[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay faggots listen up, your AGP, trutrans and other memes are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Okay faggots listen up, your AGP, trutrans and other memes are all BONK. There are three distinct conditions.

Pre-Pubescent Gender Disorder, which is when kids want to be the opposite sex. This is only present in children below 13 or so and it goes away with puberty. This is NOT transgenderism.

Mild Gender Disorder, which is a slight irritation with gender. This would be properly treated with counselling and figuring out life. It doesn't affect the afflicted individuals life in a major way and often is sexual in nature. Hons are most notably almost always in this category.

Strong Gender Disorder, this is the trutrans shit where you need to transition. It starts at puberty and fast becomes transition or die. This is properly treated with a medical transition.

Mild gender disorder just happens to be correlated with heterosexuality, since people with minor issues are more likely to default to male attractions. You could theoretically be a heterosexual with a strong gender disorder, same way you could be a homosexual with a mild gender disorder.
>>
>>8098038
Then what about GNC kids who grow up dysphoria?

What about people who are gender conforming with opposite sex fantasies who may later become dysphoric?

Why do strongly gender dysphoric people exhibit GNC behavior pre-puberty?

How do you know your Mild Gender Disorder can be treated without transition?

How do you know your trutrans needs to transition?

Any evidence these aren't just names and groups you've invented off the top of your head?
>>
>>8098064
>Then what about GNC kids who grow up dysphoria?
They overwhelmingly get over it, there is no absolute neat box.

>What about people who are gender conforming with opposite sex fantasies who may later become dysphoric?
Mild disorder develops into strong disorder.

>Why do strongly gender dysphoric people exhibit GNC behavior pre-puberty?
Usually GNC behaviour, but not a strong desire to be the opposite sex.

>How do you know your Mild Gender Disorder can be treated without transition?
It's not such a big factor in the lives of the afflicted that they have to transition. They are best suited to just manage it.

>How do you know your trutrans needs to transition?
Their disorder is strong enough for them to not be able to live otherwise

>Any evidence these aren't just names and groups you've invented off the top of your head?
Everything is a name and group invented off the top of someones head. I'm just a fucker on the internet who has a shitton of experience and study in this. I'm not doxing myself so you'll have to take my word. I'm just posting this all because this wouldn't fly on my platform.
>>
>>8098093
if you genuinely worked in this field, you wouldn't be trying to use this shitty a typology
there are so many things fundamentally wrong with it that i don't know where to start -- sexual orientation doesn't have a significant correlation with dysphoria severity, gnc trans people are completely accepted by everyone in the field to have almost always had a strong desire to be the opposite sex before puberty, the 'mild' and 'strong' categories you've outlined don't actually have space for one to develop from the other...
>>
>>8098093
>Everything is a name and group invented off the top of someones head.
No, some match reality and some don't.

If you do actually study this thanks for sharing it here, but regardless of identifying yourself you ought to be able to point to research that fits it instead of just making assertions.

>They overwhelmingly get over it, there is no absolute neat box.
Stats.

>Mild disorder develops into strong disorder.
That contradicts the OP where you said strong starts from puberty and mild can be treated without transition and doesn't have a major effect on the individual's life.

>Usually GNC behaviour, but not a strong desire to be the opposite sex.
What? Are you denying "strong GD" are GNC before puberty?

>It's not such a big factor in the lives of the afflicted that they have to transition. They are best suited to just manage it.
Contradicting again what you just said about mild developing into strong.

>Their disorder is strong enough for them to not be able to live otherwise
Show that that's different for your Mild GD.

You said trutrans is bonk but use it in your own explanation.
>>
>>8098093
>Mild disorder develops into strong disorder
How and why?
>>
>>8098539
OP has shown themselves to be talking nonsense.
>>
We just need to have a definition that works well enough for doctors to believe us and for people to leave us alone and otherwise it doesn't really matter, we could divide ourselves into 1000 different types if we really wanted to but when it comes down to it theres those of us who want medical treatments and those who dont, whatever our 'real' reasons are
>>
>>8099312
HSTS and A*P are the actual definitions.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.