[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating as straight M2F?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: gj599865.jpg (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gj599865.jpg
52KB, 400x400px
So I've not come out to anyone and I feel as though I'm trans but dating's on my mind, like how does it work cause I'm still attracted to women but if I am a woman (with a penis still) how does it work? Do I have to go on trans dating sites or what?
>>
>>8101373
Like normal but you're trans, the fuck even is this
>>
It is literally the exact same as normal dating, but you put in your profile/text/conversation that you're trans, you don't like to talk about it, but you don't want to make things awkward by keeping it a secret.

If you're attracted to women it's still like normal dating, except you put "lesbian" on your dating profile or get drinks with lesbians or something.

Just date who you want and be up front about your condition earlier rather than later.
>>
>>8101373
I don't think you know what straight mtf means.
>>
>>8101373
We call them transbians around here
its not a big deal
>>
>>8101421

>transbians around here
>not a big deal

nigga wtf planet are you living on
>>
>>8101405

is that a troll? lesbians don't want dick. you have to get some pervert that likes transvestites.

if you like women op why the hell did you become one? you fucked up there. maybe try to train yourself gay.
>>
>>8101437

Dating =/= sex

You can lesbian date, and not have sex

Or have sex that involves exclusively using your tongue and fingers

I think you're making a bit of a leap here assuming that trans women dating lesbians necessarily involves PIV sex
>>
File: 1232725011887.jpg (96KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
1232725011887.jpg
96KB, 840x700px
>>8101373

Whatever you do...

Stay away from lesbians.

Lesbians don't do dick.

Using the word "straight", you acknowledge that you're really a heterosexual male, biologically speaking. So seek out heterosexual or bisexual female people. Or find another tranny who you find pretty and who finds you pretty.
>>
>>8101427
>>8101437
are you new here
>>
If you're a straight mtf that means you like men, OP.
>>
>>8105193
Fuck off Cara my god. Go shove your tiny index finger up your arse.
>>
>>8105686
I'm not Cara.
>>
>>8101523
>You can lesbian date, and not have sex
>Or have sex that involves exclusively using your tongue and fingers

Wow, how thrilling.
>>
>>8101373
u are a lesbian mtf
>>
>>8105749
Hey wait a minute, if you add in using your mouth, how is this different from normal lesbian sex other than the fact that you yourself don't get pleasured? Do people actually LIKE pleasuring their partners now.. ? I thought all I had to do was pleasure THEM....
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.