[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1488845689209.jpg (82KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1488845689209.jpg
82KB, 375x375px
Is there any way for a guy to transform into a guy with girly features like feminine arms, legs, face etc. but still have a flat chest and large manhood.

I'm just curious cos I coughliketrapscough but I always imagine being the bottom not the top(josou seme) so naturally a greater girth on the trap would be more desirable.

So i was just wondering if such a thing was feasible and realistic?
>>
>>8084547
Sooo. A twink.
>>
>>8084547
SERMs Antiandrogens
>>
>>8084553
This is just about what you're looking for OP.

Personally, twinks drive me crazy. They make me hot as hell but still have yet to meet one I didn't want to punch in the face.

Slamming twinks is great though. Or so I've heard. Have yet to bed one unfortunately...
>>
>>8084547
no, for the following reasons.
large manhood is dependent on testosterone, not to say you cant experience minimal atrophy, but your reduced sex drive on mones can do that. as for flat chest, with mones you get what you get.
>>
>>8084581
even just antis alone can get you tits, and abstaining from feminine hormones just makes it so you get superosteoperosis
>>
File: 1482293494058.jpg (89KB, 877x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1482293494058.jpg
89KB, 877x1239px
>>8084547
If you want to be a bottom trap why do you want a big penis?

Anyway there is experimental HRT regimens for things like this. Raloxifene is estrogen that ignores the receptors in the breasts so you don't grow tits, and as for anti-androgen you use bicalutamide since it's the only one that won't affect your dick functionality, it works pretty well at making the testosterone useless.

Raloxifene is what we call SERMs.

>>8084553
>>8084586
He explicitly mentioned "traps". There's a massive difference between traps and twinks.

>>8084592
Not true at all.

>>8084601
That's not how it works. Raloxifene is used against gyno, so the AA of choice won't give you breast growth at all. It's also estrogen so there's no way you'll get osteoporosis.
>>
oh also If I were to give hrt to a girl from a small age would she grow up to be twice the girl she would originally be

and if I, a guy, were to take female hormones from say, the age of 8 would that make me become way more femininer than a guy who takes the treatment at the age of like 16? cos I think once puberty kicks in the testosterone will start fighting the female homones?

im not actually gonna take treatment im just asking
>>
>>8084614
Yes. The earliest you start HRT, the more effective it will be. If you start before your natural puberty you will basically get a female puberty.

As for the "after puberty" example, it really depends on each person. Some people are completely fucked by puberty as soon as 14, others at 18, others as 24. Genetics play a big role.
>>
>>8084613
oh no i want the TRAP to have a big penis.
>>
File: true.jpg (12KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
true.jpg
12KB, 268x188px
twinks are always little cocky bastards, make my butthole rOck hard tho sometimes i gotta squeeze out a quick poo in the restrooms just for pleasure when i see one in public boy oh boy oh boy. you've activated my TRAP card haha get it because I fucked him ahah ahhhhhhh thats the one
>>
File: 1423886213995.jpg (138KB, 1024x918px) Image search: [Google]
1423886213995.jpg
138KB, 1024x918px
Okay thank you for being cooperative ive been informed about a lot of things I was ignorant of

I can compromise even if the trap has breasts(in which case its a transvestite) cos love is blind anyways
>>
>>8084754
>>8088888
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.