[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Argument for suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170222_132521.jpg (56KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170222_132521.jpg
56KB, 1024x576px
>TRANS MTF
>I transitioned around 19, and won't pass because I can't afford surgery.
>shoulders are cancer
>mother raised me to believe I was worthless and everyone hates me, so I shouldn't ask to spend time with people
>tried to keep everything that made me happy away from me so I could learn algebra and be some fucking prodigy for her to live through
>beaten and isolated for mediocre grades
>sisters weren't punished at all for worse grades
>father was absent through all of my childhood and teen years
>scared of being alone because of bullying in grade school
>clung to assholes because I thought they would protect me
>friends said that cross-dressing guys were super gay or went against God's will
>repeatedly called a shemale at 10, taught that trannies were just men that cut their dicks off
>repeatedly punished for trying to confront my bullies, parents refused to pull me out of school
>relatives imposed a deadbeat womanizer as a role model for me
Recently:
>Hons trying to live through me
>queer theorists trying to convince me I'm just retarded like them
>Mormons trying to convince me I'm just not at peace with myself.
>trying to deal with trauma from childhood on my own
>denied housing because I was too emotionally unstable
>denied insurance on several occasions for no apparent reason, nobody interested in helping
>given shitty looks from pharmacists when I have problems with payment
>parents are trying to starve me out until I play their game instead of letting me resolve what I'm struggling with before starting work
>losing weight on a daily basis because of malnourishment
>parents view me as a worthless drain of their money

Should I just end it all? I want to die and end the suffering already.
>>
I know that feel, anon. And believe me, I feel very sorry to you and I wish I could give you a hug or do something that would make you feel better. I'm sorry if that was your life. I feel the same way and also had a similarly bad experience myself too.
>>
>>8094363
I would run away
>>
>>8094363
Don't jump from buildings. Lots of times that doesn't lead to a quick death.
Guns are the same.

Drugs maybe if you have a lot of time

Exsanguination could work if you cut your carotid. I'd thought of doing that out of spite. It looks spectacular and it would give them a memory they'd never forget and ruin everything you bleed on and give them police problems for a long time. So its vengeance.

But there's no backing out on that. And there's no point in dying unless things were truly hopeless.

You should hang on and find a way to cut ties with that filfth who've been abusing you.
>>
>>8094363

I had piece of shit parents/school life too anon, some of your stories are similar to mine, it won't get better until you move out from them, these degenerates have already chosen you as the family ventbox and that's not going to change anytime soon, but don't kys, you seriously haven't given things a chance to get better.

Think of a practical, workable solution to get yourself out of there and focus on making it a reality, even if you have to keep a tight lid on how bad you're feeling through interviews and interacting etc.

Hope your parents die OP. Absolutely no love for people who spawn entire new people just because they need something to take frustration out on.
>>
>>8094503
I don't live with them. I'm just dependent.

I just met someone though that has a few houses in the area, and he promised I'd never be homeless, even in the worst case scenario. I still have to feed myself though.

I'll probably start camming for money since I don't want to work retail while I look like aids

>>8094533
I would drop-hang, but cutting my throat sounds beautiful. I dreamed of it as a kid when the abuse and isolation was ramping up with dysphoria.

I wanted to cut them off entirely at the end of February, but still needed time to work things out. Now that they're trying to starve me out, I'm just going to cut them off for good. I already blocked my mom's phone number, and have no intention of returning to my hometown unless an old friend offers me a bed or a couch to sleep on.

>>8094536
>Think of a practical, workable solution to get yourself out of there and focus on making it a reality, even if you have to keep a tight lid on how bad you're feeling
Already way ahead of you, and at this point, I have to keep it bottled up or I'll weigh everyone around me down with trauma and dysphoria and anxiety. I live away from home right now, and I enrolled in college just to give myself an excuse for them to pay my rent. Now they're trying to get me to pay my own rent lmfao.

My mother resented my very existence for a long time. She still complains about me to this day, even when she says she loves me.

She's a high functioning alcoholic and a TERF.

I asked her why she hasn't disowned me yet, and she didn't have an answer.

Honestly, it's so good to hear that other people want them to die. I've felt it for so long that the words feel empty.
>>
>>8094464
It's been rough for sure... I could use a hug...

Although, the last time someone hugged me, we hooked up, and I got kicked out and was told not to tell anyone what happened.

It doesn't get better.

Smile, because that's all you can do.
>>
>>8094363
Instead of doing a suicide, why not DELET all the troublesome people?
>>
Consider Portland, Oregon.

Look into OHP and Outside In.
>>
>>8094363
>>beaten and isolated for mediocre grades
>>sisters weren't punished at all for worse grades
i hate sexism ;_;
>>
>>8094810

Huh, I assumed it was because they're younger. I guess that comes from the fact I'm the oldest but I and my brothers were all treated like boys.
>>
>>8094363
what is that image from.
>>
At least shoot up your family when you do it anon
>>
>>8096164
kek bump
>>
>>8094363
Mormons, are you from ut?
>>
As always op left the thread...
>>
>>8096164
Don't listen to this anon OP, just severely maim them for life before you do it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.