[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are transgenders "the beautiful ones"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

File: MouseUniverse.jpg (700KB, 1653x1110px) Image search: [Google]
MouseUniverse.jpg
700KB, 1653x1110px
Are transgenders "the beautiful ones"?
>>
>>8093337
Only A*Ps.
>>
>>8093346
Would you say that gender dysphoria is a mental illness that mainly effects the privileged in society? As in, people who don't have the growth benefit of more immediate suffering.
>>
>>8093337
Yes, transbians are the harbingers of the downfall of society, just as they were in the Roman Empire, akin to angels ushering in the end times.
>>
>>8093376
uwu
>>
>>8093376
>just as they were in the roman empire
Pretty sure the Roman empire had bigger problems, like the distortion of law, wealth redistribution, armed thugs, political corruption, foreign influence, and civil war.
>>
>>8093368
I wouldn't call it a mental illness or say immediate suffering is a growth benefit.
>>
>>8093404
don't think yu know what a harbinger is
>>
>>8093404
Are you saying trans agp bisluts and hipsters are NOT comparable to the hedonists of Rome?
>>8093404
>Pretty sure the Roman empire had bigger problems, like the distortion of law, wealth redistribution, armed thugs, political corruption, foreign influence, and civil war.
Could you not say that these were all in some way influenced by the same phenomena taking the tooth out of the tiger so to speak?

If America becomes ruled by the libcucks wouldn't it disintegrate in the same fashion as outside forces gradually eroded it from the inside and out (i.e. fucking Islam).

I mean this is basically what's happening to Germany and Sweden which are pretty much on the brink of destruction, or at least dissolution of whatever they historically were.
>>
>>8093368
I'm not that anon but when I was nearly homeless I was still trans. And it's not like I fell from very high, my family is working class at best. Like manual labor high school drop out tier.

I think priviliged people have less to fear from transitioning and are also more aware that it is an option. Poor fuckers often don't know it's an option or are going to lose everything if they pursue it. Our parents aren't usually there to support us. That doesn't mean we don't want it.

So yeah I didn't grow up in a wonderfully privileged setting and while I have always had other issues to consider, I was always trans. And it took me longer to learn about it than I think it would have taken a more wealthy/educated person but I was still trans. And I assume the homeless transpeople I see in my town are also hungry and cold and yet they still want to alleviate their dysphoria.

Priviliged people make it look like its a thing that only affects them because they have the resources to get help and to be out and proud etc. and I can see how one would be bitter and jelly of them and act like they're doing it for attention, because they don't face as much danger, but the rest of us still exist and I hope one day we can be in their position too.
>>
>>8093337
No, /pol/ are.

Trans people are actually more intelligent than the general population.
>>
>>8093427
Dysphoria is nothing if not an illness that is cognitive in nature, even if not in it's physiology.

You're also completely wrong if you don't think suffering is a source of learning and isn't an impetuous for the growth of culture. Christianity which brought forth enormous cultural reforms in terms of charity, pacifism, and equity, was itself a form of revolution born under the yoke of oppression in the height of the Roman empire. People who aren't forced to suffer are memetically recognized as ignorant and pick up a host of disgusting habits and perspectives. The rich get richer because they have no conscience.
>>
>>8093487
>So yeah I didn't grow up in a wonderfully privileged setting
Where did you grow up?
Have you ever been literally starving?
If you did become homeless would you have had access to social programs and charity to gain food and shelter?
Would there have been support groups and charities in place for people in your position?
How many fist fights have you been in in your life?
Have you ever seen anyone beaten to death or close to it, have you ever been in danger of the same happening to yourself?
Have you ever been robbed or mugged? Has it ever been a daily concern?

Would it be correct to say that there was always a ladder to a position of relative livelihood available to you and a position in society you could choose, though society would have filled all those positions and gone on with or without you?
>>
>>8093456
>Could you not say that these are all influenced by the same phenomena
((()))
>>
>>8093489
LOL I don't think you know the definition of "beautiful ones"
>>
>>8093536
>retarded and deformed
>are afraid of social interactions
Only thing that doesn't fit is the grooming.
>>
>>8093337
i don't know if people in this thread understand what the beautiful ones are.

Anyone who gets dressed up and proceed to look for human contact are not the beautiful ones.
My roommate sits at home all day and talks to no one, but he get dressed up like he's going out. He's some sort of demi-wangster that wears wife beaters with metal bands, Fancy socks, pants "fasionably" too small and these stupid "wool caps" that have to have empty space poking up like a nipple because the brim isn't meant to fold over.
When I walk in the door I shower and put on my pjs but he sits there all fucking day in these get ups and never goes anywhere.
I've joked to my other roommate numerous times that he is one of the "beautiful ones"
>>
>>8093577
>tl;dr
>if you dress up to appeal to other human beings then no.
>>
>>8093519
Yeah I mean you can go ahead and assume the answer to all of those questions, I'm from the US. Although I lived in a van in the woods and couldn't really get access to mail or phones so I wasn't able to get state assistance of any kind, I was doing sex work to get food, and obviously there are people who have been in worse positions than me. Even kids who have a home can be starving because their crackhead parents don't feed them. And yeah beatings in bad neighborhoods happen, I never had a problem but I could name you people I know personally who have ended up in hospitals with their teeth knocked out and their faces unrecognizable, and not because they did anything but just because they were walking on the street and strangers jumped them. And a fear you forgot to mention is the fear of getting shot either by cops or by random people, which also happens, there are little shrines for people who got shot on every other street, in the both McDonald's I live near people have been killed recently, some dude in my neighborhood got shot and killed by the cops because he was jogging and was near a crime scene. I have had a stranger die in my arms in her front yard. I have foraged for food off of trees and shit and out of dumpsters. I don't want to sit here and give you this big list of "tough guy" shit but just trying to paint a picture of where I'm speaking from. No I am not a starving kid in a 3rd world country with no resources and my life is alot better now, but also my life is not like a TV dreamland.
>>
>>8093577
If the mice had personal computers and access to frivolous ways of wasting time like dance clubs and tinder and protective sex I'm sure that's all they'd fucking do as well. I'm sure they'd even get tired of that and sit around playing mouse videogames and watching mouse animus as well.
>>
>>8093600
Before you found a way out did you actually think you were trans or were you just unsure and thought you might be really gay?
>>
>>8093600
also I wasn't assuming the answer to any of your questions. that's not something I do. I was legitimately asking to check my hypothesis and see how it might work or not and what I need to change about my beliefs there.

If I thought I knew I wouldn't even ask.
>>
>>8093563
>retarded and deformed
wut
>>
>>8093337
Well no. I don't preen, like a lot of the looks-obsessed transwomen here. I haven't retreated from mating; despite being infertile I have motherly impulses, and a boyfriend who wants children. The "beautiful ones" have withdrawn from society, because there aren't enough social roles to distribute among such a densely packed population. Admittedly, milestones have occurred later in life for me, but they are happening. I am making progress. My condition is a speed bump, not a road block.
>>
I believe it's in our blood to destroy and rebuild things, and it has nothing to do with transsexualism. Stability is stagnation, or at least that's what we inherently tend to think.
>>
>>8093337
The Beautiful ones will always be arcanine.
Transgenders are victims of their own doing.
Robots are victim of circumstance/their period
>>
>>8094003
Except robots commonly go prison trans.
>>
>>8093929
you need to be able to see things as not being a one-to-one comparison but rather as one being a microcosm of another with greater complexity. You have the same symptoms and evolutionary response mechanism, but because you have a higher level of cognitive ability and executive functioning, and because you live in a more complex society with access to things like arts and philosophy, the manifestation is different.

Its difference between being "like the mice" rather than "the same as the mice"
>>
File: 31.png (1MB, 939x690px) Image search: [Google]
31.png
1MB, 939x690px
>>8093489
Lmfao so true
/thread
>>
File: hm.jpg (52KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
52KB, 453x604px
>>8093337
"the beautiful hons"
>>
>>8094218
>implying he made any point pertinent to the thread.
>>
>>8094080
I think you can make a stronger case that MGTOW, grass eaters, hikis, etc are more like the beautiful ones than transgender people.
>>
File: h00ker.jpg (58KB, 466x699px) Image search: [Google]
h00ker.jpg
58KB, 466x699px
>>8094231
>>
>>8094257
It doesn't matter because all transgenders inevitably burn out and end up that way anyway.
>>
>>8093456
>Germany and Sweden which are pretty much on the brink of destruction

Holy shit you have a warped view of reality lol
>>
>>8094307
Have you actually been there?
Have you been paying attention to all news releases and statistics from a variety of sources?
Do you have any background knowledge on Islam or criminality?
>>
>>8094278
>transgenders inevitably burn out
Detransition isn't common at all. And you'll find few wizards here.
>>
>>8093489
>>8094218
Only AGP are smarter than the average population.

HSTS are as smart as other gay men.
>>
File: 1490400182213.jpg (84KB, 772x514px) Image search: [Google]
1490400182213.jpg
84KB, 772x514px
>>8094341
>HSTS are as smart as other gay men
Who themselves are still smarter than the average population. LGBT master race.
>>
>>8094355
[citation needed]

[citation needed] on lesbians and bisexuals being smarter too if you're claiming that as well.
>>
>>8094366
Why do we even have to play this game? It's common knowledge that queers are highly intelligent. Okay, lesbians and bis may be a stretch. But lesbians do have more male-like brains. I'm appeasing you because I'm feeling nice right now, but I really don't want to get into a cherry-picked journal article battle. Real life isn't Yu-Gi-Oh!
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/659850
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1942120/
>>
>>8094333
I meant on the lifestyle and on casual sex, not on being trans.
>>
>>8094355
Except you have no ability to defend yourselves physically or actually fight for what you believe in and bitch and moan while muslim immigrants sodomize your special snowflake children.
>>
>>8094444
I'd heard otherwise but you've proven me wrong. Although the first study says IQ "and other tests" so it isn't necessarily saying gays have higher IQ.
>>
>>8094454
>Except you have no ability to defend yourselves
Since when are fags barred from firearm ownership.
>fight for what you believe in
What does orientation or gender identity have to do with personal ideology. You think you're in a bed of useful idiots? Don't be naive.
>muslim immigrants
A European problem, not an American problem.
>>
>>8094454
wtf are you even talking about? what in that post had anything to do with what you responded with? get some anger management bb >>>/pol/
>>
>>8094467
>Since when are fags barred from firearm ownership.
since when do they ever use them? they get shot about 103 times as much as they ever shoot anyone
>What does orientation or gender identity have to do with personal ideology. You think you're in a bed of useful idiots? Don't be naive.
apparently everything because you fuckers are useless no matter how much I try to help you
>A European problem, not an American problem.
God bless Donald Trump, but think of what would have happened with that dumb slut Hillary. She'd be pulling train beside Merkel taking poz loads while Hitler and the founding fathers roll in their graves.
>>
File: 1488171656923.png (265KB, 876x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488171656923.png
265KB, 876x800px
>>8094485
>since when do they ever use them?
They're learning. Don't worry. The pendulum seems to hang in the air, lingering before swinging in the other direction.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-pink-pistols-orlando-shooting-20160702-story.html
>>
>>8094467
>A European problem, not an American problem.
Yeah you get Mexicans instead.
>>
>>8094567
Europe has a bigger problem than America in regards to that analogy
can't remember the last time a Mexican went on a shooting/stabbing spree, set a bunch of bombs everywhere, drove trucks/buses into crowds

to be fair America has mexicans AND muslims but neither are as bad as in europe and I'd take mexicans any day
>>
>>8094596
It's hard to compare the problems. A small Muslim population can do a small number of terrible attacks, but a large Mexican population can do constant one-off murders, rapes, etc.
>>
>>8094600
hmm I guess
also I get along with mexicans pretty well so I am biased
>>
>>8093456
>I mean this is basically what's happening to Germany and Sweden which are pretty much on the brink of destruction
>dumping some mudskins in a ghetto while nationalist parties are taking over
>>
>>8093337
Go to /fit/, see the end.
>>
>>8093404
Those aren't present today?
>>
>>8094324
I fucking live in Germany m8, it's nicer here than the US.

Stop basing your perceptions of the world on neo-nazi propaganda lol
>>
>>8093368
>mainly effects the privileged in society? As in, people who don't have the growth benefit of more immediate suffering
There are plenty of trannies in third-world shitholes where they're treated much worse and often forced into sex work and murdered with little care.

But don't let some silly little facts get in the way of your feels-based conspiracy theories.
>>
>>8094461
Maybe you should have asked for a source when you "heard" that original claim instead of assuming the things that agree with your feels are right and only demanding proof when you don't like the truth.
>>
File: 3ac6bef4079f8c3f0842fcfc96cedc3b.jpg (380KB, 1440x1578px) Image search: [Google]
3ac6bef4079f8c3f0842fcfc96cedc3b.jpg
380KB, 1440x1578px
>>8095528
this
>>
>>8095535
There's also the consideration that throughout the world trannies are abandoned by family, forced out of housing and fired from jobs for being trannies leading to so many homeless and in sex work.

When they're living on the streets and fighting to eat, get medical care, and not get murdered it's hardly like they don't have any pressing concerns or a care in the world and try out the whole "tranny thing" for a fun distraction.
>>
>the beautiful ones
Explain this to me google only gives me music
>>
>>8095761
add "mouse universe" to your search
>>
>>8095761
The gist is that rats, in an enclosed environment, given unlimited resources turn into social fuck ups, their "society" collapses and breeding never returns to normal.
>>
I always thought that all neets, not just trannies, are the beautiful ones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
>>
>>8095797
Thanks
>>8095820
Sounds like neets and hikikomoris more than trannies
>t. Mtf hiki
>>
>>8095826
that wouldn't have sparked as much discussion if I said that though

you have to be kind of offensive to provoke any kind of reaction on 4chan, or really anywhere, which makes it seem like we might already be showing symptoms of disregard for others in our society
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.