[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retards 4 blumpf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0568.jpg (301KB, 758x1005px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0568.jpg
301KB, 758x1005px
JUST IN: Republicans in North Carolina legislature file HB780 to defy Supreme Court's marriage ruling — says same-sex marriages “not valid."
>>
File: 1491948232552.png (313KB, 372x460px) Image search: [Google]
1491948232552.png
313KB, 372x460px
After what happened in Indiana
After HB2
So is Roy Cooper is going to roll over for this too?
>>
>>8096228
No. He wants to stay in office so hes going to veto the shit out of it if it passes.
I used to live in NC and as soon as I learned that the legislature was still mostly republicans I knew this was going to happen. I knew it didnt matter who was governor because the republicans where going to fuck shit up as much as possible for everyone. Im so glad I dont live there anymore. where Im at isnt much better but goddamn, fuck that entire state.
>>
>>8096171
who cares abt dumb americucks
>>
The Republicans aren't going to fight against gay marriage, they said. The religious fundamentalists are a fringe minority with no power or popular support, they said.
>>
Looks like it's dead, thank God.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article144169109.html
>>
>>8096171
I doubt they're gonna overturn anything

but they're gonna fucking try
>>
>>8096491

>House Speaker Tim Moore, a Republican, said Wednesday that he won’t allow the bill to move forward this session.
>“There are strong constitutional concerns with this legislation given that the U.S. Supreme Court has firmly ruled on the issue, therefore House Bill 780 will be referred to the House Rules Committee and will not be heard,” Moore said in a news release.
>The Rules Committee is typically where bills that lack support from leadership go to die.

Nice.
>>
The bill is dead--it was filed by the most wingbat handful of Nazis in the legislature. We JUST reversed most of the bad stuff about the infamous HB2...the last thing they're going to do is make NC once again a national laughingstock, especially since it's unconstitutional.
>>
>>8096171
EAT SHIT FAGGOTS! GOD EMPEROR TRUMP WILL DESTROY YOU LIKE CHECHNYA
>>
>>8098507
more like keknya
>>
>>8096171
I hope more states tell the SCOTUS where is belongs.
>>
>>8098625
Found the /pol/tard
>>
>>8098631
The only time I visited /pol was to gloat over Trump cucking them with Syria.
>>
>>8098507
Fuck off memelord, trump just wants your momey. He doesn't give half a shit about you
>>
>>8096171
They're not.

Search my trip in loveisover.
>>
>>8099370
They're valid according to the de facto government of the United States. The interpretations of a private individual are merely opinions until they're effectively defended with words, votes, or arms.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.