[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why cant hons just be happy for passing trans girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 22

File: c23432c5.png (253KB, 680x488px) Image search: [Google]
c23432c5.png
253KB, 680x488px
why cant hons just be happy for cute passing trans girls?
>>
>>8091286
If you can afford FFS, you probably didn't have everything handed to you, you have to work for that shit.
>>
passing trans girls don't actually feel any dysphoria anymore so there opinion on trans topics should be discarded
>>
>>8091286
non passers are almost all late transitioners so their opinions so be discarded
>>
File: HMMMM.png (2MB, 1114x1334px) Image search: [Google]
HMMMM.png
2MB, 1114x1334px
>>8091307
>>
I'm happy for passing trans girls but I don't think they should mention their passing, on this site or any trans support site. It is plain and simple attention whoring that only serves to drive us hons further to suffering.

If you:
Have an underbust under 32 inches
Don't have MAN shoulders. Actual man shoulders, not Twink shoulders
Have a voice that passes to the extreme trans scrutiny on discord
Are cute, small, twinky and thus very attractive
Or pass in general without any ambiguity or confusion

You should not mention this, post pictures or be a personality beyond getting emotional support and supporting hons

Tbh
>>
File: perfectblue1.jpg (802KB, 1580x890px) Image search: [Google]
perfectblue1.jpg
802KB, 1580x890px
>>8091320
You guys are stupid, I fit most of these criteria and I'm still basically a twinkhon or "yunghon". There's more to looking AFAB than "passing".
>>
File: 1445541389089.jpg (15KB, 206x309px) Image search: [Google]
1445541389089.jpg
15KB, 206x309px
>>8091320
if your body masculinized to the point of unpassability you're not trans, stop forcing this on us.
>>
>>8091332
Note where I said "pass in general without any ambiguity" and even if you're a small twinky girl who is sorta clocky, sorry sweety but you aren't a hon and you need to take a step back and let the true sufferers speak out.
>>
File: 431135e8955af11ad9c60cbc44a7fd3f.jpg (437KB, 1280x957px) Image search: [Google]
431135e8955af11ad9c60cbc44a7fd3f.jpg
437KB, 1280x957px
>>8091332
I'm confused do you not pass in most / all social situations? How are things still tough besides BDD?

>>8091346
>who is sorta clocky,

To be honest this sounds just as bad as not passing, quit trying to be the arbiter of other peoples pain.
>>
vika isnt even trans shes a cis girl owo get fukd kayla
>>
>>8091356
I do pass in most social situations, the problem is that I wouldn't pass to trained observers on here, my face is too angular, brow too pronounced, etc.
>>
>>8091320

>waaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaah
>this site is my hugbox and no one is allowed to be happy

lmao
>>
File: 903485.png (739KB, 818x870px) Image search: [Google]
903485.png
739KB, 818x870px
>>8091346
>>8091356
nasty puke-inducing men lumber over others and dictate their expression because their maleness totalllllyyyy entitles them to that, who knew
>>
>>8091358
>I wouldn't pass to trained observers on here,

So you wouldn't pass as "cis" to another trans person? I mean are you surprised / why does that bother you? Most people here have spent countless hours studying / internalizing all of the different sexually dimorphic traits in the human face, sorry but it's to be expected.
>>
File: melancholy.jpg (69KB, 745x557px) Image search: [Google]
melancholy.jpg
69KB, 745x557px
>>8091365
Can you not be so fucking mean jesus christ, and I hope that wasn't directed towards me I'm not even "dictating" / attempting to delegitimize anyones pain.
>>
>>8091373
Uhhh because it means I'm a failure?
>>
File: 1451403228615.png (172KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451403228615.png
172KB, 500x500px
>>8091390
i was agreeing with your "quit trying to be the arbiter of other peoples pain" statement
>>
the thing about passers is that they would stand no chance in a fight against a big strong hon like myself :)
>>
>>8091395
Fair enough, I mean if that's how you define success / failure then yeah.
>>
>>8091320

>Have a voice that passes to the extreme trans scrutiny on discord

Shit. Does that go for any Discord server, or just the LGBT and gaming ones?
>>
>>8091361
this
>>
>>8091320
But the knowledge that there are happy, decent looking, and sucessful trans people out there helps those who are in doubt about their ability to transition.

Personally, the only reason I didn't transition at 14 is because I thought every tranny was a delusional and depressed man in a dress. Learning that there are those who succeed drove me to transition myself at 18, and now I pass perfectly.
>>
>>8091320
>>8091486
The majority of transpeople are gross hons anyway so if you want to revel in being gross there are plenty of places/ways to do that. However, there are VERY few successful, passing transwomen. As a community we need to praise each and everyone of them. Hons need to continue to aspire to be them or accept themselves.

>>8091286
Also Op quoting Kayla... Just stop. That bitch is legit crazy, and shouldn't represent anyone. She is as bad as caraposter or worse.
>>
>>8091365
Yeah no, pretty passing girls use their privilege to shut down and crowd out unfortunate hons. Example your post. Shaming us to be silent about our pain and disregarding it. Taking over safe spaces meant for trans girls who actually suffer to shout what is essentially their cis tier problems.

You are the real men shutting down hons. Disgusting desu.
>>
>>8091518
Yes, successful trans women deserve praise, BUT they do not deserve to come in, attack and socially domineer over hons as they ALWAYS do.

There is a place to celebrate successful trans women and a support board is not one of them.
>>
>>8091969
>cara
>pretty passing girl
>>
>>8091974
It's not a support board, it's an LGBT board. Anything that involves LGBT belongs here, not just hons making their 20th daily thread complaining about how their shoulders/height/hips/jaw/nose/forehead/hair/whatever are manly.
>>
>>8091320
I have most of this literally
>5'4
>small enough shoulders that things like back packs fall of them
>can fit a size 7 women's shoe
>really tiny hands
>even at my skinniest like 115 I never had a visible Adam's apple
>I for sure don't and probably will never pass
Honestly I would take being a little taller or bigger if I could have a more feminine face I feel like none of what I have really matters sometimes I get sired daily there are other ways of not passing.
>>
>>8092088
There are exceptions to the rule like if your face is so bad you can't pass at all even with ffs, and being a cute, girly boy that basically gets treated like a girl, is also impossible... Then yes you are fine. I am a fair judge of who is not oppressed and who actually belongs among us, unlike hateful passers who degrade us, or girly twinky girl boy trannies who abuse us hons.
>>
>>8092007
Sorry but I've lived with a passing trans girl and a cute twinkhon. They basically have cis privilege. The passer owns a company and the twinkhon has a lucrative easy office job. I received regular abuse when living with them, psychological and physical, because of my big shoulders.

Passing trannies are basically cis and have no business being around hons. You will only bring us pain. Now go away and hang out in cis spaces
>>
>>8091286
why should we be happy for anyone?
>>
young trans havent had their bell go off and arent really ready for the harsh world out there. they need time to finish mentally developing at age 35 before they transition. the effects of hrt are permanent and no-one can ever really truly 'detransition,' hon
>>
>>8092316
Why not?

>>8091286
Who's vika, and in what way did she get everything handed to her?
>>
>>8092375
Can someone tell me why hons say this shit? While it's obviously not as exaggerated as this, I see this kind of thing all over Reddit and Susan's.
>>
>>8092378
because of how we suffer
and how nobody cares for us
>>
>>8091286
because they're living the lives that hons can only dream of, just because they were luckier. they're happy and cute, and won't die alone. meanwhile, hons live every day of their lives in misery and suffering, with no hope or end in sight (short of suicide).

basically, hons see passers as the manifestation of their failure, and what they could've been.
>>
>>8092391
>they're living the lives that hons can only dream of, just because they were luckier
No, that's cis girls.
>>
>>8092391
But I'm a hon and I'm not gonna die alone, whereas I know a BPD passer who will almost certainly die alone.

My pain comes from my horrid hon shoulders, not from loneliness
>>
>>8092400
>I'm not gonna die alone
Why not?
>>
>>8092394
I dunno, seems like passers are still a step above hons. Personally, I'm a million times more jealous of passing trans girls than cis girls.
>>
>>8092408
Of course they're still above you. But why would you be more jealous of them?
>>
>>8092382

"Bells go off" is a reference to that shitty essay written pre-2000 by some hon, called Miss Fiorella of course, who wants to give the 'cold hard facts' but can't get it right. Unfortunately viewed by hundreds of thousands if not millions.

https://tgchatroom.com/wiki/index.php/So_You_Want_To_Be_a_T-Girl_(Chapter_1)#You_Shouldn.E2.80.99t_Transition_If.E2.80.A6

As for "you need to wait to see if you're trutrans" shit it can be a range of things. Intentional sabotage, misguided "how do you know you're trans? durr don't risk it" type feelings, jealousy at younger transitioners, wanting to stave off a younger transitioner so they 'know what they're getting into.' It's rarely anything intentionally malicious but it's all shit nevertheless.

More surprising is how so many trans people, particularly older trans people, take the 'my way or the highway' stance against anything that isn't GP -> Psych -> 2 years of shit -> Endo path. Mentioning HRT on most FB groups and definitely Susan's will get you banned so fast. All for what? So people can jerk off about keeping younger transitioners safe while medical """"professionals"""" book people in for an appointment 8 months later?

Medical paternalism can make trans people a younger transitioner's worst enemy.
>>
>>8092427

*Mentioning Self-med HRT on most FB groups
>>
>>8092427
But /lgbt/ is always telling people to go to a professional instead of trusting themselves or asking for help here.
>>
>>8092407
I've had good multi year relationships and am currently in one that seems like the best yet. I don't think I'm gonna die alone anymore than anyone else would
>>
>>8092456
But you're a hon?
>>
>>8092427
Are hons really vicious enough to intentionally sabotage someone else's transition? I mean, if they know the struggle, they should do their best to save others from the same fate.
>>
>>8092419
Not that anon, but presumably it's because of something like she never had a chance to be cis, but she could be a passer if she just had a better opportunity to start early or more money.
>>
>>8092450
Cara is not /lgbt/.
>>
>>8092427
>>8092436

Banning talk of self med makes sense at least a bit. It's risky and can be seen as talking someone into doing something dangerous. Personally the idea of DIY makes me apprehensive, but I can sympathise with people who have it as their only option for treating their dysphoria. If I hadn't been as lucky as I am I'd be in their shoes, and I'd definitely prefer the risks of DIY over doing nothing.
>>
>>8092523
Even on here you see bitter twinkhons wanting to sabotage other's transitions. That's not to say there aren't plenty of supportive people here, maybe they're even the majority, but just look into any "Am I trans", "Do I pass" "What do you think of child transitioners?" threads and see the bitterness and cynicism, or all the idiocy spewed by repressed, soon to be hons (Cara, Pedochan, that guy who keeps posting about exercise). Of course 50 year old hons would be even worse about it.
>>
>>8092670
That's horrible. Makes me feel lucky that an older transitioner stepped in and saved me from the worst of male puberty. So I guess some of them can be good. I've been making a point of helping other young transitioners to pay it forward.
>>
>>8092613
She never had a chance to start early either. Being cis and starting early were both always beyond her.
>>
>>8092713
Sure, but starting early is something that could be conceivably possible for her if she lived somewhere different, her parents were more supportive, she had more money, she didn't get gatekept, she had more knowledge about trans stuff, etc.
>>
>>8092630
No, any advice thread and there will be people saying "see a professional".
>>
>>8092764
If she needed that many factors and more to be different, being a cis girl is just as fanciful.
>>
>>8092767
Let's not forget all it takes sometimes is one person offering you the red pill.

I'm >>8092703 and while I'm not an early transitioner (started in mid teens, so more like mid), I would never have known unless someone told me what it was. Had I waited another year or two, I would've been a hon for sure, based on what others in my family looked like at that age. But I managed to pass thanks to others. You really can't blame someone for not knowing. It's a matter of luck; sometimes one factor makes the difference.
>>
>>8092781
How did they spot you for what you were?
>>
>>8092767
Those were just examples of things she could've been needing, not all of those would necessarily apply.
>>
>>8092796
Long story short, I pretended to be a girl and became friends with an older individual. I eventually confessed that I was a boy, and they were incredibly understanding of it. They said that they saw a similar thing go on with another friend of theirs, who eventually transitioned. They put me in touch with her, and the rest is history.
>>
>>8092876
Pretended online? How/why did you confess eventually?

This sounds worthy of a greentext.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBvSg9oeM8k

repression is the true redpill

the rise of islam or right wing politics (one WILL win and dominate the earth) will reward repressors with the right to kill women and trannies
>>
File: melancholy-iii.jpg (112KB, 1000x804px) Image search: [Google]
melancholy-iii.jpg
112KB, 1000x804px
>>8092876
Wow that is basically my childhood minus someone convincing me to transition, of course I'm happy for you but that hurts to read.
>>
Holy shit this thread is making me hate trannies
>>
File: girl.jpg (120KB, 1280x1231px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
120KB, 1280x1231px
>>8092929
I wouldn't say it's greentext-worthy. The complete opposite, actually. It's very boring. Would even bet it's fairly common.

But sure:

>be me
>early 2010s
>15 years old faggot who wishes he were a girl
>join an online game
>pretend to be a girl
>make friends that i play together but refuse to use voice chat
>we all get closer but I still refuse to use Skype or even share a pic
>eventually confide in one of them and tell him I was a guy who wished he were a girl
>he's completely understanding
>tells me he knows someone who did the same thing and now lives as a woman
>puts me in touch with her and tells me I'm probably trans
>I do as much research as I can into it
>yup, it's trans
>talking to the trans woman now
>she tells me how to self med and get hormones online
>get a job and start self medding at 16
>go full time at 18 and pass perfectly in college

So yeah, I was really, really lucky. She was an amazing person and did her best to help even though she didn't pass. And I was even luckier that the random person I met online was so quick to identify and accept it, and that he just so happened to be the one I talked to about it. It really puts things into perspective for me, and easily I could've turned out like the 20+ transitioners if I hadn't known. You really can't blame them for it. I'm certain that they would've transitioned earlier if only they had the chance.

>>8093004
I'm sorry to hear that, anon :/ Those people made all the difference, honestly. Could I ask why it hurts?
>>
>>8093004
There really needs to be some way to help AGPs find out what they are early.
>>
File: IMG_20161108_225937.jpg (32KB, 692x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161108_225937.jpg
32KB, 692x506px
>>8091286
This early vs late transitioner thing needs to die. Don't we have enough external conflict without having to manufacture our own? I mean seriously, what's this going to accomplish? There isn't any difference between the two (inb4 X is everything wrong with trannnies!) so why is it so hard to stop trying to eat each other alive?! I realise this is going to fall on deaf ears and you guys will just go back to being immature faggots clawing at each other but, goddamnit you could at least make a fucking effort! Jesus Christ you bunch of absolute fucking cretins.
>>
File: 016-georgia-o-keefe-theredlist.jpg (187KB, 2025x1822px) Image search: [Google]
016-georgia-o-keefe-theredlist.jpg
187KB, 2025x1822px
>>8093068
>Could I ask why it hurts?

It's just my own projection / biased way of thinking that if x y and z would of been different I would of started transitioning when I was younger, who knows / really cares honestly what would of happened, it's in the past.

I know I'm going to make it but I won't lie it does hurt sometimes thinking about how much further "behind" I am in comparison to all my friends / peers who are in college or doing normal people things while I'm stuck trying to sort / work through some of the most fundamental aspects of my identity.

I'm not bitter though, I'm truly happy for you / others that transitioned at a younger age than I did, being trans is a nightmare and the sooner you figure it out and deal with it the better.

>>8093070
Leave me alone I'm in too much pain right now to think about a typology that has caused me so much stress.
>>
>>8093068
>she tells me how to self med and get hormones online
It's really heartwarming that there are people like this! Especially in the early 2010's before trans became more well known and accepted. And the guy who put you in touch with her too.
>>
>>8093130
>Leave me alone I'm in too much pain right now to think about a typology that has caused me so much stress.
Sorry anon. Why does it stress you? It can help people.
>>
File: 89435734.png (645KB, 622x810px) Image search: [Google]
89435734.png
645KB, 622x810px
>>8092670
When did I ever sabotage an early transitioner's transition?
>>
>>8093322
You're always telling people who are questioning their gender identity that they aren't really trans, to try and turn them into repressed hons like yourself.
>>
File: 9034589034.png (2MB, 1210x1430px) Image search: [Google]
9034589034.png
2MB, 1210x1430px
>>8093362
None of those people are like me. I can tell who is legitimate and who is faking it.
>>
>>8093374
oh hell yeah insane tranny slapfight time
>>
>>8093374
>attempts to speak with authority over trans issues
>has never transitioned
>>
>>8093374
You will become the grossest hon to have ever walked on this planet
>>
>>8093504
become?
>>
>>8093383
attempts?
>>
File: CaraHot2.jpg (72KB, 373x373px) Image search: [Google]
CaraHot2.jpg
72KB, 373x373px
>>8093504
You sure about that?
>>
>>8093560
even moreso now
>>
>>8093374
You clearly don't sonder much. It's hard not to be angry with you. Especially since you inflict so much hate and hurt on vulnerable people. But then I sonder. Try it sometime.
>>
>>8091286
I can't tell. Is this sour grapes but she knows the grapes and sweet and hates anyone who can have them ?
>>
>>8093130
Are you me anon. I feel the same way my brothers and sisters all have started their families high school friends all have amazing careers while I'm a shut in and I'm just Getting the courage to transition even if I don't pass. But I'm happy that early transitioners now and days are getting the chance I never got if I had the opportunity at 15 to transition I would have gone for it no questions asked as well but I can't change the past....
>>
>>8093374
>I can tell who is legitimate and who is faking it.
t. illegitimate 'trans' late transitioner
>>
>>8093560

FaceApp does things that can't be done in real life. Literally put a cis woman's picture in and see how much more feminine she comes out. Then ask a surgeon if he can make that same cis woman look like FaceApp's edit. He will tell you he can't.
>>
Vika the one true god
>>
>>8091286
I am happy for them, doesn't mean I can't be envious...
>>
>>8093068
How has your dating life been as a passer?
>>
>>8092378
shes some cis passing trans girl who trolls trannies on videochats and on lgbt and is a cunt because she knows shes cis passing and pretty.
>>
>>8094802
pics? Hard to imagine a trans girl passing for cis
>>
>>8094812
there are is a % of trans girls who pass as cis, you just dont notice them because they pass... do you pick up what i am laying down?

i dont have any pics of her i dont save other peoples pics like a creepy chaser

4chan is full of people who are early in transition, most of them are ugly and just starting out, very few stay here after being fully transitioned
>>
>>8094829
I feel like passing as cis to another trans person is nearly impossible unless you started hrt extremely young, there are too many possible tells that a cis person would never notice but could be obvious to someone who obsesses over passing.
>>
>>8094856
if i posted a cis girl and told you they were trans, it would go like this:

>"yeah its so obvious"
>"look at that (INSERT MASCULINE TRAIT)
>"they don't pass at all"

happens all the time, i bet you any amount of money that you have interacted 10-15 trans girls IRL in your daily life so far and you have never clocked them because no one told you there we trans ahead of time.
>>
File: Sadness3.jpg (84KB, 434x353px) Image search: [Google]
Sadness3.jpg
84KB, 434x353px
>>8094969
>i bet you any amount of money that you have interacted 10-15 trans girls IRL in your daily life so far and you have never clocked them because no one told you there we trans ahead of time

That's what I'm betting on...
>>
>>8094829
>tfw I stayed after being fully transitioned because I turned out gross and unpassing
Kill me.
>>
>>8092250
>Has personal issues with two people.
>Projects that on everyone else.
Cute faggot.
>>
>>8095019
I've seen countless other passing girls treat hons like gutter trash here and surprise surprise half the time they are filthy rich eg Faye.
>>
File: portrait-of-edith-schiele-1918.jpg (111KB, 618x1000px) Image search: [Google]
portrait-of-edith-schiele-1918.jpg
111KB, 618x1000px
>>8094969
No stupid I'm not talking about pictures, I mean interacting with a stealth / passing trans person in real life. And you are right I live in an extremely liberal part of the country and I still hardly ever interact with trans women that pass fine to cis people but are clockable to me, or trans people in general for that matter. I honestly have no data / way of backing up what I was saying hence why I said "I feel like." All I was getting at is that if passing in person as cis to other trans people is your metric of "success" / failure you are probably going to have a bad time.
>>
>>8095054
My metric of success is for people to stop treating me like a bizarre weird girl and have coworkers who go to fucking drag shows fucking scope me out fucking kill me
>>
>>8094829
>there are is a % of trans girls who pass as cis, you just dont notice them because they pass... do you pick up what i am laying down?

"unicorns do exist, they're just v good at hiding :)))"
>>
>>8095070
>
My metric of success is for people to stop treating me like a bizarre weird girl and have coworkers who go to fucking drag shows fucking scope me out

Thats a perfectly reasonable goal, I'm confused how anything I've said contradicts this.
>>
>>8093130
>a typology that has caused me so much stress
???
>>
>>8095084
What? It has. I complain about it all the time.
>>
>>8095076
you seem mad u dont pass
>>
>>8095091
How can a theory cause stress?
>>
File: edvard-munch-portrait.jpg (402KB, 1722x858px) Image search: [Google]
edvard-munch-portrait.jpg
402KB, 1722x858px
>>8095098
If I have to explain to you why blanchard's typolgoy would cause me / other people stress it probably isn't worth trying.
>>
>>8095082
You said "passing as cis to trans people" is not an unreasonable goal and I cannot pass to people who have experience with trans people and it's pretty awful.
>>
>>8095103
typology*

>>8095104
>>
>>8095103
No-one can stop you keeping it to yourself if you want to avoid justifying your feelings.
>>
>>8095104
>You said "passing as cis to trans people"

Yeah, look I don't know what to say, that really sucks. It sounds like our goals might be slightly different, personally I accept that even if I get ffs I'll still probably be clockable to someone that knows how to spot trans people, but luckily thats a very small percentage of the population. If I can pass / blend in with the rest of society and not worry about most people questioning my legitimacy as the gender I present as on a day to day basis I think I'll be pretty happy. I don't really know what else to say other than I'm sorry that you experience that and it must really suck to deal with people like that.
>>
>>8095133
questioning the legitimacy of the gender I present as*

i'm really tired rn
>>
>>8095133
If you're clockable enough that trans people.can spot you FOR real, and not just hypersensitive trannies who clock cis people, you are so androgynous and weird looking that cis people will routinely treat you less good than someone who cis blends
>>
>>8094856
I've passed to trans girls before and I don't think I'm anything special looking.
>>
>>8095143
Why was the picture deleted?
>>
File: the-sick-child-ii-1896.jpg (465KB, 1698x1198px) Image search: [Google]
the-sick-child-ii-1896.jpg
465KB, 1698x1198px
>>8095143
>that cis people will routinely treat you less good than someone who cis blends

Yeah I don't doubt that at all, again I don't really know what to say, that sucks but it's a fact of life. People that don't fit a narrow beauty standard as well as others that do get treated worse in day to day existence, I don't doubt that at all.

I consider my personal standards of how I define success / failure in transitioning fairly high, but I also know that there are somethings about my body that are unchangeable and that's just the cruel reality of the situation.
>>
>>8095143
Also if this is the person I think it is you have to consider how BDD is playing into your perception of yourself, I don't have bdd but I struggled with anorexia as a teenager and while they aren't the same thing I can relate to not being able to objectively look at yourself in the mirror.
>>
>>8095207
I'm not pleb and getting asked if you workout because your shoulders are so big and having a girl clock you because she goes to DRAG SHOWS isn't BDD
>>
>>8095227
Okay. Sorry.
>>
>>8091286
Why can't the poor just be happy for the rich?
>>
>>8091320
Never let anyone know that it's possible to succeed! Brilliant!
>>
>>8093068
I started mid 20s and past fine so.....
>>
>>8095258
u tell me hon
>>
>>8095406
Different for everyone. I wouldn't have passed in my mid 20s for sure.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.