[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: drake'n'bake.jpg (79KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
drake'n'bake.jpg
79KB, 600x450px
wat you think?
>>
>>8098686
i do accept i'm male but i want to be treated like a girl and look like one and be one
>>
>>8098689
This
I know I'll never be a real woman but fuck acting male literally at all
Its funny how terfs go "don't worry about being your birth gender, break down the walls of gender!!" But when you take hormones to not look like a gross freak while doing that they start screeching their little harpie beaks off.
>>
>>8098689
>>8098703
Why do you want to be something you're not and literally cannot ever be?
That sounds like a mental illness. Unless you're currently somehow defective and want to be normal?
Do you think you're defective? If so, why?
>>
>>8098703
can't have males stealing their female privilege can they?

>>8098707
because it's hot?

i'm a failed male tbhon
>>
>>8098703
>when you take hormones to not look like a gross freak
Why do you think men who wear dresses and makeup are gross freaks?
That sounds very backwards. Sounds like those "TERFs" are right.
>>
>>8098707
I'm not AGP like the above, so I don't do it because it's hot. I do it mostly because I can, and it's more fun. I just prefer being treated as a woman.
Also, you throwing out "BUT MUH MENTAL ILLNESS" immediately is laughable, since your OP clearly shows you at least pretend to be for GNC stuff.

Seriously, what's the difference between GNC and trans? Why is one fine by you and another an abomination?
>>
>>8098715
I don't think they ARE, just that they look like it. A person with a Crimson Chin can't look as pretty as they would after just 6 months on estrogen.
DESU everybody should be on estrogen so the world can be prettier in general. Even the straight,cis guys would all look like beautiful bishie boys

I just like pretty things. That's kinda the jist of it. I just want to be pretty.
>>
>>8098686
Is this where tumblr is headed?

Soon both Trump AND tumblr are gonna start attacking trans people for being trans... Thanks social media...
>>
>>8098722
>you throwing out "BUT MUH MENTAL ILLNESS" immediately is laughable, since your OP clearly shows you at least pretend to be for GNC stuff
Uh, you clearly don't understand the basic idea. At least you openly admit that here:

>Seriously, what's the difference between GNC and trans? Why is one fine by you and another an abomination?
GNC means you liberate your natural personality from sexist expectations of how your personality should be, and you also don't associate certain sexual anatomies with certain personality types so you're content with the natural state of your body.

Trans means you can't let go of your deeply sexist conditioning that make you think your sexual anatomy and personality must somehow be linked to each other, so you try to mutilate your body to "fit" your personality.

>>8098764
Radical feminism catching on on Tumblr? Sounds like a dream. I'm skeptical.
>>
>>8098707
Not either of the anons you were replying to, but the main reason I'm transitioning is because I felt extremely uncomfortable about my body, and I think most other trannies would say the same. Even if you were to eliminate any sort of gender stereotypes and everyone was free to act how they wanted, it wouldn't fix that issue.
>>
>>8098784
Would you say that this is a neurological or psychological disorder?
If you had a button that when you pressed it made this discomfort go away, would you press it?
If you had a second button which turned you into the other sex, would you prefer this button instead?
>>
>>8098784
Do you fit in better with girls? Are you attracted to men and not women?
>>
>>8098707
But I don't want to be a guy, my body's just all fucked up. Testes were a mistake.
>>
>>8098827
>Testes were a mistake.
Organic life was a mistake.
>>
>>8098817
>Would you say that this is a neurological or psychological disorder?
There are certain sexually dimorphic sections of the brain, and research on the subject shows that those sections of trannies' brains are similar to those of the opposite biological sex rather than their birth sex, which suggests that its a neurological issue.
>If you had a button that when you pressed it made this discomfort go away, would you press it?
Difficult to say. It kind of feels like my self-image and my body don't match up, and I'm not terribly keen on the idea of changing such a fundamental aspect of my mind. I'd definitely consider it if transitioning wasn't an option, though.
>If you had a second button which turned you into the other sex, would you prefer this button instead?
I'd press it and never look back, this would be like a dream come true.
>>8098825
>Do you fit in better with girls?
Sort of? I generally feel more comfortable around women but my hobbies are somewhat more common with guys so I tend to spend more time around them, though I tend to keep people at arm's length regardless due to social anxiety and self-esteem issues.
>Are you attracted to men and not women?
Bi with a preference for women, though I kind of feel like that preference may be at least partly due to the circumstances.
>>
>>8098686
as a fascist and luvver of walls this tell me i'm on the right track
>>
>>8098733
Some cis women have crimson chins.

There is such thing as an ugly woman, you know.

You people are just as bad as the people harassing you, the way you enforce female gender roles, stereotypes and unrealistic beauty standards.
>>
>>8098686
You arent born a gender. You are born a sex.
>>
Alot of trans people don't believe in or give a shit about the gender binary but we're forced to commit to a certain side of it for people to treat us like human beings.

I agree that everyone should just act how they want to but it's not a process that can happen over night for most people.

It is going to happen, though. It's starting with snowflake teenagers and eventually will make its way around to everyone.
>>
>>8098686
I agree. Gender means nothing to me only biological sex. How attractive and how well you pull off a look is much more important.
>>
>>8099112
What are your circumstances that lead you to liking women more?
>>
File: 1492006776218.jpg (22KB, 254x336px) Image search: [Google]
1492006776218.jpg
22KB, 254x336px
bodybuilding is as much of a mental illness as transitioning. get rekt son.
>>
have any trans people become happy and was becoming trans the reason they became happy?

or did being trans allow them to do something that made them happy?

would it have been possible, if possibly more difficult, to do the thing that made them happy without becoming trans? how was being trans an essential component of that happiness?

Or is becoming trans not associated with becoming happy at all, and simply necessary to not be unhappy to begin with?

But was it actually necessary or just a symptom of an unnecessary injury earlier in life?

Is the idea that they were made incorrectly?
>>
>>8098686
in what part of the political spectrum does this fit?
>>
>>8098714
infiltrators from the patriarchy should not be tolerated
>>
>>8098764
i WISH the Left turned on trannies, serves them right
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.