[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is aggression toward early transitioners by older transwomen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

is aggression toward early transitioners by older transwomen based in misogynistic reactionarism toward their female socialization?
>>
>>8084996
>misogyny
>towards "early transitioners" (gay men)
>>
>>8085004
eli is "queer"
>>
>>8085010
Eli is patently trutrans.
>>
Soooooooo is this just an everyday thing for you?
>>
>>8085048
Yes.
>>
>>8085048
when did i do this before
>>
>>8085100
Just these kinds of threads in general.
>>
>>8084996
because late transitioners don't care about being a woman, just "becoming" one.

see: this thread >>8083070
>>
>>8085195
>implying cara didn't make that thread as well
>>
>>8085204
cara already transitioned early though.....?
>>
File: 5645645645.png (2MB, 1484x1472px) Image search: [Google]
5645645645.png
2MB, 1484x1472px
>>8084996
Gatekeeping done on early transitioners by late transitioners is just an alternative form of male dictation of what is "allowable" feminine expression. Only when the body is post puberty and "masculinized" does the late transitioner consider it acceptable in terms of female expression because it can no longer be viewed as purely female.
>>
>>8085591
As a late transitioner I say fuck that! I want there to be as many hot young early transitioners as possible!
>>
>>8085621
we don't want you fetishizing us.
>>
>>8084996
Late transitioner hate for early transitioners is all about envy that those they envy get to transition early and they didn't. They think that ever transperson should have to go through the mental anguish they did or they haven't proven themselves to be worthy of transition.

Early transitioner hate for late transitioners is all about internalized transphobia. They are terrified that they might turn out like some 40+ year old hon dressing up in slut gear and frilly pink party dresses in public or that the public will perceive them that way because the most visible transpeople are the AGP fetishists. The don't understand the hardships a lot of older transitioners went through, living in a time where they were treated as the lowest of the low in society, literally murdered in the streets, institutionalized and given "therapy" (ie tortured) into not being trans.
>>
Oh look this thread again. Mods please delete this. It gets posted every week same copy pasta.
>>
>>8084996
wow look at that forward maxilla growth
>>
>>8085855
don't look
>>
>>8085756
Are you deliberately just describing the Caraposter?
>>
>>8085275

Caraposter hasn't. All he does is post pictures of girls he wishes he were.
>>
>>8085756
>Late transitioner hate for early transitioners is all about envy that those they envy get to transition early and they didn't. They think that ever transperson should have to go through the mental anguish they did or they haven't proven themselves to be worthy of transition.

But I'm started transitioning at 25-26 and I'm in favour of early intervention/transitioning under the close supervision of medical professionals. Just so long as everyone involved is acting in the best interests of the person transitioning. I got "treatment" for shit as a kid and there was nowhere near as much awareness as there is now; I'm glad for all of the progress being made and I hope it continues.
>>
>>8084996
I told you guys she was hot
>>
>>8091192

She's not. Literally reminds me of my 10ish year old self, except I didn't have that horrible brow she has then. Even that regretful short haircut I had comea to mind from this picture.

Stop posting that she's hot. It's literally just you.
>>
>>8091192
>>8091213

Actually, no scratch that. More like when I was 15 or 16. The memory I had of the photo was literally more feminine than the actual photo.
>>
>>8091213
>spend years being jealous of Eli Erlick and wanting to die because she exists
>now forced to whiteknight for her on a Chinese cartoon forum in order to validate my feelings of inadequacy

Please kill me
>>
>>8091213
Not them but I think she's a cute
would smooch and cuddle
>>
File: 1491882643030.jpg (220KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491882643030.jpg
220KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>8084996
I wish I was as effortlessly cool and confident as Eli is.
>>
>>8085621
Non transitioner here totally agree! The world needs more qt early transitioners.

>>8085702
Oh hon, trannies and chasers were meant for each other!
>>
>>8085195
what does that even mean?
>>
File: 1426530456105.png (80KB, 329x306px) Image search: [Google]
1426530456105.png
80KB, 329x306px
>>8085004

Underrated post.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.