[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do trans men still act like women to some extend? I mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Why do trans men still act like women to some extend?
I mean you guys play the little mind games that women play and also feel very entitled to people and even get over offended by the slightest of things.
Just because you have a cunt doesn't mean you have to act like one.
>>
>this completely lack of brow bone and orbital rims.
>typical gay face

It makes you think you know...
>>
>>8098237
The same reason trans women can be bros.
>>
>>8098237
aaps
>>8098362
why are you expecting trans men who went through female puberty to have brow bossing? keep in mind fms is pretty much unheard of (i tried to discuss it once on /r/ftm but everyone chimped out)
>>
>>8098400
No not really trans women bitch, complain, cry etc which is typical woman behavior but trans men on the other hand still behave like women to a certain extent.
>>
>>8098446
Trans women act like women as much as cis guys would if it were socially acceptable.
>>
File: tumblr_nntfqrWMrn1qgj9ilo2_1280.jpg (139KB, 799x1006px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nntfqrWMrn1qgj9ilo2_1280.jpg
139KB, 799x1006px
Only the ones who attempt to act masculine come across as more feminine. They perceive masculinity the same way that women do, which is an exaggeration.

So in reality, they can't win: either they act like women, or act like women who are trying way to hard to be a masculine stereotype and failing miserably. That's why I prefer ftms who embrace their natural personalities...it's less embarrassing for everyone involved.
>>
>>8098237
Personally I don't, but I think most of the ftms that are visible are trenders or pre-t, the rest you wouldn't be able to tell are trans.
>>
>>8098425
It has nothing to do with the sex hormones. If they went on HRT prior to puberty, their skeletal development still masculinize or feminize accordingly. Human growth hormones controls height, bone density and skeletal development. Early transitioners need something to block human growth hormone (MtF to halt masculinization of bone structure) or introduce more of the hormone (FtM to induce masculinization). T or E doesn't touch this, hence why Jazz Jennings, despite being an early transitioner, is getting manly barrel chest development and masculinized anyway.

>>8098237
This: >>8098400
We were raised a certain way for a large chunk of our lives, especially during vital childhood development years which affects personality, interests, socialization, etc.

>>8098446
I have never noticed this. How many FtMs and MtF transsexuals have you talked to/hung out with that this is a recurring thing in your experience?
>>
Transfag here. You shouldn't use interneting as a reference to a person's actual personality. I'm very soft spoken and docile irl but I still shitpost like a 40 year old neckbeard on the intenet.
>>
File: tumblr_odqr9l7RC51qgj9ilo1_1280.jpg (204KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odqr9l7RC51qgj9ilo1_1280.jpg
204KB, 1280x853px
>>8098513
>neckbeard
This term is only used by women, did you know?
>>
>>8098491
>They perceive masculinity the same way that women do, which is an exaggeration.
Do mtfs get this too?

>That's why I prefer ftms who embrace their natural personalities...
What's that like?

What about mtfs whose natural personalities are like men?
>>
>>8098513
But the thing is I'm speaking out of experience in interacting with a lot of trans people that I was friends with in real life. I'm not using any references from the internet. My reasons for dropping them as a friend was because of the mind games they where starting to play with me and they where also the SJW type.
>>
>>8098522
Pretty. Femboy or ftm? Those rose tattoos create a beautiful image.
>>
>>8098529
>Do mtfs get this too?

Do you mean emulation of exaggeration? All the time. I've seen way too many transwomen tryharding. It's really cringe to me- to the point where I have to put a filter on myself so I don't come off like that.
>>
I'm a ftm and any other ftm I've met has been a bow-tie wearing aiden who knows at least five other "gay trans boys" who all hang out in a group. Many still use the women's bathroom and talk like a woman.

That being said, I've met ftms online that like going /out/ or /fit/ and would never stick out in a group of all men. So why are you saying all ftms are like women, when it's just simply disproportionate?
>>
>>8098579
>bow-tie wearing aiden

lol
>>
>>8098541
The thing is the trans people who let you know they are trans or don't put effort into hiding are more likely to be sjws and sjws are more likely to act like women and get offended easily.
You don't notice the trans men who don't act like that and aren't sjws because they are more likely to be stealth causing you just assume they are cis.
It's confirmation bias.
>>
>>8098541
>mind games

Let me guess, you were attracted to them as "tomboys" and they weren't having none of that shit?
>>
>>8098579

Your pain is my pain.
If I can find ONE normal ftm in my town to befriend I swear I'll come out of the closet and start transition but I'm a pathetic depressed almost-neet and I can't face every transphobe I know with only trender children to look to.

I'm going to a "transmasculine" informal social/support group thing next month. I'll be full girl mode and humiliated but it might be the start of real life.

They sent me a "safe space policy" with their email and take genderflakes so I smell aidens but hopefully there's someone. What are the chances?
>>
I don't think I act super feminine but I really don't see much wrong with it to be honest, nor with mtfs who act somewhat masculine. Cis people have a whole range of behaviors so I don't see why I should be mad at my fellow trans people for just acting how they act when life is already shitty and weird for us.

I'm not a "bow tie wearing aiden" but I hang out with guys like that and I don't look down on them for it if they're nice people. We can only control so much of who we are, and a trans guy dressing/acting feminine does literally nothing to hurt me. Same goes for a cis guy who acts feminine. There is nothing about it that needs to be my buisness.

There's many reasons that ftms would act feminine, but one of the reasons that I want to mention is that we didn't get told to "man up" constantly throughout our youth nor were we shamed and called faggots for exhibiting feminine behaviors. When I see guys (cis or trans) shaming other men out of acting feminine, 90% of the time it's for some harmless shit that doesn't matter, and I think it's because I am approaching this as an outsider who wasn't raised that way, so I can see through it and see that it's generally pointless. It just gives men a reason to be really touchy, repressed and on edge when they don't need to be. Men should treat eachother better than that, and need to break free of this cycle so that they can just be how they want to be. (Obviously the world would be a better place if women weren't shaming men for acting feminine, too, but I'm talking about how men treat men for the moment)
>>
>>8098237
ITT: I met one shitty transperson and I assume that they are all like that because thats easier than thinking a group of people are as nuanced as I am.
>>
>>8098960
Umm no I'm an mtf who has a cis bf. gosh your quick to assume aren't you.
>>
>>8098491
honestly, this is almost the best answer. the only way to be normal is to recognize what things you do/say as a consequence of socialization and make it a habit to not act in any distinctly gendered way (or express both genders equally, i guess). but doing this in a way that doesn't come across as forced, even though it is, is probably impossible to do perfectly.
>>
>>8098960
And plus cunts are gross.
>>
>>8099410
It's very easy - if you go to grad school, it will force the life and joy out of you, causing you to speak in a completely monotonous (and gender-neutral) voice, saying gender-neutral things like "I heard something interesting on NPR this morning" and "Between my pathetic salary and massive student loans I can barely afford coffee"
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.