[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans Help General #139

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 29

File: Trans Help General.png (208KB, 694x907px) Image search: [Google]
Trans Help General.png
208KB, 694x907px
This is the Trans Help General thread. We'll try to help you here with everything related to being transgender.
This includes questioning, appearance, daily trans problems, medical info, general info and other interesting stuff to name a few.

MTF, FTM and questioning people are all welcome here to help eachother and discuss possible solutions.

You can also share your transgender related stories here. Just came out? Or you just need to get something off your chest?
Maybe something wonderful happened today! We'll be glad to hear it, it's always good to know we're not going through this alone.

Links:
Articles, Studies and General information about Questioning, Transitioning and other stuff: http://pastebin.com/CyW1dXV8
Lots of useful links about/for transgender people: http://pastebin.com/h1vLPxyV
Transgender FAQ: http://pastebin.com/8QbKyShU
Am i trans/ trans help threads archive:
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/

Therapists: http://www.t-vox.org/index.php?title=Therapists_by_region
http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/prof_search.php
sort by transsexual issues

What will hormones do?
mtf: http://imgur.com/lDBLSVR
ftm: http://imgur.com/HqTqvJg

Previous thread: >>7985923
>>
I don't think now about gender much. Up to a few days. I'm very confused. I don't feel like I don't want to be male. But I can't stop hrt. I feel fucking awesome on estrogen, I'm just like a heo. Confidence, sense of humour, happiness. Saaau.. Dunnot know. Maybe my body feel ok while on hrt, so I don't have to think about gender. Or I don't know.
>>
I'm 26.
For the longest time I liked being treated as a girl, seeing myself as a girl and so on. Roleplaying, online games, forums, etc.
At the time, I didn't even knew being trans was a thing.
For as far as I can remember I always felt like "a girl inside a boy's body"
After years, I got "accustomed" to my body, to the point I'm confortable being physically male, to some extent(I shave body hair, for instance)
50% of the time I'm ok the way I am, the other half, I feel that I should take the leap and transition.
Whenever I think about all I'd have to go through, I get discouraged.
Anyone here feels/felt like this? I don't eben know where to look for help or like minded people to talk about it.

Sorry if this isn't the place for this kind of post.
>>
Hi friends,

I wanted to ask where to get testosterone. I have checked in the darknet but I would like to heard your opinions and advices.

thank you
>>
Asking this again since I never got a response in the old thread:

How can I tell if what I'm feeling is legitimate gender dysphoria and not something I'm mistaking for gender dysphoria? Over the past few years I've spent a lot of time around trannies, and I didn't really start questioning until recently. Is it possible I somehow picked up these feelings from them through some sort of reverse psychological projection?
>>
>>8087589
ask around bodybuilding forums.
>>
>>8087636
There's no difference.
>>
File: 1429095368468.jpg (210KB, 673x751px) Image search: [Google]
1429095368468.jpg
210KB, 673x751px
I've been to 5 laser sessions for the beard shadow and there's almost no difference.

Would I have more luck with electrolysis?
>>
>>8088364
Oh .__.

What about the other question? Is it possible to have become trans by proximity?
>>
>>8086675
I feel stupid being flat chested but padded bras always have like a gap in them.

Suggestions for stuff to fill the gap? Preferably that are comfortable enough to wear every day.

I'm poor so I can't afford full breast forms.
>>
>>8088896
Not really. Kinda depends on who you really feel your inner voice and self to be. Are you more masculine and assertive or more femme and subdued? Do you feel a bit REEEEE when someone addresse's you as 'sir' 'mr.' and 'he'? Is it a self expressive situation or an internal mental struggle?
>>
>>8087636

Speak to a therapist, you clearly need some space to work out what your feelings are. Maybe hang around some different friends for a short while.
>>
>>8088774
Had a friend do 'lectro and did pretty well. Fades more and more hair permanently the more you follow up with it. Was quite expen$ive since they also were diy transitoning and paying for Rx out of pocket.
If you don't mind my asking,how costly is laser treatment?
>>
>>8088774
That sucks. Maybe you haven't noticed the change has been gradual and you've normalised it?

Electro > Laser so maybe.
>>
>>8088953
>Do you feel a bit REEEEE when someone addresse's you as 'sir' 'mr.' and 'he'?

That was when I first noticed it. I read a comment someone wrote about me and when I read "he" and "him" there was this immediate screeching NOOOOOO in my mind. Things have been building up ever since then.
>>
>>8089099
I don't know if it's relevant but since transitioning, I've found myself hesitating whenever I use male pronouns, even for other people.

The trannies in question, are they MtFs mainly?
>>
>>8089155
Yes, mostly MtFs, though there were a couple of FtMs.
>>
>>8089175
Did they police the pronouns strongly?
>>
>>8089204
It didn't really come up all that often since for the most part everyone used the correct pronouns, at least within each other. There would be times when hanging out in the city and say the person taking our order at a restaurant would fuck up, but it was mostly just ignored in the moment.
>>
>>8088982
It's pretty expensive even with the 50% off I got, around $300 just for the face alone (so $600).

>>8088999
If there's a difference is minimal and definitely not worth it at all, I have my sixth and last session this Sunday. I still have to shave literally more than everyday and does nothing for my beard shadow anyway.
Which is shit because apparently I'm the perfect candidate (pale skin and black hair)

I guess it's time for electro
>>
>>8089589
Are you for real? I'm pale skin/dark hair myself, about to drop $1000 on laser. Does it not help at all? Even a reduction in coverage would be helpful.
>>
File: 1486631848660.png (66KB, 211x364px) Image search: [Google]
1486631848660.png
66KB, 211x364px
Help me with my voice please
>>
>>8089596
I am for real about my case, I even told them to use the maximum potency of the machine.
Also the best cases I read about it, they have to repeat the process a few months or a year after finishing because the hair comes back to normal completely.

Mind you, I'm just talking about face hair. Apparently the beard is fucking shitty for laser.
>>
I don't have gender dysphoria, but I do have gender euphoria whenever I think about being female, or when I am treated as a female, either IRL(Say, roleplaying a female character in D&D) or offline.

Does that mean I'm trans? I'm beggining to seriously question my gender...
>>
>>8090593
That exact phrase "gender euphoria" has been used to describe the AGP desire to be female.
>>
>>8090614
Wasn't AGP just a meme though
>>
>>8090593
>Gender Euphoria
>>
MtF when do people usually start progesterone? I heard its like 6 months but just wanna be sure.
Also what dose?
>>
I know this probably isn't the place for this, but it seems like you folk could probably answer my question.

How does one approach going to a therapist? I'm not specifically meaning in regards to /lgbt/ issues, but just in general. I've never opened up to anybody before and the whole idea of having some person to listen to your shit and help you deal with it seems like a completely foreign concept. I feel like a therapist could help me with my own issues, but I've kept my emotions hidden and my problems disguised for so long that I just don't know how I would handle it. The way I see it, I would be asked the simple question "why have you come in today" and immediately go on the defensive by either denying that I have any problems or by lying and saying "I don't really know why" or "a friend recommended I see someone". I won't stand for the people that are close to me to see any vulnerability, but I think I could handle opening up to a therapist.

This probably came out a rambling mess, but
>tldr: how do I lower my defenses to let a therapist in so I can hold an open and honest discussion?
>>
>>8091184
To be honest just go start seeing one.
The good ones are used to people not opening up at first. Don't expect to confess world shattering secrets to them the first session. They'll get to know you on a basic level, then start poking around gently to see where problems are. It's a lot easier to trust them after a while than you think. But once you're seeing one, don't assume you're obligated to stay with them. If you don't like them for any reason or don't feel they understand you there's plenty more out there.
>>
>>8086675
MtF here. Do doctors place patients on work restrictions, e.g. do not lift this amount of weight, while taking hormones?
>>
File: buttpills.jpg (38KB, 522x679px) Image search: [Google]
buttpills.jpg
38KB, 522x679px
Question; do these kind of pills actually work? Been thinking about buying some to test out.

They vary, but generally these are the ingredients: Fenugreek Extract, Aguaje, Maca Extract, Dong Quai Extract, L-Tyrosine, Chasteberry Extract, Saw Palmetto Extract, Blessed Thistle Extract, Fennel, Wild Yam Extract, Red Clover Extract
>>
>>8091270
MEME MAGIC
>>
>>8091210
I thought this was likely the case, but even still I have at least a mild case of that flavor of perfectionism where I don't attempt things I may fail at. I legitimately can't recall an instance where I even acknowledged having a personal problem to another person in a non-anonymous context, and I'm just having trouble believing I can lower my guard at all.

Right now I'm considering talking with my school's free "councilors" who are licensed therapists, and as such I do not expect a long term situation since they 1:explicitly state they don't provide long term care and 2:their services won't be available to me once I graduate. I don't expect them to really go in depth on anything, but I still think it would be good for me to see them for even just a couple sessions.

There I go rambling again. Thanks for the quick reply.
>>
To be honest I don't think this is the right thread for this, but doesn't need its own either.
At least it is trans related...
>met this girl online
>obv. trans mtf but passable
>things are going great, i like her
>never considered i could be gay or bi
>no sexual interest in guys
Here comes the problem. From lurking here I figured she must be early transitioner.
But I don't know whats down there. How do I deal with this?
I think trans ppl are very sensetive about their bodys.. so I dont want to hurt her feelings by asking this wierd questions or come of as a creep.
Any tips?
>>
>>8091237
>>>8086675 (OP)
>MtF here. Do doctors place patients on work restrictions, e.g. do not lift this amount of weight, while taking hormones?
No. There's no real reason for it. They do say to minimise drinking and smoking though, because those are more dangerous on HRT (especially certain drugs).
>>
>>8091364
Is vaping k?
>>
>>8091270
>Question; do these kind of pills actually work? Been thinking about buying some to test out.
>They vary, but generally these are the ingredients: Fenugreek Extract, Aguaje, Maca Extract, Dong Quai Extract, L-Tyrosine, Chasteberry Extract, Saw Palmetto Extract, Blessed Thistle Extract, Fennel, Wild Yam Extract, Red Clover Extract
Anything they do will be done better and more safely by actual HRT; they just contain chemicals similar to oestrogen, so you.might as well take real oestrogen. Unless you're in a country with really tight customs restrictions where you can't get that from the online grey market pharmacies, then don't bother with herbs.
>>
>>8091369
Cool, thanks for the info. I'll look into seeing if I can get hold of any HRT without a prescription.
>>
>>8091489
qhi worked best for me getting cypro and progy. But shipping took a while
>>
>>8091364
Thanks. I'll avoid both.
>>
>>8091349
She's aware that you know she's trans right?
The best thing you could do is wait for her to disclose that information to you when/if she finds it necessary. There isn't really any good way you could ask her desu.
It's more than likely she's pre-op
>>
>>8091349
>obv. trans mtf but passable

What does this even mean? She's not passable then
>>
>>8091564
>She's aware that you know she's trans right?
Yes.
>It's more than likely she's pre-op
Yeah. I think so too.
I guess I have to give it time. This is a completely new feeling for me.
>>
>>8087579
I personally think you should wait before transitioning, think your thoughts and feelings through because you might end up regretting your decisions. I have a similar situation so your struggles are relatable. If you have access to a psychologist, you should definitely consider talking about your struggles with one. Maybe that will help you come to a conclusion. Take care. Eat pussy xoxo.
>>
>>8091679
I could tell by her voice. Not looks
>>
So I usually don't come here. I usually tend to avoid contact with other trannies if possible, but I'm in need of some advice.

copied over from /r9k/ post:
>Alright man, let's hear your take on this. It'd be nice to hear an unbiased opinion. So like most trannies I tend to be pretty insecure about myself. I seem to be pretty passable (although not something I can really judge myself), since most people tell me I am and strangers always treat me as female. Problem is my best friend. I've known him since high school, and we're pretty damn close. He gives me so much shit though. Always tells me how much I still look like a man, and spins it like everyone else is lying to me about being passable and he's the only one telling me the truth. He treats me like a completely different person. Multiple times he's told me that Caleb (my birth name) is dead and he sees me as someone else now. I even went as far as to dress up in some clothes I still had from back in high school. When he saw me like that it was like he hadn't seen me in years, even though it had only been a few hours. It's breaking my heart and kinda fucking me up in the head. I don't know who to believe, the vast majority of people telling me I'm passable, or my best friend telling me I'm not. I don't know how to show him it's still me. I'm still the same person on the inside, and it's just how I look that's changed. He has admitted that's it's just hard for him to accept since he's known me so long, but it still bugs me. My confidence has really gone up since I came out, but like I said this whole thing with my bro is kinda fucking that up for me. I feel like he just wants me back to how I used to be. He doesn't hate me for my decision to be trans or anything, I guess he just kinda doesn't get it, which is understandable.
>>
>>8091736
Oh, okay. That makes sense.
>>
>>8091799
I can't offer any advice on the content of your post, but I would suggest never using greentext unless it's for bullet points, quotes, or other short items. Walls of greentext are harder to read than walls of the default black text.
>>
>>8091829
Well this was a useful endeavor. Glad to know that I can come here for advice from people that are like me.
>>
Unlocked a childhood memory/Sign.
>Be grade 3/4
>Gf says "Anon has a large penis"
>Mfw has penis. "No i don't" :'(
>Gf says "Anon has a small penis"
>Mfw has penis. "No i don't" :'(
>>
>>8091829
>quotes
>>8091799
>copied over from /r9k/ post:
>>
>>8091066
after a year, cycle 10 days a month.
>>
>>8091799
drop that dude from your life, you don't need a friend with rampant transphobia in your life.
>>
>>8091926
>rampant transphobia
Right, he's been my best friend since high school, but I should just cut him out of my life because he's having a hard time understanding. I definitely shouldn't try to see things from his point of view so that I can help him understand what I'm going through. He doesn't hate me. He doesn't hate trans people. It's just that after seeing me one way (as a dude) for so many years, he has a hard time "unseeing" it.

Look all I'm asking is advice on a good way to show him I'm still the same friend he's always known. He feels like since my appearance has changed so much that I must've also changed fundamentally as a person. I need a way to show him that I haven't, and that we can still "bro out" like old times, despite the changes I've made.

>asks for advice on maintaining friendship
>"stop being friends"

christ even the robots gave better advice than yall
>>
how do you stop being ashamed of being trans
>>
>>8092414
Stop caring about what others think, and think about how you feel.

Easier said than done, though. I still can't.
>>
>>8092599
I feel very bad about being trans, like I'd rather be dead than have people know.

Which leads to suicide and it makes me feel guilty because I don't really have a terrible family
>>
>>8092614
If your family is good isn't your happiness with them enough to stop you wanting to be dead?
>>
>>8092639
It's not that they're good it's just that they're not bad, I'm not really close to my parents or anything because I just spent/spend all my time alone in my room.

I still live with them now while I'm going to college and i'ts the same.

i guess it's more like I don't have any excuse to want to kill myself so I feel guilty
>>
>>8092614
I'm not close to my family, either. It's hard, but you can dk it, I believe in you. Don't end your life just because what others might think, anon.
Do you want my skype? I can be there fkr you if you need me. Maybe we can help each other figure things out.
>>
>>8092085
then just keep doing the same shit you've been doing with him all those years and hope he gets the hint you're the same with a different appearance.

Might also be he finds it weird to hang out with a girl all the time.
>>
>>8092647
If you're not close to them, you shouldn't feel guilty towards them.

I hope you find something that makes you want to live for yourself.
>>
how do I go about getting more makeup? I always feel like I should buy more but then I look on amazon and have no clue what I want/need more of
>>
>>8093188
There was a website that would send free makeup to early transitioners in the USA.
>>
>>8087589
/reddit/sst
>>
>>8086675
I don't think I'm trans but I feel like I'd enjoy have more feminine features and like the voice in my head isn't male. Can anyone help me out here? I might just be androgynous
>>
Does DIY make-up setter--water+vegetable glycerin with a little witch hazel--work?
>>
>>8094921
check out femgen
>>
Does anyone else get weird panic attacks at night and ends up not sleeping at all?
>>
Posting this in a few threads for more replies
Hey everyone.
My boobs are coming in quicker than expected and summer is coming. It was already like 80 today.
>Is there a good way to hide boobs under a t-shirt?
> How big can breasts get before a t-shirt and bras won't hide them?
Thanks ladies!
>>
what do you do if you have a shitty hairline
does hrt stop it from getting worse?
what about people on hrt who say they still lose hair?
help
>>
>>8087636
I asked this question in the MtF general (dunno how to link it on mobile)
Im in the same boat, i started questioning recently.
The answer was look into your past, look at the signs of dysphoria and look for comparisons. And explore, look into things and try them. And reflect on your feelings and how the exploration makes you feel. I cant realy answer properly because i guess im still wondering the same thing, but i guess time can only really tell.
>>
how do you get chemically castrated in the US? does it also stop balding?
>>
Is genderfluid an actual thing, or just a meme? I feek that, by definition, is what describes me the most.
>>
I just realized I might be trans, but I'm at least gender non-conforming. Looking back, there have been signs all my life and I've always "wondered what it would be like" to be a girl but secretly just wishing to be one. I didn't realize you didn't have to be upset about what genitals you have to be trans until recently. How do you know for sure when you're trans? This is all really new to me. I'm 20. Is it too late for me to go on hormones or will I be a hun?
>>
>>8098862
For what I've gathered(from a very similar position) it's not too late. You could try to get to a gender therapist to get Testosterome blockers while you figure things out.
I thought I was MtF, but came to the conclusion im genderfluid.
>INB4> le genderfuild is not a valid gender meme
Fuck you in advance to anyone who comes saying that, it makes me happy and feels "right" to me.
>>
File: 1491008725563.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491008725563.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
This thread needs a 1 Question = 1 answer policy. Like if your going to ask a question you should answer one in the same post. I mean at the end of the day people come here because their confused about something LGBT related so its shitty that they dont get the answers they want.
>>
>>8099339
If nobody answered is because the people who read the post didn't know.

Being forced to answer a question might lead to people giving false info out of necessity for asking a question themselves
>>
>>8099361
True, I didnt think of that aspect. It would make the actuall advice given less valuable
>>
>>8098994
Yeah, I'm actually thinking I might be more androgynous. Are you still on testosterone blockers? Did you end up going on estrogen?
>>
>>8099822
I didn't start any treatment. I guess my body has naturally low T levels, although I look evidently male, most of my secondary sex characteristics are not pressent (little body hair, can't grow a beard, etc).
I'm no expert at all, though. Transitioning is too daunting to me. I do want to embrace my feminity, but I'm unwilling to let my masculinity go. I mean, it took me YEARS to accept my body as is.
>>
Do you need estrogen if you get castrated? How do eunuchs not get osteoperosis?
>>
>>8100355
yes
>>
Does bica kill your nuts?
I want my nuts dead but not my dick
>>
How do you achieve infertility without getting impotent?

Like, can I kill my nuts with an AA or getting stuff injected into them to kill them but still have boners if I take HRT?

Can you get boners without balls or is bica the answer?
>>
Are you more likely to pee the bed on HRT with certain AAs like cypro?

Asking because I know AA's can make it harder to get boners and pissing the bed is a concern of mine since I get up to pee a lot already in the middle of the night, and I wake up with boners a lot because my body's trying to make me not piss myself.

If I were to go on HRT, would I stop getting those 'don't piss yourself' erections?
>>
Does bica kill/make DHT useless in a way that stops MPB like spiro/cypro?
>>
I had an orchi recently and stopped cypro. Would there be any benefit to taking a DHT blocker? I haven't really noticed much of a change after 1.5 years of HRT and I don't want to start losing hair.
>>
>>8100223
Haha lucky you. I'm basically Shrek incarnate
>>
>>8101096
I'm interested in knowing this too

Does bica inhibit DHT making you lose hair?
>>
Is it good that my doctor calls me with my prefered name? My mother says my doctor is a witch for doing that. Shouldn't she first deny my transness and check if it's not just some fucked up delusions? By using my prefered name she just pushes me further into them. Isn't her role to convince me to be a boy first? (I'm mtf)
>>
>>8100423
>>8100524
>>8100701
just get an orchi dude to kill your balls
>>
>>8103436
dick with no balls looks weird how do you kill them but not have an empty sack
>>
File: panties.jpg (39KB, 609x387px) Image search: [Google]
panties.jpg
39KB, 609x387px
In men's pants, I wear a 32 waist.

What do I equate to in women's pantie sizes?
>>
>>8100524
If you regularly use it you shouldn't lose too much function.
>>
>>8095916
bumping for help on this, I'm getting tits and its not exactly going to stay winter much longer.
>>
>>8092085
i just cut out everyone who didn't understand or made an effort to understand
made it a lot easier for me
hope i helped
>>
>>8100681
no, i get those boners
it's the only involuntary boners i get
1.5 years on hrt btw
>>
>>8103697
measure your hips, buy size accordingly
>>
>>8103683
take cypro 50mg every day
>>
how do I convince my parents to let me do self med hrt? Are there many risks?
>>
>>8108149
Can't you go to a therapist and do it the boring way? It'd probably safer that way.
>>
>>8108149
>let you do

You have to be 18 to post here. If they're willing to let you self-med, you should just go through a therapist. They'll test your blood on a regular basis for safety if you go legit.
>>
>>8103259
Do you like being called your preferred name? If yes, then it's a good thing.

It sounds like your mom just doesn't approve of you being trans.
>>
>>8097913
You're either a man or a woman. "Genderfluid" and all the other silly terms for androgyny are just fashion statements.
>>
File: 1492058064012.gif (46KB, 285x471px) Image search: [Google]
1492058064012.gif
46KB, 285x471px
What would be a good hairstyle for me? I have a hairline between 2 and 3 on this picture. The middle of it where I would have a widows peak is going and my temples are thinning, so I think I'm somewhere between II and III. I have bangs but it makes the shape of my head weird...
What would be a good hairstyle for a crappy hairline?
I can't style my hair like an emo fag anymore
>>
>>8111785
But what if I'm a man but with femenine personality traits?
Just a faggot?
>>
Hey, anon who recommended DuBrule from the last thread, if you're still here I'd love you forever if you could ask your friend for an estimate on how much his magic wig cost. Or just the general scope of prices that place offers. I checked the website out and now I'm trying to find out prices >_> Too nervous to call them on the phone though
>>
>>8103259
>Isn't her role to convince me to be a boy first?
no, her role is to treat your gender dysphoria
>>
>>8111733
Sure it does. But what if I'm mistaken and deluded?
>>8113142
Isn't making myself happy with my body the right treatment for dysphoria?
>>
what do you do if you have baby hairs sticking out at the edge of your hairline from it moving back? it's only a localized area but if my hair is up a tuft is loose and noticable. just shave it?
>>
>>8111970
Hairstyle is better dictated by the shape of your head rather than the hairline. Just search head shape hairstyles of face shapes, this and the texture of the hair are the major things that make a good or bad haircut.
>>
>>8115358
Well I believe the hairstyles that went best for my headshape aren't really available anymore since my hairline has moved back :(

Would like to know this too >>8115291
>>
>>8114402
>Isn't making myself happy with my body the right treatment for dysphoria?
Yes. The thing is, when the dysphoria is severe enough the only way to do that is by changing your body with exogenous hormones or surgery. If therapists could just talk you out of being trans then that's what they'd do, but they can't, so transition is the only treatment that actually works.
>>
>>8086675
Which types, brands, colors, cuts and styles of dresses are good to avoid hon mode and being clocked?
>>
>mtf
>living in germany
>insurance/healthcare pays most surgeries if done here and if you got all the necessary diagnosis and medical opinions.

Anyone knows something about the quality of surgeons and techniques used here in germany compared to others? I heard many people go to thailand for srs or southkorea for voice but are they truely better or just cheaper which would be no factor in this case.
>>
it's a long read, i made a thread a few days ago or so with my concerns and questions, so if anyone has time and wants to maybe analyze a little then... here it is: >>8107489
Thanks if you do, i guess its quite much but i don't really know where to go atm
>>
>>8087579
I've felt almost exactly the same for years now and I'm pretty convinced I'm just femboy. I'm just getting HRT to keep T from ruining my body and so I can look more andro.
>>
>>8116926
Kind of a shitty non-answer, but whatever works with your body shape/type
If I actually knew shit about women's fashion I'd say something helpful ,but that's all I've got.
>>
File: 1492292369586.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1492292369586.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
Ok so I`d really appreicate some makeup advice.
I just want to do something with my eyes and lips.
Im a complete newbie to this, I know about lipstick for lips but eyes I have no idea.
Not too fussed about Foundation and shit atm, just want to sort my eyes out. Make them look bigger n shit. Also bonus appreciation if you know any tips on sorting out eyebrows: for absoloute rookies.
Thanks whoever.
>>
File: makeup2.png (443KB, 500x539px) Image search: [Google]
makeup2.png
443KB, 500x539px
>>8119104
>>
File: no_way_fag.jpg (160KB, 551x797px) Image search: [Google]
no_way_fag.jpg
160KB, 551x797px
20/M/Cali
I absolutely want to transition but I have no chance in hell of ever passing. Pic related is basically me. I don't know what the hell else to do besides neck myself.
>>
File: wine.jpg (717KB, 1364x980px) Image search: [Google]
wine.jpg
717KB, 1364x980px
How bad is it to combine HRT and alcohol?
Will it just cause the HRT to be less effective, or will it endanger my liver/life?
On 200mg Spiro, 6mg estradiol.
>>
>>8086675
I'm not really looking to get on hormones or have surgery because it frightens me. How can I "shape" my body without resorting to hormones and surgery? Also I have terrible hair, literally like Dr. Steve Brule, is there anything I can do to save it or should I just shave and go for wigs?
>>
>>8117194
For voice south korea is really the best place. Anywhere else they butcher your voice. Good srs depends on your penis length, girth and circumised or not. If small penis and circumcised go to thailand. If not, germany is fine probably (dr. schaff).
>>
>Pack a day smoker
>Sit all day
>Dysphoria reaching an all time high and pretty sure I need to transition soon.

How hard is it going to be to get my doctor to give me titty pills? Plan on attempting to stop smoking before asking about it.
>>
File: Shake.png (37KB, 196x312px) Image search: [Google]
Shake.png
37KB, 196x312px
So I think I am rapidly dropping in weight.

I've been eating at a calorie deficit and I've been exercising, but this is kind of unexpected.
I was 159 a couple weeks ago. Last week I was 147 according to the scale in my parents bathroom, which I thought was broken, but then the scale at the Endo's said the same thing.
Yesterday I weighed in at 142 with a full stomach. Just this morning I'm at 136.5

Is that just muscle loss or should I slow down this diet thing? I'm at a 500 deficit so I should only be losing like a pound a week right?
>>
lasering my face with something from amazon: good idea or shit idea?
>>
>>8124867
shit
>>
Does anyone know the process of getting hormone therapy in australia?
Is it Doctor>Gender therapist>receit?
>>
File: 1273720372575.jpg (292KB, 600x957px) Image search: [Google]
1273720372575.jpg
292KB, 600x957px
So I take estrogen, spiro, and pregesterin but in additon I take:
10,000mcg of biotin
glucosamin+chnodriten
One a day womens multi vitamin.

Do those sound like they may have any negative effect on results for hrt? Am I jumping at shadows? should I add anything?
>>
>>8126617
you should remove the progesterone until you are a year on hormones. It might harm progress at early stages.
>>
>>8086675
How do I know if should start hrt? And how do I convince my family doctor to prescribe it?
>>
>>8126714
Ive been on hormones for a year and 4 months.
The progesterone got prescribed at the end of November.
>>
>>8123216
Thanks to you.

Earlier today I read a pretty positive review about a girls experience with Dr. Kim in Seoul. She felt very well treated but couldnt tell about results at that point.

I have quite a big natural penis, flaccid and erect but it seems like Schaff is quite similar (?) to Chettawut in using a non penile inversion technique? What does a neovagina made with this techniques look like (Links if needed because blueboard)?
>>
>>8127156
>Schaff[...]Chettawut
Forgot what I just said, I read into it some more. Suporn and his Chonburi Flap method seems to be the best method world wide atm? Money is not that big of a problem, just want the best possible results.
>>
>>8124126
Most likely a combination of water weight and your diet. Just to be safe I would check out pulse and blood pressure for several days.
>>
I need help finding out if I am transgender, I am the creator of this thread and need some help, any help is great! thank you in advance!!
>>8128858
>>
can someone please tell me how to do my hair? Its long/ curly but its too frizzy and when I straighten it it ends up looking too triangular?

im super clueless at this stuff, I can take a pic if you need it to help
>>
File: dfgdf.jpg (53KB, 507x507px) Image search: [Google]
dfgdf.jpg
53KB, 507x507px
Im gonna be going on hrt soon.
The doc said shes putting me on estradiol.
>low dose is what I asked for, for now.
>she said something like one pill a day or 1mg or something I can't remember honestly.

What I'm worried about is, what will happen to my dick? I have a girlfriend so I still need to use it lol, I'm really scared about it turning into a limp skin balloon like everyone says on here. Should I have a routine for jerking off in the week?
I don't really know what to do but i just don't want this to restrict me from being able to get hard or as big as I normally am.

>help please I'm a fucking idiot.
>>
>>8129384
Use conditioner and brush your hair from down to up multiple times. You will get fluffy, afterwards shake your head and tada its nice.
>>
>>8121559
damages liver if you drink too much AND less effective hrt.

>>8127469
debatable.

>>8129753
if only on estradiol and no AA, nothing will happen to your dick.
>>
>>8130222
>if only on estradiol and no AA, nothing will happen to your dick.
Not true, estradiol lowers T by itself.
In the past high dose of E was used instead of AA.
>>
>>8130232
I've read this is practice still preferred by NHS?
>>
File: 1492474175599-lgbt.jpg (95KB, 750x556px) Image search: [Google]
1492474175599-lgbt.jpg
95KB, 750x556px
>>8116926
Avoid stuff that exposes both shoulders. Depending on genetics/luck you can get away with one or both being so exposed. Add jackets or cardigans to dresses if they square you out too much like an inverted v shaple.

Plud its been a whiele. Go meet boys
>>
>>8130222
>debatable.
mind to elaborate?

Many people state that his optics are the best and that he's to only one who really tries to emulate the female organ outgoing from the standpoint of which part of an embryo develops into which part of the male/female organ. Also he seems to be someone who tries to not only create a more or less functional, and more or less real looking vagina, but also takes the female sensation and lust into account.

What are points that speak against Suporn and for others?
>>
When does it become impossible to hide your breasts

I'm planning on staying in boymode for a while but I've just learned my mom had natural d cups....
>>
I had my laser session 5 days ago and my facr is still red and full of bumps, and I don't see any less hair anyway

Is this how it works
>>
I just started working on my voice a couple of weeks ago. Should my jaw muscles hurt when I pull my adams apple up and back? I feel like I'm doing it wrong because like the entire lower half of my face feels tense, but i can still talk and breathe, but i can feel it move back and up like that reddit guide describes. And it's hard to hold there, and after a sentence or two i start to feel my resonance dropping back into my chest. Do i just not have enough muscle control yet or something?
>>
>>8132394
Somewhat. You'll notice hairs falling out over time, when I was getting laser I always had a few in my hands when I washed my face
>>
How do i get hormones in a third world shithole?
i can only find Spiro and they only sell it to you with a medic note.

Cunt is Colombia, pls no bully
>>
>>8086675
mtf here

I've had blood tests done in the last six months. How long will it take to move through the Howard Brown Informed Consent process? I want to start hormones ASAP.
>>
>>8134755
Howard Brown was almost too easy for me to get informed consent from. They pretty much just took my blood and said "You know what these pills do? Okay sign this here you go". I don't know about having blood tests already though.
>>
>>8134817
How long from your first visit did it take for you to have the prescription?
>>
>>8134952
They sent it to the pharmacy the night of my appointment and I picked it up the next day
>>
>>8135058
Awesome. Thank you for the information.
>>
>>8135058
Not them, but lets say you're self medding and want to go official. Can you tell them what dosage you are currently on and want to be prescribed?
>>
>>8135089
On the phone they said to bring what medications I was already taking and the doctor asked if I had already taken anything

From their website:
>If you have taken hormones without a prescription, used “street” hormones or bought hormones on-line, you can still get a prescription from Howard Brown. If you have used hormones like that, bring in the bottle or package and tell your medical provider how much you are taking. This will help your medical provider give you the best care.
You don’t need to worry if you’ve used street hormones, got hormones from other people or bought them on-line; that won’t stop you from getting HT from Howard Brown now. Howard Brown just wants to help you get hormones in the safest way possible.
>>
>>8135150
Oh wow thats awesome, I might head over there sometime so I can really but back on the amount I pay for Inhouse. Thank you very much anon!
>>
>>8135150
>Howard Brown just wants to help you get hormones in the safest way possible.
That's really, really great. It's so nice to know there are people like this in the world.
>>
>>8132394
it usually takes me about 1.5-2 weeks for all the dead hair shafts to fall out
>>
how can i regrow my hair effectively without hormones? (dont have access and atm i dont really want to get some until a psychologist tells me it could me help)
also, how long does it take for hairroots to regrow?
>>
>>8126753
get a psychiatrist appointment, say you wanna be a girl, he will send you to an endocrinologist.
get titty pain once the hormones kick in.
>>
12 month waiting list
then 6 months of psychological assessment
if they don't gatekeep me any more I might be able to start HRT after that
wtf is wrong with europe?
any way I can make this shorter?
also don't know if DIY is a good idea at this point. I'm afraid of killing myself or not doing it properly and making no progress
>>
>>8117194
I highly recommend not doing voice surgery. Training takes a lot of time and effort but unless your starting voice is really, really horrible you should be able to get a decent voice. Voice surgery is incredibly risky and even if you go to Yeson in Korea, the best voice surgeon, you still have a 50% chance of having your vocal cords absolutely mangled and ending up with a voice like a cartoon character.
>>
>>8130247
I know a British girl who was prescribed estrogen before AAs, so maybe.
>>
>>8086675
ok so im 19 and started hrt like a week ago because looking in the mirror and seeing a guy wants to make me kill myself
i remember, when i was like 12, looking down at my body and seeing the only little curves that i had made me happy because i felt like i was a girl
i always wanted to be a girl - always
but i'm not really sure if im even 'trutrans' or whatever it's called because i was always attracted to girls and fapped while fantasizing about dicking girls, and only occasionally fapped by fantasizing about actually being a girl
it's only recently that i began to have gay fantasies about getting fucked and it gets me hot and fuzzy every time which i don't feel when i fantasize about having penetrative sex with a girl
so basically gay sex is like 100x hotter than hetero sex imo and i've only recently realized that
all things considered, i've been turning this thought over and over in my mind and worrying and it's driving me crazy
what im asking is, all things considered, if im still trans?
thanks
>>
>>8136762
this sounds like the netherlands. find a GP that will do bloodwork and DIY.
>>
>>8136762
>tfw you realize Italy has smoother procedures than whichever country anon lives in
I had a 1 month waiting list and got approved for hrt after 2 months of assessment, through the NHS paying jack shit
What shithole makes you wait that much?
>>
>>8137216
underage FTMs have filled the clinic where i went. Most of them aren't really even transgender, they want to be some other gender like demiboy/some snowflake shit.
>>
>>8137236
Well shit, I've never seen those where I go. I am mostly surrounded by hons in their 40s and there aren't many of them, waiting lists aren't bad. Where do you live?
>>
>>8137317
Finland, 90% of the underaged patients are ftms, in adults it's pretty much 50/50 but before 2011 they didn't even accept underaged so when they opened doors they got way more patients but still had the same amount of doctors so it has gotten quite big queues now. Also keep in mind that those places are often just general mental healt sort out places so most likely the hons werent even transgendered but normal depressed men.
>>
>>8137216
>>8137216
Italy
lol?
how did you get HRT so quickly
I live in Milan and the clinic apprently has a 12 month waiting list. Can you tell me where you got HRT from?
>>
>>8136996
>looking in the mirror and seeing a guy wants to make me kill myself
What do you think?

Seriously, you're taking HRT because you want a more feminine body and are uncomfortable with your masculine body. Whether or not you're "really" trans is just incidental; what matters is whether you want HRT, because that's what you're actually going to do (or are doing already, in this case). In a hypothetical situation were you weren't "really" trans but still felt the same way about everything, you'd benefit just as much from HRT, so you should still take it. Not that it matters, since you are trans anyway; getting turned on by being a girl ("autogynephilia, or "AGP") is commonly comorbid with gender dysphoria. As far as getting turned on by imagining sex with guys: first of all you might just be in to guys, second of all, AGPs are commonly turned on by guys specifically in the context of their sexual fantasies about being female even if they're not usually attracted to them, which is sometimes called "pseudobisexuality". Some AGPs find this develops into a general attraction to men, especially when they start to see themselves more as women, and therefore the distinction between their fantastical female self and their real self starts to lose meaning.

Check out the AGP general >>8054069
>>
>>8138944
>Some AGPs find this develops into a general attraction to men, especially when they start to see themselves more as women, and therefore the distinction between their fantastical female self and their real self starts to lose meaning.
This is the secret! Agps become androphile (without it being meta) when they identify with their female self in every-day life! It comes down to how they see themselves!
>>
>>8119104
youtube has plenty of videos you can learn from friendo :)
>>
>>8138944
>>8139002
>second of all, AGPs are commonly turned on by guys specifically in the context of their sexual fantasies about being female even if they're not usually attracted to them, which is sometimes called "pseudobisexuality"
Actually now that you say that it reminds me I should have called it "(androphilic) meta-attraction"; that's a better term.

It seems a lot of AGPs start out with it being "just a fetish" and then have it eventually develop into dysphoria and then a full-blown feminine identity. I'm pretty sure that's what happened with me, though honestly I don't know what was going on when everything started. I can't tell whether the AGP came before the dysphoria or whether I just hadn't figured it out by that point or what. I know the dysphoria, while mild, was present at least shortly after the onset of the AGP if possibly not from the beginning of it (more in the form of longing and mild discomfort and a need to explore my feelings on a deeper level than the crippling anxiety and depression that it would become).

I also can't tell to what extent the AGP made me bi compared to me just realising it due to the introspecting caused from working out what was going on with being trans/AGP. I know I was at least a little attracted to guys from a young age, but I didn't really feel much about it (nor was I really aware of it) until a while after I'd accepted being trans. My AGP fantasies mostly featured women too, so it didn't seem like it developed from that too much.
>>
Been questioning for about 2 months. Fallen into insane depression / dread / anxiety as a result and I'm barely functioning (which kind of makes me think I must be trans or else why would I care so much?). This has all been triggered by me losing my Virginity to a girl recently and not being as into it as I thought I would (ED and it just kind of felt wrong).

Reasons why I am Trans:

1. Been masturbating to sissy porn for like 10 years. Can masturbate 7 times a day and the urges don't go.
2. Crossdressed a little when I was 10. Haven't since though
3. Since this questioning period I think I'm experiencing a little physical dysphoria (weird tight chest, leg hair feels uncomfortable e.t.c).
4. Looking at attractive girls with envy. Genuinely unsure I want to be them or fuck them.
5. I'm a sensitive pussy and masculinity intimidates me.

Reasons I am not Trans:
1. Have absolutely no visual problems with myself at all. I like what I see in the mirror.
2. My dick is fine.
3. I don't feel like there's a 'woman inside of me' or anything like that.
4. Male pronouns and my birth name don't bother me at all.
5. I fucking love beer.

Answers please folks,
>>
>>8139510
Nope. If you have no trouble being male, being called male, and having a male appearance I wouldn't say you are trans.
>>
>>8139561

Logically yes. But I'm feeling like absolute shit all of the time atm and I'm struggling to find another reason for it. Browsing reddit Transgender pages 12 hours a day can't be normal.
>>
>>8139510
you sound like a crossdresser that has a severe taste for the thrill of it
>>
>>8139510
You don't seem trans to me because you don't have social (don't mind your male name and pronouns) or physical dysphoria (like how you look). But idk, there are people on tumblr saying you don't need dysphoria to be trans. If it's bothering you that much, why don't you see a psych anonymously/secretly?
>>
>>8139722

But isn't feeling physical discomfort in the chest and legs and being jealous of girls also a form of both physical and social dysphoria?
>>
>>8139787
if you want to transition think hard about whether it would work out or not
if you feel a need to transition maybe start taking some steps and see if you'll feel comfortable at some point
but please don't seek validation or confirmation about being trans or not, only you yourself can know for sure
>>
>>8139857

But I don't know, that's the problem. Two months of non-stop mental wrestling and a shit therapist and I still have no fucking idea what's going on with me. Sorry to moan.
>>
>>8139510
>Been masturbating to sissy porn for like 10 years.
>Looking at attractive girls with envy. Genuinely unsure I want to be them or fuck them.
You sound AGP >>8054069
>>
>>8139930
Well imagine being me and having to do 3 years of mental wrestling without ever being 100% sure I'm trans. I decided to just go for it and transition in the end tho. I realised that it would make me happier and that it didn't matter what other people thought or whether I was actually trans so long as I was happy.
>>
>>8139510
Anon, PM /u/tglina on plebbit if you wanna talk. I feel the same as you and I'm questioning too. Perhaps we can figure things out together.
>>
Can you be trans but still want to cum inside girls?
>>
>>8140895
Yup. You can be a cis guy and want to cum inside other guys. What you're attracted to doesn't really matter, its how you see your own body.
>>
>>8140895
Trans is not a sexual orientation, anon. You can like girls, men, both, none, or whatever!
>>
>>8140895
>implying you can cum inside anyone when on hrt
>>
>>8140895
you are gross
>>8141015
>tfw want to impregnate the mtfs
>>
>>8140895
yeah its called being a lesbian
>>
>>8086675
I'm 24, came out as trans 2 years ago and just never did anything out of worry of being shameful to my family.
I discussed with my doctor about dysphoria and since I didn't have dysphoria until I was 21, he dismissed how I feel.
I had the chance to discuss with a psychiatrist how I feel but I slept on the idea too long and doubt I have that opportunity.
I do my best to battle dysphoria by taking an interest in lifting and male fashion and to present as more male.
It didn't help today though...
>>
>>8144812
those therapists were hacks. You have to face your dysphoria.
>>
>>8121559
Your liver will suffer, so try not to drink too frequently.
HRT will be fine, Alcohol actually lowers T
>>
File: for you.png (473KB, 726x960px) Image search: [Google]
for you.png
473KB, 726x960px
the only thing that's keeping me from transitioning is social stigma. how do I get over that step and fully realize that other peoples opinions doesn't matter?
>>
I am soon to start hormones, after noticeable changes start taking effect what should I do to enable "guy mode" at work and family reunions?
>>
File: 1491104971000.jpg (54KB, 512x342px) Image search: [Google]
1491104971000.jpg
54KB, 512x342px
I had top surgery in 2011 and I desperately want to start testosterone while I have this amazing job. Thing is, my contract is up in 2020, and I won't be able to afford it after that.

Is it worth it to go three years on hormones and stop? Will I go back to looking exactly the same as I started? Will ANYTHING stick around? Muscle mass? Facial structure? Anything? If I go another fucking decade looking like Sandra Bullock's playboy bunny little sister I'm going to lose my mind.
>>
>>8144159
I dunno if i would call that lesbianism. Its like drinking half and half sweet tea, sure one half is unsweetened but at the end of the day the other half is still sweet. I'm sure there's a term for it but hey whatever makes people happy
>>
File: 1490959071111.jpg (53KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1490959071111.jpg
53KB, 500x493px
It just sort of hit me today that things aren't okay. I got home from uni, looked in the mirror and just... cried. I've been crying non-stop for the past 5 hours. No matter how much I cry, that horrible aching pain in my chest is still there.

Why did I have to be like this? Why did I have to end up with this stupid mental illness. It's ruined my life.

I would've been such a handsome guy like all the guys in my family before me.

It's hurts so much. I'd could've been attractive and normal and people at uni might have actually interacted with me by now.

I've been pretending that everything is okay. The anti -depressants probably helped. It's not okay, it really isn't. Nobody talks to me, people give me weird looks, I'm a complete and utter outcast.

I don't know why I'm typing this. I guess I'm just angry and sad and I don't know what to do about it. I don't know where to put my anger. Is it at my parents who refused to let me go on hormone blockers at 15? Is it at the government for even putting that decision in my parent's hands and making my life so much more difficult?

Just to think that things might have been so much better had I gotten the treatment I needed at that age.

Fuck. I'm not even hon tier. I'm a feminine looking guy at least. I can't imagine how hopelessly depressed they feel if I feel like this.
>>
>>8147233
I'm sorry anon, sometimes you just have to cry and let it all out. When i get like that i try to take solace in the fact that since i'm on hrt, i'm getting a little bit better every day. I don't know if that will help you, but i hope you're able to feel better soon. I believe in you anon, you can do this.
>>
>>8147364
>Why you faggots from the LGBT community such whiners and societal cancer constantly complaining
>FUCK YOU and FUCK YOUR DISGUSTING ISSUES
>such whiners
>whiners
>Why do you have to constantly force your sick issues on the rest of the normal healthy emotionally stable section of the population.
>constantly force
>force
>when you came to the LGBT board yourself
You're just a big ball of irony aren't you?
>>
How do I go about building a good female cloth essential wardrobe. Where do I start.
>>
>>8139510
Why do people associate leg hair with gender. It's a modern phenomenon to shave.
>>
>>8147649
Because we live in the modern era you fuckwit. That's what women in the modern era generally do. We're not trying to meet the standard of women from the Roman era.
>>
>>8147649
Because straight men associate young children (not having body hair) with women. It's similar to how if someone asks you what your 3 favorite foods are, there'll usually be some common factor between the 3 in their flavors.

Why would straight men associate somethign they don't want to fuck, such as a consenting adult, with something they do want to fuck, like women?
>>
>>8147649
Because men have way more of it and it isn't vellus
>>
>>8146912
It's way better to start now and then stop. You won't get the permanent feminisation in the meantime, and you'll still accumulate a lot of permanent changes. Much of it will stay: bone changes, vocal masculinisation, and a large amount of hair will remain. Some of it will change back: fat will redistribute, your skin will get softer, and muscle mass will decrease. Imagine what happens to MtFs; basically the same thing will happen to you. You'll still look noticeably masculine; 3 years is a long time.

Also, why are you planning around not having a job 3 years in the future? You're going to have to work out how to afford it at some point.
>>
Hey uh. I'm lost and need help. Im mtf, known for a while but havent started hrt cuz of family. I want to start it asap now, where do I even start? And am i too old?
>>
>>8150012
Never too old, but maybe too old to pass. Age? Height, weight? Bodytype? Where do you live anon?
Start practicing girl mode voice. It's easy, has no visible effects, and you'll have to do it sooner or later.
>>
Ok anons I need some help. Bitcoin just went through and im ready to buy from inhouse. I already know im going estrofem. Just dont know if i should get bica or cypro. Im mid 25, 5'11, weigh 150. I wont pass without ffs and a god damn masterpiece wardrobe. Which AA better? And how easy is it to switch from bica to cypro and vise versa if i decide i dont like the first one i try.
>>
>>8150136
19, 5"8, 130ish, and south west US. I have actually been practicing my voice as well.
>>
>>8152511
Keep on that. If skinnyfat, exercise. Work on your legs and butt, some muscle is desirable (hrt will make it shrink a bit) but don't overdo it. Take care of your hair and skin if you haven't already.
For HRT either find a local LGBT group to get info, depends on your area.
Good luck on your quest anon <3 I bet you'll be a cutie in no time.
>>
>>8152855
I'll keep at those things for sure. Should cardio my main exercise? Since less muscle build. And thanks for the advice, its a very good start. <3

Oh also, how long does it usually take to get the ok to take hormones? If you know, of course.
>>
>>8153360
This. i don't know. I'm too scared to consider HRT...I feel like I'm too old :(
>>
>>8153360
they have informed consent in the US. google around your place to see if there are any nearby.
>>
>>8086690
same
>>
>>8153732
Hey! Im scared too. But its something i wanna do, and i bet you do too. Life is spooky sometimes, you can do it, we can do it. <3
>>
>>8087636
Can you describe what you're feeling as gender dysphoria, specific triggers (if any), and insecurities, and any reasons why you might be doubting yourself, beyond the reason you gave because I don't think that's enough reason to doubt what you feel.
>>
>>8150506
Bica is good if you are a trap or something, since if doesnt actually nuke your balls.
I would go with Cypro desu senpai
>>
File: Nervousdog.jpg (157KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
Nervousdog.jpg
157KB, 1000x665px
I want everything about transition except the part where roughly half of my country thinks I'm subhuman garbage and I get murdered by a Hispanic male aged 16-24 with a stabbing or cutting weapon, blunt trauma weapon, or other makeshift weapon.
What do?
>>
>>8157497
Bushido!

Alternately we can do like Muslim women and only leave the house with a man.

...dear god that's horrifying...
>>
File: italian.jpg (130KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
italian.jpg
130KB, 450x337px
>>8157576
>>
>>8157497
learn krav maga
>>
>>8157576
>>8157680
Ok I feel like I messed up puttng too much focus on my ~14x higher chance of being murdered by a latino.
The whole everyone hating me for no real reason is my problem.
>>
>>8157711
Krav Maga. Nobody will talk bad about you if you put their entire leg up their asshoke.
>>
File: serious-face.jpg (105KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
serious-face.jpg
105KB, 500x360px
>>8157734
Why are you doing this to me?
>>
>>8086675
anyone else switching politically after accepting their status as a defective human? i used to watch a bunch of gavin mccenis and stephen crowder on youtube when i was in super repression mode, but now after i've accepted who i am - i went and watched him play spot the tranny and found myself alittle angry. I've never really had strong feeling about anything, but i find myself agreeing with women on politics alot more now. Im only two days on hrt after ordering some stuff online.

I guess i finally get what it means to be 'triggered'. It just makes me feel so fucking bad having these people i once thought were nice and reasonable just destroy me and tell me im never going to be anything but garbage. If i cant handle a couple of internet bullies, i don't know how im going to handle "coming out".
>>
>>8157836
Seems like you don't have any political views of your own at all, just people you want to agree with. Your political views should be based solely on reason, not the two party false dichotomy and certainly not how some YouTuber shits make you feel. Take each issue that actually matters to you, do your own damn research, and then make your own decision. Someone hurt your feefees and that's rough but it shouldn't define your views.
>>
File: new_canvas2_by_ecokitty-d8gz8r6.png (157KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
new_canvas2_by_ecokitty-d8gz8r6.png
157KB, 500x500px
MY trans girlfriend have been taking hormone patches for almost 6 months and has been having great breast growth

But lately she has been having complaints about one of her nipples being hard when pressed down and hurts her

Her other nipple lacks the hard part and seems to be normalish as far as i can tell.

Is this normal and should i worry
>>
>>8158252
Get that bitch 200mg of micronized progesterone every other day. Nipples love progesterone.
>>
>>8147233
i understand exactly how you feel. I just started taking pills because i couldn't handle it anymore, but ill look in the mirror after a shower and something, see my wide shoulders and handsome features and die a little. I literally would get told im very handsome all the time in the past, people constantly saying "you so handsome anon, why don't you get a girlfried???".
Fuck. Why are we so fucked up. I don't know what to care about anymore - everything has lost meaning.
>>
>>8117417
But you can't be a femboy forever. Imagine 30 or 40 years old femboy. One day, you will have to decide whether you want to go all the way or give up.
>>
>>8119424
1. Keep taking hormones but present as male.
2. Get a bachelor's degree with excellent GPA and networking skills.
3. Get a high paying job with male privileage
4. Save up the money
5. Get FFS and SRS
6. Profit
7. If you still don't pass, I have bad news for you...
>>
File: 1425488648830.png (94KB, 226x220px) Image search: [Google]
1425488648830.png
94KB, 226x220px
>>8161031
>3. Get a high paying job with male privileage
I think we all know which gender gets to just suck a dick for a comfy job.
Being trans is actually great in the tech industry because muh quotas in Bethesda, Silicon Valley, and Portland.
>>
>>8161809
Are the quotas seriously so common that your sex significantly matters to your career prospects?
>>
>>8161819
Only because three progressive meccas happen to also be home to some of the biggest names in tech from Google to IBM as well as countless literally who startups.
>>
so it's finally happened.. i'm getting kicked out.. before i could get a driver's license.. before i could get into college...

before i get the boot i may as well take advantage that i have internet access and ask.. what do i do? where do i go? there are no shelters near where i live and i have no idea how to go about finding a place to live, let alone finding a job. i have no friends either so there's no option to crash at someone's place. no family members to go to either. am i completely fucked? am i just going to die on the streets alone?
>>
>>8161851
This just seems incredibly unjust.
>>
>>8161031
>work male dominated stem job and profit
But i'm not a nerd and have no interest in that kinda stuff, it sounds hard too so fuck that.

I guess i'll have to try and profit off my looks like most straight women. The struggle to look pretty is real.
>>
>>8161979
I'd let you be my roommate but I live in South America lmao.
Get a ride to a major city with good support programs. Use internet for that, anon, go! Godspeed.
>>
>>8161989
Welcome to Earth.
>>
>>8161997
Good luck, you're going to need a vagina. A real one that spits out babbies on demand.
>>
>>8163119
People can speak out against it...
>>
>>8161979
Just kill them all lol!
>>
File: 1470806639299.png (23KB, 231x231px) Image search: [Google]
1470806639299.png
23KB, 231x231px
>>8163136
Some guys did that and got thrown out of helicopters.
>>
>>8163628
I think that was about something different, anon.
>>
>>8136762
that's socialism for ya
>>
>>8163633
Meh, some people whining about injustice like things can change. The moral of the story is life isn't fair and if you don't like it eat shit because you're on the bottom.
>>
>>8086675
Do people in general have problems with Trans? Like if you were in a relationship with a guy with they have an issue with you formerly being a guy? or vise versa?
Do you see the transition being easier in the next 10-15 years?
>>
>>8164975
Most guys still think they're gay for dating transwomen. The key is finding guys that are either bi or don't care that you've been a guy once.
>>
>>8164975
>Next 10-15 years
We are on the verge of human head transplant.
Being trans will be EZPZ soon enough. Just find somebody else who wants to have your body and swap. Our grandchildren will look back and consider our current transition methods as brutal and uneffective.
>>
>>8167401
What if the problem is my face and not my body

My body is already more feminine than most girls'
>>
My therapist and my psych told me not to self-medicate and I trust them but my psych also said that being on just an anti-androgen wouldn't make a difference anyway since I'm 20 and outside puberty and now I can't stop crying.
>>
>>8167665
why dont you buy estrogen then you baka
>>
>>8167687
Because it takes months to wait for an appointment. I'm realizing now that this psychiatrist might not know the difference between a puberty blocker and an anti-androgen.
>>
>>8167753
Whats the difference? Oh you know, asking for a friend's cousin and stuff
>>
>>8167665
Therapists and psychs don't know a thing about hormones.
>>
>>8167815
Well I do have an appointment with my endocrinologist this Friday, but I don't know if she has any knowledge about how to treat gender dysphoria. Maybe she can figure it out? I'm figuring she'll have to transfer me and then it'll be a few months to wait for the specialist to have an opening.
>>
>>8167753
Well, since what they said is completely wrong that's probably the case (or else they're forgetting that a substantial amount of sexual development occurs past the age of 20, even if it's not as dramatic as during puberty). Why is a psychologist offering their assessment like that when it's clearly not their area of expertise? Either way, getting on an antiandrogen would help a lot; it will stop your body getting worse and might improve your emotional/mental state.

Also, a lot of people, medical professionals in particular, will advise against self-medication because they want to minimise risk. Usually they fail to sufficiently take into account just how much damage (mentally and physically) is done by delaying cross-sex physical development and allowing normal physical development to continue. It's not like you're okay while you're waiting; your body is getting worse.

It's your decision whether you want to wait, but unless you have relevant health problems (such as liver damage) the risks are actually very low even without a doctor's supervision. If you've been lurking on here you probably know more about HRT than most doctors and psychologists to be honest. I'd be more inclined to trust actual endocrinologists though (that said, even they can be grossly uninformed, especially when it comes to transgender HRT).

Personally I regret not self-medicating deeply, and looking back I don't even know why I didn't do it other than fear of taking responsibility and misplaced faith in authority (even when they aren't qualified to make a judgement). There was no reason to wait; I gained nothing from it. I knew I was trans and it was clear my dysphoria was getting worse and that transition would make it better.
>>
I like how every time I feel like I'm repressing successfully or that i'm not actually trans, I can just hang out around cis women and feel like garbage to remind myself I'm actually a tranny
>>
>>8167412
FFS is cheaper and safer than head transplant, anon...
>>
How do I know if I have body/gender dysphoria or I'm just really insecure about my body/gender? I'm 18 y.o. man. I like dudes and pretty much had for as long as i remember. Never fit in with the Chad Thundercocks of my grade in school and hung out (and still do) with the girls and other dweebish guys.

I always envied all the girls. Their curves, their eyes, their hips, the clothes, the makeup. I never understood what men found so alluring about it all, but I knew I wanted to have it. I hate muscly, sweaty masculinaty and always graviated towards the more graceful quiet feminity.

I've had some andro experiences (My girlfriends doing my makeup) and it felt more normal when I would have to get a crew cut and dress in t shirts. I grow hair like I'm Cousin It from the Addam's Family and shave often (Mostly because my family is super Italian).

I have no fucking idea if any of this makes sense and I don't know if im asking the right questions to myself.
>>
>>8169366
Correction:
I've had some andro experiences (My girlfriends doing my makeup) and it felt more normal THAN when I would have to get a crew cut and dress in t shirts. I grow hair like I'm Cousin It from the Addam's Family and shave often (Mostly because my family is super Italian).
>>
>>8169366
>I always envied all the girls. Their curves, their eyes, their hips, the clothes, the makeup
It's not insecurity wanting to have female characteristics, that's dysphoria. Insecurity would be you finding you had not enough chest hair compared to your peers (men).
>>
File: .sdjfbsugdbhsj.png (162KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
.sdjfbsugdbhsj.png
162KB, 480x640px
I'm sure this question comes up all the time. I'm MtF, about five months on HRT and I'm scared that I won't be able to pass without extensive FFS. But then I see some of the post-op horror stories and I start to feel like it's not worth it to try at all. But I can't go back to the way I was. And every time someone refers to me as they would a male, it really fucks me up. I guess what I'm asking is, if killing myself and staying male aren't options, what else can I do?
>>
>>8174394
Trying harder to pass
Basically just come out to your closest female human being in your life and ask for help on how to look like a girl
>>
So I'm looking for advice. I don't really know if I want to transition yet. A lot of people say the fact that I'm even considering it is a good indication that I really am trans. I have a prescription for estradiol and spiro. Should I just try them for a couple months, see how I'm feeling on them? Or should I work out my feelings before I take them?
>>
As a guy I have always fantasized about and envied more womanly appearances and have had a strong desire to look more feminine (shaving body hair, growing out my hair, etc), but i don't know if this is really dysphoria or not. I finally started opening up some of this shit recently to a mtf friend of mine and they say a lot of what I feel atm is similar to how they felt before coming out and going through with hrt and such.

Ever since letting this all out I have started to feel much better mentally (Have been in and out of therapy and antidepressants to no avail, was a frequent cutter but have felt less urges now) which i think is a major sign that this is a good direction for me, but i doubt myself a lot so i still don't know if this is what i truly want

Does anyone have some good guiding questions for someone who's leaning positive but still nervous and somewhat still questioning?
Thread posts: 272
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.