[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rupaul Drag Race General General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 24

File: Season 9.jpg (103KB, 710x325px) Image search: [Google]
Season 9.jpg
103KB, 710x325px
NEW RPDR GENERAL
How do you like the season so far?
Who are your top 3?
Who needs to go home?
Who the fuck is messing with Ru's makeup?
>>
File: face crack.jpg (46KB, 359x490px) Image search: [Google]
face crack.jpg
46KB, 359x490px
Last night episode was rushed af fuck vh1 also I didn't care for Charlie and her entitled attitude glad to see her go

Definitely going for Shea and Trinity all the way
>>
>>8109940
>how do you like the season so far

It's good. I find myself liking all the queens except Cucu. There's already been a little bit of drama, I'm excited to see what happens as the pressure mounts.

It's a shame about Charlie. It seemed to me they cast him as filler and were looking for an excuse to boot him from the jump. Giving up during the lipsync is not a good look though.

>who are your top three

Shea and Trinity but undecided on the last one.

>who needs to go home
Cucu

>Who is messing with Ru's makeup
Raven and Delta I believe. Their names are on the credits with Mathu's.
>>
File: farrah 6.jpg (165KB, 1080x1250px) Image search: [Google]
farrah 6.jpg
165KB, 1080x1250px
>>
File: violet and fame.jpe.jpg (209KB, 736x920px) Image search: [Google]
violet and fame.jpe.jpg
209KB, 736x920px
>>8109940
I lament how few people on 4chan watch this. If it was bigger these threads could be a lot of fun.

Could we get people more interested by putting them all on mega or something? Or once S9 is over we could do a weekly stream of an older season?
>>
>>8111029
if I knew how to do I would I have season 8
>>8110006
you really want to fuck farrah huh?
>>
Nina, Valentina and Shae are my top 3. Eureka is a bitch and trinity can go suck a fuck.
>>
>>8111529
I found S8 all individual episodes searching on idope(dot)se

Currently downloading them all and might put them on mega. You can also find a lot of it on youtube though.
>>
File: farrah.webm (1MB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
farrah.webm
1MB, 480x600px
>>8111529
How can I resist this semen demon?
>>
>>8111756
I think she's endearing and really cute in drag. I'm not attracted to femininity in men unless they take it to eleven and go full on drag.

They're doing casting for season 10 already and I'm keeping an eye out if any of the regulars at my favorite place suddenly go missing
>>
I sent my dick pics to Jinkx Monsoon on grindr and she sent me nudes back in return
>>
>>8112224
no one lies on phone apps so im sure it was legit
>>
Season's been kinda shit. At least this episode's challenge was fun, even if everything else felt rushed. I really liked Charlie, one of the best runway queens this season, so it's a shame to see him go. But after he got snubbed in princess challenge despite being the best up there, I didn't figure he'd make it far.

I guess I'm team Shea now. Or maybe Eureka.
>>
>>8111529
Here's S08 mega

https://mega.nz/#F!PIcxTLYb!3jP0IfwsTQ6d9gYzfH3jOA
>>
SPOlLER ALERT

I am living for Trinity's lip sync!
I didn't like her much until this episode and then she really brought it (okay she failed as the tv host) on the runway looking so gorgeous and the girl can dance and lip sync like nobody else so far this season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW5KTSV-KwA

Charlie looked pretty but she just seems like a bitch and I hate it when people tell other people (CuCu) how to pronounce shit - that was annoying af.
>>
>>8114386
Charlie's not a bitch. She missed the mark on the challenge and by this point it was clear they wanted her gone so she was over it.
>>
>>8116100

desu I think Peppermint was even worse. Her runway was abysmal and I don't know how the fuck she got a pass for that challenge performance.
>>
>>8116397
Yeah Peppermint has had some pretty weak runways so far. She hasn't really been very impressive overall, I wouldn't be surprised if she goes home in the next few episodes
>>
>>8116100
nah she's an entitled cunt who can't take criticism
>>
Apparently Charlie cracked one of his brittle old man ribs during the rehearsals for the cheerleading challenge, but didn't tell anyone about it because he was afraid they would send him home. He said he was having trouble sleeping the whole time and on edge and in pain.
He's still a disappointment for me, based on how much I liked him in his meet the queens video.. but oh well... the lame horse has been shot so I'm moving on.

Every new season I start off being kind of "meh" by all these new personalities, and most of them just sort of blur together... but I finally reached that point where I start figuring these bitches out and falling in love with them.

Honestly the biggest surprise to me has been Trinity.. I didn't give a flipping fuck about her at first.

Nina is still my favorite though.. I just hope he gets a grip on himself before it's too late.
>>
>>8111029
yeah Im actually suprised people on 4chan seem to have enough taste to avoid this shit
>>
File: 1492296748396.jpg (96KB, 1024x949px) Image search: [Google]
1492296748396.jpg
96KB, 1024x949px
>>8118727
>4chan
>taste

wew gal
>>
File: weho.jpg (88KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
weho.jpg
88KB, 612x612px
>>8118727
I know how you feel, hon.
I cant believe they allow this transphobic shit on television.
>>
>>8119214
kek. nice file name
>>
>>8119258
she's famous in weho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jWG-tRVvkw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPZomKMSntA
>>
>>8114010
Highlights of the season so far are kimora being cute, trinity's lip sync, and aja shitting on that illegal alien.
>>
>>8114010
>>Eureka
Kys seriously
>>
>>8109953
The episode was filmed and edited for Logo, the VH1 switch didn't happen until it was already in the bag. The episodes are still the same length as they've always been, around 42-45 minutes. They may just feel short because All Stars 2 had extra long episodes to accommodate the way eliminations were done/lack of untucked.

There have been short runways/episodes without mini challenges every season since 5. The show does rushed episodes often. I imagine we'll see the return of mini challenges once the cast of queens is whittled down a little more, though who knows because every episode this year we've had at least one lengthy personal/sad story from one of the queens so who knows if we're getting one every episode this year and that's what's really cutting into the mini challenges.

Bit of a tangent not entirely in reply to your post, but I see a lot of people acting new af acting like the show is shorter all of a sudden or we've never had short runways/no minis and it's all rushed to fuck.

Loving the batch of queens this year, big step up from season 8 and most of 7. The challenges were real shit in episodes 2-3 though, really happy we had a return to a more classic maxi challenge this episode and I hope that trend continues.
>>
>>8119387
>the episode

The season, herp derp.

Gay as I am I never go to /lgbt/, but the lack of any Drag Race threads on /tv/ this year made me wonder if anyone here ever talks about it. Glad to see some kind of general!
>>
>>8119319

She's talented, one of the better fatties the show's seen, and she brings the drawma, mawma.
>>
>>8119425
Brings the drawma while still giving sweet drag mother vibes, helping out in the werkroom and shit.

Those fucking loaves of bread she wears for wigs tho need to switch the fuck up asap.
>>
File: YOU.gif (584KB, 260x145px) Image search: [Google]
YOU.gif
584KB, 260x145px
>>8119409
tb h I feel like we were spoiled with all stars 2 and for me even dragula

No other season after all stars 2 didn't stand a chance
>>
>>8119578
AS2 was amazing. Made me wish so hard they would do a redo of AS1 sans Chad, with the same rules. The cast for that season was amazing but the team format fucked it right up.
>>
>>8119214
I dont think drag is transphobic, just that Drag race is ass
>>
>>8109940
>How do you like the season so far?
pretty good actually, the memes have been refreshingly hilarious

>Who are your top 3?
Valentina, Farrah, & Nina

don't know if they'll all make it there, especially Farrah due to her lack of sewing skills and to a lesser extent Nina because of her confidence issues, but those are my personal favorites

I do predict Valentina will effortlessly snatch the crown in the end tho

>Who needs to go home?
Eureka

she's not funny and just talks over everyone, pointlessly annoying and a cheap source of tedious "drama"

on an unrelated note, has anyone else noticed that it says online that Peppermint is a trans woman but no mention has been made of it on air and in the workroom she's in complete boy mode?

I feel like the producers may have pressured her to downplay her gender so she blends in with the rest of the cast, but what a missed opportunity to highlight that there have always been transgender drag queens and they've been paving the way from the beginning

iirc Monica Beverly Hillz was conveniently eliminated either on or the next episode after she revealed that she was trans

all the other trans women contestants had to wait until the show wrapped to begin their transitions

it just feels creepy the way Ru is seemingly trying to control the narrative and customs of drag culture and erase trans women from it as much as he can
>>
Maybe Peppermint just doesn't want her being trans to be a big deal. Forcing it to be a storyline would be way worse than her just being on the show like any other contestant, imo.

Maybe that 'boy mode' is just how she presents herself in everyday life.
>>
>>8119758
she wont go far she's mediocre on the runway consistently
>>
File: tranny.png (555KB, 800x951px) Image search: [Google]
tranny.png
555KB, 800x951px
>>8119691
I'm pretty sure, as far as Ru and the rest of the show's producers and shit are concerned, the whole "give trans a platform" bridge has been burned to ash and is now blown far far away in the wind never to be seen or heard of again.

And we can all thank Carmen Carrerra and her "trannygate" minions for that.

Why bother changing your show to cater to a bunch of assholes, when you can change it by simply pretending they no longer exist?
>>
>>8119784
I don't see her going far either, she and Alexis are probably my bottom two queens atm. For all the talk of her being a drag legend she hasn't delivered.

I just think that assuming the producers are pretending she isn't trans is retarded. It's not offensive to not draw attention to something we all want to see as normal. Just let it be normal.
>>
>>8119827
imo peppermint would have done well in season 1 or 2 and she's a legend in regard too having own music and preforming to it
>>
File: rupaul.gif (999KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
rupaul.gif
999KB, 500x271px
>>8119827
>I just think that assuming the producers are pretending she isn't trans is retarded. It's not offensive to not draw attention to something we all want to see as normal. Just let it be normal.

lol
Don't be foolish enough to buy into the "everybody say love" cult of personality Ru has created for himself.
Truth is, he is a cold hard calculating vindictive son of a bitch. Plus he has a really big ego and he likes to see himself as some kind of spiritual guru.
He had a bunch of tumblr SJW fucks try their hardest to ruin his career by painting him as some transphobic monster for saying the word "tranny". He will not forgive and forget that.. fucking EVER. I'm sure he takes immense pleasure and satisfaction in his malicious compliance of making sure there is FUCKING ZERO mention of trans people or trans issues on his show from now on.
He is giving those fucks exactly what they said they wanted, and screwing them over at the same time.
>>
>>8119901
>tfw you will never be this cunning
>>
desu most of the trannies that have been on have been kind of shit
>>
>>8119964
Because drag is all about identity as entertainment. Tronz is all about identity as a lifestyle. They conflict immensely. Doesn't mean there are exceptions to the rule, but generally speaking that's why most trons are awful at drag.
>>
>>8119901
Look hunty, all I'm saying is people assuming there's some grand conspiracy with Ru and the producers to drag trans people somehow, when we're only four episodes into a fourteen queen season, is ridiculous and paranoid af. Maybe when there's less queens to focus on Peppermint will start talking about how she's trans. Maybe not.

In the end there's no point in bitching about it until the season is done, and even then there's still no point unless Peppermint comes out saying the producers were assholes/made her act more like a boy. Then people can bitch.

Until then it feels like it's just bitterness over Ru-- a fucking drag queen, of all people-- being none too pleased people bitched about him not being politically correct.

While I'm on the subject, tho tangentially, I'm still pissed she-mail is gone. Scrubbing out all the other stuff is fine, tho personally I never found any of it offensive. She-mail was just a play on e-mail ffs.

Anyway it ain't personal, it's just drag.
>>
>>8119807
good for Carmen!

if Ru is so petty as to dismiss the most endangered and oppressed faction of the lgbt community simply because he was using a slur and got called out on it then he truly is an asshole and deserves all the criticism he gets

so many people in the drag community can't stand Ru because he posits himself as the supreme God of all that is Drag
>>
>>8119964
>>8120005
>desu most of the trannies that have been on have been kind of shit
>most trons are awful at drag.

seriously?

Carmen was a part of the most legendary lip sync ever with Raja

Sonique and Kenya are amazing acrobatic dancers

Gia and Stacy are the source of iconic catchphrases

Paris is Burning, the touchstone landmark film that Ru stole all his terminology from had a cast consisting mostly of trans women

if you don't know drag and it's history please don't comment on it

>>8120041
>She-mail was just a play on e-mail ffs.

have you really never heard of the slur "shemale"?

gay men who do drag can't claim transgender slurs because they can just take off the makeup and feminine outfits and walk down the streets as a anonymous cis person, trans women are the ones getting the words "tranny" and "shemale" yelled at them in the streets making them walking targets for brutal violence

a gay man in drag may have someone call him a "tranny" as well, but he can easily brush it off because he's not really transgender, he knows he was just mistaken for one

if anything, he's complimented by it and/or thinks it's funny

Willam Belli for example fetishizes the fuck out of Gigi Gorgeous and purposely models his looks after hers yet disrespects her identity at every turn

so many cis drag queens want all the fun and uniqueness of being trans without any of the repurcussions

mess
>>
>>8118131
>>8118252

Charlie should have been high last week but they passed over her. Week before they put her low for "not standing out" when most didn't stand out in that shitty challenge. The lipsync song was Britney. Let's not pretend it was chance these things happened: all those aspects of the show are controlled. RPDR does cast filler every year, and the queens are not judged on level playing field. It's been confirmed several times.

Charlie had a lot to offer - she burnt the runway every time in clothes she had made HERSELF, they could have at least kept her until snatch game, since characters are what she does. There was no reason to put her in the bottom over Peppermint who has coasted so far and whose runway was garbage.

>>8118727
No one is pretending it's fucking high art, but it's a fun show and certainly no worse than whatever dogshit /a/ is obsessing over right now.
>>
I've heard the slang she-male, I'm not a retard. It was never used in that connotation, just a fun play on words. For instance, the 'Female vs Shemale' segment that got she-mail pulled in the first would be a more offensive use, and certainly wasn't thought through. She-mail was just a pun that happened to sound like both e-mail and a typically bad slang word. It was all in good fun.

Intent is important. People tend to forget that, because apparently being offended is more enjoyable than having fun.
>>
>>8120255
Not a single person gave a fuck until Carmen Carrera called Ru out on it. Which was a transparent attention grab. It only gained traction because of virtue signalling.
>>
File: bananasplits.gif (2MB, 344x222px) Image search: [Google]
bananasplits.gif
2MB, 344x222px
>>8120255
>Willam Belli for example fetishizes the fuck out of Gigi Gorgeous and purposely models his looks after hers yet disrespects her identity at every turn

wat, lol
I'm gonna need you to back this wild bullshit up with some evidence.

I've been a fan of William since his season, so I'm not gonna be surprised by anything he's done since I'm pretty sure I've already seen it and I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about.. but I am expecting to be very entertained at how you managed to twist simple comments to fit your delusional narrative.

Please, I'm waiting with baited breath over here...
>>
Willam was featuring Gigi's videos on Beatdown before Gigi even transitioned, and he hasn't changed his style much since then. How the hell is he copying Gigi?
>>
she might be mediocre but I love everything she wears and I still wanna fuck her
>>
>>8120338
He wears make-up and has blonde hair
Gigi wears make-up and has blonde hair

Coincidence? I think not.
>>
>>8120356
Nancy Drew, I think you may be onto something!
>>
>>8120350
OMG. This bitch is just disgusting! I am sick!
How dare she steal Gigi's look!
>>
I just typed "random blonde girl" into google and YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE how many fucking bitches are STEALING GIGI'S LOOK!

This is clearly trans-cultural-appropriation!
IT MUST BE STOPPED!
>>
>>8120255
Carmen was thoroughly shit and she will always be. Raja carried that lip sync, and it's extremely noticeable when you see her and detox's performances together. Raja is a SEX FIEND. Carmen was just along for the ride.

Sonique and Kenya I'll give you though, but as I said, exceptions to the rule.
>>
STEALING
>>
GIGI'S
>>
File: photo.png (468KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
468KB, 512x512px
LOOOOOOOKKKKKKK
>>
File: C1a5PBQW8AAQbjs.jpg (37KB, 617x430px) Image search: [Google]
C1a5PBQW8AAQbjs.jpg
37KB, 617x430px
>>8120425
>>8120433
>>8120440
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGLY0Lb4yYE

Why do drag queens do shit like this
>>
File: marilyn-monroe-yuck-.gif (952KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
marilyn-monroe-yuck-.gif
952KB, 480x384px
>>8120425
>>8120433
>>8120440
>>8120462
>GIGI's

negro, pls
>>
>>8120490
Because their retarded fans buy it regardless, so you'd basically be stupid to not release some 5 minute trash for that hamburger mary's cash.
>>
>>8120502
>marilyn monroe
yet another gigi appropriator
>>
>>8120421
Carmen certainly wasn't the worst queen the show has seen, not even on her season, but she was the definition of relying on that body.

We must honour her, though, she started a tradition of queens being sent home the week they were brought back to the competition. A magical thing broken only by the power of combining Tatianna and Alyssa.
>>
>>8120320
I don't think it was Willam. He did make fun of Gigi when she was still Gregory and still makes fun of super femmy young guys who eventually come out/transition on Beatdown.

But World of Wonder seems to like Gigi. She briefly dated Alaska's brother so she was on Brolaska a few times
>>
>>8120515
I mean, tat & aly both went home in the following episodes so I mean the curse hasn't really been broken. Shangela still is the exception.
>>
File: Trixie.gif (861KB, 389x202px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie.gif
861KB, 389x202px
>>8120515
>Tatiana and Alyssa
Idontknowher.gif
>>
>>8120539
... fucking rolaskatox...
>>
>>8120539
True, they sort of still count. Tough call tho since if Ru was in charge of eliminations Roxxxy would have gone one of those weeks.

Shangie and Cucu I won't count tho, since they were brought back the following season rather than as a late episode twist.
>>
Are they casting session 10 yet? People are already making fake spoilers and constant lists
>>
>>8120638
Yeah, the casting call went up a couple weeks ago iirc.
>>
>white girls getting mad at naomi and trixie online for being "ignorant"
LMAOOOOO I WILL NEVER GET OVER HOW PRESSED CIS WHITE GIRLS ARE 24/7
>>
>>8120645
People trying to drag Bob, as well, for a joke about Aja on a show literally called The Haters Roast.

Fuckin millenial twinks.
>>
>>8120290
>It was never used in that connotation
>She-mail was just a pun that happened to sound like both e-mail and a typically bad slang word.

which is it?

it's a pun based on a hateful slur

>apparently being offended is more enjoyable than having fun.

you sound very out of touch

are you gay? weren't you ever offended when a straight person used the word "faggot" in front of you?

>>8120291
people in the community weren't okay with it from the beginning, Carmen acting as an activist brought attention to it

>virtue signalling
right, or you know people could have principles and the strength and courage to stand up for themselves

>>8120320
believe it or not I'm actually a fan of Willam, even bought his book, he's just problematic af but he does make an effort to improve

I think it's one of the early Paint Me Bitch videos where he lists his top three inspirations for his drag and one of them is Gigi

in another video about modeling he gives the "Gigi Gorgeous red carpet" pose

he mentions her fairly frequently if you follow his social media

he seems to be a genuine fan of her for the most part but takes it to really questionable places sometimes

he makes jokes about trans women constantly, especially those just beginning their transition, he seems to have a morbid fascination with the changes the body goes through, like multiple jokes about punching hypersensitive newly developing breasts

>>8120338
>>8120356
>>8120370
>>8120404
>>8120416
>>8120425
>>8120433
>>8120440
>>8120462
>>8120511

like I said, Willam himself says Gigi is an inspiration for his drag

i do enjoy the memery tho

>>8120528
it was him, i don't feel like going through all his videos to find it for a tajikistani macrame board but it's there
>>
>>8120997
I am gay, and I've only ever been offended by words when they're used hatefully. Someone saying faggot or dyke or tranny doesn't bother me when it's in good fun.
>>
>>8120997
honestly I wished I had as much free time as u do sis
>>
>>8120255
Fuck catering to the tiny niche population of you mentally ill non passing trannies. I have no idea why you are lumped in with the rest of us. You will never be a woman and nobody will ever be ever believe you are a woman. Please end your life. Thank you.
>>
>>8119633
More people approve of Eric Andre, but they're both equally entertaining in my book.
>>
>>8120997
>bad slang word

why is shemale bad and dickgirl good?
>>
>>8119214

10/10 anon, i kekkled hard
>>
>>8120255

tl;dr

there has never been a stand-out trans competitor on drag race. Sorry!
>>
>>8109940

>How do you like the season so far?
I was underwhelmed at first but since things have been heating up recently i'm getting really into it.

>Who are your top 3?
Valentina!!!, Nina, and Farrah.
>Who needs to go home?
Peppermint and Alexis have impressed me the least so far, I think they're on deck to get sent home. But if I could choose i'd get rid of Eureka, she annoys me.

Someone spill the T on Sasha Velour for me. I've heard a lot of strong opinions about her and her spat with Eureka was super cringe.
>>
https://youtu.be/e_7C1OQA7oA?t=5m28s
>>
>>8121465
who ever said dickgirl was good?
>>
>>8121558
The T about sasha is she's a rich white kid who went to a privileged school and took a shitty program and now thinks she's woke about the world. She's super cringe all the time. She even performed this one piece where she stands in front of this video of the other contestants and basically mocks them for being so shallow in comparison to her woqueness. She thinks she's the ambassador for queers, and even language polices people.

Literally Sasha "The Tumblr Cringe" Velour. Hope she goes home soon, I don't think I could tolerate her retarded fans if she gets to top 3. Katya was bad enough.
>>
>>8120997
are you gay? weren't you ever offended when a straight person used the word "faggot" in front of you?

no, I don't give a shit if they're making a funny joke and I don't give a shit if they mean it in a harmful way, just ignore it ? Stop being a whiny bitch
>>
>>8121529
why would a transperson expose their life on tv when they could be at home caring for their husband?
drag queens need fame.
transwomen crave stability.
>>
>>8120800

i mean to be fair, bob's crispy ass doesn't have any business commenting on ANYONE'S looks
>>
>>8121673
Yeah, but it's a roast. You're literally supposed to be brutal as fuck in whichever way you desire. You could be a -2/10 calling 10/10s the ugliest fucking things you've seen. Just do it in a comedic fashion, as with all other roasts.
>>
>>8121621
What was the piece called?
>>
>>8121690
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttobJFtZQfw

Full on cringe baka desu chan, I think there was another but youtube isn't showing me much.
>>
>>8121712
I didn't know it was possible to dislike Sasha any more anon, but now I do.

Thanks desu. Will gird me for the coming weeks.
>>
>>8121688

in that case, he could try being funny. he's no lawanda page
>>
>>8121744
She's just yet another self-serious idiot who can't see past her nose. All this talk about The Revolutionâ„¢, but yet she hasn't presented anything truly revolutionary and is instead more of the same old tired ass basic 101 uni course drivel.

It sucks too because I like the way Sasha paints, but everything else about her is so cliche.
>>
>>8121773
But, Bob was funny in the roast???
He literally also said that Cynthia was so bad at drag that cancer didn't even want her, while Cynthia sat 10 feet behind her
That's pretty hysterical and gutsy, but I suppose you want to remain pressed for whatever reason
>>
>>8121796
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVTMZfTom80
>>
>>8121796

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qRW1b2rTgs

bob is not funny

she even has reading glasses
>>
>>8121785
I like the way she paints other than the brows, and I'd love to see her in more traditional wigs but yeah, she's annoying af.
>>
>>8121842
awww, i miss greg giraldo so fucking much!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IewDi-dItI
>>
>>8121796
>Bob was funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUs7bN0k3ZM
>>
File: runway.webm (2MB, 1436x1076px) Image search: [Google]
runway.webm
2MB, 1436x1076px
Has anyone figured out how to get videos from logo's website? youtube-dl doesn't work and I can't find the source with f12 or ublock origin.
>>
File: pinkyfarrahmoan.webm (984KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
pinkyfarrahmoan.webm
984KB, 640x640px
Once Farrah will be eliminated (she'll be in the top 5) I'll stop watching s9. Thus far, untucked episodes were the most entertaining part of the season.
Last episode was the worst: shit challenge, the runway was awfully rushed (barely 45 seconds WTF), and the lipsynch was quite awkward.
>>
>>8125564
Girl, that challenge was classic af. I miss these kinds of group challenges.
>>
spoiler alert: Valentina wins this season
>>
>>8125564
You watch for Farrah? She's cute and all but she doesn't give anything except nice runways. I doubt she'll get top 5 based on her performance so far.
>>
>>8125959
good
>>8126166
besides nina and valentina, farrah is the only one with some sort of charm
>>
>>8125959
ew
>>
Let's hope Farrah Yawn will go home next because it's season 9 and being a white twink won't work anymore
>>
So this is like
Trannies right?
>>
Is this show any good for tips? My mom is pressuring me to start a drag career. What do?
>>
>>8129816
only hand few of trans people mostly gay men
>>8129828
>my mom wants me to do drag
tell the bitch to do it herself
>>
My friend is really obsessed with Aja but I just can't get into her.
She seems bitchy and not that talented.
I'll give her the fact that she's open about her bitchiness and apologizes for it. But fucking hell

I'm a huge Nina fan.
>>
Don't know where to ask.
I'm into cosplay, I want to cosplay a girl(I'm amab, still not on HRT or anything)
Will a corset help me shape myself a bit? I mean to wear it only while I'm on cosplay. What are some other options?
>>
>>8131082
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62Y9JuiJXks

best thing to come out of this season so far
>>
>>8129828
> My mom is pressuring me to start a drag career.
wtf where do you guys find these parents
>>
>>8129828
Fuck no. Earning a living doing drag is DIFFICULT. The current market can barely support the number of drag queens the show has spawned.

>>8131082
Bitchy=fun

Aja's rant was hilarious. These are the moments of drag race that everyone remembers. She's also a very good lipsyncer.

Nina is OK but she's been invisible since ep 1. I'm not into the confidence issues she seems to have, like being salty she was picked last. It's the first comedy challenge and Aja and Trinity had to guess who is funny/can act. Of course they'd be unsure about the quiet one.
>>
>>8131281
Corsets makes wonder.
also >>/cgl/ brolitas are cute :3
>>
>those fuckups during the TV segment
Too awkward to watch desu
>>
>>8131082
>She seems bitchy
THEY'RE DRAG QUEENS NOT SECRETARIES OF STATE CUNT
>>
>>8134615
>THEY'RE HSTS NOT AGP CUNT
ftfy
>>
File: leaving.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
leaving.gif
2MB, 245x245px
https://soundcloud.com/andydrewis/aja-alexis-michelle-peppermint-sasha-velour-clat-feat-dj-mitch-ferrino-preview
>sasha's part
>>
https://youtu.be/PBpeLV66UPU?t=70

lmao
>>
>>8138371
Let her live her tumblr fantasy
>>
>>8138371
Is there anything more cringe than new york queens jerking themselves about being born in new york? I mean, outside of sasha's sesame street rap.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.