[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anarchist gays

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: C1JTilOVIAAmLl7.jpg (96KB, 1200x833px) Image search: [Google]
C1JTilOVIAAmLl7.jpg
96KB, 1200x833px
Are there stats on what race/class inflicts the most violence on LGBT people? Whenever I see gay people intersecting with the anti-1%, communist types I just have to wonder if that's the right way to align ourselves. Surely gay people fair worse off in lower income areas than upper, right? If we lose law and order, wouldn't minority groups like LGBT be the first victims in the new power structure?
>>
>>8090822
You are correct. Most trans women who are murdered are killed by blacks and the reason black trans women are more likely to be murdered is because they have more contact with other blacks.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>8090876
thats not necessarily just a class thing, african and black carribbean cultures seem rife with homophobia, im not aware of any data on this (aka im speaking directly out my ass) but i wouldnt be surprised if black american culture is on average more homophobic than white american culture (not necessarily for genetic reasons)

but to OPs point i think what you dont realize is that most people (on the left or center) dont give a fuck about 'law and order'. Part of what defines conservatives is valuing law and order bigly, so leftist gays wouldnt have the same fears as you (seem) to have. I can tell you as a lefty that your question doesnt even really make sense to my brain, the breakdown of law and order just isnt a fear I have, or at least in the same way you do.
>>
seems you do not know what anarchism is
>>
>>8091067
this
however you are correct that minorities are disproportionately affected by shit hitting the fan
>>
if you're interested enough to look into it further, for black culture in america at least, read some stuff from people discussing black hypergamy and black hypermasculinity

they're connected but its a chicken-egg thing I'm not sure about
black MGTOW types say hypergamous women promote and reward the worst, antisocial behaviors in men, crime misogyny etc, with sex and social status

the opposite side says black hypermasculinity was promoted through the eugenics of slavery, and promoted within black culture as a reponse to the powerlessness of being a minority and taking power from those weaker than you, weaker men, women etc to build a sense of self

whether the cause is hypergamy or hypermasculinity its a no brainer black transwomen will suffer the most because they'll be given the least status due to being in the crosshairs of misogyny and homophobia
>>
>>8091099
>eugenics of slavery
hasnt this been debunked?
>>
>>8091135
I mean even if it has been debunked, the general idea I was trying to get at

>>8091041
>>8090876
>the reason black trans women are more likely to be murdered is because they have more contact with other blacks
>i wouldnt be surprised if black american culture is on average more homophobic than white american culture (not necessarily for genetic reasons)

I'm black and I definitely think black people have a tendency to be more homophobic and has a higher tolerance for I guess what SJWs would call casual misogyny/sexism

the easiest thing to do when you feel like you don't have power in your life is to bully and oppress someone you think is beneath you so
shit rolls down hill so if I'm a black man feeling fucked up because of my life and feel like people are taking shit out on my I can take shit out on black women, gay black men, and black trans women and feel better about myself and the further down the totem pole I go the less consequences I face socially
>>
Unsure on where this is going but it seems to be going in a different direction.

Black American culture seems to favor masculinity. They look down upon gay man and find them weak. They think homosexuality is truly demonic.

Unsure about the demonic part but I could see why they find homosexual men as weak/soft because generally they are.
>>
>>8091339
yeah sorry I went off and derailed but I just thought I should put that out there as a fuller picture than just "because black"

african americans were/are also the most religious group in the us, usually Christian so that's also where that would come from, it's socially acceptable homophobia, built into a social institution giving hope to people with nothing else
>>
>>8091179
do you actually engage in this behavior?
>>
>>8091394
No I don't but this is just what I see in certain areas and understanding the history and factors that make black culture what it is

I guess to OPs question
>what race/class inflicts the most violence on LGBT people?

I don't have any stats but just thinking about America, I wouldn't be surprised if it was poor blacks just because the cross section of being poor, less/uneducated, and more religious seems like it is more likely to make you less tolerant of LGBT people, feels shitty to say though
>>
File: 1481115804245.jpg (59KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1481115804245.jpg
59KB, 500x550px
>If we lose law and order, wouldn't minority groups like LGBT be the first victims in the new power structure?
>depending on the state to protect yourself
you deserve death.
>>
>>8091531
ANCAPS ARE THE WORST
>>
>>8091531
Well it's either the state or everyone gets a gun. I'm not against the latter but many MANY left wingers are.

>>8091041
Yes, you're second point is what I wanted to get at here. I know the fuck cops sentiment, for example, is extremely strong among homosexuals (who have all basically aligned with BLM because intersectionality) and I am also totally aware of the violence LGBT people have faced at the hands of people in positions of power.

Perhaps, then, speaking for yourself, is having no state-run [and therefore hopefully unbiased in serving the citizens] police force seen as a boon? I suppose the two rather cynical ways of viewing it are you can face violence from the police enforcing the law or from disgruntled neighbors who have no laws to hold them back. I guess in the second case at least there are no repercussions for self defense. But we'd probably still get fucked by general crime/gang activity running unchecked.

>>8091067
>>8091080
You are right, my anarchist knowledge goes as far as "they hate government and don't want one" which could be an oversimplification. Care to give me a little summary/point me in a direction to read on the subject? Are either of your anarchists?

And 2nd poster you get me. Speaks back to what I said to the other guy: if there is a breakdown in society like I envision if anarchists got their way, I fail to see who or what would prevent people from enacting their violence on gay people that was previously only held in check by a greater desire to avoid life in prison.
>>
>>8090822
>Are there stats on what race/class inflicts the most violence on LGBT people?
Straight people.
The rest is just details.
>>
>>8091542
That's for the markets to decide son.
>>
>>8090822
Gays are worse off in low-income areas, but so is basically everyone, which is the whole reason why Communists prioritize improving the conditions in those areas, to end the suffering and conflict that is so prevalent there. And you can't really just "choose" to become part of the 1%, and even if you do choose to ally yourself with them, they really have no obligation to help you. Ordinary citizens are so far beneath them that they don't see you as even having anything to offer them, so they'd rather protect their status than risk it to help you.
>>
>>8091099
>black MGTOW types say hypergamous women promote and reward the worst, antisocial behaviors in men, crime misogyny etc, with sex and social status
Is the theory that black women are more "hypergamous" than those of other races? Otherwise, that theory wouldn't explain why blacks are more hypermasculine than other races.

>>8091531
>Well it's either the state or everyone gets a gun. I'm not against the latter but many MANY left wingers are.
In any case it's really not practical, because it's hard to work effectively when you also have to worry about protecting yourself, division of labor and specialization leads to greater efficiency. So rather than everyone farming and protecting their own land, you'd have some people specializing in farming and others specializing in protecting the farmers from crime and invasion, and once this arrangement becomes large enough you basically have the beginnings of a state.
>>
>>8090822
Anti-1% isn't communist, it's common sense. Like really, disagreeing with 8 people owning half the worlds wealth is anti private property?
Also anarchism is not nihilism. Actually existing anarchist societies have been highly organized, so there is order, and as for law, that doesn't mean that there isn't crime prevention organization internal to such a society. See Oaxaca, where my dads from, no police and it has the lowest crime rate in Mexico and even some US states
>>
>>8093734
>8 people owning half the worlds wealth
What leftist falsefact is this?
>>
>>8093734
where are anarchist societies in the world today :o
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.