[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

explain this, /tttt/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

explain this, /tttt/
>>
my nightmares have escaped and become flesh
>>
>>8090586
And then Hell vomited forth it's most vile of creations. Humanity trembled under the shadow of the colossus. No prayers were answered that day...
>>
File: yasuho1.png (230KB, 350x438px) Image search: [Google]
yasuho1.png
230KB, 350x438px
i mean i'm really scared about not passing in the future but this creature kinda gives me hope in an odd way
>>
File: confused anime girl.jpg (6KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
confused anime girl.jpg
6KB, 229x221px
>>8090586
Is that a Dead Rising psychopath?
>>
File: Ultra-SF4-Screenshot-05.jpg (733KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra-SF4-Screenshot-05.jpg
733KB, 1280x720px
>>8090586
>the future is shemale
I wish

also clearly someone doing a half-arsed Poison cosplay.
>>
>>8090586
The future should be shemale but not in the way that thing wants it. Instead of hairy, square jawed shemales pressuring straight men and gay women into sex, we should become a species of hermaphroditic, amazonian goddess looking, shemales. Our B-holes will become cloaca to be used for impregnation or #2 and our dick sizes will range from large to giant. Partners will "swordfight" the way slugs do to see who is the dominate partner. This will end all problems currently existing in society
>>
>>8091463

Yeah you dumb fruitcakes on this board fuss over this stuff so much, yet you don't seem to open your eyes and recognize that most cisgendered women look WORSE than the fatty in the OP image. The obesity problem should be something y'all welcome as a free pass to do the bare minimum (shaving carefully, styling hair and clothing in a feminine way) and still consider yourselves to be decent-looking, just because you aren't fat.

A sane man (or lesbian) will pick a weird-looking MTF over a normal cisgendered lady anytime, because a normal cisgendered lady looks like a Left 4 Dead boomer.
>>
>>8092573

I think also there should be the option of laying eggs instead of becoming pregnant, so you don't have to ruin your body.

Also come on wouldn't it be better to keep the sex hole and the poop hole separate, if you're going to be idealistically redesigning things.

Otherwise though I think you are basically correct, according to all tenets and findings of science and philosophy. There is objectively no way in which a society of beautiful shemale amazons could be bad.
>>
>>8093053
>I think also there should be the option of laying eggs instead of becoming pregnant, so you don't have to ruin your body.
Thanks for reminding me to check /d/ for an egg laying thread.
>>
>>8091463
Im more afriad that it'll be so easy to pass in the future that just passing will not be enough and it'll turn into a beauty arms race for attention from men that'll sap 30% of female gdp.
>>
>>8092573
/d/ pls
>>
>>8090586

Looks like a cis British girl.
>>
>>8093492
>female gdp
Which is what, 20% of actual GDP?
>>
>>8093819
literally this
>>
>>8093053
>I think also there should be the option of laying eggs instead of becoming pregnant, so you don't have to ruin your body.
Good thinking.
>Also come on wouldn't it be better to keep the sex hole and the poop hole separate
Bad thinking. Unless you plan on keeping vaginas as a thing, which would be gross, then the only other way would be penis in penis insertion. The idea of some people having really thick dicks is hot but then we'd also need people with thing ones to make it work which would be terrible. Boipuccis are beautiful and the only gross thing about assholes is doody. If people are on a healthy diet then not only will your doody not stink but it will also be healthy to ingest to get any nutrients your body missed. Cloaca buttholes will motivate people to live a healthier lifestyle
>>
File: yup.webm (952KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
yup.webm
952KB, 250x188px
>>8090586
>>
>>8090586
It means extinction is the future
>>
>>8094226
Gross domestic penis
>>
>>8090586
jeffree star looks.. good
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.