[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I, an 18 y/o ugly fag gets on hormones and gets FFS while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1484505484236.png (216KB, 375x403px) Image search: [Google]
1484505484236.png
216KB, 375x403px
If I, an 18 y/o ugly fag gets on hormones and gets FFS while practicing all of the other standard stuff like mannerisms, voice and clothing, what are my precise percentage chances of passing after 3 years to 3 significant figures preferably?
>>
>>8087990
with ffs, high
>>
>>8087990
Depends on how ugly you are, faggots like Blaire get FFS and still don't pass, but assuming you have normal genetics, you'll probably pass after all of that.
>>
>>8088049
if you think blaire doesn't pass you are delusional and you need some time out of this board
>>
>>8088036
Not OP, but what if you're all the above stuff, but also just under 6 ft with wide shoulders?
>>
We'll need a pic of you.
>>
>>8088080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUOjuiAikrU

Tell me this guy would pass IRL
>>
>>8088104
I am actually laughing. There's absolutely no way she doesn't pass. The fact that you think she wouldn't just shows me the state of the mental health of some people on this board.
>>
>>8088170
He looks and sounds like a faggot, what the hell are you even talking about? This is the kind of person I wouldn't want to hang out with because it would draw too much attention from cis people, although to be honest, cis people are kind of really bad at clocking, so who knows.
>>
>>8088235
Your brain is melting, leave this board and go outside
>>
>>8088036
>>8088049
>>8088091
I'm not confident enough to post a pic sorry

hm my body is okay, it's nowhere near as nice as I'd like it to be but it's about average for a male of my age, on a scale of 1-100 with 100 being freakishly masculine and 1 being freakishly feminine, I'd say 45

my face is what I'm concerned about, it's kinda wide and long and my nose is like long a slab of shit stuck to my face, my friends regularly call me a jew, on top of that my brow ridge feels quite heavy and I have "to smart too" meme forehead. It has a few redeeming qualities like large eyes, high cheekbones, female sized lips and luscious thick hair, but that's about it.

ugly 1-100: it'll be 65
masculine 1-100: it'll be 70

I mean, I feel too masculine to even try to be a femboy without HRT.
>>
>>8088352
most of those problems can be fixed with ffs. I would check your shoulder and hip measurements too, and your height, as these things cannot be changed.
>>
>>8088395
height: 170 cm
shoulders: 15 inches width
hips: 33 cm width (I measured from the edges of the pelvis bone that touch the front part of your body)

kinda disappointing but there you go
>>
>>8088513
>shoulders: 15 inches width
Biacromial (between arm sockets) or bideltoid (one end of arm to the other)? If the former, you're really wide for your height. If the latter, it's smaller than average females.
>>
>>8087990

i always notice trannies why not just stay a dude and fuck guys why ruin your body
>>
>>8088733

Because puberty is what ruined our bodies from our perspective.
>>
>>8088764

yeah im trying to imagine being a girl rn and that would blow desu I'm a really dominant and aggressive guy

no way of knowing but I care about fucking a lot and hot lesbian would seem like the way to go
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 857x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 857x468px
>>8088170
>>8088080
Mickey Mouse voice and looks like shit from bad angles. He needs a reversion surgery and Korean vfs
>>
>>8088723
Bidetoid
that being I said I realised I measured it wrong somehow and I'm actually 16 inches

>>8088733
you wouldn't notice that they're a tranny if they passed tho

aha!
>>
>>8088856
>look at this ultra cherrypicked screenshot
>he
nah
>>
>>8088874

the only tranny that I've ever seen who has ever ambiguously, maybe passed is that Blaire girl on youtube

and even then there are certain features about her you can just tell, especially when she doesn't get to have all the variables in control (i.e. camera angles).

that and a few thai chicks with dix

the odds that a given white tranny will pass are almost none lel
>>
>>8088951
I dunno, I showed a cis friend Blaire and he was completely flabbergasted that she was trans

I think you're trans rader might be overtuned desu, plenty of times I see women who I think might be trans but I then realise they have plenty of other feminine traits, and that if you look hard enough, you always find what you're looking for.
>>
>>8088981

i think its cos i really dont like masculine women so yeah, my radar is peak

some of my more masculine women professors were making the alarm bells go off

that said I would ram the shit out of blairs boipucci no homo kek
>>
>>8088352
You can get a nose job it's an easy fix. I got a nose job (had my nose broken in a fight), it looks awesome now. If you are going to transition just do it NOW don't wait. Get as much done as soon as possible or don't ever do it at all. It's fucked up but you need to make a choice and once you choose it you will be stuck with that choice 4ever.
>>
>>8088856
I'm starting to think she never actually had surgery, I don't want to believe that an FFS surgeon could do so little to fix someone's face.
>>
>>8091085
Where should you get a nose job as a trans girl, and how much should it cost?
>>
>>8087990
see
>>8091076
>>
>>8088856
Sauce for image?
>>
99%
>>
>>8091096
Because she didn't

>but she looks so different than before in these videos
hormones + makeup + good hairstyle for her face
>hurr durr hormones do nothing
not much by themselves, but with everything else in combination you can fix a face pretty well
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.