[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBTZ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

Should zoophiles be accepted as part of the LGBT community? Why or why not?
>>
>>8087480
animals cant consent
>>
Nah.
Not needed.
They're more than welcome in the furry community.
>>
>>8087487
Animals don't consent to anything humans do to them, from ownership to being eaten to being used in scientific testing. Why is sex with animals different?
>>
stupid question, because like statistically there's gotta be some in the community already, and i'm preeeeetty sure i've seen zoo stuff at a pride event before. so like. accepted? probably not. but they're already present for sure.

personally, i'm conflicted - i think it's sick if people go stickin' their dicks in things that can't give a yes or no. buuuuut i positively don't give a single fuck if people wanna let animals dick them.

like, if you wanna go pull a mr. hands sequel or let your dog rail you that's your business, idgaf.
>>
File: what a goddamn revelation.jpg (4KB, 196x128px) Image search: [Google]
what a goddamn revelation.jpg
4KB, 196x128px
>>8087506
well shit you just resolved thousands of years of social taboos in one anonymous post, there, boyo, what an accomplishment
>>
Fags buy more than enough Bad Dragon dog dicks. Might as well just go all the way with it.
>>
The majority of furries are LGBT so probably
>>
>>8087506
because they still live after being fucked, so it's a continued mistreatment.
>>
>>8087480
What about AZPs?
>>
It's actually incredibly common for girls, normal non-lgbtgg girls, to fuck their dog.
You will never ever hear it from a girl actually owning up to it in real life, but it is VERY common for them to have been fucked by a dog here and there, or at least once in their life.
>>
>>8087506
>from ownership
Ownership doesn't imply abuse, and abusive owners are greatly frowned upon.
>to being eaten
Animals eating each other is just how the world works. If we didn't domesticate and eat chickens they'd just be getting killed out in the wild by other wild animals instead.
>to being used in scientific testing
It can be unfortunate when it involves things like vivisections, inhumane surgeries, etc, but it's a necessary evil for the advancement of science and thus improving the quality of human life. Creating cyborg rats can lead to advances in human prosthetic, for example. Testing medications on animals helps to ensure that they're safe for humans. Unless you value animal life more than human life, scientific testing is acceptable. And not all scientific testing involves replacing a rat's legs with prosthetic or stuffing it full of potentially dangerous medicine. Sometimes it's simple and humane, like intelligence tests.
>>
>>8088790
TIL getting laid doesn't improve your quality of life.
>>
>>8088798
Getting laid consensually might for some people, but does being raped? An animal can't consent to sex with a human, so any sex between humans and animals is rape.
>>
>>8088813
>it's a necessary evil
>>
>>8088766
How would you know?
>>
File: whiteys.jpg (61KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
whiteys.jpg
61KB, 1024x576px
>>8087480
Only white girls and their horses/dogs
>>
>>8088813
Animals, at least dogs and horses, are more than capable of defending themselves and attacking someone they feel is mistreating them. If a dag doesn't bite your dick off that's a pretty good indication of consent.
>>
>>8088828
He's a big guy, he knows these things.
>>
>>8088728
Seems like killing them after fucking would solve this dilemma, point still stands
>>
>>8088884
It's just making em suffer for no reason though. Killing them has a reason.

The law isn't made by stupid people anon.
>>
>>8088884
Make that your campaign slogan
>>
>>8087480

I thought they were. Isn't that what the Q was for?
>>
>>8088910
What if he fucks the animal to death?
>>
>>8087480
No, it's animal abuse most of the time
>>
>>8088922
That's abuse.
The law exists for a reason anon, it's to protect animals lives.
>>
>>8088910
>It's just making em suffer for no reason though.
No it isn't idiot, it's making them "suffer" for human quality of life, exactly the same as eating them or using them in animal experiments.

>The law isn't made by stupid people anon.
That's demonstrably incorrect.
>>
>>8088926
>it's animal abuse most of the time
That doesn't become true simply because you say it.
>>
>>8088956
>That's abuse.
The same way food and leather and so on made from animals are. Do you want that banned too or are you a hypocrite?
>>
>>8088956
What if he first drugs the animal so it doesn't feel anything, then fucks it to death?
>>
>>8088957
>>8088989
>>8088968

I'm not even going to respond, it's the law to abuse them. And you sound like a filthy animal abuser yourself.

If you fuck the animal it's proven they feel pain. You can't defend that, they feel unnecessary pain, we don't eat them alive or for no reason.
>>
>>8088989
if you drug an animal and then beat it to death it's still animal abuse

>>8088968
possibly, i think it's a discussion worth having at least. our entire laws of 'animal abuse' are very inconsistent with the meat/leather industry
>>
>>8089016
>I'm wrong and I know I'm wrong
Ok.
>>
>>8089022
I agree.

Those laws should be scrapped.
>>
>>8087480
No.
The "LGBT" community should be conformed of humans with the capacity of consent a sexual relationship.
If there were sentient animals then that would be different, but since those doens't exist then it should be only humans (and dolphins, maybe. Also that gorilla that can talk with sign language).
>>
>>8089022
No it isn't, because the animal can't feel it.
>>
>>8089085
LGBTDGtctwsl

Can't wait to see that on a sign at pride.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.