[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are most women on the autism spectrum lesbians or female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Autism.jpg (1MB, 5246x3037px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
1MB, 5246x3037px
Why are most women on the autism spectrum lesbians or female preferring bi's?
>>
>>8105403
are they?
>>
>>8105405
Yeah, every functioning autistic I've come across was not straight.
>>
>>8105403
HSTS are female brained.
AGP are extreme male brained.
>>
>>8105420
OP here, I should have clarified I'm talking about cis women only.
>>
>>8105430
Liking women is a male traits. You can see how it fits for cis women too.
>>
>>8105420
Absolute bullshit. I know some extremely masculine straight trans girls.
>>
>>8105420
Haha look he did the meme
>>
File: autism transsexualism.png (19KB, 724x243px) Image search: [Google]
autism transsexualism.png
19KB, 724x243px
>>8105403
hey, some autistic natal females are exclusively attracted to men
it's called aap
but yeah, autistic natal females are overwhelmingly shifted masculine compared to other natal females, and it tends to express itself through gynephilia and sometimes ftm transsexualism
t. straight guy (female) (autist)
>>
>>8105470
Shouldn't AAPs be as autistic as non-HSTS natal females?
>>
>>8105470
Where I live you get checked thoroughly by a team of psychiatrists before getting access to HRT. I remember one of the tests they gave me, which was tailored for FtM trannies, was specifically about AQ and I was diagnosed as a kid with PDD-NOS, so I scored high but they didn't consider it a factor to hinder transition. This "ftm are autists" meme is not just a meme.
>>
>>8105620
This strikes me as one of the places the different etiologies need to be understood.
>>
>>8105657
You mean correlation between autism and FtM trannies?
>>
>>8105561
mentioned later in where that screenshot comes from is that actual diagnosed autism rates in agps are higher than male norms (and especially female), implying that autism is specifically part of the development of a*p/specific clusters of it rather than being an incidental finding in agps
specifically, autistic trans women would disproportionately be 'failed male' type agps
aaps are almost exclusively 'failed female' types, so aaps would be disproportionately autistic compared to straight cis women, but possibly less than hsts men
>>
>tfw no cute autismo ftm bf

why live
>>
>>8105715
>aaps are almost exclusively 'failed female' types
then would you say AGPs are usually "failed males?"
>>
>>8105887
are you a girl
preferably, are you a girl (female)
>>8105888
there are several agp clusters that are varyingly distinct, but the ones i meet the most are 'failed males'
>>
>>8105715
It would make a kind of sense if autism was associated with AGP MTFs and HSTS FTMs, but why would it be associated with both kinds of FTM and one kind of MTF?

I don't think "failed male"/"failed female" types are very significant. They aren't inherent traits of either type, just a result of them not fitting in well. If they were connected to autism, then wouldn't HSTS FTMs also be "failed female"?

>>8105888
>>8105955
What are the clusters? I would have thought "failed male" AGPs are more common among MTFs online and of younger ages, because successful AGPs are less likely to resort to transition, at least until they are older, like Caitlyn Jenner.
>>
>>8105970
>If they were connected to autism, then wouldn't HSTS FTMs also be "failed female"?
you can't lose a game you aren't playing
hsts men are failed females in the sense that we are not capable of being feminine, which is an inherent aspect of being a successful female, but hsts-spectrum people who don't transition usually just hide out in the gay community, and some hsts-spectrum natal females can be extremely sexually and romantically successful as butch lesbians who femme lesbians are attracted to (though in other aspects of life, such as career, they tend to be a lot less successful because of their inability to play the game at all)
aaps are playing that game, it's just they usually lose
but yeah, i agree it's kind of weird that autism seems associated with both ftm types, but it makes sense if you outline that autism is extreme neuromasculinization in some ways (hsts ftm) but also in some ways makes one more androgynous and nerdy/failed (a*p), which is what it seems to actually be according to the research
i'm still trying to figure out what the clusters are -- see 'varyingly distinct', some of them definitely blend in to each other. for instance, some failed male agp types are low iq, whereas others have extremely high piq (though average to just-above-average viq).
>>
>>8106022
>you can't lose a game you aren't playing
>aaps are playing that game, it's just they usually lose
That makes sense. How would you recognize a "failed female" AAP? Everyone knows about "failed male" AGP signs thanks to /lgbt/ and /r9k/.

>but it makes sense if you outline that autism is extreme neuromasculinization in some ways (hsts ftm) but also in some ways makes one more androgynous and nerdy/failed (a*p),
If that's right then AGPs and AAPs are natal male and natal female manifestations of the same thing. So why are they trans in the opposite directions?

Conversely there should be a type of autistic natal male who are the same thing as HSTS FTMs and are presumably cis. How could such a type be identified among autistic cis men?

If different forms of autism are behind HSTS FTMs, AAPs and AGPs, what are HSTS MTFs?

>i'm still trying to figure out what the clusters are -- see 'varyingly distinct', some of them definitely blend in to each other.
That's only to be expected if they are simply clusters and not actually different things like HSTS and A*P are. What have you figured out so far?
>>
Daily reminder than just because you find it hard to socialize and fit in, it doesn't mean you have autism.
>>
wondering where i can find an autistic gf desu
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.