[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gaygen/ Gay General: Ghosts of Gaygen Past Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 43

File: so many lost to time.jpg (2MB, 2184x1574px) Image search: [Google]
so many lost to time.jpg
2MB, 2184x1574px
I wonder where a all these guys are now?
Did they move onto bigger better things?
I wish I had something going on but I don't, I'm just stuck here doing this as always

Old
>>8089123
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 700x569px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 700x569px
Who wants to read yaoi with me?
>>
Are there any guys out there who like nerds, and how cute do i need to be noticed?
>>
>>8106738
>I wonder where a all these guys are now?
Hopefully in the afterlife.
>>
>>8106763
Not very. Be handsome instead.

Either way I'm not picky in terms of looks because I'm not all that fly my damn self.

More importantly you should have hobbies that would be considered nerdy. Just don't label yourself a nerd. Not a good look
>>
>>8106763
being a nerd is pretty much a requirement for me
only way I'd have anything in common with them

>>8106792
don't be mean
>>
>>8106805
>don't be mean
Shut up Delta and let me do my job.
>>
>>8106738
>all these uggos
not a great lost t b h
>>
File: 1a5.jpg (31KB, 160x267px) Image search: [Google]
1a5.jpg
31KB, 160x267px
holy shit mopsy was a qt. what happened. why did he have to love jews?
>>
File: 1488590774524.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488590774524.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
I just want someone to make happy.
I just want to hold them and tell them everything will be okay.
I just want to take them out to dinner, movies, hike, and experience the world with them.
I just want to spoil them.
I just want someone to love.
>>
>>8106854

post ur face judgie judy
>>
>>8106884
Have fun being alone.
>>
>>8106884

so basically you just want someone to lie to?
>>
>>8106829
need a new job desu

>>8106854
there's some qts there

>>8106884
same
>>
>>8106738
>tfw they all have boyfriends meanwhile you are 22 and know that you will die alone because german gays are normies and dont play videogames or anything like that

I dreamt yesterday that I had a boyfriend and I was resting my head on his belly while playing vidya with him

;_;
>>
Well what else is open besides your mouth when you're like, kissing on some gay dude and like, holding his like, muscles 'cause his arms just are like, wrapped around you and you feel like, so safe 'cause you're like, you know, not that you're gay or nothing but god you just wanna like bury yourself in his chest and, just, live there forever.
>>
>>8106759
happy now?
>>
>>8106898
>need a new job
Nope I enjoy being mean.
I never tip, I butt in line.
I never clean the dishes and it suits me fine.
>>
>>8106919
nicely meme'd my friend.

>tfw you used to think that line was hilarious and and quoted it constantly
>tfw you finally realized you were a massive faggot a few years later

jesus christ the signs were there and everything
>>
>>8106919
Delta, is that you?
>>
File: amy schumer.jpg (51KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
amy schumer.jpg
51KB, 540x360px
What's up gays
>>
>>8107015
nope :/
>>
>>8107064
>Tfw that joke is funnier than Schumer
Is Aisha Tyler the only funny female comedian?
>>
>Have a crush on a friend from sixth form (last couple of years of high school for amerifags)
>He doesn't even know I'm gay
>Haven't even seen him in almost a year now
>Notice he's liked every post I've made on facebook up to today (only media link)
>Maybe that's just what he does
>Notice he hasn't even acknowleged any posts from any other mutual friends or friends from sixth form
>okwhat.png
>Thinking about it, he just struck up conversation with me from out of the blue one day, after having known me and never spoken for a couple of months
>Would regularly try to sit next to me
>Even once claimed that he didn't know that heterosexual meant straight to me before ticking the "heterosexual" box on a form (he was very smart too, so I'm skeptical of his claim to not knowing the word...)
Does he like me back or am I reading too much into this? What do, /gaygen/?
>>
>>8107577
Offer to suck his dick. It's the only way to know for sure.
>>
>>8107577
he likes you, go for it
>tfw never had secondary school/sixth form love
>>
>>8107577
Never get your hopes up about anything or it will end in disappointment.
>>
Just clocked out I see a cute guy, I'm trying to figure out his age and if I stand a chance. I'm too tired to process and end up staring at him. We make prolonged eye contact and now I'm probably branded some kind of creep/weirdo. Time to die.
>>
>>8107577
The odds literally are that he's straight, don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>8108305
Prolonged eye contact only occurs when both parties are into it. Anytime I'm weirded out by some guy staring, I never do anything more than a quick glance just to make sure he isn't following me or some shit.

>>8107549
Aisha, Maria, and Chelsea are pretty much the only good ones. But like all comedians, they are hit and miss.
>>
>cute guy keeps glancing at you
>tfw it's just because he's drunk and you're one of the closest people in his vicinity and you're talking to your friend
reee etc
>>
Why isn't there a service to meet people based on voice? Like I'm totally OK with lowering my standards elsewhere as long as he has a gr8 voice.
>>
>he won't stop referencing/stating 'meme(s)' every second
are there really people like this
or was today just an experimental dimension g*d decided to put me in
>>
>>8108347
That's voiceist.
>>
>>8108369
g00d
>>
>>8108363
I have met plenty of meme spewers.
>>
>>8108378
When the silent masses rise up you will be the first against the wall.
>>
>>8108394
what compelled you to become a tripfag
honest question
>>
>>8108394
I'll just create an imaginary wall and the mimes will be stopped.
>>
>>8108398
Attentionseeking, obviously. I'm very lonely.

>>8108403
Okay then.
>>
I swear to god it hurts knowing my straight best friend is straight. He's the perfect guy and I would do anything for him, really sucks he's straight.
>>
big black nigger dick
>>
>>8109056
Suck his dick anyways
>>
>>8106738
>swapped pics with some of these guys
>I'm not in this
>easily forgotten fag...
alright, alright, that's fine
>>
>>8106738
>tfw uglier than everyone in that pic
>>
>>8109189
Who are/were you?
>>
I'm still here, I'm just busy. I graduate soon and I should have more time for gayposting then.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 118x123px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 118x123px
>>8106489
>However, pussy looks better, smells better and doesn't require cleaning or preparation so you can have nice spontaneous sex

>doesn't require cleaning or preparation
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
I think I'm starting to feel feelings. I'm fucking furious about it.
>>
>>8109955
>not having feelings
You really want to be a robot?
>>
>>8109960
I have feelings all the time. I meant specifically feelings for people.
>>
File: 1491515781866.gif (2MB, 245x135px) Image search: [Google]
1491515781866.gif
2MB, 245x135px
>>8109977
I still don't see the problem. Sounds more like you're making up a problem to complain about because it's easy to complain about things instead of actually doing something in your life that is meaningful or worth a damn.
>>
>>8109993
>instead of actually doing something in your life that is meaningful or worth a damn.

What's the point in that? I have a job that I enjoy and pays for my needs. I have some friends. I get laid fairly often and have enough free time to do most of the things I want to do. That's really all the "meaning" I need.

The problem is that I swore to myself a long time ago that I'd keep most of my emotional attachments as shallow as I can to avoid giving people weapons to use against me. I'm starting to feel like it's a struggle for me for the first time and it's making me angry.
>>
>>8110016
You have to have a strong case of paranoia if you always think everyone is out to hurt you and use "weapons against you" Sounds like you have trust issues and probably need to see a psychologist about this issue in your life. You need to start looking at people a different way. Change your paranoia into pronoia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pronoia_(psychology)
>>
>>8110031
That's what I'd always been told though. That people will hurt and manipulate you--even unintentionally or in fairly benign ways--if you get too close to them. Even without that, letting someone get too close to me make me feel like they've got a certain amount of power over me. It's happening now and I don't like it.

>Sounds like you have trust issues and probably need to see a psychologist about this issue in your life.

Given how I was brought up, I doubt it's a surprise that I have trust issues. I saw a therapist when I was younger and didn't care for it. I might try again one day.
>>
>>8110094
misanthrope anon? are you starting to have feels for your fuck buddy?
>>
>>8110016
>>8110094
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zpOULjyy-n8
>>
>>8108347
>tfw people tell me a I have a sexy voice
>tfw teased as a kid for sounding like "donald duck"
>tfw can't stand recordings of my voice
>>
>>8110094
>That's what I'd always been told though.
And it's true.
people are cruel and wicked and should not be trusted.
Especially not the straight people.
>>
>>8110192
I didn't intend for this to happen this way. Even my friends are starting to see it. Worse still I doubt he feels the same.

>>8110203
The fact that you're identifying me with a corny 80s ballad isn't reassuring.

>>8110292
>people are cruel and wicked and should not be trusted.

You sound like my dad. He always said even the most benign people will use your feelings for them to some extent.

>Especially not the straight people.
Now you sound like me.
>>
>>8106738

Half of us are in the main discord group.
>>
File: 1483954861600.png (376KB, 700x518px) Image search: [Google]
1483954861600.png
376KB, 700x518px
Serious question here, I have some gay friends and now one of them is dating a tranny who apparently intends to chop it's dick off and become a "woman", which greatly confuses me, because this guy is a huge fag, but he's dating someone that intends to stop being a man?

Someone explain to me the logic at work here, why would he not just date a real women at this rate, because I seriously don't get it. I mean, I get being gay, that's obvious, but if you're attracted to men why would you want to be with a guy that's 1 step away from being a sort of girl?
>>
>tfw only a few days left until bf gets his test results back

>>8106738
why I'll never post my face here
>>
So my bf of 15 months is away right now. I did some house chores and accidentally pulled out all of his underwear (that is horribly thrown into the shelf as if he wasn't gay at all). Reassembling it I found some underwear he never told me about (two jockstraps some pretty hot thing with a little chain on it and a zipper at the crotch).

That got me interested and I started snooping. Found some other sex toys too (e.g. dildos).

I know, I know, everyone is entitled to their own secrets, I don't mind though. We've bought sex toys together before and I'm always open for everything (except scat). Why would he hide that though?
A bit of background story: My bf has lied MASSIVELY to me about his sexual past. When we met he played an almost prude person just for me to find out he was anything but that about a year later (would have been fine for me to begin with, if he hadn't played me for a fool). Back then when I confronted him he said he'd been ashamed and didn't want me to see him like that. Why does he hide it though? If he didn't like it, he could have thrown it away, no? He would have no reason to be ashamed (especially since I told him explicitly I'd like to see him in a jockstrap on several occasions).
I've always had the feeling he hides significant details about his sex-life from me.

I hide things too, everyone does. For example that I'm douching before sex (what he thinks is disgusting, but what is crucial for me to actually being able to bottom if you know what I mean) or that I actually wrote two novel length works (what no one but me knows). Could this still be shame, no matter how open I am towards any sexual desires he may have?

(We had an almost cheat-situation once, that didn't actually happen cuz I was snooping. I know I'm being a control freak, but I don't want to make anything bad out of this one, I simply want to understand what's going on and maybe you guys can enrich my mindset here)
>>
>>8110961
I'd break up with my bf immediately if he had trust issues like you obviously have, and went snooping around my private stuff when I weren't there.

apply yourself
>>
File: 1472446021599.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1472446021599.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>8110961
>douching before sex (what he thinks is disgusting
>>
>>8110585
it was clear to me a while ago that you had feelings for him so no wonder your friends are going to see it. you haven't really talked about him so I can't really judge whether he likes you or not.

also your dad sounds like he did a number on you.
>>
>>8110991
I didn't come here to get judged. I know I'm being horrible right now. When we had our huge fight because he had an appointment for a cheat-date after months of sexting with other guys I told him, that I could forgive him, but that this would need time and I'd have trust issues for quite some time then.

He was okay with that if that was the only way I could take him back. This instance here wasn't about controlling to me or anything. I know that everyone has the right to their secrets and I denied him that, but I really want to know why he'd hide it.

My first guess would be shame (as this is the reason for my secrets), but idk.

I know that if I don't get my trust issues in line, I may aswell end the relationship as he apparently gave me way too many reasons to not trust him again. I didn't have a glimpse of trust issues for about 8 or 9 months of our relationship (until his cardhouse of lies began to crumble down). I don't know if it's still worth it for either of us. I'm actually contemplating packing my stuff, but that doesn't change my intention of coming here.
>>
>>8111019
>strawberry blonde
>barely out of manlet tier in terms of height
>slim but not weak
>cute face obscured by the fact that he always scowls
>DSLs
>old cigarette burns on his shoulders and upper arms
>foul-mouthed hot head, stubborn, generally a brat with a bad attitude
>works in a bakery that supplies a lot of local cafes and does odd jobs on the side like dog walking to make ends meet
>lives with mom

I couldn't take my eyes off him from the beginning but for some reason I can't stop thinking about him as of late. I hate it. I want thinks to go back the way they were when we felt a mutual animosity for each other and fooled around with no strings attached.

>also your dad sounds like he did a number on you.
Me and my brother both. I spent half my childhood wondering if he was fucking with our minds or not, always wondering when the other shoe was going to drop. It wasn't very relaxing. My brother is still under his thumb and working for my dad. I would be too if I didn't come down with a case of the 'fuck you's in college.
>>
>>8110961
>We had an almost cheat-situation once, that didn't actually happen cuz I was snooping
wot?

This seems like a way bigger issue than your bf secretly having slutty underwear.
>>
>>8111119
Sounds hot. Except for the lives with is mom part.
>>
>>8111364
yeah, I realized what turned out as the sexting right away, but was like fuck it, don't overthink it.

at one point I was like wait a second, took his phone read the chats, that included the concrete appointment, left him. he thought I left him for the sexting and cried like a baby and begged me to come back. we actually got back together but it was to clear conditions and now that I snooped again (what wasn't out of mistrust but interest though) I don't think it's something we can get over, I'll try and see. He's still not being honest to me (not directed at the underwear and toys, but other things he's lying about without the knowledge of me knowing the truth). I can understand it in that certain circumstance though. I'm great at seeing lies, what is a pain in the ass if you're trying to rebuild trust.

if I didn't have those trust issues I'd probably the best that could happen to him and an overall great catch. so I can understand why he begged me to come back, but as long as I see he's trying to be honest as much as me trying to have trust or fake it until I regain it, I think it could work.

I'm just really snoopy in general, not only out of mistrust. I'm not mad about the toys or underwear or anything, I'm interested in why he might hide it from me. I mean I even agreed to a threesome with one of his exs (what was horrible to all of us), so he already know I'm super open about it.
>>
>>8111465
>tfw no bf who's open to threesomes

My guess is he just doesn't want to seem slutty. Or more specifically is worried about you seeing him as a slut.

It might be that he hid them because they were a gift, and he doesn't want you to think he sluts it up for gifts from older gay guys.
>>
>>8111492
well, I should have just said no. I didn't find his ex attractive at all, the ex still has feelings and I initially didn't want to have his ex in it.

My bf persuaded me to do it. One of his key arguments was that we could go raw. Also the ex assured, he was equally into me as into my bf.

End of the story: I was the third wheel, his ex didn't want to get fucked by me at all, what was pretty easy to see with every second I fucked him. The ex was really awful in bed. My bf came in his ex (what I said I don't want) and I cried half the night because of that and sleeping badly for about a week. Overall one of the worst experiences of my life and I learned my lesson (to never dismiss my guts).

My bf felt genuinely bad though as he believed his ex that he was equally into us and he didn't remember I didn't want him to come into his ex (what I want to believe).

To make it short: People have not been able to be in the relationship for less and I did have my problems with having sex with my bf again. Be really, really fucking certain of the threesome, no doubts or it can fuck up quite a lot.
>>
>>8111528
A threesome with an ex, is almost guaranteed to be awful. But I still think it's cool you were open to it.

Probably a lot better off doing it with a random, disposable guy though.
>>
>>8111581
I think it's important to be open sexually. If you aren't you can't satisfy the needs of your partner and they might end up frustrated. that should not happen. of course everyone has their limits and that should be respected but some people need to loosen up.

I have to admit though that I would probably never have a threesome with my partner bottoming for another guy. Atleast at this point in my relationship this was an absolute no-go for me.
>>
>>8111635
I'd be fine with another guy topping my bf. So long as he had a small penis, and I was allowed to make fun of him the whole time.
>>
>my face is too forgettable to be added to the gaygen collage
>not even gaygen cares about you
>tfw
>>
>>8111844
who are you, anon?
>>
>>8111844

i dont think its been update in like 2 years
>>
>>8110585
>He always said even the most benign people will use your feelings for them to some extent.
Well I am saying that all people are inherently wicked and cruel.
>Now you sound like me.
Good. There should be more people who see straight people for the barbaric savages they are.
>>
>>8111823
Please anon tell my boyfriend this. He needs to stop running to his best friend about everything and telling him every single thing about me. But no, of course it's just him asking for advice and I'm being an irrational woman.
>>
>>8111823
This. People will keep fucking up, though, since oversharing is part of our culture now. We even disclose our full name just to post photos and pseud phrases.
>>
>>8111865

Never date a socialite (social nazi) or someone who comes from a large family.
How they were raised is so destructive towards having an intimate relationship with you as their focus. You will end up feeling like you're in a relationship with their friends & family members instead of them.

>>8111869

That's part of it but it has more to do with how some guys are raised. Aim to find a independent guy who has burned all his bridges and isn't attached at the hip to his friends/family/work. They make the best partners.
>>
>>8111382
He's incredibly hot. I don't mind that he lives with his mom. They seem pretty close and I think he does it to help out financially. I don't pry. But she knows he's gay and supports him. Which is weird because he was self-loathing as fuck over it when we first met. He still kind of has issues about it, but not as bad as before.

The problem is that I've always preferred it if the people I'm sleeping with don't like me. We antagonize the shit out of each other and for me it's always been kind of a game because I honestly don't know how to relate to people without messing with them to some degree. But I didn't intend to get this far. I fucking hate it.

>>8111856
I could see that. Even people with so-called good intentions can unwittingly be cruel or cause pain. I have a hard time believing people would go out of their way to be kind if it doesn't serve themselves to some degree. Even if it's just for the ego boost.
>>
File: 002268e7.jpg (38KB, 323x500px) Image search: [Google]
002268e7.jpg
38KB, 323x500px
>>8106738
>where a all these guys are now?
>>
>>8111959
>But she knows he's gay and supports him.
To outsiders.
You know that in reality she beats him for it.

>Even if it's just for the ego boost.
That's the whole virtue signalling cishet for you.
All talk and no action.
Even traitors are more reliable.
>>
>>8111984
Again, not that I've been prying, but I'm pretty sure that was his dad. I get the feeling that's where the cigarette burns came from too. Surviving that is why he and his mom stick close together, I think.

I don't know how much he's told her about me, but the first time he stayed over at my house she very pointedly told him to "be safe". He caught the gist and it embarrassed him to no end.

>Even traitors are more reliable.

I feel the same way. I think it's why I prefer the people I fuck to dislike me.
>>
>>8112065

His dad burned his skin with ciggs while molesting him? eh...
>>
>>8111823
Maybe in a teenage relationship. lawl
>>
>>8112103
You must be 18+ to post here.
>>
>>8112114
I think he meant your relationship is childish and you act like a teenager, not that you are a teenager.
>>
tinychat com/gaygen

Why does no one use tinychat anymore? The discord is boring. Doesn't everyone have a webcam on their laptop these days?
>>
>>8111119
>I spent half my childhood wondering if he was fucking with our minds or not, always wondering when the other shoe was going to drop.

what do you mean by this?
>>
>>8112131
gaygen has a discord?
>>
>>8112148
60% of the users in it are trannies
>>
File: 1489428335973.png (21KB, 176x232px) Image search: [Google]
1489428335973.png
21KB, 176x232px
>>8106738
>tfw my bad pic is still there
>>
>>8111940
>someone who comes from a large family.
Coming from a small family is a read flag in my opinion. Large families mean socialization from an early age. Small families mean a lot of awkward and demanding people since they never had to share their parent's attention.

A big supportive family is much healthier than the weird anemic half nuclear families of today.
>>
>>8112171
Read flags are the worst I know
>>
>>8111959
>He's incredibly hot.
Pics.
>I've always preferred it if the people I'm sleeping with don't like me
That's a weird problem to have.
I mean I like hate fucking as much as the next guy. But I want them to thank me and cuddle up after words.
>>
>>8112167
Post a better one than.

>>8112176
Yeah. Could never date a librarian.
I mean who wants to read a book when movies exist?
>>
File: impersonation.frames.png (341KB, 999x598px) Image search: [Google]
impersonation.frames.png
341KB, 999x598px
>>8112167
teh intertubez neavar forgetss!!!!
>>
>>8112159
are they?

>>8112167
who are you?
>>
>>8112207
feelgood probably. that faggot is pathetic
>>
>>8112218
True.
But at least he squats.
>>
>>8112171

It really depends on if you want a real relationship or a fake one. A real relationship involves only two people. A fake one involves them, their friends, family members, children, etc.

I desire a guy who has no attachments to anyone but me.

You seem to be brainwashed and desire one of those fake straight relationships you've seen in a movie or on TV that involve the whole town.
>>
>>8112218
can't see anyone called feelgood on there
>>
>>8112262
>I desire a guy who has no attachments to anyone but me.
That sounds possesive to the point of neurotic.

Are you one of those guys who doesn't want kids, because then your partner will love you less?
>>
>>8112264

its Gatch
i dont think the pic is that bad
if you're into gingers
>>
>>8112336
BEAST

Even Wiz is cuter
>>
>>8112336
He's got a Mick Jagger mouth.
I'm sure you could fit a lot of dick in that mouth.
>>
>>8112364
>Even Wiz is cuter
lmao
Anybody have his gross butt pics?
>>
>>8112324

Real relationships are like joining a cult and worshipping a cult leader. There is nothing the cult leader can do wrong in your eyes. He's perfect. He brings you so much completion and bliss. He may hurt you but it's only for your benefit and to bring you even closer together. That's called unconditional love.

There's a lot of people in fake "conditional" relationships who are always looking for advice and questioning their partners commitment. Know the difference.

It took me a long time to realize this. It goes against conventional wisdom/knowledge.
>>
>>8112336
I like gingers and I think he's kinda cute
>>
>>8112076
I don't know if it went that far, but like I said I'm pretty sure that his father was the one who made those burns.

>>8112140
Just the kind of shit my dad would pull all the time. He would do shit like pit me and my brother against each other, lie to us constantly, say shit about how we can't trust anyone because that's giving them power over us, lose his shit over random things, withhold food or ignore us if we fucked up, surprise us with all kinds of fucked up shit, attack any kind of 'soft spot' we had, blame us for the shit he did or deny it ever happened, that sort of thing. It was pretty constant. The fucked up think was that sometimes he'd say or do something nice just to mix things up now and again.

>>8112181
I just figured having them dislike me always made things more clear cut and easier to compartmentalize. Softer shit like love and affection always seemed like it would complicate things.

>But I want them to thank me and cuddle up after words.

I think that's where I went wrong. I started having him sleep over.
>>
>>8112392
>Real relationships are like joining a cult and worshipping a cult leader. There is nothing the cult leader can do wrong in your eyes. He's perfect. He brings you so much completion and bliss. He may hurt you but it's only for your benefit and to bring you even closer together. That's called unconditional love.
tfw no real relationship with at sub
The flogging and the cage really are for his own good.
>>
>>8112398
>I don't know if it went that far, but like I said I'm pretty sure that his father was the one who made those burns.

That's one of the signs of a sex trafficking victim or sexual abuse taking place. A sexual predator who is trying to groom their victim always leave cigarette burns on them, usually in well-hidden places to remind them of their weakness and how they can't run away or else more pain will come to them. It's a way for the sexual predator to "brand" their victim.

How man cigg burns/scars did he have on his body? Where are their locations?
>>
>>8112398
Fug. That seems like a terrible home situation.
At least you guys have that in common.
>>
>>8112447
>tfw cigarette burn fetish.
>>
>>8112398
so you were basically psychologically manipulated, gaslit and emotionally abused for your entire childhood. no wonder you have such issues getting close to people.
>>
>new bf doesn't want to bottom
guess I'll be a dom bottom instead ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>8112495

find a bottom you both can tag team and double penetrate
problem solved
>>
>>8112522
that'd be impossible because I find threeways disgusting and it'd make me flaccid
>>
>>8112495
What >>8112522 said.
Same goes for bottom couples.

As a couple you can usually get a third that would normally be out of your league.
>>
>>8112529
>I find threeways disgusting
Weird
>it'd make me flaccid
Guess you could bottom for the third guy.
>>
>>8112447
Shit I never thought of that. He was apparently a virgin before me, but that doesn't mean something else could have happened to him. His are mostly on his arms/shoulders, but there's one on his neck. It's really faded and you can barely see it unless you're close. I figured something was up because he never talks about his dad in the same way that I never talk about my dad. He also really doesn't like raised voices and once when I was over at his house I reached up by his mom to get something off a shelf and it scared the shit out of her.

>>8112448
I remember being so hungry once because I made a bad grade that I went outside and ate dirt.

>>8112492
I never said I wasn't fucked in the head.
>>
>>8112599

have you seen him naked? any scars on his butt/thighs/back?
>>
how horny were you as a kid? were you precocious?
>>
>>8112642
>were you precocious?
examples?
>>
>>8112630
I've seen him naked multiple times and there isn't any kind of scarring in those areas.

>>8112642
I didn't become a full blown nympho until my 20s.
>>
>>8112131

Stop trying to shill tc. That part of gaygen history is dead and buried.
>>
>>8112159

No its only like three or four users. Try again.
>>
>>8112336

Feelgood isnt gatch you stupid retard. Use the archive for once.
>>
>>8112599
>two damaged people meet eachother and fall in love

that's kind of cute

that story about your dad is fucked up though
>>
>>8112912
>>8112912
I doubt he has feelings for me. The fact that I'm starting to have feelings for him pisses me off enough as it is. I'm not sure how to handle it.

The messed up think is we had food in the house but I was convinced that if I tried to eat some that he'd somehow know. Or my brother would find out and snitch on me.
>>
>>8112599
what do you think about this

https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492292694601.webm
>>
>>8112940

oy vey
>>
>>8112656
>>8112770

4channers seem so different than typical fags who started in the single digits.
>>
>>8112940

mental illness
>>
>>8112934
>The fact that I'm starting to have feelings for him pisses me off enough as it is. I'm not sure how to handle it.
Well, you could try and acccept these feelings, let yourself love him and all that shit.
>>
>>8113045
the people in the room also? they find it hilarious
>>
>>8106738

Like I was saying in the other thread, I still browse gaygen and /lgbt/ from time to time, but don't really post a whole lot, much less with my trip. Bf spent the night last night, got him tipsy and he nearly passed out riding my cock. Until I met him I never knew how much I would love rimming a guy.
>>
>>8112940
Judging by the other reactions your post has gotten, I'm not biting.

>>8113023
I still wasn't interested in that kind of thing until I was a teen, but even then, I didn't have a lot of opportunity. I was too busy being angry, anyway. College was pretty great, though.

>>8113051
My gut instinct is to cut and run honestly. But at the same time I don't want to. But I don't want to keep feeling this way. I wish I could burn or cut it out of me or something. Like a wart.

>>8113094
>Bf spent the night last night, got him tipsy and he nearly passed out riding my cock.

Adorable.

>Until I met him I never knew how much I would love rimming a guy.

Still not sure how I feel about this kind of thing.
>>
>>8113198

In regards to rimming, when I was first getting into guys it sounded gross to me, but over time and watching porn of it I started to find it kind of hot. Finally got to try it with this guy and we both love it, for him it's just really pleasurable and really relaxing, for me I just love making him squirm and moan, I don't really get anything physical out of it, but it just feels so good to make him feel good. He always cleans out ahead of time and there's no bad taste associated with it or anything, just tastes like skin is all. I think it's really hot.
>>
File: b8f.png (321KB, 499x328px) Image search: [Google]
b8f.png
321KB, 499x328px
How many of you drink to forget the misery?

I would love to have a qt who will drink to forget by my side.
>>
>>8113094
>one of the biggest bottoms on gaygen is now a top

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>8113334

Eh I was only a bottom for dildos, I never really bottomed with a guy otherwise. The more I talked to subby guys the more interested I got into domming and topping, now I love it. There's no better feeling than being on top of your cutie, pounding him in the ass with your full weight on him, then cumming deep inside his boypussy.
>>
>>8113296
but drinking doesn't actually help you forget.
it just ruins your liver.
weed is better with erasing memories but unfortunately they are only short-term memories.
regardless, if you want an alcoholic bf, just go to a gay bar.
they are literally full of them.
>>
File: 1491318718115.jpg (27KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
1491318718115.jpg
27KB, 400x302px
>>8113296
What misery? I'm happily married for 3 years now.
>>
>>8113342

So you're not even gay. Just another biscum?
>>
>>8113346

that isn't you.
>>
>>8113353
Of course it's not us, but a good representation of us.
>>
>>8113349

No I am gay, I just only really bottomed for a somewhat fwb once, this is the first time I've really had a bf and someone I can safely have sex with on the regular. I used to be submissive and I still kind of have the ability to switch to that side of me, but I like dominating a cute, smaller guy. According to him I also give really good head.
>>
>>8113221
>making him squirm and moan

Yeah okay I might have to try it, then. Ugh he left this morning and I'm already trying to come up with ways I can coerce him into coming back soon. Fucking end my shit.
>>
>>8113378

>tfw won't seem him for 3 weeks until I finish up classes
>>
>>8113296
I don't see the appeal of alcohol, well I do but personally don't want it in my system
don't like the idea of being inebriated
>>
>>8113358
>I also give really good head

too much information
>>
File: 1456270941812.jpg (156KB, 1406x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1456270941812.jpg
156KB, 1406x1199px
>>8113296
I don't allow myself such relief.
>>
>>8113358

I dunno. You met your bf on /cuteboys/ and everyone knows that place is biscum and tranny central but hey more power to ya oldish fag
>>
>>8113378
>>8113198
>My gut instinct is to cut and run honestly.

or you can just like y'know actually face your feelings like a normal healthy person and try talking to him. you took this guy's virginity right? you're always attached to your first to some level. it'd be a mean thing to do to duck out on him just because you caught feels.
>>
>>8113345
Oh alcohol helps you forget everything brah. Weeds good but hard to come by.

And I don't really do gay bars. Maybe I should try, but then again, what's the point amirite.

>>8113346
Then wtf are you doing here, you pretentious liar.

>>8113384
The appeal of alcohol is being able to be addicted without anyone calling you out for being addicted ey.
>>
>>8113402

Trust me anon, I have zero interest in women. I've never kissed a woman let alone had sex or a relationship with one. Not to mention do you think someone who spends a thousand dollars on dildos cares much for tits and vag?
>>
>>8113396
You should try. The day after reminds you that you're still a worthless piece of garbage. Is breddy gud.
>>
>>8113296
you single, faggot? hmu
>>
File: suicidedoggo.jpg (10KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
suicidedoggo.jpg
10KB, 251x201px
>>8113417
Lol. Where can I hyu?
>>
>>8113382
Phone/Skype sex can be pretty entertaining if you have imagination. It's not a patch on the real thing though.

>>8113394
Not enough information honestly.

>>8113406
Sounds lame.

>you took this guy's virginity right?

I did. But like I said, I went through great lengths to antagonize the shit out of him so I doubt he loves me, let alone likes me. My dick, sure. Me as a person? Debatable.
>>
>>8113425
you on gaygen discord?
>>
>>8113450

Oh it's not really too huge a deal, we find ways to get each other off from distance
>>
>>8113456
No, I spared myself. But I could join I guess.

Or you could gimme ur discord
>>
File: ouch.jpg (108KB, 750x744px) Image search: [Google]
ouch.jpg
108KB, 750x744px
>>8113457
sounds like a real relationship!
/sarc
>>
>>8113465

Well my school isn't that far away from his house, it's just that with him in school and work he doesn't really have a lot of time to visit that way this semester. We'll be hanging out a lot over the summer and next semester he'll actually be able to come and spend weekends with me.
>>
>>8113460
https://discord.gg/vHAxU

'ere you go. Im user #7017
>>
>>8113296
I don't drink. Although beer bottles are always tempting mainly because the design of the bottle itself is golden, but the taste is mediocre.
>>
>>8113450
just try talking to him you fucking weirdo. it might solve a lot of shit. it's not fair to leave him over this.
>>
>>8106738

I lurk every few months. I'm surprised this picture still exists but, then again, anything that happens on the Internet pretty much exists forever.
>>
>>8113483
I joined the server but I have no idea how I'm supposed to find you.

>>8113501
Then you haven't had good enough beer.
>>
>>8113549
I don't deny that I haven't experienced all beers, but whenever people claim that they always introduce me to beers that, while tasting different, still is pretty mediocre. Must be like coffee in the sense that you either love it and every 'note', or you just find it tolerable.
>>
>>8113483
Already b&. Great server. Would recommend.

>>8113637
I guess. But I'm also guessing you have other vices that aren't substance abuse.
>>
>>8113674
Beer/alcohol isn't the only substance, so yes substance abuse is one of them. Guess is less impressive upon realization that everyone has vices.
>>
File: 20160927_014734.jpg (34KB, 372x94px) Image search: [Google]
20160927_014734.jpg
34KB, 372x94px
>>8113703
What substance do you abuse?
>>
I'm so lonely. Every night I fantasise about having a bf to cuddle to help me fall asleep.

need a real one
>>
>>8113483
Im banned but if u give me another invite I'll log on with another account
>>
Getting my esophagus removed on the 4th of may.
Uugghhh how horrible to think about
But i guess it's inevitable at this point.
I miss being able to eat properly.
>>
>>8113457
Sounds nice. Thankfully distance isn't an issue with this guy. He just had a lot of self loathing and shit to work through so phone sex was for some reason easier.

>>8113512
I'm in too deep to leave now. I just want things to go back to the way they were. What would I even say?
>>
>>8113779
>esophagus removed

christ

is that even possible? how are you going eat without an esophagus? are tittie skittles to blame?
>>
>>8113408
>Then wtf are you doing here, you pretentious liar
I'm just popping in to give my 2 cents. I rarely come here man.
>>
File: 1473247795708.jpg (103KB, 768x631px) Image search: [Google]
1473247795708.jpg
103KB, 768x631px
/pol/ here

Can one you faggots tell me how to find my prostate? I tried using my middle finger in a come hither motion but didnt find shit. Some creepy dude on craigslist offered to help me find it but I'd rather not go down that road
>>
>>8113810

Had lye go down my throat couple of months back
Horrible thing.
But my esophagus is full of scars and strictures now, it's real bad.
What they do is cut all the connective tissue from my stomach and then reshape it so that it's long and tube shaped and just connect it to right where they cut my esophagus off (i still have some good esophagus left)

Which is horrifying to think about, right?
I'm gonna wake up from the surgery full of tubes coming out of me, too
I'm gonna feel like Nemesis from resident evil
>>
>>8113858

How did you swallow lye? That sounds like it would definitely be painful and damaging.
>>
>>8113858
How the fuck did lye go down your throat, you don't live in Birmingham by any chance, lol?
>>
File: vge.gif (933KB, 245x174px) Image search: [Google]
vge.gif
933KB, 245x174px
I don't really present feminine or am into femininity for aesthetic reasons, and I don't judge someone on how they live.

But damn do I enjoy the camp and humor of drag/gay "culture"! I mean if we have to gay might as well get comfy and enjoy the ride
>>
>>8113803
just tell him how you feel m8
>>
>>8113893
>>8113896

Long story short- I had intensifying depersonalization and then i drank lye during a fugue state, probably as an expression of suicidal ideation, or at least intense self-harm
Who knows, i wasn't there, fugue state
>>
>>8113907
>You make my heart feel like it has a raging hard-on. I want to do dumb shit like kiss your forehead or hold your hand. Sleep over and cook for me all the time.

Yeah, that'll come across real well.

>>8113949
That's really shitty. I've thought of killing myself but it's mostly out of boredom than anything else. I've never actually made any attempts. Had to have been really painful, though. Even if you didn't remember it.
>>
File: 1489734461075.png (26KB, 861x758px) Image search: [Google]
1489734461075.png
26KB, 861x758px
Tfw don't get feelings
>>
>>8113949
>tried to kill yourself...again
>failed again

You trannies can't even suicide right god damn. Do like that acorn trans and jump in front of a 18 wheeler now piss off out of our general.
>>
>>8114009
if a guy told me that i'd think it's kind of cute.

>killing yourself out of boredom

the longer this conversation goes on the more convinced I am that you need help
>>
>>8113450
>I went through great lengths to antagonize the shit out of him so I doubt he loves me, let alone likes me.
Just tell him that. And stop trying to be a douche.
>>
>>8113949

How is it that you still had time to attention whore & shit post in Dec/Jan/Feb/March if you're being honest?

http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/tripcode/%20%21%21XHj4SDQ4LVC/

>guise I drank lye and almost died
>yet i still am able to shit post every week
>pls gibs me attention
>>
File: gaygen.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
gaygen.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>
>>8114440
Who knows what he'd make of it.

>>8114561
He gives as good as he gets honestly. I can't help but tease/bully/otherwise mess with him sometimes. He's fucking cute when he's huffy and mad.

It's not like he hates me. Some of the stuff he says and does wouldn't make sense if that was the case. But I don't think he's especially fond of me. I moreso did it to avoid either of us getting close and attached. You can see how well that worked out.
>>
File: gaygen.gif (526KB, 245x201px) Image search: [Google]
gaygen.gif
526KB, 245x201px
>>8114728
>>
File: Guild1.jpg (83KB, 1113x830px) Image search: [Google]
Guild1.jpg
83KB, 1113x830px
>>8112148
It does, and it's pretty much as dead as the threads during none-american hours. We also can't host a gaygen DnD game for shit, not that we don't plan one every week.

Come join us: https://discord.gg/GAD3EWW
>>
>>8115919
Trannies the lot of you.
>>
>>8114699
he shitposts but obviously doesn't remember because muh fugue
>>
Come Join Use in the oldest unmoderated chat: tinychat com/gaygen

It's time gaygen goes back to the basics.
>>
why do gay chat rooms bring out the worst in people?
>>
>>8116226

Stop shilling this cam room crap.
>>
>>8116226
>open it
>nobody is even there

why advertise shit if you're not gonna stick around to talk to anyone that comes along?
>>
>>8116418

This. At least the discord has people there that talk. Besides, rugby has control of that tiny cat room.
>>
>>8106759
fuck off yaoi boi
>>
>>8116586

Why so salty? Yaoi boy is a cute albeit annoying.
>>
>>8115919

discord invite doesn't work or they ip-range banned someone on my campus
never been in there b4
>>
>>8116303
because they're all trannies
>>
>>8116632

Probably ip range
>>
>>8116632
The discord invite is up and working. Have you tried joining before and had this problem?

Seems discord has an automatic IP ban which is shit and could likely be a cause of the issue. Is it possible for you to use a proxy/vpn at all to test this? Would you be willing to exchange info and try to find a work around?
>>
>>8114743
>It's not like he hates me. Some of the stuff he says and does wouldn't make sense if that was the case.

tell us
>>
>>8116822

not this discord, but i have been in others posted on other boards and they worked fine
>>
who has been banned from the discord and for what reason?
>>
>>8116879
Mostly just spammers and attempted /b/ or /pol/ raids. There are a few recurring ones that ban evade quite a bit, which means they could have banned IPs all over the place.
>>
Happy Easter gaygen!
>>
File: 1462403201057.gif (304KB, 840x210px) Image search: [Google]
1462403201057.gif
304KB, 840x210px
>>
>join gg discord with some ebin meme name just to check things out
>people notice me joining and start discussing about me and my name
>can't speak out for myself because only confirmed accounts are allowed to chat
>think I'm a spammer/"troll"
nice meme
>>
File: 1470050913962.webm (2MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470050913962.webm
2MB, 853x480px
What is your opinion on turkish oil wrestling? Keep in mind t*rks loathe gays.
>>
File: gudit.png (93KB, 484x299px) Image search: [Google]
gudit.png
93KB, 484x299px
>>8106738
>my pic was removed
feelsgoodman
>>
>>8116999
Nice trips
I must have missed the boat on that meme.
>>
File: 1484549321480.png (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484549321480.png
78KB, 900x900px
>>8117128
Hmm? A holy rebirth?
>>
File: 1491173241954.png (62KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1491173241954.png
62KB, 500x498px
>>8117128
The return of our savior, perhaps?
>>
>>8106738
tfw more attractive than all of these guys bar ~3
>>
>>8116984
no
>>
wondering how I get a bf
>>
>>8117229
So you're ugly. Welcome to the club.
>>
File: 1485866879329.jpg (138KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1485866879329.jpg
138KB, 640x1136px
>>8117301
except there are pretties in there
>>
>>8117041

I can always re add it
>>
>>8117229
>more attractive than edco

Fat chance.
>>
>>8117349
maybe edco was one of the 3 more attractive than me (can you read?)
>>
When I get a well paid job I'll go on trips abroad in europe EVERY weekend and fuck cute guys on grindr
>>
>>8117338
you crack me up anon
>>
>>8117380
whatever you say grandpa
>>
I know you've had a rough time, here I've come to hijack you~
>>
>>8117380
why in europa though?
>>
>>8117870
not him but Italian and french guys are slutty and cute.
>>
>>8117917
>talian and french guys are slutty and cute.
tro that
i myself would kill for colombian
>>
>>8117950
are you a cocaine fiend
>>
>>8117917

pretty much all guys on grindr are at least slutty though
>>
File: 1476519479504.gif (1MB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1476519479504.gif
1MB, 230x230px
I've never been with a guy before nor ever had a boyfriend, am I being naive by being so picky? I'm on multiple dating sites but all the guys I've connected with are all so unappealing, it's putting me off wanting to keep trying.

I just want to find a cute guy I can fool around and play video games with.
>>
Do you fear becoming an old gay creep?

You know the type. The pictureless profile on grindr without their age listed and don't understand that you aren't interested and gets angry when you don't respond back? Or the one that has to pay for sex with rent boys or whatever?
>>
Do FTM gay guys like oral?
>>
>>8118022
>expecting to find a vidya bf in the normie cesspool that are dating sites
You brought this upon yourself.
>>
>>8118060
I'm pretty much screwed then because I don't know where else to look. Any suggestions other than to kill myself?
>>
>>8118056

I hope not. If a gay guy is willing to eat out a ftmpussy than they aren't really gay.
>>
>>8118076
roid clit outgrows the pussy
>>
File: d5c.png (244KB, 200x235px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.png
244KB, 200x235px
>>8118076
>>
>>8118076
I honestly don't know how you can have a relationship if that's the case
>>
>>8118072
any other gay/lbgt online/offline communities not centered about dating/hooking up: gaming is very common activity nowadays
>>
Any examples? I have no idea where to look. I suppose I could join a few steam groups.
>>
>>8118217
>>8118213
>>
>>8118022
at least you have the courage to try dating sites

>>8118076
>ftmpussy
ew
>>
>>8118237
>ew
even ftm pussy is better looking than you
>>
>>8118279
as though that's not the appropriate response for a gay man?
and you're all up for putting your dick in a ftm vagina are you?
>>
>there are guys on gaygen RIGHT NOW who wouldnt fuck literal boypussy on a cute fuzzy ftm

what are you straight
>>
>>8118506
>fuzzy
damn now I want one
>>
>>8118506
roast beefs are vile and disgusting no exceptions
>>
File: 1491182008857.png (401KB, 706x744px) Image search: [Google]
1491182008857.png
401KB, 706x744px
>>8118076
Finally I can tell my parents I'm straight
>>
>>8118506
Some ftm lurker clear this up for me: wouldn't that make them uncomfortable? Just like mtf don't like their (vestigial) penis to be the center of attention.
>>
File: R0ASTIE.jpg (166KB, 774x1050px) Image search: [Google]
R0ASTIE.jpg
166KB, 774x1050px
>>8118605
>>
>>8118661
jelly of some teenage prostitutes now that a lot of 'lawmakers' are younger and less shriveled up
>>
>>8118663
Depends on the guy. Some are okay with it, others are not. They can always use their other hole if it's an issue, or get a strapon and do the topping.
>>
File: heaven tbh.jpg (41KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
heaven tbh.jpg
41KB, 540x304px
>>8118544

ikr

>>8118605

str8 pls go
>>
>>8118791
>swede & rugby

That couple pairing died off because swede is a whore.

So what gaygen couples are left?? Also do you have brithetro's discord contact id?
>>
>>8118997

no, but you can find him in the gay dayz discord

https://discordapp.com/invite/DnggB

i dont see him in there atm
>>
>>8118791
>Mexican wiz

Even more horrible than the original one.
>>
>>8119016

Thanks bro. I sort of lost contact with him and was wondering how he has been.
>>
>>8118997
>So what gaygen couples are left??
Delta & His loneliness will be eternal.
>>
>>8119080

From what i know sp & jupp are going strong as is wizzy & jersey. I wonder how oclot and raggle & chizuru and his bf are.
>>
>>8119097
Honestly none of them were ever as entertaining or interesting as sp/j and s/rug.
>>
>>8119097
>sp & jupp are going strong
I thought drama killed them.
>wizzy & jersey
never heard anything positive about them either.
>>
>>8119212
>hottest
why do people do this on gg of all places
just jerk off to whatever autist you see & keep it shut sis
>>
>>8119212
Is that a ftm? Face is oddly feminine.
>>
>>8119234
No it's a beta nu-male.
>>
>>8119234
It wouldn't surprise me.
It would explain the awkward facial hair.
>>
>>8119238
I'm not trying to stop you from jerking to anyone. Just do that instead of shitposting about them. kthxbi
>>
>>8119212
i beat to him alright
>>
>>8119253

shitposting is the only way to get people to post in this thread
>>
>>8119325
That just isn't true. Largely the source of posting in this thread is loneliness and desperation. Shitposting is just a byproduct.
>>
>>8119325
shitposting is a long and proud tradition in /lgbt/
>>
>>8106738
Who are your top 5?
Who are your bottom 5?

Discus.
>>
File: goodbye cruel internet.jpg (24KB, 498x321px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye cruel internet.jpg
24KB, 498x321px
>>8119080
>>
>>8119544
Are you top or bottom in that relationship
>>
>>8119544
I think your cute Delta :3
>>
>>8119552
lmao ihu

>>8119544
I told you bitch, come visit.
>>
>>8119552
>getting brutally rammed by my loneliness on the regular whether I want it or not

>>8119558
>>8119560
:)
>>
>>8119558
how does he look?
>>
>>8119605
cute, duh
>>
>>8119209

No sp & jupp are still happily married and wizzy & jersey are going to be newlyweds soon. Dunno where you heard that stuff at.
>>
>>8119616
give pic pls
>>
>>8119113

Swede and rugby were never entertaining. Plus swede literally cuckolded rugby hard.
>>
>>8119636
>he doesn't have Delta pics
what are you? new?
>>
>>8119650
give pics :(
>>
>>8119643
>a cucking isn't entertainting
suit xirself
>>
>>8119655

Well that was the only funny part but whores aren't supposed to be funny.
>>
>>8117870
because I'll probably remain here and europe has lots of different countries and kinds of boys to fug every weekend
>>
>>8119685
whores are always funny

>>8119700
>tfw will never get to experience the europa platter
>>
>>8119650
even I don't have Delta pics :/
>>
>>8119712
shhhh don't spoil the joke!
>>
>>8119712
take pics pls :)

>>8119724
meanie
>>
File: Delta_the_Grouch.png (1MB, 761x1153px) Image search: [Google]
Delta_the_Grouch.png
1MB, 761x1153px
>>8119746
>>
>>8119798
Mirin green complexion. Are you Irish.
>>
>>8119845
yeah actually lol
well genetically anyway
>>
>>8116838
>shares earbuds with me sometimes
>sometimes initiates stuff ( didn't at first but he's getting bolder)
>cuddles up to me when he's half asleep or drunk
>cooks a lot for me because he's convinced I can't feed myself

That sort of thing. Half the time he acts like some kind of skittish wild animal about that sort of thing. But I think he's coming around. Don't know if it's the sex or general liking for me, though. Probably the sex. Like I said I've been careful.
>>
>>8119911
He's fixing you with his love.

Buy The Cure now on iTunes, Google Play, and Spotify.
>>
New thread
>>8120029
>>8120029
>>8120029
>>
>>8106738
Why am I on this twice?
>>
>>8120130

Hey venny poo;3
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.