[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christian Repression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: repressor.png (517KB, 1278x873px) Image search: [Google]
repressor.png
517KB, 1278x873px
I found this guys youtube and can't understand how can someone so obviously trans not at least try to transition?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZIEH5-Q8O4
He talks about how wanting to paint his nails or wishing for a vagina is because of an evil spirit.
> Video titles like Just a Man: Dying Daily, Living Large
> Strong Feminine Desires: No Match for a Pure Heart
> Replacing Feminine Tendencies with Masculine Strength
> Transgender Fantasy is Like a Drug

Is this guy the ultimate repressor?
>>
>>8087075
I don't usually buy into the transition or die narrative, but this guy looks ready to end it.
>>
>>8087075
he isnt repressed he's right im a wiccan and i can tell u trust me
>>
File: x4ep.jpg (144KB, 1513x1355px) Image search: [Google]
x4ep.jpg
144KB, 1513x1355px
this is making me sad desu

we need to help her
>>
>>8087075
>someone so obviously trans
But /lgbt/ has said someone obviously male-presenting can't be trans.
>>
>>8087173
its not like he lives in a super conservative and religious region or anything

if he didnt transition at age 4 he's not TrueTrans™

also wanting to paint his nails and wear makeup def makes him AGP, because only cis women and early transitioners can do that
>>
>>8087211
the op screenshot is a video about sissy hypno, he's definitely agp
it's just that agp isn't incompatible with being trutrans
and this motherfucker is trutrans as fuck
>>
File: ROF8OQvDmxytW.gif (506KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
ROF8OQvDmxytW.gif
506KB, 500x283px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkSF3lOXi2c

>''i wanted to transition ever since i was 11 and messed around with hormones, but then i had a revelation and found jesus"

we HAVE to do something, /tttt/
>>
>>8087152
Yeah and I've broken the veil and talked with a 4th dimensional being as a Chaos cultist.

You aint shit son.
>>
>>8087237
I want everyone here to understand that Jesus said nothing about this sort of thing and that you can be both LGBT and Christian.

God loves you.
>>
>>8087290
>you can be both LGBT and Christian
Doesn't the bible state the opposite?
>>
File: 1478994138588.jpg (39KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
1478994138588.jpg
39KB, 720x544px
>wanting to go to heaven
>not wanting to be a ghost possessing qt grills
>>
>>8087296
No.

>inb4 onslaught of out-of-context passages
>>
>>8087075

And they're a youth counselor too. Can you imagine the kids they've fucked up because he couldn't keep his mental illness to himself? And look at all of the people in the comments in the same boat eating this shit up.
>>
>>8087258
umm i actually have a diploma on alternative medicine on wisconsin's alternative medicine school as well as experience in accupuncture

try again son
>>
>>8087168
this isnt your run of the mill anime were u get to solve someone's problems in one episode and in the next someone elses

leave this man alone ffs
>>
>>8087345
Fuck your bought degree. I spent 2 years in the wild, fasting, meditating, hunting, making chimora and growing my own food. Fact you mention accupuncture is plenty of reason for me to laugh at you.

Your assin ass probably waves sage and does salt lines right? (protip: if you do? You're not a user of note. Real mages create our own systems.)
>>
>>8087345
>>8087369
Fucking scrubs, I've deliberately killed myself several times through resurrectable means so I can experience ghostforia and go on to convert others to the ways of ghost god.
>>
>>8087369
i have seen more chakras in a month than you'll probably ever see in all your lifetimes and i KNOW that demonic possesion is a real thing and female spirits can infect men

it's happened time and time again
>>
>>8087314
This desu
>>
File: x2xh.png (705KB, 800x1113px) Image search: [Google]
x2xh.png
705KB, 800x1113px
>>8087352
>this isnt your run of the mill anime were u get to solve someone's problems in one episode and in the next someone elses

duh, it's gonna take a whole season

but srsly i like helping people if i can
>>
>>8087387
Fuck you and your colored hair and lack of brain.
>>
>>8087388
>>8087387
>>8087386
>>8087369
yooo
can we stop this meme
its not even funny
>>
>>8087387

Why would a female spirit take control of a man and not a woman? And why pretty much always in childhood?

>>8087407

Just you, senpai, because I'm laughing.
>>
>>8087237
>we HAVE to do something, /tttt/
why? there's people you can help right here.
>>
>>8087517
and i already do that when i have the chance to, sooooo
>>
>>8087547
what help can someone like that be given?
>>
>>8087559
reach out to him like that one eceleb

we have strength in numbers
>>
>>8087568
What help would breaking this idiots anti trans complex do for anyone? He is well past the point of having any chance of passing / a successful transition.. Why even bother he is a hopeless idiot that used his stupid religion as a means to repress.
>>
File: finastride works.jpg (447KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
finastride works.jpg
447KB, 1564x1564px
>>8087574
>having any chance of passing
eh, he doesnt really have it that bad
makeup is a big part of looking feminine, people seem to forget that

>he is a hopeless idiot that used his stupid religion as a means to repress.
because nobody deserves to suffer the torturous existence of being repressed. and why blame him when hes just another victim of what effectively is a "cult".
>>
>>8087611
wtf is that really him?
>>
>>8087568
>reach out to him like that one eceleb
which eceleb did we reach out to?

>>8087611
>nobody deserves to suffer the torturous existence of being repressed
nobody deserves to suffer the torturous existence of being trans at all whether they repress or not.
>>
>>8087568

/lgbt/ has failed to get Arin Hanson to transition, if that's who you mean.
>>
>>8087471
According to the research i have found, almost all documented cases are of widows who died weeping over their dead husbands and they infect men because oof that to come back to their husbands but in a symbolic way
>>
>>8087307
>AGP ghost
spooky
>>
>>8087611
>eh, he doesnt really have it that bad

I'll admit i'm biased right now cause i'm in a sadposting mood but here is what i see:

>huge forehead
>masculine upper lip
>dad chin
>extremely masculine jaw
>very deep / masculine speaking pattern / voice.
>huge adams apple
>relative brow bossing

This guy is going to experience hell if he ever tries to transition thats just the sad fact of life. Maybe he would benefit from starting hrt and never socially transitioning but still think about the possible effects that might have on his social life / sense of "community," for instance:

>comes off as extremely religious which = entire social group / family is probably also extremely religious

Imagine how hard it would be to make this guy admit he is trans / alienate himself from his entire community to pursue becoming a non passing trans woman? How would this improve his quality of life in any meaningful way?

>why blame him when hes just another victim of what effectively is a "cult"

Thats true.
>>
File: 1429798907196.png (36KB, 675x559px) Image search: [Google]
1429798907196.png
36KB, 675x559px
>>8087658
>tfw considered compiling audio clips of him in the early months of Game Grumps, making a joke where he wants to transition, because you could totally create a convincing trans narrative
>realize at that moment arin is trans as fuck and cancel making the video because it wasn't funny then
>>
>>8087658
>>8087682
I don't know this person. What are the signs?
>>
File: whydidyouwait.jpg (55KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
whydidyouwait.jpg
55KB, 600x450px
>>8087719
>has been dressed as a girl as "as joke" more than once
>always picks the girl character in games
>got annoyed at getting a premade male character that looked like him when they played world of warcraft
>loves to draw girls and endorses #cutiesaturday on twitter hardtime every week
>obvious shy interest in fashion carefully dipping a toe in the water by getting that one colored stripe in his hair
>>
>>8087743
Yeah that's trans. How many people are like this?
>>
>>8087673
okay i regret writing this
>>
>>8087841
you should!

btw, im sure you could pick out plenty of flaws in cis women and come to a conclusion that they dont pass

especially dutch women
>>
I'm a Christian repressor and I've known I wanted to be the opposite sex since I was probably 4. I would rather be a little bit unhappy in this life than go to hell.
>>
>>8087888
You realize there's nothing in the bible against transgenderism, right? And that there are many Christian sexologists (for example, Mark Yarhouse) that support it?
>>
>>8087906
>You realize there's nothing in the bible against transgenderism, right?
not explicitly, but that's just because it wasn't much of a thing in that place and time or there probably would be.
>And that there are many Christian sexologists (for example, Mark Yarhouse) that support it?
No, I didn't know that. I'll look into it though.
>>
>>8087918
> but that's just because it wasn't much of a thing in that place and time or there probably would be.
So now you're assuming what God thinks based on no evidence because it justifies your self-hate. Sounds pretty heretical.
>>
>>8087673
>Maybe he would benefit from starting hrt and never socially transitioning
Is that a thing that works for some people?
>>
>>8088038
Some AGPs whose dysphoria is physical and not social.
>>
>>8088097
But physical dysphoria would persist since they don't present as women
Did you mean "emotional"?
>>
File: melancholy-iii.jpg (112KB, 1000x804px) Image search: [Google]
melancholy-iii.jpg
112KB, 1000x804px
>>8088038
Yes in some cases, just ignore that post though I was in a bad mood when I wrote it.
>>
>>8088038
Yeah. Hormones have effects on you psychologically which can make trans people feel a lot better even if they don't change much physically or socially.

Personally, within a week of starting hormones I already felt so, so much better than before, and that was prior to any other hormonal changes except for my sex drive crashing. I was still physically the same at that time.

I did go on to transition fully, but that had been my goal from the start anyways.
>>
>>8088115
Presenting as women is for social dysphoria. Physical dysphoria is your body regardless of how you present.
>>
File: 1444690363156.jpg (9KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
1444690363156.jpg
9KB, 262x192px
>>8087888
>transition
>beg jesus to forgive your sins
>get to heaven anyway
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.