[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lay down your logic LGBT. Why non-binary/trans people should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: alek2.png (339KB, 323x509px) Image search: [Google]
alek2.png
339KB, 323x509px
Lay down your logic LGBT.

Why non-binary/trans people should be treated seriously while otherkins not?
>>
Neither should, they're both fetish bait.
>>
>>8103971
Because it's not as big of a fucking stretch to accept someone might not feel like they don't fit in the "mold" they've been assigned at birth, since even though biological sex is a real thing it's not a completely exact science and there's more to gender than just it anyway, than acepting that some retard is another specie (sometimes even fictionnal) altogether.

Nounself pronouns and overly complicated gender identities are annoying as fuck though. It's basically the same as otherkins, people piggybacking on the progressiveness of some others to do stupid shit.
>>
>>8104112
You don't think that's hypocritical? Mental illness in general is poorly understood, regardless of gender studies.
>>
Because trans people identify as something that a human zygote can actually develop into.
>>
>>8103973

Otherkin isn't fetish bait it's people with worse mental disorders than trannies
>>
>>8104562
>worse

Explain.
>>
>>8103971
>>8104603
Theyre the New Punks/Emos/goths
They will probably grow out of it
>>
>>8104640
[spoiler]>tfw still goth[/spoiler]
>>
>>8103971
What are they asking for?
as a transsexual myself I just ask to be taken as my own case.
Since the roles of man or woman don't appeal to me I'm just gonna do my own thing.
I'll change my body to make it better and those that I interact with often
(not buss drivers or restaurant staff, but friends and family) use they pronouns for me.
It's really not a big deal.
I don't know what otherkin are asking for and that's why I have no understanding.
>>
>>8104534
But a healthy human zygote cannot develop into non-binary creature.
>>
>>8104666
by hormone exposure during brain development
>>
>>8103971
>non-binary
>treated seriously
Haha omg.
>>
>>8104682

Trans people want to transition to the opposite sex due to dysphoria.

Non binary want to transition into a short/neon haired amoeba because of mah pronouns.

Other kin- autist LARPing.
>>
>>8103971
>while otherkins not?
What's the problem? What do they want to do that they're not allowed to do? I'm not gonna praise you or heap tons of attention on you for your sexual preferences, I don't care. Personally I think it's a dumb idea for kids who want to feel special, but I really don't care what you do in your personal life

I feel the same about "non-binary" people, I just don't see why I'm supposed to care. You're not being oppressed
>>
>>8105095
There are non binary people that experience dysphoria but their brains are more in the middle.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.