[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would my artist career be more lucrative and successful if I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: cover.jpg (80KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
80KB, 550x550px
Would my artist career be more lucrative and successful if I was completely open about being a transitioned trans woman simply through getting sympathy and representation points?
>>
>>8108071
It might be but you also run the risk of your work being reduced to something most people strive to hide from others.
>>
>>8108071
Did you paint that? Seriously something I would hang up in my room.
>>
>>8108090
Sadly no, it's the cover art for Larkin Grimm - The Last Tree.
>>
>>8108096
Why not post something of yours? Just recently been getting the itch to draw again.
>>
File: SolwayResize.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
SolwayResize.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>8108104
Sure.
>>
>>8108122
Cute style. You could certainly get oppression points for being trans, but my advice is do pieces involving some niche field or genre to make your name.
>>
File: 764537634.jpg (149KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
764537634.jpg
149KB, 700x700px
>>8108122
You know I would actually hang this on in my room too tbqh. I recently found society6 and have been binging on a lot of pieces. Heres one piece i have from there. I eventually wanna fill all the walls completely.
>>
>>8108071
Your career would be more successful but you'd lose all integrity you have, if you even have any.
>>
>>8108453
Quick add-on to what I had said: the fact that you even consider using your trans-ness to push your career shows how little integrity you have. Fuck you.

>also your art is boring and if you made it better than people might actually care
>>
>>8108453
So do you think Andreja Pejić has less integrity for being an openly transgender model?
>>
>>8108472
Also not op
>>
>>8108472
Cleary she hasn't pushed her career enough for me to have heard of her
>>
>>8108479
And a little addon to what I said, yes, yes I do think that.
>>
>>8108453
>>8108467

Wow you sound insufferable and extremely insecure. Who gives a shit about integrity? It's just some cute art, if someone likes it then who cares? And maybe OP's income is more important than some BS about integrity

I'm not OP by the way, just saw these posts and came in here to let you know your attitude is pathetic
>>
>>8108487
>>8108479
Care to explain your reasoning?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.