[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the reality for you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1492118030529.png (109KB, 1336x934px) Image search: [Google]
1492118030529.png
109KB, 1336x934px
Is this the reality for you?
>>
>>8100235
No, because I'm still in the closet and no one invites me to parties.
>>
>>8100235
No because I'd rather go to a bar. When I'm at a bar I'm focused on two things, waiving down the bartender and finding a chair to snake at. People normally come to me once they get drunk enough. Either I make quick friends with them or tell them off and go get another drink. rinse repeat.
>>
>>8100275
Snake>smoke
>>
>>8100235
No because >>8100242 and that's how it will be forever.
>>
File: 1490811051041.jpg (67KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490811051041.jpg
67KB, 720x540px
>>8100235
Don't get me wrong, I have virtue signaling acquaintances whose support ends at appearing sympathetic. They're alright. They're just normies. I can't hold it against them. I'm not about to turn down an invite to a party. I'll even do karaoke! As for the pic, no. I'm a normal height/shoe size for a woman. The not being able to drink and needing to pee every few minutes meme is due to spiro, which I don't have to take anymore. There are a TON of mtfs into compsci, programming, but I'm not one of them. I'm a humanities grad student (classical studies, not tumblr studies) which makes me feel like a bit of a snowflake. I'm into guys, but I'd budge on sex and gender if the person in question was masculine enough.
>>
>>8100516
>I'm a normal height/shoe size for a woman.
L-lucky...
>>
>>8100242
this
>>
>Going to parties

If I'm going to be awkward and uncomfortable in an attempt to gain the favor and pity of my betters, I'm going to do it in Church, not some degenerate gathering of atheists, heretics, and heathens.

(Other than that, yes, it's almost 100% accurate, except for the boner and garter belt stuff)
>>
>>8100235
>at convension with friends
>later having a drinking party
>not suppose to drink while on hrt
>do it anyways
>friend outed me earlier
>everyone is cool with me being trans
>get drunk and apparently use my feminine voice very easily
>feel like garbage and body hurts
>call mom up early in the morning
>tell her i drank with friends (am 19)
>she comes to pick me up
>she tells brother and father
>dad: "whatever makes him happy"
>brother: "I don't care, it's 2017"
>going to party and getting drunk was prob best thing for me
now if only alcohol didn't leave me traumitized from all that
>>
>>8100235
this picture gets me every time
>i've peed six times since i got here
can't relate because on cypro but its fun as fuck
>>
>>8105425
I don't get America's obsession with not drinking before 21.

Your friend outing was was a dick move though.
>>
>>8100235
My feet aren't big, I hardly ever think about other people having foot fetishes, I don't have to pee very often (even though I'm on spiro?), my tits aren't sensitive anymore and they never gave me a "boner" anyway, I never wear corsets or "garter belts" (wtf), etc etc. But most of the other things are at least somewhat relatable.
>>
>>8100235
Not at all. I only go to parties where I know the majority of the people so I'm never alone.
>>
>the shoulders
kek
>>
File: 1411219452848.jpg (151KB, 420x500px) Image search: [Google]
1411219452848.jpg
151KB, 420x500px
>stay too long
>has to commute home alone in the middle of the night
>completely terrified the whole time
>>
Some of it probably. But I'm super introverted so hell must have frozen over if I'm at a party.
>>
>>8106441
It wasnt bad, we know good people and I was already so fem in hs that it was basically not even a surprise
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.