[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of people who describe themselves as being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: nothing.png (6KB, 823x178px) Image search: [Google]
nothing.png
6KB, 823x178px
What do you think of people who describe themselves as being genderfluid?

I really don't blame you if you think it's wishy-washy nonsense. Like somebody who says they're bisexual, there's no commitment to anything. A genderfluid person can live their life straight and as their cis-gender, there isn't as much of a struggle as it is for full-on queers.

That all said, I genuinely believe that genderfluid is a proper fit for who I am.
>>
Your changing moods and light gender nonconformity is not valid as trans.
>>
Utterly Disgusting!
>>
>>8109856
Genderfluid = A*P without dysphoria
>>
>>8109856
I can kind of relate to you, but still hate the term genderfluid. Sometimes I have *really* strong and debilitating dysphoria, sometimes I have none. Not sure where it comes from, not sure what I am, either a great repressor or someone who's incorrectly misreading my pain as dysphoria.

But I still don't call myself genderfluid. I'm either trans or not trans. You can't really be both. I'm going to therapy to find out, with the goal being of fixing all the depression, anxiety, pain, grief that's NOT caused by my gender, so that I can gain clarity on that. Basically the premise is that if I'm emotionally healthy enough, repression won't happen since I'll just accept myself, and it'll be easier to determine whether my dysphoria is about wanting to be *with* a girl or wanting to be a girl. The fact that many here repress for years but then it finally hits them that they need to transition, tells me that I'm probably trans and in denial, but either way I'm not in a state where I can confidently make any big decisions like transitioning without expecting some level of regret.

Still I don't call myself genderfluid. As you can tell, if I were more emotionally healthy either the dysphoria would just come back and stay (no repression), or it would leave and I wouldn't get it again (since I fixed what I misinterpreted as dysphoria). I would know either way. You're trying to use something temporary as a main part of your identity. You're questioning. The only reason you call yourself genderfluid is because you don't know yourself well enough, and haven't figured yourself out.

t. I don't like tumblr's nonsense

>>8109882
Exactly, or with dysphoria that comes and goes (for me).

tldr: There's no need to use tumblr's made up 500 categories for everything. Everybody fits in the main ones, you just need to know yourself
>>
>>8109882
>>8109927
>or with dysphoria that comes and goes
or low/manageable dysphoria.
>>
>>8109856
>What do you think of people who describe themselves as being genderfluid?
attention whoring snowflakes, who most likely (definitely) are just ordinary cishets who will eventually grow out of their little phase and get a husband/wife and kids and live your average white upperclass family life.

Because that's what genderfluids ultimately are.
>>
File: MCDONALD_signature_poster.jpg (606KB, 1527x2400px) Image search: [Google]
MCDONALD_signature_poster.jpg
606KB, 1527x2400px
>>8109856
>What do you think of people who describe themselves as being genderfluid?

I think it is great that they aren't defining themselves be traditional stereotypes and are strong enough to stand up to the inevitable backlash against people who ignore convention and live their lives according to the dictates of their own conscience.
Fuck normies.
>>
>>8112146
What the hell is that poster?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.