[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you, you fucking cunts.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 12

File: transition von mir.jpg (263KB, 2148x522px) Image search: [Google]
transition von mir.jpg
263KB, 2148x522px
against all the odds i did transition, i remember distinctly when i was attacked for being a "brick" and shit, you fucking cunts didnt get me down, look at me now you hoes, where the fuck are you at? im studying biology now and you neet ass rude ass motherfuckers probably didnt progress one bit, neither in academia nor in ur fucking transition.

bye faggots eat my shriveled limp dick xoxo

>inb4 omg u look like a man ur tall u dont pass ur a brick kys tittyskittlez didnt work
>>
>>8103040
so are you really angry at us for being honest and giving you motivation to do better or...
>>
>>8103051
no you motherfuckers said i shouldnt do anything when i was posting around may/june and i did post the 1st pic on this board, i was attacked by all the faggots who dont do anything with their life. theyll remember me.

bullying ppl doesnt motivate them, or do you see fatshaming working on fatasses you fucknut?
>>
>>8103040
I mean, you still don't pass, so....
>>
>>8103055
i am everything honey go suck a dick faggot
>>
>>8103040
Post a pic of how you look right now. Full body and straight angles.
>>
>>8103040
Hello I started browsing 4chan this year. Pleased to meet you
>>
>>8103040
You're attacking people who probably aren't even here while inviting new haters. Why not only post good pics?
>>
>>8103040
>tripfag
>Churchgirl69
>caring what a bunch of fags on 4chan said
Lmao what a loser.
>>
File: adelige göttin.jpg (96KB, 602x1034px) Image search: [Google]
adelige göttin.jpg
96KB, 602x1034px
>>8103072
>>
>>8103090
>that hairline

Cringe
>>
>>8103097
ur probably caraposter, faggot.
>>
>>8103090
Be my gf pls
>>
File: Timeline_Pic_04.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Timeline_Pic_04.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>8103090
You look FABULOUS hon! Ignore these jealous haters, these catty bitches wouldn't last a day in your heels girl. Keep strutting and being fierce. You are a queen!

Hugs and Kisses,
Darleiysha
>>
>>8103040
Why do you think anyone cares?

Either bait or insecure trannyanon.

Just stop.
>>
No one really cares. You started from a non-passing masculine transwoman and ended in a sorta passing 32 year old woman (or basically every tranny ever), congrats.
>>
>>8103040

Keep your triggered newfag ass off of 4chan, niggertits
>>
>>8103313
to be faiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir, yr pic passes
>>
>>8103090
one that isn't at saturation 175%
>>
>>8103040
>6mg
I'm diying atm should I be taking more than 3mg?
>>
>>8103040
What is relaxin ?

>stuying biology
Good luck finding a job with that
>>
>>8103040
>and you neet ass rude ass motherfuckers probably didnt progress one bit, neither in academia nor in ur fucking transition.
well you're right about this
>>
>>8103040

Yeah, you were before my time (I started browsing probably early 2014). Regardless, congratulations on making it.

So that relaxin shit actually works. Here I thought it was retarded because I thought it would only fuck all your joints up based off pregnant people's experience with it. Your foot and hand sizes haven't increased as well? Are you sure it isn't just fat placement (verified preferrably through x-ray than palpation)?
>>
>>8103040
>>8104210

Oh, also like >>8104194 said, you were right about
>and you neet ass motherfuckers probably didnt progress one bit, neither in academia nor in ur fucking transition.

It's hard to stay motivated when everyone you knew is already living their lives (in a social sense as well) while time keeps passing even when you're just trying to catch up.
>>
>that hyper aggro attitude
V-very feminine, anon.
>>
>>8103053
I'm glad you succeeded op and look better than half the cunts on this board relaxin seems awesome it looks like it gave you hips. I'd give anything to get back at these smug Loli anime erping shits congratulations on leaving this toxic shithole and getting your life back on track. Btw you should have posted this on mtfg since half the trannies from cd are on there.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>8103040
good on you OP!

how old was you when you started?

>>8103090
you look very nice!
>>
>>8103040
>transition von mir.jpg

Sieg Heil
>>
>>8103090
>adelige göttin

idk famblam...
>>
>>8103090
is this for real? look you don't really pass. passing is impossible. You don't look too bad though because you have small orbits and a narrow face. But look at your cranial vault, its super tall. I bet your face is WAY longer than the average female
>>
>>8108574

>look at your cranial vault, its super tall

Why do you keep saying this when women are the ones with huge foreheads? I cannot think of the last time I saw a man with a giant forehead, yet of women there are plenty.

I think she does pass now as well, she reminds me of classmates I had in high school. She looked very bad at first though.
>>
>>8103040
>brick
Been awhile since I've heard/seen someone say that
>>
>t. bitter T-raging hon
Yeah, you sure showed us, bro.
>>
>>8103090
typical germbong
>>
File: laff.gif (36KB, 384x200px) Image search: [Google]
laff.gif
36KB, 384x200px
>Relaxin
L O L
O
L

Enjoy your enlarged hands and feet my man.
>>
File: 1490698963982.jpg (171KB, 599x880px) Image search: [Google]
1490698963982.jpg
171KB, 599x880px
>>8103090
The chin betrays yet again, you would pass as a british girl.
>>
Hah ur angry you'll never get a stable marriage and youll fuck anyone that gives you attention lol
>>
>>8103090
Everyone saying you don't pass is full of shit. They've never stepped outside their bedroom and only ever see women when they're fapping to japanigay. Good job showing the fucking sperglords on this fucking board who has the last laugh.
>>
>>8103090
>>8109268

Agreeing with this. If I only had the determination to do the same.
>>
>>8103090
You really should consider ffs.
>>
>>8103040
Well the general attitude lately has been to take HRT regardless of if you pass and worst case scenario go femboy-mode so ultimately the advice you received seems to go against what is given now.

Like 95% of threads with people saying they're worried about not passing people just say to do it for the sake of doing it.
>>
>>8103040
Honestly, I feel the exact same way. The people on this board watched so much anime that they can't tell the difference between 2D and 3D, and seem to think that only certain ethnicities can pass. They're also incredibly toxic.

In my opinion it's not a problem if you don't look perfect as long as it doesn't result in people treating you badly in real life. And if you're not satisfied with the way you look, then you just gotta keep trying and improve.

Most people on here don't seem to realise those things, and tell people to resort to things like facial surgery, only to mock people who have actually had it and still don't match 4chan's absurd standards.
>>
>>8109281
She doesn't need FFS. Not everyone is delusional like you are.
>>
>>8103090

Would date.
t. straight guy.

Can I ask you about politics? Are you the kind of realistic trans who accepts that you're not *literally* a woman in the sense that you're not biologically female, although you now successfully live as a woman in society, or are you the kind of autistic trans who LITERALLY wants to redefine the word "woman" to include all trannies?
>>
>>8109641
Not her, but wouldn't the term "woman" include trans women even though they're not biologically female? That's why the word "woman" is separate from the word "female".
>>
>>8109652
The definition of "woman" is "adult female human."
>>
>>8109655
Okay, you're just being semantic now though. What would you call your hypothetical trans girlfriend if not a woman, a "male human"?
>>
>>8109641
>>8109655
Not her either, but I'm the kind of tranny who believes I was born with a female mind, so changing my body to match it is only a matter of fixing a defect. I wouldn't go as far as to include all trannies in "women", but I definitely do include myself. I do however understand that I am a special woman, unlike the average in some regards. But similar things can be said of many people so I don't think it matters when it comes to whether or not I'm a woman.
>>
>>8109658
>you're just being semantic now though
I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean. I provided the literal dictionary definition of the word. A cat can be female, but it can't be a woman. A little girl is female, but isn't a woman. An adult, female, human is a woman. Society forces certain stereotypes of behavior and appearance onto women and men, and just because someone doesn't fit to that stereotype, and looks a lot like the opposite stereotype, doesn't change that person's sex. To define "woman" and "man" by those stereotypes would be to enshrine sexism even deeper in our culture.

Anyhow,
>What would you call your hypothetical trans girlfriend if not a woman, a "male human"?
That depends on a lot of factors (many trannies sperg if you don't "validate" their "identity"), but in the ideal case I would call my male trans partner "my partner" and use neutral pronouns. It would be slightly awkward but the most accurate wording. The English language is to blame here, as the language itself kind of enforces the sexist, stereotype-ridden world view. Say "boyfriend" and people will assume a male stereotype and not just the male sex. Say "girlfriend" and people will assume the female sex and not just female stereotypes. Likewise with gendered pronouns and names. The language doesn't have much room for gender non-conforming people, trans or otherwise.
>>
>>8109681
>I was born with a female mind
Just know that there's no scientific basis for that (only loads of biased conjecture that is often disproven by other studies) and most likely you're confusing a highly effeminate core personality (which can belong to a male just fine) with a "female" personality because language has confused you like the rest of us. The literal meaning of "female" only covers the reproductive system, not the brain.
>>
>>8109686
>but in the ideal case I would call my male trans partner "my partner" and use neutral pronouns

That's just kinda autistic and weird bro, if everyone else is gendering your "partner" with female pronouns, there's no shame in doing that too.
>>
>>8109689
Well, my point of view is that there is no intrinsic difference between a highly feminine core personality and a highly effeminate core personality. If anything I think you're the one being autistic with the way you use language, although maybe you're not autistic but just overthinking it; I used to do the same myself several years ago, after all. And this may seem like an alien concept to you, but I don't need science in order to know who I am.
>>
>>8109707
Actually, there is a HUGE different between a female core personality (what makes trans women trans, or viewed alternatively, what makes all women women), and an EFFEMINATE personality, which is just what faggots and Staceys have. The latter group has both a female AND an effeminate core personality, the former group only has the latter.
>>
>>8109718
I only used effeminate as defined by feminine properties possessed by a male, as it was used earlier. You don't have to tell me this because this is what I believe anyway. I only used the word effeminate because that's what the person I replied to used.
>>
>>8109699
I said "in the ideal case" which ignores things like society not being used to very highly gender non-conforming people.

>>8109707
>Well, my point of view is that there is no intrinsic difference between a highly feminine core personality and a highly effeminate core personality.
Uh, there is not indeed. Both "effeminate" and "feminine" refer to the same set of stereotypes. Both have nothing to do with having a female reproductive system.

>you're the one being autistic with the way you use language
I'm just *not* going along with the casual sexism ingrained in the language. That's not being autistic, it's being politically aware of how language is shaped by and furthers certain political ideals ingrained in the culture.

>I don't need science in order to know who I am
Indeed, just look at your crotch.

>>8109718
This is idiotic.
>>
>>8109739
>I said "in the ideal case" which ignores things like society not being used to very highly gender non-conforming people.

But trans women WANT to be referred to with female pronouns and qualifiers, society doesn't need to "get used to us" in such a way that it starts using genderneutral pronouns for us, because we don't even want that.
>>
>>8109747
In the ideal case, trans "women" would accept reality and not claim to be literally women. :^)
>>
>>8109757
Okay but you realize you're basically fighting against the march of progress here, as well as the collective will of an established minority demographic and their sympathizers.
>>
>>8109757
Trans women don't claim to be literally female, which we're not. We want to be given the social designation "woman", which we can be.
>>
>>8109769
>fighting against the march of progress
Deepening society's belief in the social binary of "women" and "men" by literally changing the definitions of the words to "stereotypically feminine person" and "stereotypically masculine person" is regression, not progression.

>the collective will of an established minority demographic and their sympathizers
The women's liberation movement and its sympathizers would be the opposite force.

>>8109772
Some of them claim to be literally female. (E.g. see: "Assigned Male" web comic, where the concept of the "female penis" comes from: "I'm a girl so my body is a girl's body; some girls just have penises!")

And no, you cannot just have "woman". That's male entitlement. That word belongs to the female class of people.

Ever wondered why MtFs are a million times more vocal than FtMs?

Male socialization. Male privilege. Male entitlement.
>>
>>8109780
>by literally changing the definitions of the words to "stereotypically feminine person" and "stereotypically masculine person"

Whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA. Now you're just being disingenuous, you KNOW that's not what's happening dude. You know what trans women are like, none of them believe in that bizz, half of them aren't even femmes.

>The women's liberation movement and its sympathizers would be the opposite force.

"Women's liberation", as in the sex-positive wing of feminism, actually runs counter to your goals.

Go be a repressed AGP somewhere else, I'm tired of you shitting up the board.

>Ever wondered why MtFs are a million times more vocal than FtMs?

And noooowwww you're just kinda being misogynistic yourself here dude. And not cool to my FtM bros.
>>
>>8109787
>Whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA. Now you're just being disingenuous, you KNOW that's not what's happening dude. You know what trans women are like, none of them believe in that bizz, half of them aren't even femmes.
Give a definition of "woman" then.

>"Women's liberation", as in the sex-positive wing of feminism
The third-wave "sex pozzy" liberal/queer feminism is known to be an anti-feminist backlash among women's liberationists. You'd know this if you had any ties with the women's liberation movement.
http://radfem.org/
http://www.feministcurrent.com/

>And noooowwww you're just kinda being misogynistic yourself here dude.
By pointing out that males have male socialization, privilege, and entitlement, I'm being misogynistic? Does not compute.
>>
>>8109772
It is unreasonable to require society give you a status that has literally milenia of tradition and meaning associated with it, with which you do not fit.

Any treatment which requires society to play make believe is no treatment.
>>
>>8103040
now for the final stage
suicide/euthanasia
>>
>>8103040
Wow that actually is kind of inspiring
>>
>>8103040
would fug
>>
>>8109780
>Some of them claim to be literally female. (E.g. see: "Assigned Male" web comic, where the concept of the "female penis" comes from: "I'm a girl so my body is a girl's body; some girls just have penises!")
"Girl", like "woman", is a social designation. She isn't claiming her sex is biologically female.

You're confusing sex and gender, which is understandable for someone who doesn't know about trans issues, but if you want to talk about feminism and privilege you really should try to understand these things.

>And no, you cannot just have "woman". That's male entitlement. That word belongs to the female class of people.
No, it doesn't. Where did you get that from? It refers to women.

>Male socialization.
Everyone here knows transwomen are subjected to male socialization despite being women and not wanting it.
>>
>>8109681
The defect is that you are a man born with a neurological disorder, likely caused early in utero, that causes some degree of emotional stress in you because you perceive some or all of you features typically associated with secondary sexual characteristics to be incorrect.
>>
File: unrelated_janelle.jpg (26KB, 376x490px) Image search: [Google]
unrelated_janelle.jpg
26KB, 376x490px
>>8109799
>third-wave feminism is known to be an anti-feminist backlash

Jesus Christ dude, it's the main branch of feminism today, now you're the one twisting definitions of "feminism" to suit your needs. We're not living in Germaine Greer's day anymore. And stop posting grossly biased websites as if they prove anything.

>I'm being misogynistic?

You're suggesting that women can't be loud or vocal, which is like, Beauvoir-era stuff. And yeah, I know that later transitioners can talk over cis women and early transitioners in a "mansplaining" kind of way, and it probably owes at least somewhat to their prolonged male socialization (although oddly, these people were usually much more subdued when they were still repressed and presenting as men), but simply letting your voice be heard is not necessarily a trait that is inherent to one gender over the other.

If we allow women to be stereotyped as the "quiet" or more "demure" sex just so that we can shame and inconvenience trannies who don't fit those stereotypes, we'll end up right back where we started in the 50s, can't you see that? The type of oppressive female socialization that you're using as your benchmark of "authentic femininity" is harmful, and shouldn't be around anymore. And over time, after a trans woman is told time and again that she speaks "too loudly for a woman", she WILL internalize those same bad feels that women did back in the olden days (and still do today), and that's not good! You're just forcing young insecure trans women to go through the same harmful female socialization that you complain about all the time, you yourself are advancing those stereotypes and insecurities.
>>
File: IMG_0082.png (475KB, 637x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0082.png
475KB, 637x448px
>>8109832
Just scrolling by and I felt like saying:
Great post, great pic, great filename
>>
>>8109828
>The defect is that you are a man born with a neurological disorder,
The defect is being born a woman with a male body.
>>
>>8109890
What in particular about the body is incorrect? Because roughly half the population is born with the same or similar physical characteristics yet they do not experience the same emotional distress.

Mental illnesses are particuarly hard to deal with because they affect the underlying perception of the patient in regards to their self or the world. That does not mean they are not mental illnesses.
>>
>>8109911
>What in particular about the body is incorrect?
It doesn't match their brain.
>>
>>8109921
So even though all the parts of their body over which the person feels distress appear healthy and to have developed normally that is what is wrong and not the part or parts of their brain which appear to have developed abnormally. Got it that makes total sense and is very rational. Similarly, it not that people with actual diagnosed OCD have a mental illness it is just that the world is so disordered.

Even if society changes overnight and everyone agrees to treat trans women as natural women it won't help. Even if everyone else puts on fake plastic smiles and assures you you look beatiful in that dress it wont change reality. And it might be something innocuous that sets you off. The sight of your shoulders reflected in a store window, the appearance of the knuckles on your hand, anything could trigger the emitional response. While actual women learn to accept and deal with the parts of their body they dont like trans women do not. Because the initial emotional response and the one encouraged by popular culture now is that it is the bofy that is wrong not the underlying perception caused by the mental illness.

There is no light at the end of the tunnel society is pushing people down currently. The first step in things actually getting better is understanding any treatment is treating a mental defect not a bodily one.
>>
>>8110002
>all the parts of their body over which the person feels distress appear healthy and to have developed normally
No, they have developed male. That's not normal or healthy for a woman.

>While cisgender women learn to accept and deal with the parts of their body they dont like trans women do not.
Cisgender women are treated as women despite parts of their bodies they don't like. Treat trans women the same and trans women will act the same.

Your example just shows how lack of acceptance of trans women is the problem.

>The first step in things actually getting better is understanding any treatment is treating a mental defect not a bodily one.
What are you suggesting?
>>
File: Some_4e9903_6192426.jpg (19KB, 326x245px) Image search: [Google]
Some_4e9903_6192426.jpg
19KB, 326x245px
>>8103040
>germany
lmao
>>
>>8109827
>"Girl", like "woman", is a social designation. She isn't claiming her sex is biologically female.
Dude, you need to catch up on trans ideology. Sex is a social construct now.

>You're confusing sex and gender
No, that is what the most recent trans activists do.
Older trans activists just abuse the meaning of gender, turning it into a personal identity instead of the brutally enforced hierarchical system that it is.

>No, it doesn't. Where did you get that from? It refers to women.
Women, i.e. female people.

>Everyone here knows transwomen are subjected to male socialization despite being women
If you're born male, raised male, subjected to male socialization, and clocked as male, you're simply a man.
If you're born male, raised male, subjected to male socialization, and clocked as female, then you're a man who people think is a woman.

Do you have a coherent definition of the word "woman" yet, by the way?
>>
>>8110054
This isn't respectful LGBT discussion.
Go to /pol/ if you want to have this discussion, or /b/.

You're not posting within the rules, and it's off topic, it's to be considered shitposting.
>>
>>8109832
>Jesus Christ dude, it's the main branch of feminism today,
It's not feminism. It's a type of anti-feminism that has the label "feminist" slapped on it, which receives corporate support and large-scale male support, which is why it dominates mainstream discourse. None of this makes it feminism, any more than men who people think are women are women.

>grossly biased websites
Or, you know, people who continue to push an unadulterated version of women's liberation.

>You're suggesting that women can't be loud or vocal
This is a distortion of what I said. Men are accorded privileges and made to gain a sense of entitlement in society, which leads to them screaming the loudest. This is why MtFs are heard a lot more than FtMs.

Was it intentional that you misrepresented what I said, or are you really *that* ignorant on the basics of feminism?

>it's good that trannies have loads of male entitlement and privilege because this way, women finally have power!
L. M. A. O.

When men are women, women aren't oppressed anymore! Ingenious!
>>
>>8110077
>You're not posting within the rules
Link to the rules I'm breaking?

Disagreement is not disrespect. Leaving aside the fact that 4chan has never had a "no disrespect" rule, ever, on any board. Am I in Tumblr now?
>>
>>8110035
lol
>>
>>8110054
>Dude, you need to catch up on trans ideology. Sex is a social construct now.
I see you have also realized that the only way you can win an argument is by inventing a strawman.

>No, that is what the most recent trans activists do.
>Older trans activists just abuse the meaning of gender, turning it into a personal identity instead of the brutally enforced hierarchical system that it is.
Of course this is all a baseless invention you've just thought up with no relation to reality now or the use of the word historically.

Your views are extremely reactionary, sexist and anti-feminist.

>Women, i.e. female people.
You have admitted your claim about "women" "belonging to" cis women is an invention.

>raised male, subjected to male socialization,
It is offensive and disgusting to claim David Reimer was less man for these reasons.

>Do you have a coherent definition of the word "woman" yet, by the way?
Yes. Unlike you, assuming this is yours >>8110023
>>
>>8103090
I have fucked uglier chicks. that doesn't really say much about you though. You look like a potatoe
>>
File: 534w.png (35KB, 176x194px) Image search: [Google]
534w.png
35KB, 176x194px
>>8103040
>implying you look passable now
>>
>>8110136
>inventing a strawman
https://www.autostraddle.com/its-time-for-people-to-stop-using-the-social-construct-of-biological-sex-to-defend-their-transmisogyny-240284/
http://everydayfeminism.com/2017/02/trans-women-not-biologically-male/
http://sociologyinfocus.com/2016/08/sex-is-a-social-construction-even-if-the-olympics-pretends-its-not/
http://www.everydaysociologyblog.com/2009/08/the-social-construction-of-sex-intersex-as-evidence.html

Git gud.

>all a baseless invention you've just thought up with no relation to reality now or the use of the word historically
The word historically mostly just referred to grammatical constructs. At some point in the 20th century its use as a partial synonym to "sex", but also as a synonym to "sex roles and stereotypes" was popularized. In accordance with this, feminists have used to word to speak of the hierarchical social system enforced upon the female and male sex classes through social conditioning at best (teaching children to be feminine/masculine based on their sex) and outright violence at worst (committing violence against effeminate and/or gay men and "corrective rape" on masculine and/or lesbian women). Trans activists and queer ideology adherents on the other hand have claimed that it's a personal identity you can claim just by performing the associated stereotypes.

>You have admitted your claim about "women" "belonging to" [female people] is an invention.
Huh?

>It is offensive and disgusting to claim David Reimer was less man for these reasons.
David Reimer was a boy whose genitals were mutilated and who suffered child sexual abuse, both by a quack. He was not really raised the way a normal girl would be raised. Read more about his childhood.

>Yes.
What is it?

>Unlike you, assuming this is yours >>8110023
I've stated mine EXPLICITLY:
"Woman: adult female human."

The post you link to does not contain a definition of the word "woman" nor "girl".
>>
>>8109739
>just look at your crotch
That won't tell me who I am. My life doesn't revolve around sex.
>>
>>8109828
I'm the person you replied to and I just wanted to say that I actually agree with this, it's just that I'm not 100% sure if it's been scientifically proven.
>>8109890
I also agree with this though. It's just a matter of how you put it.
>>
>>8103040
>relaxin treatment
Dose and frequency? I'm taking relaxin now but it was only based on my own research
What was your experience?
>>
>>8111340
Sure, it will only tell you what sex you are: female or male.

Unless you have some sort of intersex condition.
>>
>>8103040
>I HRT MYSELF TODAY
>>
File: loud_party.png (263KB, 396x727px) Image search: [Google]
loud_party.png
263KB, 396x727px
>>8111340
>My life doesn't revolve around sex.

Interesting that you posit this on an /lgbt/ board...
>>
>>8103090
Post a picture without high-contrast and massive amounts of make-up.
We can already see your receding hairline by the way.
>>
>>8112012
I didn't say I have a sexless life, just that it doesn't revolve around it.
>>
>>8114941
Not her but women have tall forehead.
>>
>>8103090
you pass, but with a hair transplant you could be toptier
>>
>>8103090
You pass pretty well and could fit right in

Trumps wall.
You're probablysturdier than most other materials too
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.