in my surveys who claim to have AGP, and it's not really a negligible amount.

I mean, even if you go by the Erotic Target Location Inversion theory, you'd expect bisexual and lesbian women with ETLI to experience AGP, right? Given that both AAP (and therefore also ETLI) and gynephilia is relatively common among women, we could have a Blanchard-compatible viewpoint where women often experience AGP. That'd be on the order of magnitude of 15% of women experiencing AGP.

If this is the case, we'd expect AAP and AGP to be correlated among women, which I get the impression (from reading my survey responses) is the case, but I haven't actually run the numbers to confirm it.

15% would be enough to create a myth that AGP is just ordinary female sexuality.
>>
>>8116006
um.. yes? that would be about as useful as asking agp "cis" men whether or not they experience aap, and then claiming it has any relevance on whether or not cis men experience attraction towards contextualizing their "maleness" in a sexual manner.
>>
File: Ren 6.jpg (36KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 6.jpg
36KB, 1024x576px
>>8116022
>gynephilia
>actually common among women and not just a fad

If anything androphilia is more common in males (more gay men than lesbians, Greek and Roman society, you ever hear of normalized lesbian/biwoman culture in history?) so you'd have better luck discovering if cis men experience AAP.
>>
File: gynephilia.png (20KB, 370x279px) Image search: [Google]
gynephilia.png
20KB, 370x279px
>>8116036
Gynephilia, not autogynephilia. Gynephilia = attraction to women.

Since ~half of all women are gynephilic, autogynephilia among women should only be about half as common as autoandrophilia, assuming they have the same cause (ETLI).
>>
File: images (8).jpg (12KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
12KB, 206x245px
>>8116058
>>8116022
this is really interesting, unfortunately i haven't slept in over 24 hours so I should probably rest now
>>
File: Ren 11.jpg (48KB, 225x334px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 11.jpg
48KB, 225x334px
>>8116058
I know what I said and meant it. Most self proclaimed "bisexual" women are really hetero flexible and are lying about their sexuality. You need only to look at history to see which gender has the ACTUAL more flexible sexuality.
>>
>>8116081
What's the difference between flexible and actually bi?
>>
>>8116081
This is not self-proclaimed bisexuality. I asked people how attracted they are to men/women, asking them to rate on a scale from "Never", through "Incidentally" and "More than incidentally", to "Frequently". If they said "Never" or "Incidentally", I categorized them as not attracted to the gender; otherwise I categorized them as attracted to the gender.
>>
File: Ren 43.jpg (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 43.jpg
19KB, 300x250px
>>8116112
Bi is 50/50 percent attraction to the genders and willingless to have a romantic LTR with both genders.
>>
>>8110469
>tfw will never have a beta male leafy-tier chin
Y even live?
>>
>>8116182
Life is suffering.
>>
>>8110774
some gay and bi cis do
>>
>>8116296
It's uncommon.
>>
>>8116300
Not more or less than femboys.
>>
Why can't you people just stop being gender-binary ? Why are the words "man", "woman", "boy" still in your vocabulary ? Thought maybe if you stop fitting in those nonsense categories you would stop believing in it, but NO ! wtf ??
>>
>>8115697
>for instance, you will have more body hair than a cis man of equivalent age and ethnicity
?
Is it really a thing?
I noticed it happening to ftm but wasn't sure if it's a real trend or not

Why does it happen?
>>
>>8110469
can you be afab and afp but like it's mostly non-sexual? I mostly imagine myself as male doing fantasies like being in front of an audience / being famous, winning awards, etc. I figure they're typical ego-boosting fantasies and I have a male ego because I'm ftm and also a huge faggot.
>>
>>8117180
It's not as non-sexual as you think it is.
>>
>>8117197
What do you mean?

Another bit of trivia - I'm not really sexually attracted to that body type. Like I wouldn't wanna fuck a guy who's a twink. I'm into chubs.
>>
>>8116958
while it has not been confirmed by any studies, almost nothing regarding transsexualism is and it's one of the most consistently observed things in anecdata
it most likely happens because trans men have almost universally undergone at least some female puberty by the time they start testosterone, so we already have terminal hair (the thicker, darker body hair that develops at puberty) and so are starting from a hairier baseline than pubertal cis boys with only vellus hair
also, a disproportionate number of pre-t trans men have polycystic ovarian syndrome which causes even more terminal hair
>>
what should i take to lower my test. count more without growing breast?
>>
>>8117300
Is PCOS a HSTS thing?
>>
>>8110469
What am I looking at?
>>
>>8123914
an 2n5
>>
>>8118158
nobody has even tried to study that yet
however i know the pcos studies are pretty old now, and prior to the early 2000s or so trans men as a demographic were very hsts
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.