[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

some of y'all are making me feel pretty masculine even though

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

some of y'all are making me feel pretty masculine even though im a regular ol cis girl. in fact, after looking at your posts, a lot of regular cis girls start to look masculine. pretty sure a fair number of you would pass, but dont realize it after having your perception skewed from looking at exaggerated anime features so much. hope you feel better soon
>>
>>8096314

What kinds of things got you to start thinking you look masculine?
>>
>>8096324
i have androgynous model-esque features. the thing is that nobody actually says i look masculine irl or on other parts of the net, but according to the standards here i probably would be. not everyone has a round babyface
>>
File: 1417369591793.jpg (236KB, 600x1758px) Image search: [Google]
1417369591793.jpg
236KB, 600x1758px
>>8096314
>pretty sure a fair number of you would pass, but dont realize it after having your perception skewed from looking at exaggerated anime features so much.

And with that, you've discovered the secret reality of every transwoman on this board.
You could post a picture of your sister, or better yet your mom, the woman whose vagina you came out of and she will get torn apart by trannies here and called a late transitioning agp turbohon because these broads dont know what women actually look like.
Thank you for your well wishes, by the way.
>>
>>8096314
thanks for yr thoughts hon
>>
>>8096401
I know what women actually look like, basically the main difference is that they have no brow bossing and their midfaces/philtrums are way shorter. But I do admit there are a lot of features that trannies (and cis people in /clg/) tend to "clock" when they're not actually reliable tells.
>>
File: 1483527960969.jpg (174KB, 1454x342px) Image search: [Google]
1483527960969.jpg
174KB, 1454x342px
>>8096401
> 1417369591793.jpg
I like the parody more tbqh.
>>
>>8096505
All these parodies are unrealistic, because it looks like she starts hormones in high school? So she wouldn't have any facial or body hair.
>>
>>8096533
They're not made to make sense or depict reality. They're made to undermine positive messages to trans people and instill shame.
>>
>>8096542

So you're laughing at the people who make the parodies?
>>
this desu
>>
>>8096552
Where did you get that from?
>>
>>8096597

Why else would you like those silly things if you know they don't depict reality and are just meant to make trannies feel bad?
>>
>>8096610
>Why else would you like those silly things if you know they don't depict reality and are just meant to make trannies feel bad?
Where are you getting this from?
>>
>>8096619
Not him/her but a better question would be why do you like it
it just edgy /v/ermin humor
>>
>>8096829
I never said I liked either comic strip.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.