[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regrets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Doggo_regret.jpg (34KB, 477x353px) Image search: [Google]
Doggo_regret.jpg
34KB, 477x353px
I need help, /lgbt/.

>Be gay kissless virgin
>Always want monogamous relationship; virginity by choice
>Think having bf would be cute
>Put myself out there and look for dates
>Nothing
>Everyone I meet in my age group is the same type; extremely feminine and campy
>Get a little tipsy with friends because vacation
>Download Grindr
>Get messaged by an older guy and chat
>Arrange to meet for sexy stuff at an undisclosed time in future
>Get really horny and touch myself
>As soon as finished, starting to feel regret for having done this

Should I follow through this through or cut it off? Will I regret it if I do him? Will it impact my future love life? I'm just not sure what to do right now.
Also, any other experiences with this kind of thing itt.
>>
File: omgpetergriffin.jpg (72KB, 625x455px) Image search: [Google]
omgpetergriffin.jpg
72KB, 625x455px
You regret lots of stuff when you're a fucking inexperienced naive tween-brained moron and you end up doing a lot of fucking retarded crap because you're too fucking ignorant to know better and your head is full of literally poo and glitter unicorn farts.

Eventually, and inevitably, you will grow the goddamn fuck up and cut this bobble-head-on-a-stick bullshit out, and start acting like a sober bitter old adult, whether you fucking like it or not.

Do whatever the fuck you want, dude.
Fuck this guy, regret it, get over it.
Don't fuck this guy, and forget about it like 5 minutes later when something else comes along to distract you.
Or just never fuck anyone, and end up a fucking weirdo freak who acts like Michael Jackson your whole fucking life and have people grab their kids away from you and give you dirty looks when you walk past them.
It's literally your life and your mistakes will be your problem.
>>
>>8088073
>>Be gay kissless virgin
>>Always want monogamous relationship; virginity by choice
>>Think having bf would be cute

are you me anon? only im masculine
>>
File: 1396382926679.jpg (124KB, 488x329px) Image search: [Google]
1396382926679.jpg
124KB, 488x329px
>>8088073
You can go out in a public place for a date instead
>>
>>8090262
Same here
there are dozens of us it would seem
>>
>>8088073
Maybe, maybe not. Pretty similar thing but I went through with it anyway. Went to a gay movie festival thing, saw two movies, smoke between movies and talk, go for dinner after. Generally he acted like a gentleman and was never pushy, decent conversation. He had made up a bed in the spare room for me, but I chose to sleep in his bed because cuddles are really nice. I woke up horny because 19 and asked him to fuck me. It was okay, his mouth tasted gross and his penis was small and uncomfortably hard. Then he made a pretty decent breakfast and dropped me off the train station. If it weren't for the age gap I might have dated him but it was kinda weird I guess. I dropped them not long after because he started being a bit creepy which made me regret it in retrospect but I got over it. I'm now in a relationship with a man I love dearly and hope to one day marry.

I think you might be like me and are more interested in romance and companionship so I think you'll feel gross if you go for straight up sex. Is it more a sex thing or would you date them? Either way, make it more like a date, it gives you time to vibe them out. Go do something with them and see if you're comfortable being around them. If he invites you back to his place he wants to fuck, so if you wanna fuck go with him. If not politely decline. If you want to date him, politely decline the invitation and let him know you had a good time, ask if he'd like to see you again, if yes then arrange another date. If he acts like a dick cause you're not putting out drop them. If you going to date then it's okay to make them work a bit for it and you'll be less likely to regret it. Just don't be a tease otherwise you might get raped...
>>
Idk but i totally met the best guy on grindr. I want to spend every minute with him. :(
>>
>>8090262
Who said I wasn't masculine? M-masc relationships can be cute...
>And I decided that going against how I've felt for 19 years because of temporary alcohol and boners is actually retarded
>>
>>8090338
This. OP, consider asking people for dates instead of hookups if you're so inexperienced. Especially so if you're young.
>>
>>8090400
time for an orgy boyos
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.