[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some things that you do when you feel dysphoric and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1480424056714.jpg (53KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
1480424056714.jpg
53KB, 500x541px
what are some things that you do when you feel dysphoric and want to feel more female?

I hate that i pass and live full-time but I still get dysphoria regularly
>>
>>8085854
>I hate that i pass and live full-time
What?
>>
>>8085854
This has been on my mind lately. I'm full-time and passing but I'm still getting hit with the same waves of dysphoria that come and go. I'm so tired of not knowing whether tomorrow will be a good day or if I'm going to put up with it eating away at me all day long.

A long time ago I heard that "dysphoria never goes away, it just goes down" and it's true. I can't afford SRS and I'm not sure when that will ever happen if. But with each passing week I feel more disgust, discomfort, and shame about my genitals when I used to just consider them an inconvenience.

The best I've got for you OP is doing stuff that holds your attention or grooming to make yourself look/feel better.
>>
File: 1452416294518.jpg (465KB, 900x642px) Image search: [Google]
1452416294518.jpg
465KB, 900x642px
>>8085936
>>
>>8085942
Steam Powered Giraffe memes? marry me?
>>
File: 1491439945607.jpg (38KB, 604x473px) Image search: [Google]
1491439945607.jpg
38KB, 604x473px
>>8085854

I thought you guys said treatment cures dysphoria, I guess you were just bullshiting, huh?
Mental illness confirmed.
>>
>>8086159
>/lgbt/ is one person
>>
>>8085921
> I hate that i pass and live full-time but I still get dysphoria regularly

You left out a bit. They hate the fact that they get dysphoria despite passing and living full time.
>>
How can you get dysphoria if you're passing though? Are you sure this isn't just depression? They can feel the same.
>>
>>8086332
What's the difference between depression and dysphoria if they feel the same?

Is dysphoria just depression over your sex?
>>
>>8086159
>cures
nobody said that ever, it's a treatment, not a cure
>>
>>8086159
it is a mental illness though
>>
>>8086332
Just because others think you look like a girl doesn't mean you think you look like one. For example, I'm 5'8" and feel like I'm 6'4".

t. tranny with bdd and hating life
>>
>>8085854
Take a long hot shower with the lites off. Stuff like that is kinda like a meditation massage for me.
>>
>>8085854
I read lots of yuri manga.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.