[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is short height an indicator of being TruTrans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1485502350432.jpg (173KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
1485502350432.jpg
173KB, 625x505px
is short height an indicator of being TruTrans?
>>
>>8110200
Not if your dad is short
>>
>>8110209
he was 6'
>>
No, more genetics relating to race and heritage. Asians will be short, scandinavians will be tall.
Look within your family and make a judgement.
>>
>>8110223
scandinavian heritage sooo ye
>>
File: 1490565040123.jpg (98KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1490565040123.jpg
98KB, 1024x904px
>>8110200
>is short height an indicator of being TruTrans?

Oh,for sure god's sake you fucking twinkhon.Every fucking genetic cromosomes effects it your masculanity and feminnity even your hair,eye and skin clour effects it.İf you want 2 be a TrueTrans™® you have to be a short

Please DO-NOT be a stupid.Genetic properties DO-NOT effect your masculanity or femminity(If you do not want to be a ''muh anime gurl'') especially the being tall just the opposite it makes you much much more subtle and elegant but being short will cause bone and muscle chunkyness and makes you fat no doubt.Did you ever seen a short person walking on the podium...yes i didn't see ever before too
>>
>>8110200
It's the opposite, actually. Short height is an indicator of being a high-test hon.
>>
File: 1487101602284.jpg (252KB, 905x881px) Image search: [Google]
1487101602284.jpg
252KB, 905x881px
>>8112894
I did not understand

How..?
>>
>>8110200
I'm a guy and I always get ma'am'ed by everyone.
I am gay but I'm wondering if maybe I'm TruTrans because I look like a girl.
But I don't want to be a girl.
I wish I looked more masculine tbqh
What should I do?
Get on HRT?
Or go to the gym and try to look more manly?
>tfw stuck in the middle with you
>>
>>8110223
>Scandinavians
>tall
They're manlets compared to the Dutch and the Serbs
>>
Of course. Any mtf above 5'7 is faketrans (FKTS).
>>
>>8113348
low test promotes growth, high test early on stunts height growth. its why eunuchs and castrati were all creepily tall. women tend to have puberty earlier which is why they're shorter as they stop growing earlier. a late or offset male puberty usually means taller, as a result of lower T

>>8113419
get on T you maniac
>>
>>8112894
But it's testosterone that causes you to grow taller than cis women.
>>
File: 1486962658717.png (191KB, 419x398px)
1486962658717.png
191KB, 419x398px
>>8114133
>high test early on stunts height growth
Why and how I'm really crius about that?

>women tend to have puberty earlier which is why they're shorter as they stop growing earlier.
I do not understand that either.Does the height development of the woman and the man show a change in sex with the admission timing of adolescence?
>>
>>8114218
early on yes, but once t production kicks into adult male levels it stunts growth.
>>
>>8113348
High testosterone means high estrogen, and the more estrogen you have, the faster your growth plates will fuse and stop your bones from growing.

>>8114218
No, it's estrogen that causes cis women to grow shorter than men. Testosterone affects bone growth, but what it does barely increases height itself
>>
No, it just means that you are an unfortunate manlet.
>>
>>8110200
The only fool-proof indication of being "TruTrans" is if you're a Kinsey-scale level 6 gay. Literally that's it, its even in the goddamn name! (HSTS = Homosexual transsexual)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.