[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm so sad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8731.jpg (31KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8731.jpg
31KB, 680x680px
uhm so like i've always had a certain attraction toward girls that i thought wasnt much of a big deal before, because in the country i live in there's really no proper representation of things like these that the younger generation are dealing with so i kinda had no clue back then.

so i had a beef with my bestfriend and it went on for soooo long that our parents actually knew about and it was so awkward for me every time one of our mutual friends would ask what happened between us, we cleared the air just august last year but we didnt really go back to what we were before.

in those few months that we talked again, i realized i actually had feelings for her and that's the reason why it was so hard for me not having her around during those times. it felt weird ofc...bc i never felt such intense and strong feelings for anyone, not even for a guy i used to like before and i kinda realized maybe that's the reason why i cant stand liking a guy for too long bc i get sick of them in like a few weeks and i alao never had a relationship with anyone before, just flings and all the crazy shits like that

i confided this with my friends and they all told me it's wrong, that i have to stop whatever this thing is going on between us, that it's against God's rules, and so i did. i shut her out over and over and just this month she got tired of me and i'm actually really grateful that she has given up on me but like i'm into so much regrets rn like what would've happened if i werent scared to continue what we had, if i just had the courage to express myself but then everything is in the past now but i think i'll love her forever
>>
That's so sad :(
>>
>>8091132
>i confided this with my friends and they all told me it's wrong, that i have to stop whatever this thing is going on between us, that it's against God's rules,
That sounds like really shitty retard friends. Ditch them and start again.
>>
>>8091132
your friends are assholes, you should never hold yourself back because of something so stupid. if you both love one another, its a nice thing and theres no reason to just drop it. drop your shitty friends instead
>>
>>8091132
>everything is in the past now but i think i'll love her forever
Thanks John, I cry every time. So emotions.
But the heroine is boring and her love interest sounds like a pathetic cunt. I guess the moral of the story is a good one though. Some people are worth giving up on.
>>
>If i just had the courage to express myself but then everything is in the past now but i think i'll love her forever

This is one of the worst feels known to man. I'm sorry you've got such shifty friends in a situation like this.
>>
>>8092172
OP is already dead enough inside to make the choice she made. I really doubt she'll be hung up on this girl for that long. Nobody that stupid, that miserable really loves anybody. Don't feel so bad for her, anon. She's just a silly dyke.
>>
>>8091132
Your friends are right. It is against Gods rules. You have to stop this.
>>
>>8091132
In what tribalist 3rd world country do you live?
>>
>>8092712
Sounds like America.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.