[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HIV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

so i got drunk and had a grindr hookup last night

he was hot and i decided to bang him even though he said he had undetectable HIV

i was really drunk and he brought over his meth pipe so i smoked some. didnt make good decisions. No condom, i let him come in me

i went and got PEP in the morning

how fucked am I? i don't entirely know if i can trust him about his virus count because you know the whole he brought his meth rig on our first hookup thing.
>>
this has gotta be bait
>>
>>8095075
ill be praying not that you wont get hiv but to stop being a retard
>>
>>8095075
Never do it again. Your chance of having contracted HIV from bottoming and receiving a load if you are an average healthy person is less than 2%, and while it is indeed small, you can never know. Keep checking yourself, and ALWAYS remain vigilant. Also, stop the drugs, you fucking degenerate
>>
>>8095075
what in the hell is wrong with you?
if you're not fucked because of that, you're going to be fucked due to your complete lack of common sense and self-control some other time just as easily.

but since you got PEP you're probably okay. but seriously if you normally have unprotected sex you should be on PrEP at the very least if you can't grow enough braincells to stop
>>
>>8095108
>>8095111
>>8095112
I'm depressed and I do really reckless shit sometimes. It's like I cant control it.

He's "not really a condom guy"
>>
File: 1436713611611.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1436713611611.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>8095075
>grindr hookup
>he has HIV
>oh but he's hot
>drunk
>high on fucking crystal
Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason I guess.
>>
>>8095138
Get proper treatment for your depression if possible.
In the meantime, get PrEP from your doctor/a clinic. Never use meth again. Use lighter drugs please. Meth is going to fuck up your receptors really quickly and worsen your depression.

And yeah, he's "not really a condom guy" and also contracted HIV. There's a correlation there I'm sure. I don't give a fuck what 'kind of guy' someone is, use a damn condom if you're going to have sex. I would be nicer but I'm pissed; right now you're healthy and HIV-free and you're willing to throw it away and add to the stereotype about us for a one night stand. I would strangle you threw the internet if I could.
>>
through*
>>
>>8095075
Do things regularly escalate that quickly for you? I mean, I've had hookups before but it wasn't like I went from hooking up, to getting hammered, then smoking meth, then having unprotected sex with an hiv+ guy.
That's a rather large amount of irresponsible moves in a very short time period.
>>
>>8095138
my brother was depressed and did reckless shit and then he got HIV and then he got even more reckless and suicidal for awhile til he got help

its so stupid to fuck around when you could just take a few precautions to protect your life
it makes me really sad to think about but I'm glad its not a death sentence anymore
>>
>>8095156
I can't control it. I do escalate shit fast, in everything i do. being really fucking reckless and weird is the only thing that makes me feel alive.
>>8095149
I rail my roommates adderall, so i wanted to try it for a while. It's nice but actually not insane. I just love all stimulants.

I just do this shit and then feel so fucking dirty and embarrassed.
>>
>>8095075
Kill yourself before you contribute to more people's shitty lives you destructive stereotypical shitheel, and don't ever fucking complain about the shit you do to YOURSELF again.
>>
>>8095242
Seek treatment for your drug abuse/depression whenever possible. Stop doing stimulants man they are making you reckless and hypersexual, which is a pretty wellknown side effect of them. You're also burning out your dopamine receptors so you feel less pleasure from shit when you're off stimulants and the high isn't as good next time.
>>
File: 1394537561898.jpg (28KB, 530x482px) Image search: [Google]
1394537561898.jpg
28KB, 530x482px
>>8095075
Thanks for ruining alcohol for me.
>>
File: 1456858530475.jpg (694KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1456858530475.jpg
694KB, 3840x2160px
>this FUCKING thread

As if faggots weren't disgusting and degenerate already, they're ALSO proving stereotypes.

A Y Y L M A O
>>
>>8095075
quit being wreckless, you fat nigger dick
>>
>>8095479
he said it was undetectable

im not sure if i can trust him but he did send me a screenshot of test results
>>
File: 1480527725651.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
1480527725651.png
48KB, 400x389px
I'd say this is just bait but my fellow homos really are this pathetically degenerate.
>>
>>8095511
If it can't be measured it doesn't exist.
>>
>>8095783
he has this.
>>
>>8095511
>>8095816
HIV isn't the only STD around, and a meth-using "not a condom person" dudes are bound to have one or more others
>>
>>8095075
im never fucking another man as long as i live, this thread turned me straight.
>>
File: 1401132370965.jpg (46KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1401132370965.jpg
46KB, 400x266px
>>8095876
Fucking this holy shit
What is wrong with you people
>>
>>8095075
Dude, come on. You're making us look bad.
>>
>>8095075
sure you're not bipolar type one? bipolar people engage in reckless shit like unsafe sex and hard drugs (which often exacerbate the condition) but still experience depressive lows. get tested for bipolar and get on meds if needed - not antidepressants, unipolar depression meds don't work for bipolar depression and can make it worse. side effects suck for a week or two but go away after that, if they persist or make you feel like a zombie get on a different type.

if you can't do that at least get on prep, get tested for hiv regularly, and switch to lighter drugs.
>>
File: JHC.jpg (101KB, 504x360px) Image search: [Google]
JHC.jpg
101KB, 504x360px
>>8095108
>ill be praying

that's a big help!
>>
>>8095242
You're making it sound like doing meth and having sex with poz guys is like binge watching netflix.... You need to get into rehab.

Of course you'd feel embarrassed and dirty cause that shit is above and beyond what 99% of the populace would ever do.
>>
>>8095479
This is ALSO an anonymous thread which could easily be a troll from any other board.
>>
>I can't control it

OP start looking up stuff about mental illness symptoms and look for an IRL counselor or psychologist to help you.
>>
File: im.a.virgin.jpg (35KB, 500x655px) Image search: [Google]
im.a.virgin.jpg
35KB, 500x655px
>>8096873
>above and beyond what 99% of the populace would ever do

do you even know any big city fags?
every weekend they are literally rolling the roulette wheel of meth and bareback sex

t. san francisco fag
>>
>>8096878
its real.

i also had to send this $1500 bill to my dad... so thats gonna end well
>>
>>8095242

OP for real you sound like either severe borderline or bipolar disorder. Do you alternate between being reckless and depressed (possibly with months between switches) or are you always like this?

Seek out irl psychological help, tell your doctor everything you just hold us and hold nothing back.
>>
Dunno if this is real, can't offer advice if it is.

Just stopping in to say that picture is beautiful and I love it.
>>
Yet another drug abusing barebacker that fucks AIDS ridden junkies.

Kill yourself so you don't go around and fuck with HIV now. You scumbags ruin the gay community.
>>
File: vomit chan.jpg (82KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
vomit chan.jpg
82KB, 680x680px
>>8095075
Jesus. I really hope you get it
>>
>Undetectable
>you bottomed
>no condom
>he came in you

About 1 in 77 chance you're fucked.
Surprisingly small given your stupidity. Just bare in mind that statistics only hold true with an infinite set of data, so it could happen.
And 1/77 for shaving several years of your life away + money for some strange is stupid.

Get checked as soon as possible, and don't do it again.
You need to face up to the face that you very well could have HIV, and if you do, you need to start treatment as soon as possible.

If managed correctly, you can live a decent life.
>>
You're a degenerate and I hope you get hiv
>>
>>8095075
How are you such a fucking dopamine slut
>>
The mere presence of meth would upset my sensibilities. I guess I just associate it with trashy people
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.