[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poll for *CIS* Bisexuals Only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

http://www.strawpoll.me/12724917

No mtf or ftm responses please.

If you have any specific reasons for your answer, please include them in a post below.
>>
>>8087250
>http://www.strawpoll.me/12724917
I am a bisexual male and yes, I would (both mtf and ftm)

But not BECAUSE they're trans.
>>
biological bi male, mtf only here.
>>
no because i'm never in the mood for a hotdog in a taco shell
>>
>>8087250
i'm trans and i filled out yr poll ANYWAY
>>
>>8087309
Well now we won't get an accurate statistic. Thanks, retard.
>>
>>8087325
(pre-transition; close enough fggt)
>>
>>8087349
>No mtf or ftm responses please.

learn to read you obnoxious fool.
>>
Every mtf I've encountered irl has been batshit crazy so I'd only go with ftms. The non-sjws are pretty chill and I've seen some really attractive ones.

t. bi cis male
>>
>>8087349
At least tell us which answer you selected.
>>
>>8087372
no
>>
>>8087381
t. 25-year-old agp hon
>>
>>8087381
you bastard i'll kill you
>>
>>8087414
>replying to yourself
>>
Bi woman, fuck no.
>>
>>8087421
what?
>>
>>8087423

Bi cis guy here. Why not a trans? Some of them are alright.
>>
>>8087541
>Some of them are alright.

Some bisexuals are actually bisexual, and not pansexual.
>>
You're not bisexual you're just thirsty sluts and desperate
>>
>>8087548
>>8087552
yeah, or this.
>>
>>8087548
>pansexual
>a real thing
back to tumblr you go
>>
>>8087541
cis women are mentally handicapped by nature so it's better to not try and reason with them. she's probably a feminist which is why.
>>
>>8087599
>>8087541
There's one right there fucknut.
>>
>>8087250
>tfw will never find a gf
>>
>>8087758
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: hot-crazy.jpg (22KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
hot-crazy.jpg
22KB, 600x315px
>>8087355
"Crazy in the head = crazy in the bed"
>>
>>8087250
cis isn't an acronym
>>
File: Rd4s.png (452KB, 665x670px) Image search: [Google]
Rd4s.png
452KB, 665x670px
I'm also trans and took the poll, we're taking over this shit now
>>
File: 1491868251860.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491868251860.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>8089080
yes it is, it stands for "comfortable in skin" retard
>>
>>8089321
No, it's a Latin prefix which means "on this side of." The Romans used to refer to lands north of the Alps as transalpine, as opposed to cisalpine, for example.

Don't you study history?
>>
>>8087250
bi M
would date a mtf if they are not too feminine
would date a ftm if they're boyish/androgynous
but desu I don't mind either way
>>
>>8089358
No, it's an acronym meaning "Comfortable In Skin" like the other poster just told you. Do you even /tttt/?
>>
>>8089358
You'll shit yourself at this but, sometimes things mean multiple things.
>>
>>8089080
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Independent_States
fuck you russophobic piece of shit!!!
>>
pretty obvious that bisexual men are the most open minded people
>>
>>8089704
That's like saying playing overwatch makes you open minded and doesn't just mean you have bad taste.
>>
>>8089652
>>8089321

no it doesn't its a shortened form of cisgender
>>
>>8089726
>>>>/tumblr/
>>
Bi female, but I lean towards men somewhat.

I would date either as long as they passed. It would be nice though if the MtF had SRS and the FtM had top surgery.
>>
File: fuck circumsition.png (402KB, 637x533px) Image search: [Google]
fuck circumsition.png
402KB, 637x533px
bi cis male and i would date both.

unlike >>8089846 i prefer them no-op if is possible, i don't want axe wound and arm-dicks, but if they are good looking or i just love them, them i accept their genitals, be natural or post-op.
>>
>>8092358
what is wrong with america?
>>
File: whenthehotlineblingjustright.png (243KB, 600x652px) Image search: [Google]
whenthehotlineblingjustright.png
243KB, 600x652px
The only benefit of dating a trans is when you dump them they kill themselves so you never have to worry about running into your ex-.
>>
File: SQxB.png (88KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
SQxB.png
88KB, 320x288px
>>8092358
>fuck circumsition.png
>circumsition
>>
>>8092675
i don't live in america and my native language is not english.
>>
You're missing option of

>You should date the opposite sex and the transitioning equivalent

I date women and would date a ftm, but I would not date nor bang a straight up dude.
>>
Bi male

My ideal partner is a female to femboy. Ftfbs make the cutest twinks and they age better and we could even breed together.

I don't like masc ftms on t or mtfs because I prefer femboys.

If I want a girl I get a girl, if I want a guy I get a guy, and if I want a femboy I get a femboy or ftfb.

But if I met the right person all this goes out the window
>>
>>8089717

it literally does if you say, don't ever usually play Blizzard games

depends on how you look at it
>>
>>8087758

I identify as bisexual, not as pansexual. There is no meaningful distinction between the two though, since there are only two sexes. You can identify as whatever gender you want, but you still are either having a dick or a pussy, barring the odd Intersex person (who still mostly tend to have one of the two parts, just with some weird chromosomes).

As far as I'm concerned, if you like dicks on boys, and you like pussies on girls, why not like a dick on a girl? Or a pussy on a boy? Okay, granted hairy pussy isn't that attractive, especially if you're more into twinks than more manly men, but ultimately trans people are just a little bit of this and a little bit of that.
>>
Cis female, both are okay. My crush might be a closeted mtf (has some tumblgender now kek).
>>
>>8094923
>As far as I'm concerned

No, that's not how it works. This isn't something you just think about logically and suddenly, your feelings about it go away. For you, a hole's a hole, you are focused on the way the person looks, what they can do for you. This is childlike thinking.
>>
>>8095080
Also I see it in the same vein as a disability fetish.

Instead of trying to lecture people on how they should try to guilt themselves into being more sexually open, be happy that for the most part, most men aren't going to discriminate.
>>
>>8095080
There's two sexes plus anomalies. Attraction to gender roles is really just attraction to body types. It's childlike thinking to pretend anything exists beyond its physical properties.
>>
>>8095130
I don't understand, then, why I'm the only person who gets completely turned off at the thought of it. Life isn't anime.
>>
>>8095135
Some reason relating to their physical properties I bet.
>>
>>8094923
>if you like dicks on boys, and you like pussies on girls, why not like a dick on a girl?

That's not what they are though, are they?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.