[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating an HIV+

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: 1403151673028.jpg (54KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1403151673028.jpg
54KB, 480x480px
> I'm HIV-
> I'm circumcised
> I like an HIV+ bottom
> I believe she has an undetectable viral load (she will for this question)
> We both haven't gotten any in a while and she's nice

May be a dumb question, and I'm new to this, but I'm gonna ask it:

If I wear a condom correctly, am I good to go? I don't really pay for PrEP and keep that commitment if I don't have to. Experiences?

Thanks people.
>>
>>8102007
It's never worth the risk. Find someone else.
>>
describe the girl
>>
>>8102053

> trans mtf
> pleasant personality
> latina
> good kisser
> good booty

is there any specific description you were looking for?
>>
>>8102077
There's nothing wrong with dating her, but I highly HIGHLY recommend not doing it.

If anything don't do it unless you guys are married. No point taking the plunge for someone who is only temporary in your life.
>>
>>8102007
>> I'm circumcised
That does literally nothing you retard.
>>
>>8102013
>>8102088

Points are both taken. It's been confusing since a lot of poz-friendly websites are saying it's possible to do so if careful.

>>8102095
I added that because some sites were saying this helped.
>>
>>8102077
just curious
>>
>>8102095
there are some theories that say that intact tops can contract hiv easier because the virus gets caught under the foreskin if they don't wash immediately after sex.
stop calling other people retard if you are ignorant.
>>
>>8102131
>stop calling other people retard if you are ignorant.
>>
>>8102161
retard
>>
>>8102131
t. triggered cutfag
>>
Great album
>>
File: 1391308506827.gif (689KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1391308506827.gif
689KB, 360x360px
>>8102007

OP here,

Also another maybe cliched question:

How do you ask the person you're with if they are HIV+? I'd like to think I handled it well when my friend told me, but I don't know how that'd work with others.
>>
File: skinmedica-censored.jpg (391KB, 1511x1000px) Image search: [Google]
skinmedica-censored.jpg
391KB, 1511x1000px
>>8102131
>>
Being circumcised makes it harder for HIV to pass onto you (foreskin harbors countless immune cells that would otherwise be an easy prey for HIV). Just apply a condom and you are good to go, my man.

>>8102077
How old is she?
>>
>>8102430

She's 21, I beleive.
>>
>>8102574
Quite young to be already pozzed. I thought she'd be like 30 or something tbqh.
>>
>>8102077
Why not just date a biological female who could potentially give you progeny?
>>
>>8102007
dont do it

t.someone who did what you did and it didnt go well.
>>
>>8102588
>>8102588

Yeah, she said it came as a surprise. I was close to fucking her, and she told me. I felt devastated for her, to be honest, and we just lay there, both taking the reality in.
>>
>>8102629

To be honest, it's easier for me to date trans than cis girls. They are more approachable. I wouldn't want to date a trans long term, I would eventually want a female I could have children with.
>>
>>8102653

I'm in a place where there's no chance I'm meeting girls from my peer group, and Tinder and Bumble get no results for me no matter what I try. I did Grindr on a whim, and I've had chats with four or five trans already.
>>
>>8102638

I'm sorry, really. It's amazing what the body can be capable of when the heart is involved...
>>
>>8102671
true, i wish i listened to my brain instead though. it wasnt worth it in the end.
>>
>>8102804
tell your story i wanna hear it

being with a partner i love enough to risk hiv is a weird fantasy of mine
>>
>>8102829

seconded
>>
File: 1480482850860.png (405KB, 900x949px) Image search: [Google]
1480482850860.png
405KB, 900x949px
>>8102865
right?

I've got this one fantasy where they've pricked their finger and have no where to wipe it/stop the bleeding. They have their hand in front of me and teasingly acting like they'd smear it on me, my heart starts racing and my face gets red. They notice and get very serious, look at me and asks me "do you trust me?". My hearts pounding in my throat, my face is bright red all i can do is go limp with my mouth open a bit. I nod and they run the blood across my lips and stick their finger in my mouth, I close my eyes and feel my whole body relax. We hold each other all night never saying a word.

Am I degenerate..?
>>
>>8102007
If she has an undetectable viral load and you use a condom properly your chances of contracting it are astronomically low. That's now how HIV is transmitted.

If the condom breaks get PEP. If you want to date/fuck her regularly get on PrEP
>>
>>8102007
Unless this is a person you are absolutely willing to die with, to die painfully and slowly by turning into a skeleton, then NO, you are not good to go.

No matter how many pro-HIV people tell you otherwise: do NOT fuck a person infected with an incurable disease, even with 50 condoms on.
>>
>>8102131
It really doesn't do anything, and you still have to clean behind the head of your dick even if you're circumcised.
>>
>>8102653
>I wouldn't want to date a trans long term, I would eventually want a female I could have children with.
You're a jerk
>>
File: 1395143483801.jpg (8KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
1395143483801.jpg
8KB, 235x215px
Don't do it. You can still get infected even without sex, like sharing the same blade when shaving. And there will be times you two will fight, and she can literally infect you with an incurable disease in your sleep.
>>
>>8102653
>I wouldn't want to date a trans long term, I would eventually want a female I could have children with.

Having sex with trans women without telling them that it definitely won't go further, is basically rape by deception.
>>
>>8103414
>calling it rape
This is why actual rape victims are being ignored.
>>
>>8102342
>>
Nice life.
>>
>>8102007
why the flylo album art?>
>>
>>8103407
>Sharing blade with anyone
WTF Dude?
>>
>>8102342
>>8104135
>this is legal
>>
>>8102217
"I want to cum in your boipussy have you been tested?"

Thats how I always ask
>>
>>8104696
Don't you shave?
>>
God damn, the sheer amount of stigma in this thread is painful. Medfag here, here's everything you need to know:

1) If she's on ARTs like everyone with HIV should, then you're fine. It's near impossible to catch HIV through sex with someone taking their meds, to the point where it's statistically safer to bareback a known poz than a stranger. You should still wear a condom though.
2) New developments with ARTs and therapeutic strategies mean people with HIV live as long as they would otherwise be expected to. So you shouldn't think that it'd be a doomed love like other posters are saying.
3) Just asking this sort of question and having this kind of thread makes you an asshole. This isn't the 80s, guys. HIV isn't a death sentence and it isn't the bubonic plaque.

Wear condoms, get tested, don't slam with people and you won't catch it. And if you fuck up and do catch it, then just take your goddamn meds.
>>
>>8105728
Yeah, no. The statistics of newly infected of HIV every year is still high even in the US. And 'near impossible' is still possible. And I don't want to live like a tranny who needs to take meds constantly.
>>
>>8105892

That's because people who think they're negative but are positive are extremely infectious. Then you fuck them raw because they promised they're negative. Now you have AIDS
>>
>>8102430
>she
>>
>>8102653

Yet you're willing to risk contracting a disease from her that WILL be with you all of your life even if she isn't.

>dat erect dick logic

>>8104135
>>8102342

>cutfags will still debate the fact they've been mutilated

>>8105892

>And I don't want to live like a tranny who needs to take meds constantly.

A-at least I switched to estrogen injections so I don't have to take it as pills every day... a-and I won't have my balls forever either, so I can stop taking AAs at that point...
>>
>>8103027
you dont need prep and an undetectable load.
As long as the person is taking their meds regularly you can fuck without condoms and never transmit HIV.
There has not been one proven case of an HIV undetectable person transmitting the virus to another person
>>
>>8102574
>>8102077
>21 year old
>already HIV+
Thank Dog for being a late transitioner skinnyfat twinkhon tbqh.
>>
>>8105892

Chemsex and people who don't get tested are the cause of that. It's all moot anyway because FFS, it's impossible to catch HIV through a condom. Just wear a rubber.
>>
Thanks for your answers everybody, I try appreciate them.

I do still want to hear the story of the poster who was in my situation.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.