[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>PRAISE KEK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: dVj_RUK4.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dVj_RUK4.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>PRAISE KEK
>>
>>8086523
How's high school?
>>
>>8086523
I thought /pol/ was supposed to be Christian
>>
>>8086549
One of the main reasons I go there is to shit on christcucks.
>>
>>8086549
it's whatever sustains their buttblast at the moment
>>
Go back to plebit
>>
File: kek be like.jpg (212KB, 1440x1076px) Image search: [Google]
kek be like.jpg
212KB, 1440x1076px
>praising some tranny frog god
>HAHA YOU ARE DEGENERATE
You gotta have the mental flexibility of a liberal to unify such obvious contradictions without having an aneurysm out of sheer stupidity, and being proud of it as well.

Chapeau mate.
>>
File: C9Ess4sXkAQxyMW.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
C9Ess4sXkAQxyMW.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
>>8086523
>>
>>8087157
"Schrodinger's SJW, simultaneously an oversensitive crybaby snowflake and a ruthless bully with immense clout and power" @AylorSot
>>
>>8087302
Good shit. You might say it's top KEK.
>>
>>8086523
does pol even hate trannies anymore?

last time I went through one of their anti trans threads it was filled with people calling OP a fag
>>
File: 1405178858956.jpg (144KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1405178858956.jpg
144KB, 960x720px
>go by username keke for ages
>people just call me kek or keks
>kek meme suddenly shows up
>tfw i'm a meme now
>>
>>8088164

I'd fuck a white/asian tranny before I fucked a nigger if that's what you mean

black chicks are masculine like pitbulls
>>
>>8086523
Are you doing this on the school computer, honey? Make sure to do your history assignment!

[spoiler]XDDD I DID THISS EPIK ANTIE ES JAY DUBBAUE TROLLL FOR THE LOL! XDDDDD XP AM I COOL YET GUYS?[/SPOILER]
>>
>praise some shitty WoW meme that eventually got linked to androgynous tranny god of ancient egypt.
pretty childish when you think about it.
>>
>>8086555
So you have no value system whatsoever and desire the destruction of all things orderly?
>>
>>8089136
Yes, that's why atheist countries like denmark and norway are so destructive and violent while christian countries like USA and Ethiopia are peaceful and lovely
>>
>>8089145
kek you ever been to denmark or norway and denamark is a christian country and norway is only stable thanks to the oil there goverment sells to pay for there welfare state they also have the highest suicide rate in europe
it's funny you didnt say sweden or japan i wonder why
>>
>>8089680
>According to a Eurobarometer Poll conducted in 2010,[2] 28% of Danish citizens responded that "they believe there is a God", 47% responded that "they believe there is some sort of spirit or life force" and 24% responded that "they do not believe there is any sort of spirit, God or life force". Another poll, carried out in 2008, found that 25% of Danes believe Jesus is the son of God, and 18% believe he is the saviour of the world.[3] A gallup report in 2009 found that only 19% of Danes consider religion to be an important part of their life.[4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Denmark

Japan is also a great example, thank you for bringing it up. Japan too. Sweden would've been a good example pre-invasion.
>>
>>8089692
japan you mean the nation at cant replace it self and as the high suicide rate and one of the most depressed
>>
>>8087302
Do you have any evidence the guy (or tranny) you're replying to is an SJW? Because it doesn't seem like it, as he insults liberals in his post.

Honestly, do you call everyone who disagrees with you SJW?
>>
these /mlpol/ threads are getting worse every day

go back to your containment board, redditors
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.