[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the tranny mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

File: fetish1[1].jpg (30KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
fetish1[1].jpg
30KB, 1024x768px
why do trannies love getting the shit kicked out of them?
like legitimately most trannies have some kind of fetish where they like being hit/choked/whipped.
what is going on here? why do they think like this?
>>
idklol i just like it

>tfw gf wont do this to me
>>
>>8089624
I don't get it either, and I'm trans too.

I mean I like stuff like light spanking during sex, but never more than something playful like that. When it starts to get actually painful then I don't care for it anymore.

Maybe it has something to do with transbians like >>8089627 ...
>>
>>8089624
Not into physical pain, but I get a bit turned in fantasizing about a boyfriend that calls me a fag and spits on me and such. Maybe it's a fantasy self pity thing for me
>>
It's an outlet for my intense self-hatred and desire for annihilation, self-destruction, and punishment.
>>
>>8089624
It's all the shit they have to go through in life
They end up internalizing it and feeling okay with bad shit happen to them
At least if they ASK to be hit//kicked/etc they have the illusion of controlling the anger directed at them.
>>
Being trans makes you feel punished sometimes, you get used to it.
>>
I hate myself, and fucking guys who hate me is nice because we have something in common.
>>
>>8089805
>>8089785
>>8089685
>>8089682
>>8089678

good lord, the meme is real.

(but seriously, i feel bad for you now that you've said that thats why)
>>
>>8089624

They have confidence, and they hate themselves. So of course they love when others punish them, they believe they deserve it.

All trannies are mentally ill.
>>
idk I have a bf and I really like it when he does light slapping and like collar play and he calls me a slut and stuff. I fantasize about harder stuff and he knows, but he also knows that they're just fantasies.
And then we have limits like, no cutting, the only blood should come out of biting, no leaving visible marks except hickys, and no bullying me about being trans, no suffocation/hard choking but putting his hand around my neck or over my face is fine as long as I can mostly breath. But I also like doing dommish things like tying him up and riding him and stuff so idk.
>>
>>8089844
I mean you aren't wrong

but all gay men are fucking assholes
>>
> punished
> already a demon
>>
>>8089867
dude big boss is bisexual
him an ocelot were a thing
>>
>>8089867
top quality post friendo
>>
>>8089624
AGPs are subs.
>>
>>8089624
>I fantasize about a strong chick restraining me, smooshing my face into a pillow/hair pulling/rough-painful handling in general and talking vicious to me.

I don't know why, but I guess the idea of letting go feels good. Maybe it's because I feel like I have no control of my life, I live in constant fear of everyone around me, and my self-image is kind of shitty yeah. I guess it'd just...feel reassuring in some weird way to let go and let these things happen from someone I trust.
>>
fetishes are Pavlovian not Freudian you ignorant cucks.

If you like getting dominated its because you like people who like dominating
>>
probably something to do with the fact that my childhood till early adulthood was nothing but abuse invalidation neglecy shaming etc

i guess being abused validates me idk

bpd fucking sucks
>>
>>8092568
>my childhood till early adulthood was nothing but abuse invalidation neglecy shaming etc
What happened?
>>
>>8092568
Hot
>>
>>8092591
id always be left alone my mom would grab and pull my hair often once so bad my neck hurt one of my brothers would choke me often dad was never around until he died when i was 8 and id always feel like everyone thinks im fucking stupid and ugly and so on idk
>>
>>8092642
Hot
>>
>>8092642
Let me hurt you even more throughout your life anon. You sound pretty sexy ngl
>>
>>8092643
>>8092655
i just want to be loved by someone idk like right now im just in this pls hold me and tell me everythings gonna be okay and im dumb mode

like i still live in this abusive place and like 2 nights lately ive had to fear for my life
>>
>>8092669
I'll hold you if you want anon. Location/contact?
>>
>>8092689
right now finland which fucking blows donkey dick but Vancouver soon cuz thats where all my friends live
>>
>>8092706
>tfw Scotland

Hope you find peace over at Vancouver anon
>>
>>8092642
Why were they like that? How did your brother die?

>>8092669
>like 2 nights lately ive had to fear for my life
From your family? Get out of there.
>>
File: oneday.png (221KB, 1083x851px) Image search: [Google]
oneday.png
221KB, 1083x851px
>tfw physical pain is the best feeling in the world to you and you masturbate to the thought of being chainsawed in half
I'm completely normal and boring outside this fetish and my being a tranny, I swear
>>
>>8092755
Well that's a new kind of masochism I haven't heard before!
>>
>>8089624
I don't like getting the shit kicked out of me. I enjoy mild choking, mild slapping/spanking, hair pulling, but I don't know a single tranny that wants to be beat the shit out of. Where are you getting this idea?

I know there are some people, not only trans, but men and women too that are sadists/masochists and into pain and weird shit. It's not a tranny-only thing.

To be honest, it might be related to daddy issues.
>>
>>8092736
>Why were they like that? How did your brother die?
uhh idk also not my brother my dads the one who died

also im moving out in a few months

>>8092714
i hope i will i mean it'll be a completely new life

new identity new name new nationality new gender new everything its gonna be good but too bad i will always feel inferior to all my friends there and not real
>>
I was bullied my whole life got tied up and thrown into a closet by my brothers. Now super into being restrained tied up etc, also like being whipped and even do it to myself, so many beatings I had an ex that would degrade me and raped me a couple times. Not mtf btw femboi
>>
>>8089624
this is the type of thing that makes me wonder if I really am trans after all

seems like all trans people on these forums are these pathetic self loathing masochistic weebs that can't even look in the mirror without breaking down because of their crippling dysphoria

I just want to be a cute tranny Daria, I don't like any of this other shit
>>
>>8092853
I'm >>8092755 and I don't watch anime, I have my own car and place and am doing well for myself. I don't really have a lot in common with the mtfs on this board either except I guess the masochism.
>>
>>8092873
>I have my own car
not having a car is an mtf thing?
>>
>>8092879
I'm MtF and I know that I will never ever drive. Just too much pressure, same with getting a degree, having a job, or living with people other than my family. It's not that I'm not smart or capable, it's just that it's far too anxiety-inducing and I know that I'll screw up and it will give me trauma and make me feel even worse about myself in the long LONG run, which I really can't afford.
>>
>>8092811
This is hot, where do you live?
>>
>>8092897
Where are you?
>>
>>8092897
aww. I bet you're bi.
>>
Because women generally like to be submissive and men generally like to be dominate. I like making my bf feel like a real man when he fuck me and I love feeling like a fragile little thing
>>
>>8092879
I wasn't saying that I'm different from a lot of the mtfs here because I have a car, I was saying that I don't consider myself pathetic and self-loathing and I have my shit together. I like pain because that's just the way I am, when I was a kid I accidentally cut myself with a knife and it felt good for some reason and it went from there.
>>
>>8090102
Naw, the control aspect is huge. If you have low self worth and you already beat yourself up all the time then having someone else do it for you can be cathartic. Even more so if it's someone you trust and they take good care of you otherwise.

I have this thing going on with my trans gf where we switch off to provide each other exactly this.
>>
>>8092942
Marry me
>>
Enjoying being dominated and controlled is commonplace as hell, regardless of gender or being trans or whatever
>>
>>8092897
In the long LONG run you learn that everyone learns from mistakes and the only way to better yourself is allowing yourself to make those mistakes. You learn to forgive yourself. You could really use a GOOD therapist (there are plenty of shitty ones).
>>
>>8092919
California

>>8092933
Yeah, how did you know?

>>8092978
Well I have one right now, idk how good she is tho
>>
>>8092997
Your particular kind of self-depreciation screamed wanting a boyfriend to care for you and save you from pressure and anxiety.
>>
>>8093014
:(

Okay yeah, but I don't really want to subject anyone to my bullshit like I said, so idk if I'll ever really be in a relationship.
>>
>>8092913
The south sadly and not the parts of the south that are friendly to homosex
>>
>>8093127
Don't be sad anon! I bet lots of cis girls feel the same, or would if they knew how lucky they were.

You do deserve somebody who can understand you.
>>
>>8092997
If she's not helping you find coping mechanisms for your self defeating thought processes (the patterns in thinking that lead you to believe that you're helpless) then it might be time to look for another one.

Of course you'll only ever get out of it what you put in.
>>
>>8093152
Be careful, you might be setting them up for a dependent or codependent relationship, which will make everything worse if they don't have enough self awareness to correct the mistakes/identify the circumstances that lead to such a potentially destructive relationship.
>>
>>8092958
But I don't even know you anon
>>
>>8093171
I guess one always needs to be careful of that, but being aware of the chance you're using a relationship to compensate for things will help her spot it.

If someone has a dependent personality a partner could help them lead a more fulfilling life.
>>
>>8089624
idk. I guess I'm just a sub.
>>
>>8090102
This desu. I like cute things but I can't have a sustained attraction to someone weaker than me. It's very off putting.
>>
>>8093184
Then get to know me, contact?
>>
I just want my crush to look me in the eyes and say they want to fuck my mouth

t. want to be raped by her badly
>>
>>8089624
I'm into BDSM but I'm not into the heavy stuff.
I think it's because I'm a sperg, I like how rigid, orderly and easy to understand at face value BDSM can be.
>>
>>8093207
A dependant person can attract the worst kind of people. From people with hero complexes that have just as many issues, to abusers, to people looking to just use the relationship to get what they want.

People prey on the needy. It's part of why it's best to develop yourself and become the kind of person you want to date before you start dating. Then again, I wouldn't have this perspective if I didn't go through a shitty dependent relationship 3 years ago. That bs inspired me to go back to school and turn my shitty life around. Maybe it'll work out for her too.
>>
>>8094424
What if you can't develop yourself very well and would be able to better with someone who wouldn't preying on you but would help you develop?

I don't think I'll ever become the kind of person I want to date on my own.
>>
I hate myself for being this way as much as my family would hate me for doing this
>>
A shitton of cis girls are into some hair pulling, biting, scratching or slapping, or being pushed around. It's pretty normie and I don't fetishize much further than that (though I'll go a lot further because I want to please my partner)
>>
>>8089624
i want my face kicked in because a bloody bruised mess is preferable over what i have currently
>>
>>8097112
You're probably a qt and not even ugly, I love you anon
>>
>>8089682

/thread
>>
File: 1490639650794.png (369KB, 1113x654px) Image search: [Google]
1490639650794.png
369KB, 1113x654px
>>8089624
>why do trannies love getting the shit kicked out of them?
>like legitimately most trannies have some kind of fetish where they like being hit/choked/whipped.
I'm MtF and I have that. I often fantasize about having a sadistic gf who would beat me up(or do other things like choking me) and would enjoy it.
I'm bi, but I don't want a guy to abuse me, because violent aggressive men are too chillingly scary.
I had no idea that was common though.
I also can be dominating with the right partner.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.