[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A*P, HST, can someone run me down on all this new words?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

File: question.png (334KB, 485x485px) Image search: [Google]
question.png
334KB, 485x485px
Autofemboyphile?
Autotomboyphile?
how are these different from AGP and AAP?
what is a HST?
>>
>>8094494
The basics:
Transgender people are either homosexual transsexuals (HSTS) or autogynephiles/autoandrophiles. (AGP/AAP)

HSTSs transition because they have a neurological intersex syndrome that makes them naturally more similar to their transitioned-to sex than their natal sex in behavior.

AGPs and AAPs are the more common kinds of trans people, and they transition because they have a sexual orientation that makes them attracted to and fall in love with idealized opposite-sex versions of themselves.

HSTSs won't transition if they can't pass, which leads to the phenomenon known as homosexual femboys (HSFBs). (And, well, probably also homosexual tomboys/HSTBs for natal females.) These are gender nonconforming in ways similar to HSTSs, but live socially as they natal sex instead of the sex they act more similar to.

AFP men are men who, similar to AGP men, have a sexual orientation that makes them attracted to and fall in love with idealized *femboy* versions of themselves. (Similarly, ATB women fall in love with idealized *tomboy* versions of themselves.) These are the true femboys in the sense that they actually *want* to be femboys, unlike the HSFBs, who are basically repressing trannies, but they don't act naturally fem, making them seem "fake", in a way.

AAP men are rare, but if they exist, they are ones which are attracted to the idea of being actually properly manly men. AFPs get something similar to gender dysphoria because men are not naturally femboys. Actual AAP would not lead to this, because you'd just be attracted to being what you already are. This makes AFP and AAP different.

AGP and AFP differ by their targets; AFPs are attracted to being femboys whereas AGPs are attracted to being women.

It is actually quite common for supposedly AGP trans women to actually be ATP ones, and for supposedly AAP trans men to actually be AFP ones. Some of them realize this and identify as nonbinary instead.

Hope this helps!
>>
>>8094777
>unlike the HSFBs, who are basically repressing trannies,
HSFBs aren't repressing trannies because HSTSs aren't true trannies.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 372x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 372x562px
>>8094494
>HSTSs won't transition if they can't pass, which leads to the phenomenon known as homosexual femboys (HSFBs).
this is bullshit lots of hsfb hsts could pass if they committed themselves to it.
>>
>>8095033
Right, for example people like Andreja Pejic.

Which is why she transitioned. Passable HSFBs are very temporary.
>>
The first thing to remember is that these are memes and jokes not real things

The second thing to remmeber is that A*Ps are superior
>>
>>8097196
no theyre 100% real
>>
>>8094494
Why the hell do you trannies have so many goddamn snowflake terms?
>>
>>8097514
It's just someone trolling
>>
>>8097532
No, I'm trying to explain the truth about how femboyism works to /tttt/.
>>
>>8097514
the venn diagram of special snowflake types and people who accept blanchard's typology is two completely separate circles that aren't even on the same piece of paper
>>
>>8094494
>>8094777

Why is this identity horseshit so important to you niggers?
>>
>>8097578
"Identity" doesn't play a part of the Blanchardian framework.
>>
>>8097582
Day doesn't come by when some trannies on this board aren't arguing whether they are AGP, HSTS, WTFBBQ, transbian or whatever the fuck. Like how is this shit even important lmao
>>
>>8097601
Because it decides whether or not your identity is legitimate and you deserve to live.
>>
>>8097608
You deserve to live if you're white.
>>
File: Blanchard has a twitter.png (49KB, 636x337px) Image search: [Google]
Blanchard has a twitter.png
49KB, 636x337px
Daily reminder Blanchard has a twitter account and he's like late 70's by now

>This is the man who thought up AGP
>>
File: DpzrfaNFzs0.jpg (17KB, 590x81px) Image search: [Google]
DpzrfaNFzs0.jpg
17KB, 590x81px
>>8097634
>>
File: r6FW5Pq6dB0.jpg (37KB, 594x360px) Image search: [Google]
r6FW5Pq6dB0.jpg
37KB, 594x360px
>>8097634
Another reminder: Blanchard rejects the idea that FtM trans people can be AAP and that females can be perverts.
He sees MtF trans people as men, supports Zucker and occasionally retweets TERF posts/articles.

> - Do you think autoandrophelia, where a woman is aroused by the thought of herself as a man, is a real paraphelia?
> - No, I proposed it simply in order not to be accused of sexism, because there are all these women who want to say, “women can rape too, women can be pedophiles too, women can be exhibitionists too.” It’s a perverse expression of feminism, and so, I thought, let me jump the gun on this. I don’t think the phenomenon even exists.
(...)
> - Some activists are trying to sell the public on the idea, “We really are women where it matters–in our brains–and women don’t get sexually excited when they put on their bras and panties, so we don’t either.” And for a lot of them that’s just a lie.
> - So you don’t see a male-to-female transsexual as being female?
> - I think that a transsexual should be considered as whatever their biological sex is plus the fact that they are transsexuals. That’s how you would do research on them. There’s no other way to do it.
>>
>>8097750

With the latter half of that statement are there any times where a MtF or FtM actually does need to be assessed as their birth gender?

I imagine these kinds of assessments are necessary for reproductive capacity but is there anything else where a person's past sex may be relevant? If so, for a bigoted piece of shit he may be partially right.
>>
>>8097634
He's right in that one though; its a arbitrary affiliation of identities and causes for the sake of making its members more visible, less potentially volatile, and more marketable towards the State and its industries.
>>
>>8097707

PSBi MtF confirmed.
>>
>>8097775
MtFs and FtMs both need to be considered their birth gender for research purposes, like Blanchard is involved in. Things like the causes of transgenderism, trans people's sexuality, brain research to spot trans traits would all be researched by comparing trans people to cis people of their birth sex.
>>
>>8097750
> - So you don’t see a male-to-female transsexual as being female?
>- I think that a transsexual should be considered as whatever their biological sex is plus the fact that they are transsexuals. That’s how you would do research on them. There’s no other way to do it

>mfw I agree with this completely
Trans people deserve the same respect and human dignity as anyone else but trans-women aren't the same as cis-women and trans-men aren't the same as cis-men

I'll treat you the same as men and women but just know that men without penises and women with penises aren't the standard even though I wish they were tbqh :^)
>>
>>8102107
If you medically transition you aren't male/man
I don't think we need you or your pervert ideas here, mouthbreather.
>>
>>8102107
>I'll treat you the same as men and women but just know
better dead than taking your fake sympathy, chaser trash
>>
>>8102107
>Trans people deserve the same respect and human dignity
And we don't it's entirely about the body and faliure on that means death is preferable. You just want to groom people to be monsters. You should leave, it's preferable to be dead than ever play along with filth like you.
>>
>>8102214
what is wrong with my ideas
transwomen aren't women they're TRANSwomen
transmen aren't men theyre TRANSmen

But if I can respect them and indulge in their desire to be who they want with zero malice in my heart what is the problem?
>>
>>8102226
>>8102235
I guess this is why suicide rates are so high lol
>>
>>8102237
>transwomen aren't women they're TRANSwomen transmen aren't men theyre TRANSmen
much better dead than that. you won't get what you want. if we're sure we've failed then we'll die with dignity
>>
how upset would you be if I told you I'm a completely different person from whoever youre talking about

and that there are lots of people who think like me

If a black person bleaches their skin and gets their eyes done all slitty are they asian just because they say they're asian!?

the answer is I don't care if they look asian to me I guess theyre asian and that should be good enough for everyone!
I know 4chan transpeople are really unstable so your opinions aren't representative of more balanced people so I know we can get along!
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 696x966px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 696x966px
>>8102291
You can't change race that way. You can change near all of phenotype right down to the mitochondrial Differences between men and women with HRT and other drugs. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3922316/

And here you are making completely irrelevant comparisons. That just goes to show you're little more than a miserable dropout who tries to practice medicine despite never making it to college.

Literal filth, you should stick to pushing shopping carts or something within your abilities
>>
>>8102291
>If a black person
yeah, no, it's pretty obvious you are that bad guy. And you've been banned over these transnigger threads before

Report everyone. Get rid of this cancer before he derails the thread with more of his race nonsense
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 1136x640px
>>8102291
This didn't go well for you last time
>>
>>8102329
>>8102341
I'm a completely different person and I graduated college 2 years ago

I think in the future it will be much better but right now science won't save you from the reality that transwomen aren't women and transmen aren't men, in the meantime having compassion for your fellow human can go a long way and that's all I have for you
>>
>>8102385
With what. You're comparing race and skin lightening to medical treatment that can dramatically change phenotypes. You're not just trailer trash who's contradicted by everything on pubmed. You're a shitposter who's pushed this stuff before.

We shouldn't acept your pathetic attempts to deny responsibility. We should press on and deprive you of your right to post on this website because your nonstop shitposting and ban evasion. You don't need to get out. They'll drag you and your transnigger shit out.
>>
>>8102418
>You're a shitposter who's pushed this stuff before
>nonstop shitposting and ban evasion

I am not whoever you think I am lol
>>
>>8102428
You posted the exact same content that's gotten you banned. They'll ban you over this and your evasion will make it much longer than before
>>
File: Xiahn-Nishi-Before-And-After.jpg (155KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
Xiahn-Nishi-Before-And-After.jpg
155KB, 640x420px
>>8102291
Actual, transracial is a thing. Xiahn Nishi identifies as Asian and got surgery for it, so he is Asian.
>>
>>8097514
Tranny society is inherently casteist
>>
>>8102291
>>8102385

You're equating painting skin to steroids that control biology down to the cellular levels http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/60/21/5977.short
What did you graduate in?
>>
>>8102474
hey that's cool with me I wouldn't think any less of him for it its 2017
>>
>>8102428
At any rate, you probably won't be here much longer. So the best thing to do is delete all the posts from your derailment, those talking to you included so this thread can go back on the right track
>>
>>8102502
Double major in computer science and electrical engineering, double minor in mathematics and gender studies.
>>
>>8102521
And here you are comparing stuff that controls development and phenotype to painting skin black. Find it hard to believe you finished anything.

>>8102511
>>8102521
So you admit you're here to shit post and you're just being oblique to try and avoid what's always happened before?
>>
>>8102502
Does any of this really matter?
Transpeople existed and were accepted before there were medical regimens and peer reviewed scientific studies

I'm saying I accept transpeople and you want to have an argument for whatever reason!

>>8102520
>delete all the posts from your derailment
I am actually the person who started this thread but you probably wouldn't believe that either lol!
>>
>>8102536
How is that admitting that I am shitposting?
>>
>>8102545
It matters, it's the only thing that matters and if nothing could be done then death is certainly preferable.
>were medical regimens and peer reviewed scientific studies
and you Insist that sticking on some paint is the same as those.
>am actually the person who started this thread
all the better, you're the one who's been spamming this forced hsfbafb meme.

This is proof you're a shiposter. Your threads need to be reported and brought down wether they're word salad nonsense or your old transnigger and your days here new to be made numbered.

You won't get away after you've done all this shit
>>
>>8102237
>But if I can respect them and indulge in their desire to be who they want with zero malice in my heart what is the problem?
Chaser are pure evil, though. Kys.
>>
>>8102107
That's not what he's saying tho. He's literally saying that they should be considered men, not trans-women. The very term you're using was made to describe MtF trans people as a subtype of women. The trans part is an adjective or qualifier.

Most trans people aren't really opposed to admitting the fact that they're not cis but when you call them men or infer that they're not women of any sort then they won't like you. It's a natural and understandable reaction.

Jesus Christ, people on this board are fucking dumb...
>>
>>8102552
You go on nonstop about how medical transition is the same as curling hair and painting skin. You've pushed enough of your cancerous trans racial threads in the past and now that you outed yourself for that guy you'll be made to pay. You and your cancerous threads won't take up any more of our precious space.
>>
>>8102565
I am a different user, and AFP is a work that describes me quite well. I thank this user for extending the ideas of Blachard, and I say that this is not at all a forced meme, but instead a very welcome idea.
>>
>>8102579
Just report him and all his threads and get him nuqued for revenge. He's already outed his true colors so no need to hold back. Report op, that's him and this thread was really just cover for his transracial shitposting
>>
>>8102585
You really deny that having surgery to change your face is not an extreme intervention, more similar to the gender trans?
>>
>>8102586
It doesn't matter. These threads are all common from the transnigger shitposter. He needs to be cut out before he goes on full cancer mode.

You can create new threads after he's been dealt with
>>
>>8102552
apparently there is someone that regularly comes here to troll and gets banned so they are convinced that person is here now

>>8102565
it's really irrational what you're accusing me of

I actually saw people posting this autofemboyphile/hst/autotomboyphile stuff everywhere and I was wondering what the heck it was which is why I made this thread to ask!

>>8102584
sorry for the miscommunication! its just weird there's someone riled up convinced I'm here to troll when I'm not trying to misgender anyone
I just agreed with the old guy that there should be an important distinction between cisgender and transgender people because they are different thats all I'm not saying transwomen are men in dresses or rude shit like that
>>
>>8102594
There aren't racial hornones and there aren't racial hormone imbalances in utero that cause this and there aren't medical regimens that alter biological traits. And you continue to prove guilt . More reason to ensure you're salted from here and not allowed to take up space with your nonsense.
>>
>>8102604
You said they're the same as men/males although that's ignoring medical treatment. Then you turned this into another transnigger thread.

You've shitposted before and you won't do so again. You shouldn't be allowed to have any threads here.
>>
>>8102604
>was wondering
irrelevant cause you won't be posting here any longer. Why don't you just go and share your transnigger manifesto with infowars instead?
>>
>>8102616
>>8102621
I'm not that person I don't know what else to say
sorry for derailing my own thread
>>
>>8102621
They are turning the frogs into gay Bill Clinton rapists with fluoride in the water. Take some SuPer Male VitalitY to help counter this.
>>
>>8102630
Except you built a sham thread that was nothing but a front for talking about how life saving medical regimens were the same as black face. So your thread was cancer from the start. All your threads are cancer. And your transnigger obsession is one of the most overdone bits of shitposting here.
>>
File: ok.gif (1MB, 261x253px) Image search: [Google]
ok.gif
1MB, 261x253px
>>8102648
whoever you think I am really has trolled you to perfection
you're so spooked you see him in every shadow
>>
>>8102699
You continue to admit you made your threads as cover for shitposting, that proves your threads will never be valid, you still haven't explained your insane racial theories on blackface.
>>
>>8097775
>are there any times where a MtF or FtM actually does need to be assessed as their birth gender?
It does matter in a sexual relationship.
Also, it sometimes matters when receiving medical services, since it's an important part of one's medical history.
Also, in studies that are completely or somewhat trans-related - for example, analyzing their brain structure and comparing it to those of cis males/females, forming statistics on the prevalence of medical conditions in trans people, like certain types of cancer, co morbid mental/neurological disorders, etc.
>>8102107
Yeah, but in most everyday situations your junk doesn't matter, unless you have sex or visit a doctor.
The everyday concepts of "man" and "woman" are separate from the biological concepts of "male" and "female", and are defined by the society. The concept of "woman" is defined by certain secondary sex characteristics(breasts, facial structure, voice) and comes with attached gendered aesthetics and stereotypes(unfortunately).
MtFs do their best to come as close to being a female as possible and to be perceived as a woman by society(preferably without losing their dignity). Thus, I think they deserve to be recognized as such, especially since it helps ease their dysphoria and related issues like depression.
Even if we're talking purely about biology, you can't consider post-transition MtF biologically male, since they have certain sex characteristics of females - breasts, body fat distribution, hormone levels, often surgically reconstructed genitals, and even more for early transitioners. I know it's a controversial opinion, but I think their sexual biology can be considered a medically induced intersex condition, since they have a mix of male and female sexual characteristics.

(and vice versa for FtMs)
>>
>>8103064
>Yeah, but in most everyday situations your junk doesn't matter, unless you have sex or visit a doctor.
I agree, these are pretty much the only times that the distinction should be made and but I think its necessary still
>I think they deserve to be recognized as such, especially since it helps ease their dysphoria and related issues like depression
I agree!
>Even if we're talking purely about biology, you can't consider post-transition MtF biologically male, since they have certain sex characteristics of females - breasts, body fat distribution, hormone levels, often surgically reconstructed genitals, and even more for early transitioners.
I agree!

maybe I said it in a dumb way but then people said they'd rather be DEAD than have the distinction made between trans and cis?? what the heck! I'm not advocating for anyone being forced to wear armbands that say TRANNY on them or use separate bathrooms
>>
>>8103149
You said they were men/males doing nothing more than slapping face paint on

You can't run this thread when it was nothing more than to talk about blackface
>>
File: heres your.jpg (2KB, 125x52px) Image search: [Google]
heres your.jpg
2KB, 125x52px
>>8103168
>>
>>8102738
What's wrong with blackface
>>
>>8103174
Which just proves you were here to troll and you used this thread as cover for you transracial shit.
People should avoid talking to you, just report instead when you nonstop engage in wrongdoing
>>
>>8103195
I'm probably more pathetic than you for coming back to this thread this often but you're right up there with me man
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.